Individual Role-play.

Bởi RavenFeather1

Feel free to roleplay with these characters! I'm editing them right now, some may be trashy so just bare with... Xem Thêm

Boy of Broken Ties
Two Daggers
Skittish Much?
No, I'm Not Related to Quinn...
'Let It Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow....'
Beach Boy
Albino Bride
Jesus Christ; Why Can't You Just Believe Again?
Sleeping Beauty?
.Masochistic. Suicidal. Homicidal.
Could You Be Nice?
.Blushing Too Much in Front of Guys.
Gimme a Snuggle?
I Can See Through Your Idiocy
smaerd gnitniap
Hoodies Dont Suck
Sunshine in the Middle of Night
Your Bully
These Are the Rules
Understand Your Own Deceit
Someone That Listens

XXXRed is the Color of PassionXXX

192 12 21
Bởi RavenFeather1

Name: "My name is Render Forbitten, nice to see you, Raven."

I'm startled by this deep, delicious voice from behind. When turning around, I'm met with a pair of bright red eyes and a smirk to kill. It's night time now, we said we'd meet here...I've been waiting for most of the night oh so late one..

Age: While picking out glass from his gloves, I see that this question takes him off guard. It's like I'm suppose to already know something. Of course, something pops up, "hm, I believe I'm somewhere around eighteen and nineteen. I think I might have skipped a year."

Gender: I'm greeted with a line of laughter at this question,"I'm a male of course, you silly birdy...." he finally answers while ruffling my hair in a playful manner.

Looks: Render raises an eyebrow to that, "I've not taken your eyes, you're not blind and have 20/20 vision. So..." there is a pause as he leans in very closely, "figure it out."

(This hottie has a straight mop of silky, midnight black hair. It's usually left unstyled and hangs down into his pair of luring crimson colored to which seem to glow in the dark. The eyes give him a nocturnal advantage and are more than fun to get lost in. Render's hair reaches to a stop at the very beginning of is upper lip and is sometimes messy. The mess looks rather attractive on Render though. His skin is very soft and pale, fit for a lean, slender body. Of course, he gets a lot of working out in. Therefore just as he is lean, he has strong arms and core. Render's fingernails are painted a pitch black, they gleam long on slim fingers. To glide with his Bad-Boy appearance, Render has a tongue piercing fit with a silver stud and more than many piercings on both ears. There is a also an old white bandage always tight around his smooth neck. It hides an ancient tribal tattoo. A tattoo like this usually marks someone a criminal. He rarely takes this bandage off for the sake of his patience with cops. To end on his height, he stands very tall. Yet, it's not marked on the dot and I'm not for giving estimates.) 

Wears: He looks up from his gloves and slightly tilts his head at me. I guess this ties in with the previous question, "I think I want your eyes now," Render states while giving a yawn and trying to reach my face. I just block him as we laugh together. He's always like this.

(Render usually wears a black, short sleeved v-neck shirt. It hugs his sweet frame nicely. The finger-less gloves are made of a a tight, waterproof fabric. These gloves cover up slightly past his elbows. On the outside of his hands, there is a slight padding, it is very hard and reaches over his knuckles. This makes the job of punching much easier. Before he got these gloves, his knuckles were always bloody and sore. Where the padding is a red X mark sits, some lines are too thin to see on camera. Both gloves have padding upon the forearms as well.

Over this, Render has a very dark red hoodie. It usually looks a bit big on him, but it's easy to move around in and hides the skeleton under it. The skeleton is made of of black leather straps, they hide knives and sometimes a gun or two. Render also owns two pairs of pants, one pair is loose and low cut, he usually doesn't wear those unless he doesn't have to go fighting that day. The other pair is form fitting and there is no place he wouldn't wear them. The pants are made of a smooth leather, another type of skinny jeans. As for shoes, he has a pair of slippers the color of his hoodie. He wears them when he doesn't have to fight that day. The other pair is one of leather boots to which work out perfectly for what he does. They reach up to his knees and hide away a few knives. They strap in from the inside as well, a special button must be pressed in order for the boots to be removed. After all, he was the one who made them.)

Personality: Render leans back in thought after this one. Almost as if he's trying to figure out a math equation in his head. I guess he's not asked this a lot, "hmmm....I don't really know what to play myself as. I can be a lot of things at a lot of different times."

As this was explained, he leaned up against the alley way entrance and continued to study me as if I were a test subject.

(This person is nearly a weapon in a human body and the most dangerous mind to be around. He isn't the most social person, but likes to possess others, to make their minds twist and turn. Render has no mercy for those who can stand on their own two feet, who own so many things...but not have enough to give and help others with. People who hurt others for no reason, those who only fight for more money to just have and not use for anything useful...He will crush them, throw them away. If he has too much of something, he will give it instead of keep it. Render enjoys the pain of others as well.

