Percy and Annabeth After it a...

Bởi thaliagracetree

*SOME PARTS HAVE BEEN EDITED AND SOME HAVEN'T! SO PLEASE BEAR WITH ME* Percy and Annabeth have gotten married... Xem Thêm

Percy and Annabeth After it all
House Hunting (edited)
Moving In (edited)
News From Everyone (edited)
Surprise
Telling and Unexpecting Suprises
Author Note
Regan
Love or Hate
Penny and Ashton
Home Sweet Home, Or Not
Their First Visit
At Camp Half-Blood
5 months
Why
I Love You
Family Time
One Year Brings New Things
Reality
Merry Christmas
Oh how a lovely Christmas
The Poor Pizza
The horror of it all
Its just life
Work and Work
Sooner than I thought
Oh Thalia
Wedding Bells
It's All Worth It In The End
Update A/N
Never Say Never
Sequel Update
Preview

Its a ...........

18.5K 238 275
Bởi thaliagracetree

Annabeth POV'S

   I staring at the drachma waiting for Percy to come from the kitchen with some water. We were going to IM my dad and tell him we were pregnanat.

"You ready Annabeth?"Percy asks coming from the kitchen with the glass of water.

"Yeah, we better hurry the chicken will be bad." I tell him.

He chuckles." Your worried about the chicken."

"Well I'm hungry." I tell him

"Okay then." he says.

He does the whole im a son of Posidean so I can make IM when theres no sun thing and throws the drachma into the mist and says " Oh Iris, Goddess of Rainbows, accept my offering. Show me Fredrick Chase , San Fransico California."

And he appears. He is sitting in the living room along with my step-mom who jumps when she see's us.

"Why hello Annabeth, Percy." my step-mom says.

"Hi." percy and i say at the same time.

"We have to tell you guys something." I say.

"Well what is it." my step-mom asks.

"We are pregnanat." Percy says.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Thats wonderful isnt it Fredrick." my step-mom says.

But my dad wasn't listening. He was staring at something behind us. He looked scared almost.

I nudged percy and he noticed and  I grabed by knife from my hip and spun around and I started laughing. 

It was just Thalia.

"Whats so funny. That person looks like its trying to kill you." says my father.

"Thalia take off your hood." says Percy.

She does and said "Hi Mr.and Mrs. Chase. Sorry to scare. I was coming to visit them but  I didn't know you guys were iris messaging."

"Thalia, why aren't you at the hospital with Jason, Piper, and Nicolette." I ask.

"Ugh, Aphordite was there every single mintute and made the room pink. Like everywhere. And Jason was sleeping and Piper was really tired and the nurses wouldn't let me hold Nicolette. They said that they didn't have parent permission and I was like I was in the room when she was born and I'm the godmother. But I think it was that they caught me kissing Travis who had just pulled a prank on Jason, like an exploding diapar in his face that got on a nurse, and thought I was part of it and who knows. Oh and I think it was because of my clothes. They thought I would steal the baby. Yeah right." Thalia says. Finally finished.

"Wait who is in the hospital and whos baby."my dad asks.

"Jason and Piper had there baby. Nicolette Silena Grace. A little girl. They had her a couple hours ago." I tell him.

"Oh. So when will I get a grandchild?" my dad asks. 

I look at my step-mom and shake my head.

"Fredrick, didn't you hear them earlier. They said they were expecting a child."she says.

"Ah yes I remember. How far along." he asks.

"3 months." I tell him.

"When do you find out if its a boy or girl." Mrs.Chase asks.

"Next appointmeant. Which is in month." Percy says then goes off into the kitchen.

"Why did he leave?" my step-mom asks.

"He's checking on dinner." I say.

"Well we better get going Annabeth. Love you." My dad says.

"Love you too." I tell him then slash through the IM.

"Hey Thalia, where's Travis?" I ask her.

"He went home. Oh did I tell you I moved in with him." She says.

"What, Thalia. Isn't it early. Wait, you're not preganant. Are you?" I say to her.

"Gods no Annabeth. And its bad for me to move in with travis now. What about you and Percy." she says to me.

"We didn't live together until were engaged." I say.

"Oh really if I remember correctly before you were engaged you would sneak into the Posidean cabin in the middle of the night and when Malcom would come looking for you in the mourning he would find you wrapped in Percy's arms asleep. Chiron new about it but he turned a blind eye. He was litarlly letting you guys live together. He trusted you." Thalia says.

"Oh." Is al I say.

"Dinner is ready." Percy calls from the kitchen.

"Coming!" I yell back.

"Are you staying for dinner." I ask Thalia.

"No, I told Travis I would pick up pizza for dinner." she says and gets up.

"Okay then,bye Thalia." I give her a hug and she leaves.

I walk into the kitchen see Percy puting the chicken stir fry on plates. I say " I can see why you like watching me cook now."

He chuckles. "Thalia leave?"

"Yeah she promised Travis she would pick up pizza." I tell him.

He nods and takes the plates and carry's them to the dining room table. He lights the two candles in the center piece and places  two glasses of water next to the placemats and pulls out my chair for me.

"Well someone is very romantic today." I say.

"Well you deserve it. It must be a lot caring for someone else as well as themselves in one body." he says,

"Oh Seaweed Brain you don't whats coming in a couple of months." I tell him.

"Okay, well see if i burn't the chicken." he says.

It was delish.

