The Bedroom Hymns One-shots

Autorstwa watcher19

All of this are one-shots, therefore copulation is very much present, young kids under 18 should keep out, ad... Więcej

The beats

The Change

6.1K 49 7
Autorstwa watcher19

Chapter one (first story) 

“Lightning came that night with a strong thunder, bringing strong rain with it; but that was not all because, that night came change.”

-lofiel

 Authors note:

please do comment on what you think about the story any feed backs are much appreciated thanks  :3 

~The Change

 Lofiel tried to remember the scenes from the movie they just watched. But he knew too well that he can hardly explain what went all in that movie not because it was awful but because his mind was somewhere else.

Especially the time Ross took it upon himself to put his right arm around lofiel’s shoulder.

Kissing him on the cheeks and holding his left hand. Lofiel knew all too well that all those where just a simple sign of affection, he knew all of it from his previous relationships.

 But lofiel can’t stop his mind wishing that those left arm of his to sneak behind his buttoned up shirt to slowly crawl and tease and tweak his sensitive nipples. That those slightly rough, hot lips of his kiss the soft tender spot under his ears and make him moan softly as if trying to not let anyone notice what was happening.

 That Ross would sneak his left arm on his thigh massaging it slowly and sensually as if teasing his already hardening member. Ross then started to tend to lofiel’s evident pleasurable discomfort between his legs…

The light went on and the screen showed the credits signifying the end of the movie.

The shame cause lofiel’s face to turn completely red till the tips of his ears, as what his fantasy dawned into him. He avoided looking into Ross’s eyes afraid he might know whatever embarrassing things he has been thinking.

Ross, the man who lofiel call his, was just right behind him, holding lofiel close in front of him in a protective manner as they went to leave the theater.

“Did you enjoy the movie?” whispered Ross.

“I did enjoy it.” lofiel answer timidly, feeling his cheeks burn with embarrassment as he remember everything.

They went out from the movie house and were greeted with the strong rain and loud thunder.

People were hurrying to where ever they were supposed to be. And just as lofiel was about to step on the street to cross, a car came out of nowhere zooming fast almost hitting him if it weren’t for Ross who pulled lofiel to him as if his life depended on it.

Lofiel know that he should have felt terrified about almost dying. But that feeling immediately disappeared as he huddled with Ross’ muscular arms and chest.

 “Sh*t! L”ross said aloud as he tighten his hold on the smaller guy.

 “What were you thinking crossing the street like that?” whispered Ross to a now silent lofiel.

Lofiel stayed quite not only because he knew he was stupid enough to try to cross the street carelessly and he knew what he did almost killed him and he shuddered at the thought.

 But he was quite also because he remembered those fantasies again the exact same thing he remembered inside the theater and all the other times they were together may it be public or not.

“you know it’s our special night right?” Ross said lovingly, letting go of lofiel a little bit so enough for the smaller guy to face him and they can stared at each other’s eyes.

“I know Ross, I’m sorry I worried you like that I should have been more careful” lofiel answered with sincerity in every word. Both said that very beautiful three words exactly the same time causing both of them to laugh.

“You’re so adorable L, and so freaking sexy at the same time” Ross said although he may have said the last part mostly to himself smirking.

“I know handsome and we both know this isn’t over yet” lofiel said teasingly innocent.

Ross just nodded at that and afterwards pulled lofiel’s hand and started to cross the street holding each other close almost afraid of being apart under a simple big grey umbrella.

Lofiel know where they were heading it wasn’t there first time nor HIS first time. But there seem to be a wild volcanic eruption on his stomach telling him this maybe the night that will be very different from the others.

  After their silly walk and some few laughs in the rain they reach the place.

“Haven hotel” lofiel thought to himself.

Ross came in, first holding lofiel to follow him standing beside Ross as he talked to the receptionist.

 Who he can say was eye raping Ross. He himself felt slightly annoyed but he can understand, like why anyone wouldn’t want Ross Lozvembeg, who was literally sex on legs that can make almost anyone fall on his feet begging.

 6”4 with caramel skin, black hair, almond shape eyes with long eyelashes, stubbed facial hair that gives him that “ola-la-la-la”  look and strong muscular built, flat abs and that sinful v-shape abdomen, along with those broad and powerful shoulder and those intense brown eyes that can hypnotize you.

