♨ rivals, nalu

By peachmochiii

**currently editing "She was smart and beautiful. Everyone loves her and she was at the top. Well... until he... More

❀第1章 ❀
❀第2章 ❀
❀第3章 ❀
❀ 第4章 ❀
❀ 第05章 ❀
❀ 第06章 ❀
❀ 第07章 ❀
❀ 第08章 ❀
Chapter 9 What's Going On?!
Chapter 10 Natsu Is Hanging Out With Lisanna?!
Chapter 11 Nali?! What's Nali?!
Chapter 12 No Way!!!!
Chapter 13 The Things That I Never Expected
Chapter 15 Like I Care
Chapter 16 My First Date With Mr.FireBreath
Chapter 17 What Was That About?
Chapter 18 You Two Are Dating?!
Chapter 19 The Truth Is Now Told, Well Most Of It
Chapter 20 Liars Are Just Liars
Chapter 21 The Past
Chapter 22 Visiting The Cemetery
Chapter 23 Never Trust Anyone Ever Again
Chapter 24 Locked In
Chapter 25 The Person Behind It All
Chapter 26 JUST-KIDDING-!!
Chapter 27 The Secret's Behind The Door (Pt.1)
Chapter 28 The Secret's Behind The Door (pt.2)
Chapter 29 Your A Good For Nothing Brother!
Chapter 30 Friends?
Chapter 31 Dinner With The Dragneels & The New Student?!
Chapter 32 Romantic Feelings Or NOT?!
Chapter 33 Catching Juliet
Chapter 34 Do You Like Me?
Chapter 35 A New Love Starts To Blossom
Author's Note~!
The Big Announcement~! Yay~!

Chapter 14 This Class Is...Weird

3.4K 119 116
By peachmochiii

Natsu's P.O.V

. . .

I'm beginning to think that this class is...

Weird...

" Miss.V... " Lucy began to say, as Miss.V wiped her tears away with her hand.

" Yes, what is it Lucy? " Miss.V asked.

" Can you start with the lesson, I need to go home early today, because I have piano. " Lucy replied.

The class became dead silent. That was the first time that I ever heard Lucy say that. Was she always like this? Maybe, maybe not. " ...Sorry if that was a little to harsh...continue with the lesson...please... " Lucy said.

" Okay, sorry about that. Now, take out you language arts note book, and please copy the notes form the board. " Miss.V said, as she wrote something on the board. I looked through my desk to see where my language arts note book was. But, I can't seem to find it. What should I do now?

" Um, Miss.V, I can't find my language arts note book. " I said.

" Well, then write it on a lined sheet of paper. " Miss.V replied, as she continued to write on the board. 

Another problem that I have, I don't have any lined paper. So I asked Juvia for lined paper, mostly because she sits behind me. " No, sorry. " She replied. " Oh, it's okay. " I said.

" Erza! Erza! Erza! " I whispered.

" What? " She asked.

" Do you have a lined sheet of paper? " I whispered.

" No. Ask Lucy. " Erza replied.

" What?! I'm not gonna ask her! " I whispered.

" Just do it. Or you a man or a coward? " She whispered.

" Ughhhh! Okay fine! " I whispered.

" Good. Now go ask her! " She whispered.

Why do I feel so nervous? I mean, I'm just gonna ask her for paper, right? That's easy! Right? Oh, well. Here it goes. " Um...Lucy do y- " Then she interrupted me.

" Lined paper, here. " Then she through the lined sheet of paper on my desk.

" Oh, thanks. " I said.

" Yeah, whatever. " She replied.

What's up with her? I guess I'll ask...one day...one day when everything was how it used to be. Where when me and Lucy were friends. Where me and Lucy were always together and we were always happy. Where me and Lucy were never fighting. Where we never ended up like this. If only we go back in time. If only such thing was possible. The truth is I- 

" Natsu! Natsu! Earth to Natsu! " Then Miss.V started yelling me.

" Yes, what is it? " I asked, confused.

