Cherry Boy » Zarry

aprecots által

[completed] summer of the 1960's !!! zayn moves to utah and has new friends, and his first boyfriend, harry... Több

one
two
three
four
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
epilogue

five

4.9K 331 533
aprecots által

yes, of course i'm speeding up zarry. i'll try to slower it down but that's it! love you all! xx

"hello?"

"niall? can i ask you something?"

"zayn do you know what time is it?" niall says in a groggy voice over the telephone line. he checks his alarm clock, seeing it's already 4 o'clock in the morning.

"I know niall but just hang on. do you know harry's telephone number?" zayn asks eagerly.

"ugh, that's it? really? ugh. yeah I do. why?" niall asked.

"uhm... just cuz." zayn says awkwardly over the other line.

"mmm... whatever, i won't ask anymore. you have a pen and paper?"

"yep. now tell." zayn says quickly and writes down every digit onto the paper.

"thank ni. night."

"night." niall hangs up and goes back to sleep.

↠ ↠

five days have passed after the day the boys and zayn have played ball and out those five days, zayn has been getting to know liam and niall and louis, but not harry.

which was very odd because zayn just wanted to get to know harry the most.

zayn asked louis about harry, but all louis told him is 'i don't know, why don't you ask harry'.

zayn just shrugs. though, today he wanted to change it up a bit.

he dials the number niall gave him that was harry's and waits till someone picked up.

"hello?" zayn heard a soft voice on the other line.

"harry?" zayn speaks into the phone.

"zaynie? h-how did you get my number?"

"niall gave it to me. uhm, can i ask you something?" zayn says seriously.

"yes zaynie." harry answers.

zayn swallows thickly and takes a second to ask, "uhm, i was wondering why we haven't spoken to each other?"

harry hesitates from the other line,
"i-i-i really don't know."

"did i do something? or say something that you didn't want to hear?"

harry gulps and to be very clear, he was kind of hurt that zayn was straight than what he was like at first. he sort of has a crush on zayn since they first met at the mini mart but he keeps it to himself and not mention it or make the others have an idea he does have a crush on zayn.

"no." harry replies.

"then? why aren't you talking to me mate?" zayn concerned. he taps his foot on the wooden floor waiting for harry to say something.

"I don't know, maybe because i've been busy I guess."

"oh, okay." zayn says softly.

"anyways, so what's up?"

"oh uhm." zayn says nervously.

"would you like to... hang... out... with me? today?" zayn questioned the lad from the other line.

harry didn't know what to say, after all... he does like zayn, alot actually. but he didn't want his desire to be seen.

"sorry zayn, i can't."

"why not? is it beca—"

"goodbye zayn." harry hangs up.

"hello?" zayn speaks on the phone.

"hello?" then the buzz started to run through his ears, knowing harry hung up.

he bangs the wired phone onto the base and sighs. "dang it."

↠ ↠

harry lays slanted on his bed, hearing to his favorite record by Judy Garland.

he eyes the ceiling and sways his fingers through his curls.

he huffs and punches his bed,

"ugh! i'm so bored!" he pouts.

his stomach had grumbled then.

"and hungry."

he hears a knock coming from his door.

"come in!" harry hollered.

he hears the door open and foot steps approached him.

"hey baby." liam leans and kisses his cheek and jumps onto harry's bed.

"hey li. what's up." harry sits up and sits indian style.

"nothing much. me and the boys, including zayn are gonna hit the shack. wanna come?" liam asks and holds harry's hands in his.

"i don't know li, i'm kind of busy right now."

"busy? all you're doing is laying and hearing to tunes. come on haz, you need some sun."

"ehh, i don't kno—"

"pleeasseeee! for me baby." liam puckers his lip out and pleads to harry.

as much as harry wanted to avoid everything, including zayn for liking him a little to much. he couldn't possibly say no to liam.

"okay." harry announced.

"yes. now give your friend a kiss." liam puckers.

harry giggles and leans in to capture his lips for a small smooch.

↠ ↠

though in little time, harry has showered and changed into his black jeans and a white t-shirt that had a NASA symbol sewed onto it.

soon a hour past and zayn and the boys were outside his house at 6:45pm like they said they would as the sun sets.

harry kepts hearing banging on the door as he grew closer to it.

he opens the door, revealing zayn leaning on his left, louis on the right and niall and liam are goofing on.

"hey guys." harry smiles as he leaves out the door way.

"harry!" they all said, except zayn.

harry looks up at zayn and blushes. zayn smirks at harry then.