This tendency also comes alive when he's fighting. Especially in the ring. Render is also known to have a very sick sense of humor. The killer's mind has it's own jokes. It provides him a raise of seductive lure. He also proves to have a cold heart to those he doesn't like. Which is a majority of the human race. To end pretty quick here, Render is also a very brave person with the courage of a lion. There is a bone crushing bite to his roar as well. He won't hesitate to do many things. It doesn't even matter if his own life is at stake. That fear is no longer existent, it doesn't mean a thing. A vicious fighter on the block and in the ring, but a fighter who has more morals than those that don't fight.)

Sexuality: Render's eyes seem to instantly have a new light in them at this one. I figure he's got a bit of experience. I hope..."I've been known as a romantic before...but I don't know if I want to reveal anything too close to my answer. Nothing further M'Lady..."  

Random Facts:

"Let's start with something you're expect from this...I was born to a dreary world. My mother died giving birth to me so I wasn't able to know what that's like. We were miles away from any doctor, if you were wondering," Render starts without much hesitation, nor expression, "for the first few days after I was born, things were fine. My dad buried her and took care of me. His crops died off since he had to spend more time with me than watering, so in a few weeks we traveled to the big city. We only could afford a shabby cabin across a small creek. Despite the state of it, my father made the most of it and put a bridge across the creek. It was only needed when the rains came though."

He paused a moment and took a call, it was done much faster than I thought it would be and he continued, "the bridge was made from many stones. The only thing he really knew how to do was something that requiring strength. He was good in the combat areas too, way better than most. So, he left me at home in the care of our old dog. He was loyal, only loyal dogs are named Spud. Just kidding. But anyways he went out into the city and found the lower levels. He found the fighting rings quickly. They offered a large amount of money off of betting and he began to fight that very day. As an infant, I remember strong arms cradling me until my crying stopped and I fell asleep. Even as beat up as he sometimes was, even when it was really late and he'd be tired as Spud, he would take care of every one of my needs."

A fond smile crossed over his lips as he continued,"after, he would take me to the only bed in that small house and we'd sleep there. He'd never crush me in those arms either, they always kept me perfectly safe and sound. He'd always celebrate my birthday and special holidays as well. When I was ten, he began teaching me the arts of physical combat, I willingly learned. When he got home I would bandage up some of his wounds if he had any by age eleven, after that, we'd go spar together in the back yard. The light of the fireflies and stars created the most amazing moments. Sometimes the moon or the lanterns were cast over us as well. My father would teach me different things every day. As I grew older, he would take me out to the city and down into the real thing. I'd train with other really strong guys. Their sons and daughters proved worthy opponents as well. I trained with the lions and wolves. I grew better with combat and could take out some people. But even then, the really really special lessons I was taught took place in the backyard with my Old Man.

"On my sixteenth birthday, I was given my gloves and hoodie. I fought my first real fight in the rings. With some of my friends there, with my dad there, I felt the power of thousands and won the match first round," he chuckled happily at that, "everyone was so proud of me. I was proud of me..."

After that, he gazed to the side, almost upset looking, "on...Christmas Eve, when I was seventeen and nearing eighteen....I went along to cheer on my Father in one of the toughest matches possible....he was killed in it. When I eventually got home the next day, Spud was dead too," Render looked up to the sky then, "the world shaped me from then on," With that said, he was silent. I couldn't help but to notice that his eyes had faded a shade of darker red. I wonder just what else has happened to him...

(There is no doubt about it that Render could serve as an weightless painkiller. This song fits him well. Three Days Grace - Pain Killer.) 

Scenario....one..

"ALRIGHT! UP NEXT WE GIVE YOU RENDER!" The crowd around roared to life with pure excitement at that sudden announcement. The announcement that they'd been waiting for all night...

Render smirked while slipping in between the ropes and coming to a casual stand in his place. A few feet away stood someone who looked much stronger than him. There was definitely a weight difference, as well as the buffness. Render's burning red eyes dug into those the other had. He never once broke the eye contact. It was something very important when first meeting the opponent, the smirk on his lips didn't leave either. Today, Render wore his fighting outfit. The shirt under hoodie, leather tight skinny jeans, and his homemade boots; all of this was well known. Of course, he was rather handsome in his outfit like always. His skin seemed to gleam in the swinging light above them. With each rock, Render's eyes reflected perfectly through his raven silk hair. 

"PLACE YOUR BETS!" The main man shouted out with a wild grin, he knew who his bet was on.....

