Kidnapped My Savior (UNDER RE...

Oleh JBGOAL

His name is Jason McCann. One of the world's most wanted gang leaders and he never had the chance, to choose... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 - Prom
Chapter 2 - Curiosity kills the cat
Chapter 3 - Just a nightmare
Chapter 4 - Enough is enough
Chapter 5 - There goes nothing
Chapter 6 - This may hurt a little
Chapter 7 - Cut the fucking attitude
Chapter 8 - Bad timing
Chapter 9 - Rick sidekick
Chapter 10 - Brother's Blood Front
Chapter 11 - What's the plan?
Chapter 12 - Don't scream too loud
Chapter 13 - Baby bro, who?
Chapter 14 - You liar
Chapter 15 - Is there something on my face?
Chapter 16 - Teddy
Chapter 17 - Mark my words
Chapter 18 - Good girl
Chapter 19 - Caleson
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 - Lap dog
Chapter 56 - What's a Vegas Run?
Hi

Prologue

3.4K 76 8
Oleh JBGOAL

You can turn anyone into a monster. Even a decent, honorable and noble man.

We all have two faces. One that's never seen daylight, until people drive into madness. But some people seek that dark face and get caught up in their own cynicism.

He will be imprisoned by the demon inside of him, using it to justify his actions. Making it easy to do bad things, to good people.

Once he gives in to the hidden beast, there's no hiding from it anymore. He will start drowning in his own inhumanity.

Most people resist. But there's a small amount of the world's population that embrace that darkness inside of them.

Allowing that darkness to take over entirely. Granting it the permission to lead them.

Letting their humanity sink completely.

It's almost impossible to get your humanity back after that. But some did. Some made it out alive of the deep dark hole.

A man who managed to turn his grayscaled world, back into a world with colours.

Who wanted to be better for a certain someone, so he turned his universe around.

______________________

IMPORTANT:

First of all, this was the first story I ever wrote. I'm currently taking it through a major editing process, all the chapter with names behind it have been edited. The rest is still in it's original state, so keep that in mind.

Don't expect this to be a fairytale and that they will end up together, because this story is realistic. Even if he looked like Justin Bieber.

This story will frustrate you to the max.

-

Without the prior written permission of the author, no part of this book may be reproduced, transcribed, stored or introduced in a retrieval system, transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise), translated into any human or computer language in any form by any means without the consent of the copyright holder.

For permission requests, please contact the author. The author is willing for translations, as long as all credit for the book itself goes to the author.

This story contains violence, sexual content, reference to alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs, dangerous and irresponsible behavior, explicit and frequent use of profanity. If you may find any of this disturbing, I recommend not to read this story. Read at your own risk!

Justin Bieber is certainly not himself in this story, just like any other of the cast. They are intended to give the story a sense of reality. All crimes committed, living situations names of characters, are fictional. Any of the events mentioned in this book did not happen in reality, this is made up by the author; fiction!

Copyright © 2016, JBGOAL
All rights reserved

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

9.2K 292 37
COMPLETED Arabella Bourdelle always thought she was an average 20 year old girl, but one night, everything changed. When a gang comes to her house, s...
5.7K 140 12
Everyone thinks they know 19 year old Jason McCann. He's a drug dealer, a thief, a no good liar and a reckless cheat. That's only half the story. Pro...
88.4K 1.7K 26
#1 in Justin Bieber! Avelyn goes to live with her cousin because of her abusive father and is shocked as she realizes that the house she will be liv...
717K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...