"hey zayn." harry says softly.

"sup harry." with that, zayn and harry had followed the rest who were in front of them.

they kept walking down the street in the crook of daylight and yet they haven't made it till the next ten minutes. harry turned his head took look at zayn. zayn turns to look at him as well and harry turns quickly to not get caught.

zayn slightly chuckles and smirks at harry.

they made it to the shack that was slightly dark inside but the only thing that was lighting the food place was the lanterns and white christmas lights.

zayn looked around seeing how cool the place was. he's pretty impressed.

"how many people?" the waitress asked.

"five." louis says kindly.

"okay, would you guys like a booth or a table?"

"a booth would be great." louis slightly laughs to make a good impression on the woman.

she smiles and leads them to the clear booth.

the booth was sort of round so louis took the left corner with liam inside the booth, beside him was niall, then harry, and finally zayn was on the right corner.

"so, do you guys come here a lot?" zayn asked.

"yeah, but we kind of just come here on occasions... like if its a good day and we wanna show off how cool we are. but on a regular base, no." liam answers as he looks through the menu.

zayn looks to the side, seeing harry just sitting there and fiddling with his thumbs.

"you're not going to order anything harry?"

"no, i don't really have enough money. besides, i'm not that hungry." harry says but his stomach had a mouth of its own and grumbles.

"erm... seems to me that you are." zayn chuckles.

"i'll pay for your food." he adds.

harry looks up, "oh no, that's alright."

"nonsense, besides I have enough for the both of us." zayn speaks.

"no, truly i'm fine—"

"please let me." he begged.

harry looks down and sighs. "just this once okay? i don't really accept the fact people buy me anything... unless you're liam because he's very aggressive and lovely most of the time."

zayn smiles widely, "that's... rather radiant of you."

harry blushes and turns away quickly, it seems that zayn is too good to be true as the way harry thought he'd be.

↠ ↠

right after a long hour and a half of talking and eating, the boys finally left out the shack and hurried onto the concrete where it led to anywhere it can possibly take you.

it was dark now, a wax moon 78% appeared in the starry sky, and the wind has swayed through the bodies of each and one of them. luckily, the boys wore warm clothing except harry.

his lips quivered and he shifted his hands up and down his arms for created heat.

zayn looks at his side as his eyes pierced at harry who freezes in the night. although as much as zayn wanted to tell him he should've brought himself a jacket, zayn takes off his jean jacket and wraps it around harry.

harry flinched at the surprise feeling of zayn being nice enough to give up his jacket. "oh no zayn, it's okay you'll get cold."

"it's okay harry, besides — you need it way more than me. i can take this weather." zayn says.

harry eyes at the badges that been irons onto this jean jacket. "you're very kind. thank you."

"my pleasure." zayn says.

one by one they spread apart into their paths until zayn and harry were once again, alone.

it got quiet in minutes, they took glances at each other about 5 times and then look away.

zayn decides to break the silence, "harry. uhm, do you want me to walk you home? it is very dark and perhaps you might get lost." he grows to become flustered for harry's response as they continued to walk.

"please?" harry pleaded.

"sure thing harry."

harry nods in response as his cold hands start to warm up when rubbed them against zayn's jean jacket.

on the way, they grew quiet. harry wanted to say something so the tension between them won't prevent any awkwardness.

zayn then decides to break the silence, "ha—"

"this will do, goodnight zayn." harry cuts him off and passes him his jean jacket back.

"wait, what. why here? your house is more down." zayn furrowed his eyebrows at the small boy.

"here is fine zayn. here's your jacket." he tries to put it in zayn's hold but zayn backs away.

"wait. uhm, actually... keep it. you'll need it more than i do if your gonna walk by yourself."

harry just looks up at him as he's about to protest. but just when he looked into zayn's eyes, he shut his mouth close and nods.

"goodnight zaynie."

"night love." zayn says, making harry blush.

he walks away as zayn stayed there, smirking at the lad.

Damn Harry, back at it again with shifting away from Zayn.

comment/ vote

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

169K 10.1K 60
Money and power, two things that will get you whatever you want. Add beauty to the mix and you'll have whoever you want too. That was Harry's life, h...
102K 6.4K 26
Warning: contains sexual abuse and bullying A story in which Harry has a stutter and doesn't like to be touched Huge thanks to @zustinstrash for the...
64.6K 2.2K 19
Zayn a troubled teenager try to cope with his parents' divorce. Not even four months after the papers are signed, his mother decide to date another...
85K 3.6K 22
She likes him but he likes her brother.