It was a miracle really that the female receptionist wasn’t drooling badly on the floor.

“So... sir you room is 319, the one specifically facing the sea” the receptionist said a bit too flirty.

Ross just nodded and took the key card and brought lofiel close and peck him on the lips. The lady’s face turned red in an instant realization and embarrassed about her lost attempt to flirt.

They soon step in the elevator it was one of those old fashioned one, where you have to pull a cage like door down so it will go up.

Both of them just stand there normally, Lofiel knew his sex life was good but it was never like any of those porn movies where everything went to extreme.

Reaching the carpeted floor, they both walked towards their room, reaching it.

“I guess this is it” lofiel said bit excitedly.

Ross opened the door to reveal a well spaced room with wonderful queen size been, and a spectacular looking wall made of glass overlooking the beautiful borocay.

Lofiel swiftly went to balcony to take in the view, and everything was just breath taking.

Ross smiled at that and went to the bathroom with a modern design , he went o look in to the mirror and smirk at himself knowingly, taking his clothes of and placing them near the sink and carefully placing a tiny box in his jacket and went to shower.

Lofiel knew his partner was already preparing for what they both had in mind and he knows he can’t wait any longer.

The fact that lofiel knew there was no way Ross would allow him to shower to rid his sweats, knowing too well that Ross loves his natural scent like it was an addictive substance.

So there he stands stark naked facing the glass wall, seeing the beautiful sea up ahead with the wonderful lights from the houses and resorts near it.

Ross was just drying himself taking the tiny box with the towel and heading out the bathroom. The sight before him the moment he went out made his heart stop momentarily and his breath hitched by the spectacular view before his very eyes.

Many times had he seen lofiel Alton naked but this was the first time that ‘that nakedness’ stricken him like this.

Lofiel was facing the glass window/wall of the room where the view of borocay can be seen, that and plus a naked lofiel with all the lights from outside and the few lights in the room made this seemingly ethereal view of the only man in his life.

Lofiel physic was slightly shorter than Ross running between 5”8-9 sharp slender shoulders with prominent collar bones just begging to be kissed and his flat abdomen and a more or less feminine waist giving him that swimmers body, well given the fact that lofiel indeed loves to swim. His perfect shaped soft lips and cat shaped eyes with lashes that curved in a way to the sides. Slightly long brown hair and those magnificent hazel eyes.

Ross knew that lofiel was the very envy of any woman and was lusted after by any man. Lucky for him, lofiel’s past lovers were dumb enough to let go of such a beauty.

Lofiel felt eyes on him as the hair behind his neck raised he turned around in time for Ross to take his face between his hands and kiss him passionately taking every oxygen from his lungs.

 His lips were bit swollen from the kiss. His eyes daze and his body ached for more, it did not help the was Ross was beginning to touching his hips and back part, sending warm pleasurable sensations to his flesh, making his very knees wobble. It did not help the way that hard rock mini Ross moving between his thighs, making his eyes almost rolling to the back of his skull will all the things being done to him and how his body shamelessly respond to it.

Ross took that moment of daze and assaulted lofiel’s neck sucking, nipping, and licking it as if all that sweat was a flavorful ecstasy that he no matter how many times he gets a taste of it just like an drug abuser will never be quenched.

The way his lips felt on lofiel’s skin, the way his teeth graze it, his tongue skillfully look for that soft spot just between lofiel’s jaw and lower ear, earning him one of the most sensual moan any man can muster, making Ross’s cock jump to attention.

After all that passionate assault, Ross then carefully laid lofiel to the bed without breaking his assault and remove from his back pack, just laying in the side of the headboard, two items that made lofiel blush heavily after seeing them raised.

“Whip cream or strawberry syrup?” Ross asked him with so much lust in those hypnotizing brown eyes of his.

“Syrup?” lofiel barely whispered.

Ross waste no time pooping the container open, Pouring syrup on lofiel’s collarbone, nipples, stomach, thigh, and on lofiel’s hard-on. Ross poured some more on lofiel’s mouth kissing him again passionately and sucking his very breath, moving on to his collar bones sucking biting.

 Leaving lots of love marks as if signifying his very claim on lofiel. He made lofiel suck his two fingers as he made his way on lofiel’s neck kissing it softly and biting it afterwards causing lofiel to moan and gasp while sucking his fingers, until he reached his partner collar bones using his tongue skillfully in a teasing manner.

