A New Start (Niall Horan Fan...

Door Kennedie_forever12

Meer

A New Start (Niall Horan Fan Fiction)
The big morning
One The Way
Fitting In
School Day
Niall's seceret
He Got Me In Trouble
Big Deal
The break up
Homecoming
Information...

My Boyfriend

41 1 0
Door Kennedie_forever12

After the kiss I got my stuff and ran to my car. "Where do you think your going?!" my dad said. "Out to see Kyler.". Kyler and I have be dating over a month. I drove so fast, I couldn't keep up with road signs. Finally after an hour of driving I pulled into Kylers drive way. "Kyler, I missed u so much!". we hugged. "I've been waiting for a while. I love you!". Just then I seen my best friend from my old school Olivia walking her dog. "Well, I see your back!". I kinda feel bad because she was the last person I wanted to know that I moved. "Actually I came to visit. Nice to see you." she walked away as fast as she could. I didn't care because I was with Kyler. I stayed there really late and I knew I was in trouble. I can't drive out town for long, plus I can't drive late at night. I hugged Kyler and kissed him. I didn't think kissing him was the same as it used to be. "I really dont want you to go." Kyler said with a frown. "I don't wanna go either but I'm already in trouble." I went to my car and sat down. I was think about Kyler and what aI've been missing and Niall's kiss.

Ga verder met lezen