Alpha's Little Secret (Comple...

De isk8te88

Clarity is the Daughter of one of the biggest packs in America.. the Blue Mountain Pack. Her brother is the n... Mais

Quick Note
Alpha's Little Secret
Meet Clarity!
Yay?
Was it real or was it a dream?
Club a Little Here and There and Then..
Leave Me Alone
How Is It Soo Big?????
Afterward
Was I Too Late?
Come quietly
The Chase
A Little Date
Interrupted
Secret is out
Think Clarity Think
Break Free
Deception
Prisoner
Sabrina
A/N
Helping Out
Where We Left Off
Happily Ever After
The King's Lost Luna (Coming Soon)
NEW BOOK

It's Time

6K 182 7
De isk8te88

Sorry for not updating again last night... I was really tired so I feel asleep. 

Enjoy xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XAVIER'S POV

 Is everything ready Sabrina?

Yes Alpha. It sure is and Jack is watching Clarity to make sure she has a safe escape. The wolves who are joining you are ready for the signal and they already know it. Do you really think this will work??

I have a good feeling Sabrina. It must work because I need Clarity back. I miss her soo much and thinking about spending more time away from her makes my wolf whimper. Sabrina, we will be on our way, I will mind link you when we are close.

"Everything okay Alpha Xavier?" Zack asked concerned. 

"yes.. I just miss my mate is all. Is everything in place?" Both Alpha's nodded their head and I knew it was time to go and rescue my mate. Today I will get her back.

"Alpha, Everyone is waiting for you." Cody Said

I walked out to the front lawn of my territory to see an army of wolves ready to fight and bring down Nick. 

"Thank you all for being here. You have no idea how much it means that all of you came here to help save my mate and bring down a common enemy we all have... Nick. Today is the day that Nick will die. we will make sure of it. His reign has come to an end and the werewolf race has a right to be free from his terror. We will have peace in our race again. We will leave shortly, so say your goodbyes to your love ones. You will be reunited later because we will come out on top today." everyone cheered at the end. We were all hyped up for the war that was coming. I put my hand up and the noise settled down. "Alright, everyone get into you groups and shift. Listen to your group leader and you all know what to do." 

Everyone shifted and dispersed into their groups. We were ready to leave and get on with our plan. I shifted into my wolf and lead the charge to Nick's pack territory. 

We ran for quite some time until we came into view of his territory. Sabrina told me that Jack had told wolves in his pack to meet us here. I was looking for them when I noticed a flash of brown coming from the bushes to the right of me. I shifted to my human form and saw that the wolves behind the bushes shifted as well. 

I covered my manhood with my hand and asked, "Are you friends with Jack?"

"ah. so you must be Alpha Xavier. Follow us and we will lead you into the house, but first give everyone these clothes."

"What are they?"

"They are the uniforms we wear when we are on duty."

"Wow thanks!" I walked back to my group and distributed the uniforms out. Once we were all dressed we walked around the pack boundary to an opening of a cave.

"Follow us. It may get a bit dark."

We followed the cave until we came to stairs that lead to a door.

"up ahead is the door that leads to the house. We will help you find your mate and help you get her out of her situation."

"What situation" I growled.. The stuff I would to do Nick if my mate was suffering.

"well...."

"WELL?" I yelled

"Shhhh.. we can't be heard down here."

"Sorry, I'm just a little on edge." and with that we walked up the stairs and through the door to the pack house. We walked through the maze that was this house until we came to a door that was guarded. The guards that we were with went ahead to talk to the guards in front of the door. The guards in front of the door motioned for us to come and follow them. We all started to walk when he stopped us and pointed at me. I nodded and followed him to the door. He turned the knob and opened the door to show me that my mate was in a cage and chained up. I growled at the site and walked over to her. She was sleeping, I didn't want to wake her up because she looked so cute, but we needed her awake to get this plan working.

CLARITY'S POV

 push your almost there my Luna. 

I was confused at what was going on until I realized where I was. I was in a hospital room with all my friends surrounding me. I was holding my mates hand and I felt immense pain. I looked and saw that I was giving birth. 

Come on Luna you can do this. Push! your almost there..

"I-I can't! It hurts too much."

"Babe you can do it. Your almost there. remember to breath. In and out, In and out, just like we practiced." My mate cooed in my ear.

He calmed me down enough for me to push the rest of the baby out.

"Congratulations on your baby boy Alpha and Luna."

"Can I see him?"

"Of course." 

Right when she was about to give me the baby I was jolted awake. It took my eyes a second to register what was going on, but my mate was right in front of me. Was I still dreaming? I rubbed my eyes, but I still only saw my mate. I even pinched myself. I heard a soft chuckle that I knew too well.

"Yes baby, this is real. I am here and we are together."

