Deal? [Supernatural]

kurenohikari

Dean and John were away in another hunt, leaving Samantha (Samuel/Sam) all alone for two whole weeks. On the... Еще

Strange girl
Eventful breakfast
The birth of new feelings
The papyrus
The prophecy
Green eye monster
Killing list, of the fututre King of Hell, number one: Lilith
First time caring
Killing list, of the future King of Hell, number two: Azazel
Do we have a deal?

The plan

106 3 0
kurenohikari

"Aliens? Really?! This is how low humans had fallen to get entertainment?" I thought out loud, while Moose and I were exiting the movie theater. We were still munching the popcorns that we couldn't finish during the film "How can anyone like such a fictional story like that one?".

Going out the two of us together, sometimes with Gaston and Isabelle too, had turned into a familiar routine of the last two weeks. I would join her whenever she went to the library to do homework, investigate for her family or simply read for enjoyment and sit next to her with a good book on my hands. Those sessions would always end up with a discussion of what author is the best for each gender or sharing about the books we read or simply comparing our believes of philosophy. There would be moments that I couldn't go to the library with her, because I had deals to make or clean the mess that some stupid demon left, so I would take Moose to my hotel room and leave her there until I could return.

Reading wasn't the only thing that we did. We also had dinner, at least three times a week. And on weekends I took her to the different shows that Las Vegas had, which she normally wouldn't be allowed to watch cause she was underage. But it didn't matter where we went or what we did, we always had a good time and I was able to get to know her much better. On the other hand, she also got to know things about me that I was planning to hide from her.

As well, those weird feelings that I had been having since I met Moose had been amplifying each time I meet her. I tried everything to make them go away: torturing people, having sex with every single willing (and not willing) human (or supernatural creature) that caught my eye, making a lot of deals, obsessing over the plans of taking the crown of hell and advancing greatly on them.... but nothing helped. Moose had gotten under my skin and wasn't leaving anytime soon. The worst part of it all, is that I don't want her to go at all. Cause I think that I am one of the exceptions, like Gaston and Isabelle. That I had finally found the one, I didn't know, I was waiting for. I believe that Samantha is my true mate.

"I liked it" Moose commented with an amused smile.

I felt better when I saw her smile, it was the first time in the whole day and I was the that caused that which made me feel even better. The problem was that earlier today, while we were having breakfast, Samantha's father called her to tell her that they were staying another week cause the creature had turned humans into one of them and they had to hunt them all down. Which left Moose very disappointed and had a bad day at school, even though today she had all the classes she likes the best. So I invited her to see the Fifth Wave, knowing that she read two of the three books and was waiting for the third one to get out, so I could make her feel better. Luckily it was friday and tomorrow she doesn't have school, other she wouldn't have accepted.

"You only like it because of Evan and Cassie" I replied scoffing "Cause they symbolize all you believe on, equality and acceptance. He changed for the best because she taught him best and she accepted what he was even after all the pain his kind inflicted on her and her family".

"You know me quite well" she said softly, watching me attentively "You are very good at your job... or just want to know your mate better so she would accept you".

"Both" I answered with a winning smirk but then stopped frozen on my track, after analyzing what she had just said "What in heaven?!".

"You shouldn't let a precious papyrus laying around your room just like it was nothing. You know how much those things attract me and how curious I am" she commented with a sly smirk and amusement shinning on her eyes "It looks like I am able to read ancient demonic languages thanks to Azazel's blood, it seems like it is hardwired in my brain".

"You know everything" it wasn't a question, it was a statement cause I wasn't stupid enough to believe otherwise "And you still hang around us, me?".

"At the beginning, I just wanted to jump from the window and run away" I will never admit that it stung hearing her say those words "But then I heard Isabelle and Gaston coming and taking their turn watching over me, outside the room's door. By the way, was it necessary to have demons guarding me?".

"I have a lot of enemies, any of them might come after you as soon as they hear me having you in my hotel room" I explained, she only nodded her head but seemed bothered by that decision.

Well, boohoo. I won't change my mind, she is MY mate and has to stay safe noo matter what. I thought decisively.

"So I decided to act nice and like nothing happened, until I got back to my motel room and called Dean. But I got bored so I began reading from your books, the ones that talk about demons: their culture, their politics, their weaknesses, their traditions, their history, their legends. Everything I could get my hands on, I read it. Suddenly I got obsessed with demons, but not like my father. I just wanted to know more" I had to smile at that. Moose would be the only one that would like to read about demons not because she wanted power or to destroy us or to become one of us, just because she was fascinated by us and wanted to get to know us better "At one moment I found a chapter that talked about demonic mates and saw the similarities on the ways you treated me. Then I knew that you considered me your mate".

"I don't just consider you my mate, you are my mate" I told her firmly, not letting room for discussion.

"That's why I stayed. Cause I knew even though you, Isabelle and Gaston were demons and just wanted me to lure Azazel to a trap, the way that you treated me... like a friend was honest" I locked gazes with me and I was able to see how decided she was "If you want me to be your mate you'll have to start wooing me soon. Why don't you begin with Lilith's and Azazel's head on a silver plate for me".

"You are manipulating me with one of the most sacred things in demonic culture, so you can get what you want and maybe not giving me what I desire" I said awe struck by what she had just offered me, before a big smile appeared on my face "Now I know that I am deeply in love with you" I told her and pounced on her to get my so waited kiss. It was short and harsh, for she bite my lip and pushed me away before slapping me on the face "That is my Moose!" I loved the way she blushed at my comment but soon turned serious, cause it was time for business "I get why you want Azazel's head, but why Lilith's too?".

"You are my mate and she is in your way, she has to be eliminated for that reason. Also, she wants my brother to go to hell so Dean would break the first seal" Samantha told me.

"You are sure that you are Lucifer's true vessel" I stated,

"There would be no other reason why that angel would have gone away and let me live after interrupting him from killing Isabelle" she explained "From what I have read from your books, angels believe that the Apocalypses must happen because God so said it. That's why killing me would have been a bad idea".

"So, what is your plan? Oh, mate of mine" I teased her.

"I know that you have been searching for the colt and that you have found it" she told me, which only made me fall in love harder. Moose was a sneaky, sly and cunning bitch... and I totally loved her for that. There was no reason for denying it any longer "Let's lure Lilith here, trap her and then I shoot her. But you, Isabelle and Gaston will help me in the shadows. No one must know that you are on my side. Your demons will do the rest, they would have witnessed what I did and might try to take me down. You will stop them from doing that and call retreat".

"Of course I will!" I growled angrily, just at the thought "Then I will kill whoever tried to hurt you. Better, I will torture them for all eternity".

She is MINE and no one touches what is MINE! I thought possessively.

"No! You won't kill for me" she ordered me but I just glared at her and make her stop talking.

"If you had read half as much as you told me, you'll know that it is something I have to do. That I want to do" I growled at her darkly.

"Ok" she concede after a while of staring at my eyes. I think that she was able to see the hater, rage, jealousy, possessiveness and darkness of hell in my eyes. And that, that was the only reason why she agreed with me "But wait until after killing Azazel and being secure in your place as King of Hell. Because those demons will start rumors about how a human was able to kill one of the strongest demons of hell. The yellow eyed demon would come to me, knowing that I am one of the creations he made. He surely will try to make me part of his team and convince me of how much Lucifer is right. I will tell him to screw himself and we will fight, I will lose but before he gets to kill me you will come and slay that bastard. Demons will witness that the human that was able to kill the first demon lost against Azazel but you won. That will put you on the good side of them when you take the throne, and if I decide to be your mate I will be respected, at least a bit, even though I am human... or half human and half demon. Whatever I am! What do you think?".

I just stared at her for a while in complete silence and then dragged her to a dark alley, pushed her against a wall, pinned her hands above her head and kissed her. She tried to struggle but with my demonic strength I was able to maintain her in place. When I felt her reciprocating the kiss I released her hands and let my hands wander on her body, until they stayed on her hips. Her hands wandered from my back, to my arms until they wrapped around my neck, with one of them playing with my hair. We made out until we had to break apart for her to breath. And what a sight she was! Her blow up in lust, ragged breathing and bruised lips, then I knew that I would never get enough of seeing her like that. That even if after all of this she still didn't want me, I will kidnap her and force her to stay by my side.

"Brilliant!" I answered her, loving how she chuckled afterwards, and dragged her into another kiss.

She was truly brilliant! I thought proudly and greedily.

n��8��

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

332 50 52
'Allie held a deep-seated resentment towards god. As a child, she was raised Lutheran Christian though it never settled in. She figured her mother ne...
231K 8.6K 11
Cas, Dean, and Sam have been hunting together and splitting off to take smaller jobs. The story starts with the three of them on three separate hunts...
1.8K 79 14
Chrissie has had her fill of the supernatural world, in fact she's left it behind. Now in her junior year at Stanford, the void left by her past is f...
Flames of the Forgotten HeidiCarroll

Любовные романы

1.7K 245 25
Samantha Morgan has always been tough, but the scrappy teen is about to be tested like never before. In a desperate bid to protect his daughter, her...