Wolfs Bride(bwwm)

LBKeen

An Alpha like no other... Born into the Bellamy family, Laticia "Argo" Bellamy had no illusions t... Еще

Prologue
CHAP ONE
Chap Two
Chap Four
Chap Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
**Epilogue **
*Author Notes*

Chapter Sixteen

8K 447 42
LBKeen

Ewan carried the sleeping Argo back to her house, and laid her down on to her bed. Reaching down he covered her with a blanket. They'd made love twice more before they'd bathed together in the flowing river. After drying in the grass, Argo had cuddled close to him trustingly and had gone to sleep.

Now as he stared at her sleeping face with her fist curled next to her swollen lips he couldn't help feel the gentle swell of love in his heart. Leaving the room, he sent one more glance to Argo's sleeping face before he mwalked out.

Closing the door behind him he tensed when he found himself faced with Bellamy. He was still dressed in a formal suit. His amber eye's glowed in the dark hallway.

"Your scent permeates from her." Bellamy voice was low, he quirked his lips. "My wife won't be exactly happy with this outcome."

Feigning ignorance, Ewan straightened his chin rising. "I don't understand exactly what you mean."

Bellamy stared at him silently for a beat, before with sudden laughter he stepped forward and placed a hand on Ewan's shoulder. "I'm sure you don't, but I should warn you. Your people aren't the only one's after this family's wealth, nor will they be the last." With one final pat, Bellamy left Ewan looking after him.

Ewan frowned if he was honest with himself his desire for the Bellamy wealth had taken a back seat to his desire for Argo. Yet, if what Bellamy said meant he had a clue about Ewan initial plans the man seemed awfully unconcerned about it.

This made Ewan confused as well as suspicious leaving the main house, he continued thinking about the Strange message Bellamy had given him.

**

"Wake up."

The voice was sharp and cold, Argo shifted and lifted a hand to her forehead she blinked. Trying to clear the sleep from her eyes.

Standing over her was her mother, Corrad chilly gaze swept over her nude body. "I would think you'd be more eager for your wedding day. You fairly stink of the man."

Slowly lifting herself up into a sitting position. Argo eyes widened as she slowly came to realize that not only was today her wedding day, but that there was a crew of people in her room. Grabbing the edge of her blanket she jerked it up to cover her nudity.

"What?!" She blinked at them, before turning her wide eyed stare to her mother who simply sneered at her.

"Get up and shower." Corra walked over to bedroom door, "Your in-laws are here to."

Letting out a groan, Argo threw the covers off her body and jumped out of her bed. And slumped her way towards the bathroom.

After taking a shower, she was grabbed and forced into a chair. The makeup artist and hair dresser both hmm'ed yanking and pulling at her. She didn't bother saying anything about the occasional twinge in her hips and thighs when they forced her to stand and spin.

She could only flush, holding her secret night to her chest.

They put her in a simple white dress that stopped above her knees. She would greet her in-laws and the guest in this dress. Her hair had been straightened and laid around her face in waves. She wore lacy gloves and ivory heels that had been forcibly attached to her feet.

Staring at her reflection she wasn't sure if it was really her.

"Argo?"

Hearing her name being called gently, she turned around and couldn't help the small smile that came to her lips at the sight of Ewan in a suit.

His eyes shone with approval as he eyes looked over her body. Feeling shy she lowered her eyes, "How do I look?"

He stepped forward into the room, and took her hand in his lifting it to his lips. "Beautiful," He whispered before he pressed his lips to the back of her hand.

Argo felt her cheeks warm under his perusal. Trying to shake her shyness she asked, "I heard your family is here, is that true?"

Ewan nodded, he expression turning serious his ice blues darkening. "Yes, are you up for meeting them?"

Argo nodded, straightening her shoulders and lifting her chin. "I'm good with meeting new people."

**

"What was I thinking? Good with people? Lie!"

Blinking dumbly at the group of people staring at her. It wasn't only the guard who'd she had met previously who carried handsome features. Apparently the women also carried with them a certain beauty.

Walking into the main room that was filled with chatter, I felt my stomach tremble in nervousness.

Holding my smile, I tightened my hold on Ewans arm, he sent me a look before he continued walking forward.

I followed along but my feet felt like cement. A women stood up, she wore a black and gold tartan wrapped around her it was hooked into place by brooch. Her dress was a pretty deep gold. Her eyes were a darker version of Ewans.

She stepped forward a smile on her gently aged face, "You're the lass whose taken my poor boys heart." She took my hand in hers, placing a hand on my cheek. A mischievous look coming to her eyes, "Are you going to take good care of my lil'one?"

