Ironic

Od dlmslut

in which a boy loses someone close to him in death, and in the midst of his mourning period he meets a girl Více

survivor
alien
wake up alone
hello
call me maybe
here we go again
first date
hell
in my life
lucky
sky full of stars
i'm already there
don't let me get me
secrets
love yourself
cannonball
welcome back
clean
breaking free
cleaning out my closet
wrecking ball
angel with a shotgun
end up here

i miss you

20 1 0
Od dlmslut

Summer had avoided me for at least a week after that. I didn't understand why. Was she upset at me for something? Did I say something wrong?

I had only told her what she wanted to know: his name. I couldn't think about why it would affect her so that she wouldn't speak to me.

I didn't want to be that annoying person that demanded to know what was wrong, so I gave her time to work it out. But a day became a week and a week became two weeks and finally I decided I wanted my best friend back.

The best thing I could think of was texting her - messaging her to ask why she was upset and what I could do to help. What's wrong? I texted. We haven't talked in weeks.

Nothing, she responded. Family problems.

I thought it was a little vague, but I didn't push for more. Okay, I sent. I figured that maybe I should say something else, and before I could think about it, my fingers were moving across the keyboard. I stopped myself to see what I typed before I hit send.

I miss you, it read. I laughed. Scoffed. Deleted the message. I wasn't going to send that.

I went to her contact. Clicked on 'edit'. And I changed the emoji next to her name from a blue heart to the pink one with an arrow.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
1M 89K 39
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...