He move on next to his partners nipples those pink buds cover in a red glossy syrup. Licking them slowly sensually, sucking them like child would do to get milk, slight nipping at them, making lofiel shudder in complete euphoria, earning Ross some sexy moans after moans, lofiel calling his name for more, begging as if his very life depended on it. 

Lofiel’s hips keep on rising; bumping so often against Ross’s raging hard on, with all that translucent fluid flowing out of it like a fountain of some sort.

Ross move on from both lofiel’s nipples leaving him gasping for air as Ross started to lick and suck  his abdomen and clear all the red sweet fluid mixed with the addictive sweats. After seeing no trace of the delectable syrup left in the area e made his way to the thighs of the meowing man, whose body visible tremble with sheer feeling of lust.

And soon after enticingly Ross lick the tip of lofiel’s steel member in all its erect form, enjoying the taste of the strawberry mixing with the taste Ross knew to describe as only Lofiel.

Lofiel’s hand came clawing Ross’s hair pushing it lower, clearly lost in the passion he is feeling. Barely was lofiel able to stop Ross from ultimately making lofiel burst to oblivion.

Ross then pulled his fingers slowly from lofiel’s mouth earning a whimper from lofiel at the lost of his tongues “plaything” but Ross already have for seen this ahead of time and quickly replaced the fingers with something well “colossal” in lofiel’s mouth that lofiel looked to happy like a child on Christmas would.

Lofiel first teased the tips licking it sucking it nibbling the front area below the tip making Ross gasp and grunt at the unexplainable sensation. Torture would have been the word for what lofiel was doing to Ross have it not been for the times lofiel although almost choking would attempt to push Ross’s member more into his bucal cavity.

Ross knew that he was painfully close from letting the flood gates open so with a thin control made lofiel stop and started a more powerful tonsil exchange, breathtaking, mouth chewing kiss.

Lofiel straddled in his lovers lap to the point where their members are meeting and rubbing delightfully Ross put his two fingers again in lofiel’s mouth and lofiel happy covered it with his already thick slippery saliva. Ross’s right hand them cupped his lovers backside while the two fingers entered lofiel’s lower orifice pushing in and out of the panting lofiel the two finger doing scissor motion to prepare for the real deal.

Soon after the prep work, Lofiel positioned himself above his sitting lover his back touching Ross’s chest. As he lower himself to the tip, down to the body of Ross’s member pain still echoed in the contact at such a thing entering him, Ross kissed the neck of the smaller man in front of him murmuring gentle sweet words while waiting for lofiel to adjust completely.

After all the waiting all that will be heard where moan after moan of two crazed people. As Ross drill lofiel from bellow after changing their position in a way that lofiel was facing him, as he suck and nibbled on his nipple while he bore himself to the hilt , and lofiel arching his back with the intensity of all the thing being done to him the way his lover’s member would hit that bundle of nerves inside him and the way his nipples are being assaulted and the way Ross’s hand pump him up and down in sync to his pace.

Not long did that mind blowing release came for both of them, both their breath came in a sharp gasp sweat and sex and that strawberry can be smelled in the air both their smile etched in their faces like the love drunk they are and just as lofiel thought that it couldn’t get any better.

“Lofiel Aton…”Ross said softly earning lofiel’s full attention.

“I know that you told me you ARE not and never will be perfect, but...”Ross took in a deep breath

“To me you are, and so will look out the window for me?”He said pointing to the balcony and just as lofiel turned his head fireworks blew up in the sky.

“Will...you…marry…me” Lofiel read the words formed in the dark sky and his breath stop as what that was occurred to him.

Lofiel stared at Ross mouth slightly opened and eyes wide, Ross can only smile and hope that the beautiful man in front of him would say the word that is making his stomach flip.

“Yes” lofiel said barely a whisper but that was what all it took for Ross to show and put the Gold and silver ring into lofiel’s delicate finger.

The ring that marked “R <3 L forever and always”

“I really though those fireworks would never set off because of the rain” Ross said cheekily.

“Well I think I would still say yes with or without them handsome” lofiel retuned and kissed his fiancé lovingly.

As their lips are still touching lofiel opened his eyes looking straight at Ross’s open ones, he then looked at his hands and thought that even if lightning came that night with the rain, what settles in his finger brought the sun to his very being.

~Fin~

Czytaj Dalej