The 100 Preferences & Imagines

Da babetteblake

Includes the following characters (in this order for every chapter): Bellamy Clarke Finn Jasper Lincoln Monty... Altro

A/N
*how you meet*
*why you were arrested*
*how you die*
*their reaction to your death*
*you can't sleep*
*modern day AU: new year's eve/day*
*imagine: bellamy blake*
*your arguments*
*imagine: clarke griffin*
*rainy days*
*dating them would include: bellamy*
*dating them would include: clarke*
*dating them would include: finn*
*dating them would include: jasper*
*dating them would include: lincoln*
*dating them would include: monty*
*dating them would include: murphy*
*dating them would include: octavia*
*dating them would include: lexa*
*modern day AU: high school*
*dating them would include: raven*

*nicknames*

6.7K 134 11
Da babetteblake

Bellamy

nickname for you: Babe: there is no special reason behind this nickname, babe was just the first thing he called you or Reina/Rey (queen/king in spanish): since you call him Rey and he is the king, he calls you his queen/king.

nickname for him: Bell: only those closest to him call him Bell or Rey (king in Spanish): he was the king of The 100 and the Spanish language has always interested you both.

Clarke

nickname for her: Yin (Chinese for female force): she was a strong girl and you admired her for that or Princess: you called her that even before The 100 did.

nickname for you: Yonggan (Chinese for brave): she also thought you were very strong and she looked up to you for that or Baby Girl/Boy: there is no special meaning behind this nickname, it was just the first thing that popped into her head whenever she would see you.

Finn

nickname for him: Epaitsekas (Finnish for selfless): he always made sure you were taken care of first or Soldier: he always powered on and never let anything stop him from getting what he wants.

nickname for you: Valo (Finnish for light): you lit up his dark world and he is forever grateful to you for that or Majesty: he always believed you belonged to some royal family by the way you carried yourself.

Jasper

nickname for you: Dork: you always did goofy things to cheer him up or Prinzessin/Prinz (German for princess/prince): you always needed saving (but he didn't mind saving you).

nickname for him: Michael Jordan: it was just a silly nickname because his last name is also Jordan or Retter (German for savior): he was always there to save you from others or yourself.

Lincoln

nickname for him: Kipa Amani (Swahili for peace keeper): kind of self explanatory; he kept the peace for both the Trikru and Skaikru or Abraham: after the 16th president of the United States (he didn't understand this nickname until you explained it to him for the 20th time).

nickname for you: Mate Nafsi (Swahili for soul mate): he thought you guys were destined to meet since you fell from the sky or Asteria: the Greek Goddess of the stars so pretty self explanatory.

Monty

nickname for him: Atamai (Samoan for smart): this one is pretty self explanatory; Monty was raised in agriculture and practiced engineering, calling him smart is an understatement or Smart Ass: because he is smart and an ass sometimes.

nickname for you: Tulai Laufuga (Samoan for rose petal): because he thinks you are beautiful and delicate like one or Orchid: he thought it was the most beautiful flower he planted when he was in agriculture and so he named you after it.

Murphy

nickname for him: Sy Blue (Albanian for blue eyes): you were infatuated by his blue eyes because they changed to different hues depending on the lighting or Sass Master: because he is one most of the time.

nickname for you: Oqean (Albanian for ocean): you are as beautiful and mysterious as one or Lioness: you were as strong, caring and brave as one.

Octavia

nickname for her: Gerrari (Basque for warrior): because she's a bad ass, very brave and very strong or Love: you always associated her face with that word.

nickname for you: Topatu (Basque for found): she claims she found herself when she met you or Cutie: in her world, you were the cutest person she knew.

Raven

nickname for her: Ikaika (Hawaiian for strong): Raven has always been a strong girl throughout her whole life (especially when she hurt her leg) or Avifauna: the technical term for a bird since she was named after one.

nickname for you: Akua (Hawaiian for goddess/god): she always thought you carried yourself royally but with respect for others like a goddess/god or Sunshine: you always brightened up her day.

Wells

nickname for him: Speco (Esperanto for kind): he always put you and others before himself or JaJa: when you first met, you accidentally mispronounced his last name.

nickname for you: Bela (Esperanto for beautiful): he thought you were the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on or Butterfly: you were as free and as beautiful as one.

**ok, this first started out with just Bellamy's preference having a nickname translated but then I kinda started liking the translations and everything and wow. & did you notice I used FINNish for Finn ;-) also, if any of my translations are wrong (I used google translate), please tell me! thank you**

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

198K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
167K 5.8K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC