Dangerous Love

Da irissuave

Rose Montgomery, 18, is thrust into the dangerous life of gangs after she catches the eye of the most danger... Altro

Dangerous Love (Watty Awards 2011)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (part 1)
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (part 1)
Chapter 18 (part 2)
Chapter 19
chapter 20 ~ FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 14

89K 1.7K 314
Da irissuave

Chapter 14

“I cant believe he did that!” Shay yelled, angry.

“I cant either.” I said, my voice barely audible.

At least my tan faded…

“He’s got to pay!”

“I’m just going to let it go. We’ll find another way to trick him.” I said, shaking my head.

“How about…you make him jealous?” Shay added, her whole face lighting up with mischief.

I sighed. “I’m sure he doesn’t like me, Shay. He wouldn’t have stood me up or slept with someone else if he actually had feelings for me.”

She shook her head. “I think he does. For a long time actually.”

“What are you talking about?”

Shay bit her lip, looking at anywhere but me.

“Spit it out, Shay!” I got off the bed and stood up, sensing Shay’s guilt.

“Well…Christopher used to have a huge crush on you in eight grade.” She said, playing with her hair avoiding my face. A million thoughts ran through my head. All of them regarding Christopher.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked, confused.

She blushed. “I kinda, sorta liked him back then,” She continued as she saw my surprised face. “But those days are long gone! He’s not exactly a sweetheart.”

“Oh.” 

She snorted. “You should’ve seen him! He actually showed up to the eight grade winter dance. He hated dances back then and I’m sure he still does. He was whipped!”

That brought a smile to my face but not for the same reasons as Shay.

Christopher liked me. He went to a dance that he despised just to see me. 

I frowned as I came back to reality. “Doesn’t change the fact that he’s a jerk now.”

Shay nodded, frowning. “Did he really sleep with Emily?

“Best sex of his life.” I added bitterly.

“Maybe he didn’t mean that.” 

“Why are you defending him now?” I glared.

“I’m not! I just think Christopher’s a bit of a--”

“--Jerk? Asshole? No-good-gangster?”

“---liar. He lies to push people away.” Shay continued as if I had never interrupted her.

“Well he achieved his plan.” I said, stubborn.

“So does that mean that we’re doing it my way?” She asked, grinning.

I nodded, laughing. “Yes, Shay!”

“Good!” She clapped her hands in excitement. “I’m going to throw a party at my house and I’m going to invite everyone and we’re going to make sure that Christopher and Em are there. Then, you’ll work your magic with Jay!”

“You’re enjoying this a little too much Shay.” I laughed.

“Let’s watch Spongebob together Rose!” Riley yelled as she walked into my room.

“Alright, cutie.” I said, picking her up and smothering her with sloppy kisses.

She squealed. “Ew!”

I laughed and put her down, grabbing her hand. “Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?”

“Spongebob Squarepants!” She yelled.

*****

“Can I ask you something?” I asked Jay

“You can ask me anything, Rose.” He smiled.

“Did you kill the woman that wanted to get revenge on Christopher that night at the club?”

He laughed. “Georgina? No. She’s an undercover cop like me. She was wearing a bulletproof vest so the bullet never penetrated her skin.”

“What about the blood?” I asked, “Christopher said there was blood.”

“It was fake blood. The NYPD uses that a lot.” He explained.

I nodded, relived. “I thought you killed an innocent woman.”

The thought had been bothering me ever he had told me he was a cop but I kept quiet out of fear. I couldn’t take it if I found out that the person I could trust was also a coldhearted killer. I needed an angel in my life and right now that person was Jay.

“I would never kill an innocent person, Rose,” He comforted me. “I’ll be right back. I have to go get some drinks out of my car.”

I nodded, letting him give me a quick peck before he left. Shay walked up to me wearing a denim mini skirt and a blue halter top making her blue eyes pop out. 

“Are you sure they’re here?”  I asked Shay, looking around. The party was packed and it was hard to see if Christopher or Emily had arrived.

 The party was a typical house party with hormonal people in their early twenties.

She nodded. “Yes. I saw them arrive. He’s with Emily. Its like they’re attached to the hip.”

I grimaced, not liking the idea. 

 My grimace disappeared as I saw Jay walking in the door. His eyes lit up as he saw me, making me blush. We were only apart for a minute but having him close instantly made me feel safe and comforted.

“Hey beautiful.” He kissed my lips quickly and grabbed my hand. “So is he here?”

I nodded. “He is.”

I had told Jay about our plan and he agreed to it wanting to trick Christopher as soon as possible so all of this could be over.

I tensed as I saw Christopher with Emily by his side.

“Let the plan begin.” Shay whispered with a huge smile on her face.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Jay whispered in my ear, squeezing my hand in comfort.

I nodded. “Positive.”

Jeremih’s Down on Me started playing and I brought Jay to the dance floor smiling. 

“Do you think this will actually work?” I asked Jay, nervous.

He softly chucked. “He already spotted us.”

He grabbed me by the hand and started to lead me closer to him. I briefly closed my eyes, listening to the beat of the music and started grinding on Jay. I was never really the one to dirty dance with a guy before out of shyness and uncomfort but seeing Christopher’s angry gaze encouraged me to continue.  

Jay pulled me even closer, his hands on my waist.

“This is fun.” He whispered in my ear, smirking.

I smiled. “I know.”

“I’m going to pretend to be whispering dirty things to you, Rose. Dirty Dirty things." He said, faking an Australian accent.

I bit my lip to stop me from laughing but Christopher misinterpreted my lip biting, his eyes narrowing. Emily was talking to him looking annoyed as she realized Christopher wasn’t paying attention. 

When the song was over we went to get some drinks, holding hands. 

Shay walked towards us before we could get any drinks and stopped us. “Its time for you guys to go to the room. Remember the plan.”

We nodded and walked inside Shay’s room. Once we were inside, I laid on the bed with Jay on top of me. He brought our lips together in a hungry kiss, his hands running down my sides when suddenly the door opened revealing Shay with a fake, surprised look on her face along with Christopher and Emily.

Christopher’s eyes seemed to grow even colder than usual and his hands bawled up into fists. 

“What the fuck is going on here?” He yelled, his eyes narrowed into an enraged glare.

Jay and I pulled away, acting as if we were unexpectedly caught.

I blushed, almost embarrassed. He was supposed to leave angry. Not confront us. 

I should’ve known a gangster wouldn’t run away from anything…

“None of your business, Christopher. I can do whatever I want.” I glared, fixing my mini dress.

He surprisingly walked up to Jay with long, powerful strides and punched Jay in the face.

I flinched as I heard Christopher’s fist meet with Jay’s face.

“Oh my god, Christopher! What the hell?! Stop it!” I yelled as I saw Christopher wasn’t stopping at just a punch. 

This isn’t how it was supposed to go!

Christopher ignored me and grabbed Jay by the collar of his shirt and threw another punch but this time Jay dodged it. Jay threw a punch at Christopher, hitting him on his right eye.

“Stop!” Shay yelled loudly, surprising them enough to stop. “Get the hell out of my party, Christopher!”

Christopher glared at Shay but walked out of the room, slamming the door on his way out making the portrait on the wall of Shay’s room shake. 

Emily glared at me before going after Christopher. “Heartless Bitch.”

I ignored her but I couldn’t help but feel bad. I shouldn’t have done this…

Anger consumed me as I remembered what Christopher had done to me. He hurt me. He threatened me, played with my feelings and then Emily had the nerve to call me a heartless bitch.

I yanked the door opened and ran out the door, catching up to Christopher.

“Christopher!” I yelled, annoyed as I saw he ignored me and kept on walking to his car.

I ran to him, grabbing his arm. 

He yanked my hand away from him. “Don’t touch me!”

“You have no right to be mad at me! You slept with Emily! The same day you asked me out, too!” I yelled at him, getting in his way so he couldn’t get inside his car.

“That’s totally different!” He yelled in my face, his face filled with unhidden anger.

“How? How is it different from you sleeping with Emily?! I didn’t even sleep with Jay!” I yelled, my eyes filling up with tears. Tears again. Why am I crying?!

I walked away from Christopher before he could answer but he yanked me back and pulled me back into a passionate kiss. He covered his mouth with mine in a desperate manner. His mouth was even softer and warmer than Jay’s and more..addicting. The caress of his lips was soft and gentle but had a hunger to them that I had never experienced. Like he had been waiting a long time to kiss me. I opened my mouth with a low moan as he tasted me with his tongue. 

He pulled back softly. “The difference is that I didn’t feel anything when I was with Emily. I was thinking about you the whole time. This simple kiss has given me the biggest high of my life something that Emily will never be able  to do.” He whispered, putting my hand over his chest making me feel his heartbeat. 

His heartbeat was beating quickly and surprisingly so was mine.

So what do you guys think ;D Please vote and comment! Thanks for reading! I'm still accepting covers for the contest. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

181 10 18
There is this girl, Raven Phoenix Lambert, who is 16 and had a rough start, but she is strong and made it through. Ray is the leader of the Guns and...
1.8K 8 31
~A Harry Styles Fanfiction~ When Carrie Myers finally gets to live in her own apartment, she crosses paths with her mysterious neighbor, Harry Styles...
103 1 15
Accidents happen. It's just a fact- no one is perfect. Ross Fallon has no idea what a real family is- his only family being the corrupt Model Gang- t...
558 17 18
Ember is a feared girl. She is part of one of the biggest gangs in the world, The Black Roses. Part of it as in second in command. No one messes with...