redemption: harry styles

harrystylesisacutie által

By: ZerriesGap "A girl once told me to be careful when trying to fix a broken person because you may cut your... Több

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Note
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 1)
Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 2)
Note
Note Part.2
Chapter Seventy Nine (OPTION 3)

Chapter Twenty One

8.6K 270 17
harrystylesisacutie által

I stared at the poor girl behind me with wide-eyes and tried my best to think of something comprehensible to do to help her. I nudged Perrie's arm and she turned to me with a frown. I jerked my head towards the girl groaning behind me and Perrie's shoulders slumped as if she didn't want to help her with her bad-girl aura.

"Um, maybe we should take you to the First Aid?" I suggested quietly and grasped her arm gently. I thought she'd reject the offer, but instead, nodded with a tight face, eyes closed in pain.

I looked at Perrie desperately and saw her expression was filled with horror and fear, lips parted and blue eyes big. "Oh my God." I heard her mutter before she gripped the girl's other arm in a more death-grip, making the young girl flinch. "Evelyn, hurry!" she hissed, dragging the girl away from the line, leaving me no choice but to follow. I didn't realize the girl was accompanied by another, who followed us with a concerned look. She didn't realize what was going on because she was on the phone, but immediately hung up on whoever it was and trailed behind us.

"Nicole? What's going on?" she asked. The girl--Nicole--just simply shook her head and followed us to a large tent with a red '+' sign at the front. She looked at us with concern but I just shrugged. All these people shared worried and pitied looks at the girl whose arm was draped over my shoulder as I stumbled to the front of the tent.

We threw the doors open, a nurse immediately coming towards the rude people who intruded the tent. The women, who looked about 40 years of age, was about to scowl at us until she saw the girl weeping in my arms.

"Oh my," she gasped. "Doctor! Come in here, we have a patient!"

"What happened?" she asked as I seated the girl on a chair beside me, rubbing her back comfortingly. "I-I," I began, not knowing what to say, "I don't know. I think her head hurts."

"Yes." the girl murmured with a hiss of pain, still unable to open her eyes. I turned to Perrie who had a grim look on her face, a shadow crossing over her now dull eyes. "M-my stomach h-hurts and--ow."

"Don't speak, love." the nurse said quietly, raising her hand to touch the girl's forehead. "The Doctor will be here in a minute. Somebody else is hurt, too. Do you mind opening your mouth?"

The petite girl hesitated, but did so as the nurse popped a ice-cream stick looking thing into her mouth and put a small torch at the front of the girl's mouth.

The nurse nodded silently and turned the light off, bringing it to the front of her eyes. She threw the Popsicle stick in a small bin behind her and faced Nicole, who had mute tears rolling down her cheeks. "Can you open your eyes, Hun?"

The girl, once again, tensed up and shuffled in her seat, but reluctantly fluttered her eyes open, straightening to give the nurse a better view.

Her friend gasped and concealed her mouth with her hand, and I saw Perrie turn rigid. My own mouth fell open at the sight of the girl's eyes. They were now a light shade of purple, glimmering under the tent's lights. She seemed unaware of the things happening to her, with the exception of the pain, and worried at our expressions, quietly panicking. 

The nurse stared at her with quivering lips. After a few seconds, she muttered something under her breath before straightening and allowing a massive amount of oxygen in her mouth. "Security!" she cried, and I felt my eyes widen and saw Perrie's hand twitch for her knife. "Security! Code 116!" the nurse screamed, running off. "Code 116! Request immediate backup!" 

Instantly, half a dozen officers sprinted into the large tent, eyes traveling back and forth until they met the nurse's. "A hostile is running loose!" I heard the woman whisper frantically. "The girl's mate is here!"