Some who hadn't seen Render in action knew who their vote was on too, "now, let us see the unbeatable be beaten!" someone in the crowd crowed. Not even a moment after this outburst the notorious bell rung and the bets were posted. 

Render didn't react at all to the bell as it rang. Instead of making a fast move, he casually took a few steps forward and stayed in one place. The other male raised an eyebrow, obviously confident that he would win. He began to circle, attempting to make Render flinch with sudden movements. Yet, there would be not one reaction. How stupid was this guy? Render was getting slightly annoyed with this, therefore he decided to turn the tables. He turned around swiftly and out of nowhere pulled out his rather small switch blade knife. An easy fighting position was produced along with the sudden movement. The blade gleamed brightly in the ceiling light, pristine...for Render always took care of his toys...The other male suppressed a gasp while instantly getting into a fighting stance. He was obviously surprised, especially with all the screams of delight from the crowd...

"What are you fighting for?" Render asked quietly, keeping eye contact as always.

"What do you mean?" The other asked, confused.

That's when Render made his first move.

He shot forward unexpectedly toward the other. Of course, in reaction the man gasped and moved quickly to the side just as the sharp blade whistled through the air. Yet, someone with so much mass wasn't all that fast and gained a small cut in his shirt. The small line made with Render's knife produced a large line of blood. He wasted no time with his move and turned around gracefully to land a nasty punch across the older's face. From the punch was also a wicked cut across the cheek from the same knife. When he caught himself, it seemed that the teen disappeared.

When really, Render was behind him. Just like a shadow. His opponent seemed more than confused, making him grin while licking upwards to the tip of his knife. Blood always had this funny taste that just got him going. It took a minute of looking around before the older found the younger behind him. With a growl, he made an advance. Render however dodged this advance and used the other's bicep to yank him downwards. This caused his face to connect with Render's padded knee. The dazed fighter nearly fell over, but recovered quickly and made a swing at the teen. Of course, this was easily under dodged and returned with a long cut up the other's side.

Render easily made his way behind and landed a high kick between the competition's shoulder blades. There was a roar of pain as he turned around and went after the younger blindly out of stunned pain.

"YEAHHH SMOKES GET THE BRAT!" screamed one fan irritably.

"Smokes? What kind of name is that? I guess you must smell pretty bad. What a shame you piece of shit..." Render said, easily dodging the other's angered punches.

This comment only made Smokes angrier as he produced an effort to trip Render with a low kick. Render saw this coming and met with a kick opposite to the leg the other was using. When they met, Render felt nothing and again took a hold of Smokes' bicep and used this to swing himself onto his back. Gracefully, he swung a leg on Smokes' shoulder and guided him to the side. Of course, from his previous move the older was heading toward the ground. Render raised an eyebrow as the other tried to peal him off mid move and used Smokes' shoulders to throw his entire body in the air. He was able to flip in a near mid flight and landed behind Smokes. Without any pause, another knife was revealed as he slipped between the other's legs. This left behind two deep cuts on the inner thighs.

"Ahhh Render seems to be using Smokes as a playground! Will he be able to fight still!?" The host sounded, nearly vibrating with happiness at the younger's position of power. 

Through the cheers, Smokes grabbed Render by the hood just as he had been getting ready to turn for another attack. This action caused Render to be yanked backward at a fast speed. Even through the pain Smokes was able to raise up his knee. This allowed the middle of Render's back to collide with it. At once this set the younger at a loss of breath and a second's spell of stillness. Smokes used this stillness to grab Render's neck and lift him up. This was followed by the teen getting thrown into the ropes and punched in the gut. Immediately Render curled over the fist in pain and another loss of breath. He was even stunned to the point of dropping one of his precious blades.

 Render was met with another fist to the face shortly after, causing him to fall over onto his side. Still trying to catch his breath, he held his other blade tightly and waited. Soon enough Smokes produced a sharp kick as expected. As this kick landed, Render drove his knife just above the ankle. He made sure that the blade went through the boot and dug into the flesh. When sure this went through, Render twisted the blade. A sharp yell of pain pierced through the air as Smokes threw himself away from the younger and almost began hopping on one foot. It was at that point Render found that he was bleeding from his mouth. Apparently his bottom lip had been busted.

With a dazed hand, Render touched the blood and brought it to his tongue. Render had to gain his composure much faster than his body would have preferred, reflexes shoved himself away from a boot that was heading straight for his face. This action sent the world upside down for a brief moment of time as he twisted back and turned himself on his side to avoid getting stomped on.

"You're a really sore loser aren't you?" Render remarked while pushing himself up into a slightly unstable stand. With one hand holding his stomach and the other in his pocket, Render contemplated on what to do next. He guessed it would depend on the other's next move. 