Feeling the warmth coming from her, I couldn't help feel my stiff smile relaxing. "I-I'll try." I glanced up at Ewan whose brow furrowed at his mothers words.

"I don't think I need to be taken care of like a lil' boy. S'truth I think your the one needing caring." Despite the annoyance in Ewan's voice, I could hear the warmth there.

His mother laughed aloud slapping a hand on his shoulder. "And who's going the do that. Surely, your not speaking about Joseph."

"Mother your laughter makes it all the more true." A calm voice spoke, catching my attention. A tall woman with curling dark brown hair walked towards us. Her grey eyes sparkled with amusement. She stopped in front of use her green gown hugged her body. She put out her hand, "I'm the lesser known McKillan. Heather, his sister."

I took her hand, "A pleasure." Giving it a firm shake I let my hand fall to my side.

"I should say it's mine, you're actually taking this hard headed geek off our hands." The musical quality to Heather's voice only made me smile more.

"haha, I wonder. I think my family is happy giving me away." As I thought they laughed at my humor, but on the inside I knew it to be true. Before we could continue talking, my father called us over.

Soon we were going from person to person saying greetings, and welcoming them to our wedding.

"I have to say daughter you look beautiful." Turning away from one of the maids, who'd asked for advice about one of the dishes. Which had pulled me away from Ewan side, I now turned to face my father.

He was dashing in his dark brown suit, and the golden fob watch that hung from his pocket, made him look every inch the Bellamy Alpha.

"Thank you." I said, quietly. Brushing a self-conscious hand down the front. "I didn't get a chance to actually pick it. I had originally assumed mother would pick a sack."

Father let out a short chuckle. "Well I wasn't sure you'd still go through with the wedding when you learned Ewan had ulterior motives."

Feigning ignorance, I met my fathers amused gaze. "Ulterior motives?"

"I know my wife, Argo." Her father rolled his eyes, "She's heavily invested in this match not happening."

"So those papers I received after school were from her." I wasn't that surprised, honestly that type of action was typical of my mother. I'd told Ewan she'd eagerly told me, but honestly she'd merely left an envelope on my bed.

I crossed my arms titling my head, smirking. "Well with a husband like you it isn't too shocking that mother seems bent on destroying everything you care about." Dropping my hands, I cupped them together in front of me. "I'm almost sad that I'll be missing out on the finale."

"Ha-ha, Dear daughter of mine," He chuckled brushing a thumb across his lower lip, "When did the Omega become so chatty? Heh, it's almost like I'm dealing with your grandmother all over again."

"Hmm." I tapped a finger against my cheek, our eyes were both bright, our smile both innocent yet cruel. We were blood related after all, "It must be the husband, marriage seems to agree with me pa-pa, unlike it did for you."

Walking over to him, I lifted my hands to fix his bow-tie. "I admit I was foolishly angry at the idea of marriage, being so lowly and ignorant I believed it to be a road block, but-." I left off stepping back.

"But?" My father repeated. His eyes narrowed.

"I believe in this marriage I will find more freedom, and power then I would have simply killing you all in your sleep." I smiled.

My father laughter was loud, he wiped a tear from his eyes. "He-he, whoo. Dear, lowly, daughter of mine. I await the day you prove yourself worthy to slit my throat."

With that he turned away from me, and walked out of the hallway.

"Argo?" Hearing my name I quickly erased the cruel look that graced my features, and gently smiled at Ewan.

"Yes?"

He looked at me curios as I walked towards him, "What are doing here?"

I acted nervous, and placed a hand on his shoulder. "N-Nothing, my father just wanted to speak with me," I allowed my lips to wobble. "I just want to get this wedding done with so we can be alone."

Ewan smiled at me. I loved this man...sure, he was handsome and obviously the top dog. But he was also my key to freedom, and unlike my father who too much enjoyed torturing my mother with his numerous affairs. I would cherish Ewan, and ...allow him the role of hero.

Wasn't that kind of me...after all I am nothing more than the omega and women.

I allowed Ewan to lead me back out into the main room, before I was separated from him and lead to the back to get changed for the wedding.

**

Corra watched as her daughter walked down the aisle towards her husband to be. Her hand gripping tightly to the champagne glass. Her eyes were cold, but a darkness brewed inside of her.

"Your expression doesn't look happy." Her husband came to her side, "Don't you think you should smile?"