"Xavier!!! I missed you so much!" Tears started to fall down my check, but he wiped them away. 

"Don't worry baby, were going to get you out of here. How do we get her out of here?" He asked one of the guards.

"Well first we need to turn the alarm off."

"And how do we do that?"

"We need the remote that Nick has, but don't worry Jack is working on that. He should be here soon."

All of a sudden the door opened and Jack came in with a tiny remote in his hand. he pressed a button and the buzzing of the alarm turned off. 

"I told you  that I would have your back Luna." he winked, which earned him a growl from my mate. "don't worry Mr. Alpha (He said sarcastically) I have my own mate." 

"Jack.. I told you to call me Clarity!" He walked closer to me a pressed another button. This time the chains came off and the door of the cage opened. I crawled out of the cage and ran into Xavier's arms. They felt so warm and comforting.. They felt like home. He still smelled of the forest. I missed him so much. After we hugged we looked into each others eyes and kissed each other very deeply. It expressed all the feelings that we had felt over the past few days.

"Okay love birds, Lets get that shock collar off of you Clarity." He clicked another button and the shock collar came off of me setting me free from the constraints that Nick had put me in. 

"Ready to finish the job babe?" 

"Only if I have the pleasure of killing him"

he laughed, "You'll have to beat me to it then." he winked and put me down. He looked away and than looked back at me. "ready to fight?" He must have mind linked everyone who wasn't here.

"As ready as you are" I shifted into my wolf and showed him that my wolf and I meant business. 

"Okay love, Just know that if it get too dangerous out there I want you to run, or better yet, just stay at my side at all times." He shifted to his wolf and started to walk away so I couldn't argue with him. Once the door was open we were met by wolves on the other side. I didn't realize the other wolves, but hey bowed their head in respect to me. Sabrina was among them. I ran up to her and nuzzled her to show my appreciation for her. 

We ran through the house until we came to the front door. We busted through the door and saw that most of the wolves from Nick's pack were already dead. Xavier must have used a surprise attack and we outnumbered them not giving them a fair chance at all. I spotted Nick among the wolves fighting. He was charging for one of our wolves, but I wasn't going to let that happen.

I quickly ran over to where Nick was heading. Its a good thing I'm a fast runner, because I got to him in no time. I jumped into the air and landed on his neck. My teeth grabbed onto his neck cause him to throw me off and turn into my direction.

Once he realized it was me he growled showing me he wasn't happy. He charged at me, but I managed to get out of the way just in time. I then bit hard on his tale only for his wolf to growl loudly. I wasn't going to go down easy. I was determined to finally be free of him. Before he could attack next, my brother's white wolf bulldozed into him and knocked him to the ground. They both thrashed around until David was on the bottom and Nick was on top. This didn't look good, Nick looked like he was about to go for the kill. Once again I was going to go for the attack, but Xavier beat me to it. Once again both wolves were thrashing on the ground, but Xavier came up on top and pinned Nick to the ground. He motioned for me to come over so I did.

ready to kill him and get on with our lives 

Very!

My teeth dove for the neck and held on until I couldn't feel his pulse anymore. Nick was dead. All the wolves around me gave a victory howl and watched as Nick shifted back to his pale, dead human form. 

Xavier got off of Nick and quickly came up and nuzzled me. His wolf was very proud to have a mate like me, but I was very proud to have a mate like him. Xavier picked up Nicks body and threw it on his back. He barked and all the wolves around started to run back towards our pack. He looked at me and licked my face. My wolf was disgusted that he did that, but Xavier's wolf just had a big smile on his face. He motioned towards the forest and we both started running.

A few wolves stayed back probably to make sure no one was left and the house was completely empty. The wolves who lost had a choice to join our pack or go rogue and surprisingly they all choose to join the pack. 

Xavier must have noticed my curiosity because he mind linked, They are staying behind to destroy the house so no one else can live there or come back. As it is everyone from the Midnight pack is with our pack now and the told me that they want to see it blown to smithereens. It bring bad memories for all of them, so we're doing what they want. 

Moments later we heard a blast that came from where we just were. The house was finally gone and the Midnight pack only existed in history now, but I was finally free and back with my real mate! Life was looking up. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Sami xx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

90.5K 1.9K 22
" Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off in the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind. _______________________________________________...
58.6K 1.1K 16
DISCONTINUED Rose has been living in a human town and has been home schooled her whole life. Her parents decide that she should enroll in a public h...
256K 7.8K 150
" You can't escape from me Babygirl and if you don't want me, I will hunt you as an animal I am " he said while his eyes hold the hidden promise in i...
532K 13.7K 33
Aubree Bradford has just been moved across the country with her pack, the Silver Moon Pack. She's the daughter of the Alpha of their pack. Aubree enr...