A plump cop stalked towards us. His eyes lingered on Nicole's, before he turned to me. "I'm going to ask you girls to leave. It's too dangerous for anybody to be here." His eyes narrowed when Perrie scoffed. "However, I assure you that we have everything under control." I caught the cop's lie, but remained calm for the sake of the girls' confidence. My heart was pounding against my rib cage, threatening to leap out. "Please do not make this harder for us, and keep this a secret until you leave. We will have officer Keller escort you to the car park. Once again, it's not safe here--I'm sure at this age you'd know by now that the effects of what's happening to her--" he pointed a fat finger at Nicole, "-means her mate is here. He is not a good person."

"Your assurances mean nothing to me." Perrie spat, and the nurse and three girls--myself included--turned to her with surprised faces, the cop only arching a thick brow. "This girl here doesn't look like she's in the best condition! Why is that?" She obviously knew why but tried to keep the cop preoccupied. Why? I have no clue.

"Ma'am, please understand-"

"No! Help her, now! She's gonna fucking break!" Perrie screamed and pointed at the girl. Nicole was breathing heavily and her face paled.

The other security guards all had their pistols ready, hiding behind their backs so the hostile wouldn't see what's coming.

"Sir!" One of them said, and the officer shared a final glare with the blonde haired girl before turning around to the cop. All police officers exited the tent after a quiet chorus of murmurs, only the head chief that talked to us remaining inside.

Perrie's phone was suddenly ringing loudly, and she groaned and pulled it out to turn it on silent. However, when she saw that 'Marcel' was calling her, she answered immediately.

"Liam." she murmured lowly, turning her back to me. I thought I saw Nicole jerk, but continued to watch Perrie, confused. "Not now! I've got-"

"We've compromised !" I heard a shriek on the other end of the phone, and through the gap of the tent's opening, heard someone scream, 'duck!' and saw a searing, blinding flash illuminate the place for a split second--the deathly sound of a boom, louder than the closest thunder, coming a second afterwards. I recognized it as a grenade from the time Niall threw it at the cops last time.

"Perrie, run run!" Liam yelled darkly on the other end. The officer whirled around with a scowl. "What's this-"

The bright, curvy dagger of Perrie's blade was in her hand in seconds and thrusted into the officer's chest in another. She pulled it out and stabbed him repetitively. The officer made a gurgling noise once Perrie stabbed his neck with a grunt, and slumped onto the ground.

I froze. It happened so quickly I couldn't think, or react. But the girl behind me--not the hurt one--screamed loudly, mixed with the cop's yelp. Just before the cop fell onto the ground, Perrie snatched the gun off his hip and pulled the trigger, the bullet slamming into an officer who ran inside to see what the commotion was about.

He, too, screamed, and collapsed onto the ground with a thud. Nicole and her friend were sobbing behind us uncontrollably.

"Go, go!" Perrie screamed and grabbed Nicole and her friend's arm and shoved them off their seats, pushing them to the back of the tent. "Evelyn!" Perrie barked, and I finally began to run after them. As we were running out Perrie told us to cover our faces with our shirts, and so we did, making sure nobody saw what we looked like. Perrie threw a jacket at me, showing all her tattoos, and I covered my face.

Once we exited the tent I saw colorful lights everywhere, the song We Sink by Chvrches playing in the background.

We ducked a spray of bullets, the screams of boys, girls and children echoing around us. At the end of the carnival were two boys with black beanies covering their faces, peering through two holes whilst holding pistols that belonged to the guards.

 Belonged.

Adrenaline rushed through my frozen veins, pumping spirit through my body as I dashed to the boys--not knowing who they were--with Nicole's arm in my grip. She tried to flee but I held her tightly as tears poured down her cheeks. I felt horrible doing this to her, but if I didn't then she could be killed.

"Evelyn!" I recognized Harry's deep voice and turned my head. A man with those creepy anonymous masks stood by me as the other two boys--who happened to be Liam and Zayn--grabbed Nicole and her friend. They shot us confused looks as the girls protested and wailed and attempted to flee, but Perrie just shook her head, telling them that she'd explain everything later whilst taking a police officer down from afar with her new gun.

Three other guys--Niall, Louis and Alfie--stumbled behind us and took down a dozen cops. Niall--or Louis, they both had blue eyes--pulled down a button-looking thing on a remote, and I saw two officers literally fly off the ground as a bomb exploded under their feet.