"Smile? For what?" Her voice was caustic, as she sipped from her glass. "Another young-woman sold to an Alpha for her dowry." She chuckled, "I'm betting on the time frame between his 'I do' to his first affair." She turned an amused gaze to her husband, "It only to took four months, after finding out the sex of our child." She tilted her head, "That was long in comparison to my fathers record."

Bellamy frowned, "Corra-."'

"Anyway," She cut him off setting her now empty champagne glass on a table, "Why are you letting Warrick walk Laticia down the aisle?"

Bellamy shrugged, "It seem appropriate."

"Appropriate? Huh, well it will appease him for now, but he will soon come after your position again." She turned around, her back to him. "Be aware that a threat to you, is a threat to the entire family." With that she walked away leaving him staring after sadly.

"And if that threat is you?" He whispered, before he turned his troubled eyes to his daughter as she spoke her vows. "How do I handle it?"

**

Author: Okay, Okay don't run just yet. If you've paid close attention to my conversation section. You aware that second book to this...I'm going to change the name to this story to "My Kilted Groom." (The wolfs bride) so the second book to this "Series" will be called "My Tattooed Groom." Anyway, I'm working on the second book this \/ is the sneak peak enjoy!!

My Tattooed Groom

"May I join you?"

He found himself sucked into eyes the color of fire embers. Something about her eyes swallowed him in heat, as if glowing coals lit the brown brighter from within. He cleared his throat when he realized she hadn't spoken.

"I'm s-sorry." She stuttered, her lashes lowered hiding the embers from him. Swallowing she motioned to the seat next to her, "You sure can," She laughed, "I couldn't deny you even if I wanted to."

"Do you want to?" Dorran asked, and he held back a smile when she shook her head. He hated people who lied.

She chuckled, and leaned over whispering conspicuously, "Who wouldn't want a handsome man to join them for a drink," She leaned back, letting her thumb rub the side of her glass. "Even if you were a creep I'd enjoy your company," she muttered.

Clearing her throat, she turned her eyes towards him once again, "So do you have a name stranger."

Dorran smirked, not many people didn't know him on sight. He wasn't exactly an easily forgotten person, "Dorran, Dorran Taft."

"Dorran Taft?" She said his name thoughtfully, before she quirked her lips up, "It fits you."

"I'm glad you like it." He thanked the bartender for the two drinks he sat in front of him, "Here." He pushed one towards her.

"Oh!" Her lips made a perfect circle, "You didn't have to buy a drink to bribe me," She chuckled, "I'm already talking to you."

Dorran shook his head slowly, this woman was so innocent, nothing compared to the women he usual picked up at the bar. Most of them knew the game, he almost felt bad letting her drink the mixture of strong liquor that made most women free with their favors. Almost, he also held a strong desire from the women in front of him.

Lowering his drink, Dorran smirked at her his eyes intent. "Well since I did buy you a drink, can I ask for your name?"

She nodded, "Theresa Burns," She chuckled, "It's a weird name to have in such an environment." She shrugged, "But it's the name my parents picked for me."

"Doesn't that make you special," Dorran said, "Your name is something unique here."

Her eyes met his, and she simply smiled. "Yeah, I guess it does." She tightened her hold on her drink, "So where are you from? Sorry, but you definitely have an accent not that it's isn't attractive."

He smirked, a flash of amusement coming to his eyes, "Why thank you, but sadly I'm a simply a man from the Bronx. My people are Irish though."

He lifted his drink after, and Theresa's eyes fell on the tattoo that graced the back of his hand. Without much thought she reached out and brushed her finger along it. Only to realize a nanosecond after she had done it, how stupid she had been. She quickly jerked her hand back.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I-I haven't seen such a detailed tattoo before."

Setting his drink down, Dorran eyes appeared like molten metal he reached out taking her hand.

"Want to get out of here?" He asked, his voice low.

Something about this man pulled her attention towards him.

She hesitated, he could see her thinking as her lashes fluttered lowering to cover her eyes.

Theresa knew she shouldn't leave with this men, and she knew if she did, it wouldn't lead to nothing but trouble. But with three drinks in her system especially the last, she found herself nodding and following him out of the club.

Sometimes you needed to do something reckless to not feel lonely.

'

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

631K 20.3K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
332K 10.3K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
Star Crossed Liars ✔ Eryn Raine

Про оборотней

450K 13.5K 49
Cover by @auroralust Available on Goodreads under this title. Every year, wolves of age from around the country attend their Placing Tournament, the...
Save Me || Completed ✓ Shamelesschels

Про оборотней

767K 18.7K 31
Completed Werewolf novel "I Ryan Night, accept Isabella White as my mate, and she will be loved," Ryan said happily kissing me again. Isa never had a...