" You were staring off into space, hurry up and copy the notes. " She replied.

" Yes, sorry. " I said, as I wrote down the notes. 

~After School + Lucy's P.O.V~

Capricorn came to pick me up after school and he drove over to my piano class. My piano teacher's name was, Miss.Porlyusica. " Remember what I thought you all. And only one of you will get to play in the computation. So who will like to volunteer? " I looked around the room to see if anyone had there hand up. No one did, so I decided to volunteer.

Then I raised my hand and said, " Um, Miss.Porlyusica, I would like to volunteer. "

" Is that so? Well, there you go, Miss.Lucy would like to volunteer. Since you volunteered, I would let you go home early today to practice. " 

" Really? Thank you! " I replied, as I grabbed my school bag.

" No problem! You deserve it. Make sure you find a perfect song to play. " Miss.Porlyusica said, smiling. I nodded. Then everyone started whispering about me.

" Lucy, again? She always has been in the computation. Why her? "

" I would have volunteered, but I guess she beat me to it. "

" That's so unfair! How come she gets to go home early?! "

" She thinks that she is so pretty, smart, cool and awesome, when actually...she's just a robot that somehow was brought to life. " 

" She's probably emotional less, because I never her smile. Like, ever. "

" She's weird. I don't like her. I wonder why many people adore her. "

Then as soon as Ieft the room, one of the girls in my class whispered to me and asked, " How are you not offended by this? " 

Her words, made me stop walking. It took me a few seconds to reply. " Because...I don't care. " I replied, then I left.

It's true. I don't care about what people think of me. I got more important things to deal with.

Then as soon as I left the building, I stopped to catch my breath. Thank Mavis that she left me go home early. I looked around to see the car, but it seems that Capricorn isn't here. Maybe I should just walk around for a bit and then go home. Maybe...

" Oh! Hey Lucy! " Who said that? The voice sounded familiar. Then I turned around to see who it was. It was Natsu and he was drinking a strawberry milk shake. " Yo! What's sup? " He asked, smiling.

What is he doing here? And why?

~Chapter 15 - Like I Care - Preview~

What is he doing here? And why? Was he waiting for me? What is going on? " What do you want? Are you following me? " I asked.

" No, why would I follow Miss.SecondPlace? " He asked.

" Ughhhhh! Stop calling me Miss.SecondPLace! " I yelled.

Author's Note

Hey minna! Sophie here! I hope that you are enjoying this book! I think I worked too hard on this chapter, because I feel really sleepy...but I have to watch the next episode of  " Your Lie In April ". It's such a good anime/story. I wonder if anyone made a Fanfic of Kaori and Kousei on wattpad. I should check...

Anyways, here are the people that I wanna thank! =)

TheOtakuGirlNextDoor

supergirl13109m

magda0418

J4Soul

AngeleneLabonete

NekoBlossom

naomivalentines

dawnadragneel

fsg2004

Thanks guys! Your the best! Sorry if I didn't mention you name/username. It's either that I forgot your username or I'm just really tried! Either way! Well, I guess that's all for today! See ya in the next chapter! Ja Ne! =)

  - Sophie (A.K.A Sophie_Otaku123)

P.S. What anime is this from, and name six character's from the anime (Including the girl in the picture). I know that's it's easy, but please answer it. =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.9K 1.4K 48
COMPLETED. EDITED. I'LL NEVER TOUCH THIS BOOK AGAIN. 🍋there will be lemony things in the later chapters I know it's long, but don't let that be a t...
18.4K 306 12
Natsu and Lucy are in love with each other, but fail to realize their feelings. This all changes when one of the best friends, Lucy, has a dream. The...
128K 4.7K 26
Life isn't going so good for Lucy, as at the age of 7, she's kicked out of her own house. As for Natsu, although of his talent of devouring, isn't as...
259K 8.3K 57
[COMPLETED] "She liked it. His bluntness and honesty. His ability to reach out for what he wanted in all confidence, without playing any games. She w...