"Run!" One of the boy's shouted, and I saw four of the boys beginning to run to the edge of the car park backwards, guns barking at the stupid cops who couldn't even get one shot. Families ran the other direction, screaming, children crying. I felt my heart drop, knowing my chance to escape disappeared, but I didn't really care in a situation like this. But that such innocent people had to be apart of this.

Perrie ran with the boys as the other two girls got dragged by them.

An officer, who managed to sneak behind a ride next to me, shot a bullet. Luckily he missed because I ducked down, but Perrie's jacket came off my head--I was able to see through the thin fabric of it, but it fell on the ground--exposing my face to everyone. The cop lowered his gun and stared at me with wide eyes, oblivious to the green eyes boy putting a bullet in his back.

Though, I saw another cop behind Harry, a gun in one hand and a blade in the other. The gun obviously was out of ammo, because I saw the cop's lips move in a curse before he threw it aside. I shouted out a warning, but it was too late.

The three-inch blade was to be shoved into Harry's back, but Harry whirled around. Unfortunately, he didn't make it in time, and as he spun, the knife was rammed into Harry's torso.

Harry screamed demonically, roaring a battle cry, before he grabbed the officer's hand--who still held the knife that was deep inside Harry--and snapped it to the side. The officer gasped and fell to the ground. Harry grabbed the guy's hair and pushed him against the side of a building, the cop still on the ground. Harry raised his knee and crushed the officer's face in between his knee and the brick wall. I didn't even have time to think how disgusting that was because Harry grabbed my hand, wincing, and tugged me along with him, turning around once to shoot down a female cop who shrieked before hitting the ground. He dragged me roughly through the cars, weaving between one of the boys' vans, which was quickly skidding out of the car park. I pulled on Harry's hand, making him stop to glare at me. As quickly as I can, I kicked off my shoes and grabbed them in my hands--I couldn't leave anything for them to track me down, so I had Perrie's jacket in my hand, too--before fleeing into Harry's car.

I watched, helplessly, as Nicole pounded on her window in Liam's car. I even heard her cries through the glass: "Dad, no! Help!" Harry's hand was pressing onto his wound as he ran to his car, his figure moving like he was drunk.

Harry turned on the ignition and slammed his foot on the pedal. The tires screeched forward, unable to gather enough friction for the first second before suddenly jerking forward. Harry weaved the car out of the cops' sights and drove down a narrow road, Liam's car ahead of us.

-

For some reason, no helicopters or anything were after us. Just several cars that the boys cut down.

The driving slowed down once the cops stopped looking for us; it took half and hour to lose them. We even separated ways so nobody thought it was suspicious and Harry slowed his driving--doing everything to keep the cops away; putting his seat belt on, lighting the correct headlights, stopping on red lights. It sickened him.

But, a little after half an hour, Harry's eyes drooped. His head bowed as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. I scrambled behind him and placed a hand on his shoulder, murmuring his name. "Harry? Hey!" I shrieked, beginning to panic, "Harry, stay with me! Don't do this-" 

His head fell to the side of his door, the whiteness of his knuckles fading as his hand became limp and his body fell to the side unconsciously.

His hand reached out to me and weakly patted the steering wheel as an attempt to get back driving. "Evelyn." he moaned quietly before slumping onto his seat, leaving the car to roll itself.

-:-:-:-

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.7K 87 25
Harry once asked me what was the most painful thing I've endured in my life, I couldn't answer to him back then but, hearing his desperate plead for...
16.7K 677 75
"Be careful of love" She said. "It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong" She pulled away from his warm emb...
3.6K 35 58
Hey internet people. So I'll update this story maybe a couple of times a day (because I'm really getting into it.) Give it a vote or even just a read...
5.8K 315 30
"How can you fix something that's not only broken, but completely shattered?", she asked. "I don't know. But I'll try.", he promised. DISCLAIMER: the...