 He noticed that the other was in a good amount of pain and really liked that. This guy deserved it. With a hum, he watched the other pull the knife out of his ankle. It looked like an extra painful job...Did this dude really just let his guard down? What kind of fighter is that? But, in the midst of slight confusion..Render himself let his own guard down. Without warning, his blade was thrown. It darted as if an arrow right into Render's thigh. Render reeled to the side as soon as the contact was made with a sharp expression of pain. He wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction of sound. Even through such an event, he knew that the older would come for him in a time of this weakness. 

 With a grunt, Render quickly turned, blocking a punch and swinging one of his own. Unfortunately, Smokes leaned back just enough for a miss. Render began to try and gain focus at once, that would be the only chance he had. But, this wasn't working out for him in the slightest. With a sharp intake of breath, Render moved swiftly to the side and nailed a punch to the open slice he'd earlier made. This victory as short, being that he was instantly swung at again. In the process of ducking, his injured leg gave out underneath him. With a gasp, Render jerked himself to the side to avoid a kick and grab. 

 Sliding over the blood covered surface, Render attempted to stand. But found when he tried, his leg continued to buckle and keep him down. Render rolled his eyes at such an annoyance and touched the blade still rooted into his thigh. With a wince, he decided to leave it. It was then that he found himself spacing out. Voices and warning mixed together....Render suddenly  yowled out in pain as a boot stomped down upon the blade, impaling his thigh deeper. This wasn't even given a break, for Smokes' lifted him up into the air by the back of his hoodie. Render felt like a doll at that point,  but quickly began to unzip his hoodie. This went just as planned. Before he knew it, he fell onto the ground. 

 With the shake of his head, Render focused himself. Nothing like that would happen again. It was then that he crouched on his uninjured leg. The other was limp at his side, useless for now. It dragged with him as he used the ropes to keep steady. It was at that moment, when he noticed his hoodie get tossed to the side, that he saw his straps also tossed. Of course, that wasn't the only weapon source he had. When waiting for the next move, Render reached into his boot and pulled out a slightly larger pocket knife. Smoke's blindly made his move not a moment later. 

 As the older was about to make his punch, Render blocked and gripped onto the forearm. This would be his motion. Angered, Smokess moved away. This caused Render to be yanked forward onto his feet, just as wanted. Not wasting time, Render threw himself to the side and dug his blade into the other's shoulder, anchoring himself. This sent the younger on a wild ride. Unable to get him off of his back, Smokes went into a rampage of pain. As if an angered bull, he whipped around, shaking himself and grabbing for the other. 

 Render hung on nearly for dear life, waiting for the other to try and get rid of him against the post. While waiting for this, Render bit into the shoulder opposite of his anchor. When getting a mouthful, he thrashed the chunk of flesh out as if a dog playing tug of war. Smokes began to scream, wanting nothing more than this thing off of him.  It was only when looking at the posts marking the corners that Smokes went for them. Render saw this coming and used his anchor to pull himself upwards out of reach from the post. During this, Render brought all of his weight down on Smokes' shoulders, shoving him forwards. This of course was after Smokes made contact with the post. Render's weight made the other's feet slip between the rope and off the ring's platform.

 All and all, Smokes was on the ground. His legs sticking out on either side of the post. Render dragged himself to the post and shoved himself up enough to jump on the outside of the ropes. He held onto the post and came down full force on one of Smokes' vulnerable legs. Breaking it instantly. Smoke's wasn't going to get up now. The scream almost shoved out the eruption of cheers as the host gave a famous ten second gag. 

 "Come on," panted Render, who shoved himself back into the ring and stumbled into the host's support, "get up. Oh? What's that? You can't? Why....Ahhh that's right...LEG FOR A LEG!" 

 The crowd cheered as the ten mark passed and Smoke's was only able to snarl into response. 

 "THE CHAMPION! RENDER! THE UNBEATABLE! THE UNFORGETTABLE FIGHTER!" the host cheered as Render held his hand up in respectful victory acknowledgement, "NOW WHO VOLUNTEERS TO LEND THE CHAMP A WARM MEAL FOR THE NIGHT?"

 The girls screamed in harmony, making Render chuckle. He was also glad to have one of the clean up crew lend him his hoodie and such. He nodded in thanks before peeking at the number being held. Whoever received this number when volunteering for taking him home in the night would be called now....

 "993! ANYONE HAVE IT!? AHHH, COME ON UP!" 

 Render raised an eyebrow, trying to make his bright red orbs focus on who was walking towards him. One thing was for sure, this was no fangirl....

Scenario....two....

Make one.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

408K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...
38.8K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
120K 13.3K 29
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
95.6K 265 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)