I looked up and couldn't believe I married such an amazing guy.

___________ 1 Month Later

Percy's POV'S

   We were in the doctor's office waiting for Annabeth's appointmeant.

"Do I have to be here?" I ask her.

"Yes, because we are finding out the sex of the baby."she tells me.

"Okay then." I say.

We have been waiting for 10 minutes, but me being ADHD , makes it seem like 10 hours.

"Annabeth Jackson." I hear and I perk up. Yes we don't have to wait anymore.

The nurse leads us back to a room and asks Annabeth to laydown on the table.

The nurse named Kathie pulls over the screen on wheels and takes the jelly stuff and squrits on Annabeth's stomach and puts the scanner type like thing on her stomach and moves it around.

She squeezes my hand and then looks at the moniter. 

"Here's the head, arms, and feet. And you are having a,wait what. Hold on let me get the doctor."Kathie says then leaving the room.

"Percy! Whats wrong!"Annabeth asks me with scareness in her already startling gray eyes.

"I don't know." I tell her with the same level of scarness.

Then the doctor walk's in.

Looking at the moniter she says "Hi Annabeth, we didn't mean to scare you but it looks like you are having twins. A boy and a girl. We didn't see it before but Kathie just wanted me to comform it."

"Twins!!" I say.

"Yes Percy." Dr.Craig.

"Rebekah, how didn't we see this before?" asks Annabeth.

"Annabeth I'm gonna step out for a minute." I tell her.

She nods.

When I leave the room I hear her asking all of these questions.

I decied to call Chiron and conform us coming to camp for the heros reunion.

Annabeth POV'S

I screamed when we pulled up to camp.

"I love you Percy Jackson" I scream at him and kiss him.

We get out of the car and see everyone teaming up for Capture the flag.

"Ooh lets play." I say to Percy.

"Oh no, you will sit in the pavilon with Piper while I go play, because you are pregnant with not just one baby but two." he tells me with a serious look on his face.

"Fine." I tell and walk over to Piper.

"Hey Piper." I yell to her.

"She looks up from playing with Nicolette and yells back"Hey over here Annabeth."

I sit down beside her."Percy told me I couldn't play."

"I just chose to sit out because I couldn't find Thalia to watch Nicolette, well I did find her but she was to busy making out with Travis in the Zeus cabin.Plus I love Nicolette enough not to leave her with my siblings." she tells me.

"Smart move." I tell her.

"Annabeth not to be mean but, you have gotten really big. I was still able to hind it at five months." she tells me.

"I know,well it has something to do with the fact that I'm pregnant with twins. A boy and a girl." I say.

Piper yells with glee" Really thats awesome. Have you guys thought of names yet?"

"Not yet." I tell her.

Nicolette starts fussing and  Piper gets up and says" Im going to change her."

"Jason's cabin is open now."I point at Thalia and Travis who are walking hand and hand.

She nods and walks off in that direction.

"ANNABETH!!!" I hear someone yell. I turn around and see Percy running towards me.

"We won. Thanks to me."he tells

"How is it because of you?" I ask him.

"I put up a water barrier around some red members and Connor ran and grabed it, but if I didnt then Clariesse would have gotten it." he tells me.

"Percy let's go to bed its late." I say.

"Okay." he says.

We enter the Posidean cabin go to the queen bed that Chiron put in when we got married and we fell asleep talking about baby names.

______________4 hours later________

Percy's POV'S 

Bang Bang

That wakes me up. I open the door and see Rachel. Annabeth walks up behind me. 

"Percy, Annabeth come quick there's something you need to see." says Rachel breathing heavy.

I look at Annabeth and we both run fast enough that Annabeth won't injure herself.

We stop at the Big House and see a girl with jet black hair and a tall boy with brown hair with two little kids by their sides standing on the porch with her back to us. Their clothes look tattered like they have been fighting monsters.

"Who are they Rachel?" I ask her.

"Demi-gods."

We start walking up to the porch.

"Ah, Annabeth Percy. Thank you Rachel." says Chrion.

"What is it?" Annabeth asks.

He points at the family beside us.

I hear Annabeth gasp and I turn.

Jet black hair, sea green eyes,tan.

She steps forward" My names Regan Sally Jackson. I'm your sister."

**************************************************************************************************************************************

Cliffhangers make you feel like your in control.
Bet you didn't see it coming.

So Percy has a sister, who knew, well I did,but did you? Nope!!!!!!

I'm dedicating this chapter to @katiecapps.  Because Regan is her. She made up the character in 5th grade.

 If you want a dedictaion heres what you have to do:

1) Comment

2) Vote

3) Follow @katiecapps and @ sugaryapples and @savannah_lynch (If you dont remember they are on my proflie about me thingy 

4) My age

5) The grade I'm going to.

The first person to do this then you will get the dedication.

READY SET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

FAN VOTE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.6K 270 11
Continuation from my last book, I suggest reading it before reading this...yeeeeaaahhh... Enjoy!
274K 4.9K 15
Percy is finally going to school with Annabeth which means they get to spend more time together! But when Annabeth meets another boy in school and he...
2.1K 13 13
Percy and Annabeth finally move in together! But after having a happy life in each others company for a few years, Percy starts acting suspicious. He...
2.3K 19 29
When first meeting Jason gets jealous and with further fights Percy's past is discovered how will they react? Is our hero really okay? Gaea has plan...