When I found you (Niall Horan...

Par young_freespirit

When I moved to London with my best friend to follow my dreams I would never have imagined my life would goin... Plus

When I found you (Niall Horan fanfic)
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8 "A Little Secret"
Chapter 9 "At the same time, other place"
Chapter 10 "Surprise"
Chapter 11 "There's nothing better than a friend"
Chapter 12 "Rollercoaster"
Chapter 13 "On the set"
Chapter 14 "Same mistakes"
Chapter 15 "Misunderstood"
Chapter 16 "Such a mess"
Chapter 17 "Goodbye"
Chapter 18 "Deep conversation"
Chapter 19 "Ready?"
Chapter 20 "Premiere"
Chapter 21 "After party"
Chapter 22 "Drunk"
Chapter 23 "Hungover"
Chapter 24 "Let's work it out"
Chapter 25 "Spain"
Chapter 26 "Paris"
Chapter 27 "Shh"
Chapter 28 "Locked"
Chapter 29 "Karaoke"
Chapter 30 "Hospital"
Chapter 31 "Cupcakes"
Chapter 32 "Shopping"
Chapter 33 "Niall's Birthday Part I"
Chapter 34 "Niall's Birthday Part II"
Chapter 35 "Niall's Birthday Part III"
Chapter 37 "News"
Chapter 37 "Sleepover"
Chapter 38 "Picture"
Chapter 39 "LA Baby"
Chapter 40 "Something unexpected"
Chapter 41 "Make up?"
Chapter 42 "It's official"
Chapter 43 "Envelope"
Chapter 44 "Empty"
Chapter 45 "Hometown"
Chapter 46 "Second day"
Chapter 47 "I want you"
Chapter 48 "Chloe"
Chapter 49 "Snow"
Chapter 50 "Shed"
Chapter 51 "Christmas day"
Chapter 52 "Tell me this isn't true"
Chapter 53 "It's done"
Chapter 54 "Flashback"
Chapter 55 "Where am I going?"
Chapter 56 "NYC I"
Chapter 57 "NYC II"
Chapter 58 "New Year, Old Beginning"
Chapter 59 "First Gig"
Chapter 60 "Sharp Games"
Chapter 61 "Rewind"
Chapter 62 "Bus"
Chapter 63 "Guilty"
Chapter 64 "Blurry"
Chapter 65 "Not in the mood"
Chapter 66 "A little bit for us"
Chapter 67 "More conversations"
Chapter 68 "Confessions"
Chapter 69 "Appointment"
Chapter 70 "clubbing"
Chapter 71 "Diary"
Chapter 73 "You, with me"
Chapter 74 "The End"
Chapter 75 "Epilogue"

Chapter 72 "My guardian angel"

284 4 0
Par young_freespirit

CLICK TO LISTEN WHILE READING! :)

NIALL’S P.O.V

After some minutes that felt like hours I saw the doctor walking out of the room. I stood up as quickly as I could but his semblance was serious, like if he would have seen a ghost or something. I expected the worst. She couldn’t leave me, she was still young…!

"Any relative of Mss [Y/S/N]?" asked the doctor.

"No, they are coming but I’m her boyfriend, I’m her family" I said.

"Sorry sir but I can’t tell you the information then, even if you’re her boyfriend" he said and before he was leaving I stopped him.

"Please, she’s my girlfriend, and I’m the father of her child, please, I’m dying, I need to know, I deserve to know!!"

"Father?" my mum, Greg and dad said at the same time.

"Yeah, long story" I said. Tears were rolling down my cheek as I was still staring at the doctor.

"Come here then. But only you" he said guiding me to his office. 

********************************************************

I closed the door of the office and went to the nearest wall. I punched it with all my strength over and over again. Honestly I didn’t mind if I break it. My dad grabbed me and lots of questions were popping on me. I cried harder and harder. This can’t be possible. This can’t happen to me, why?

Everyone let me space to breath and everything, but I needed to be alone.

"I just can’t talk, I need to be alone, please just leave me" I said. Everyone was crying but I just couldn’t talk. I needed time for myself, to think and assimilate what was happening right now. I left the hospital running and sat in the nearest stairs I’ve found outside. I curled my legs and hide my face between them, as if I were hugging them. I cried and cried and I didn’t even know why there were still tears in my eyes. I felt someone next to me rubbing my back and I immediately knew who it was.

"Mum, seriously, I don’t want to talk"

"I know baby, I’m so sorry, come here" I hugged her like the old times and cried until I was better. “Are you better?" I nodded and thanked her. “Then, what happened?"

"She’s gone…" I sobbed and had a deep breath… “My princess is gone…"

She covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes were wide open.

I wiped the tears that were coming from my eyes again. 

"Oh my God… she was a lovely girl… I loved her like the daughter I never had"

"No, not her… [Y/N]’s fine, my princess is my baby. The baby is gone…"

"Niall! For God’s shake!!" she said. I couldn’t blame her, she didn’t know my princess was now my baby. 

"The monitor started to beeped because the baby was suffering, they couldn’t do anything because otherwise [Y/N] would die, but as the doctor explained me the baby gave her his or her life and it made her wake up"

"That’s a good thing Niall!" my mum said hugging me “OMG, I thought she died!!"

"I know… but I don’t know.. I loved the baby mum…"

"Well, do you want to tell me what happened?" I nodded and told her everything. 

"Aww… I would’ve done the same if I were her. She was in a difficult situation and you need to clean her image. She didn’t do anything wrong and doesn’t deserve all the things she’s been named"

"I know mum, and I swear Chloe is gonna pay for it" 

"Come on, let’s go inside, I’ms sure [Y/N] wants to see you" my mum said helping me and I nodded. 

"How do I explain to her that we lost our baby?"

"Just find the right moment" she said and kissed my cheek. 

"Thanks mum, I love you"

We walked in the hospital again and everyone in the waiting room was with tears in their eyes or with concern in their faces. 

"Guys, [Y/N]’s fine" I said. Everyone made a gesture of relief in their faces or with their hands and started smiling. 

"Then, why you walked out like that of the office?" asked Theresa. “You were going to kill me, seriously"

"Because… the baby didn’t make it" I dropped another tear from my eyes and everyone hugged me. I thanked the guys and everyone for the support before telling them that [Y/N] was awake and that we could see her, but just one in the room, again.

I was going to go first and before walking inside I sighed, wiped away the tears and pretended that I was ok and happy because I didn’t want to worry her. I opened slowly the door and there she was, with her eyes closed and now with some color in her skin. I walked towards her and touched her skin, she had recovered her warmth again. I smiled at her and sat in the chair. I had my hand in her hand and smiled again. I could see her chest going up and down, she was asleep.

"Ni…?" she said super weak. 

"Shhh… I’m here babe" I said tightening her hand. She slowly moved her eyes opening them. I smiled again at her. Finally I could see her eyes again, I dropped a tear and fell in her hair.

"You’re crying" she said. I nodded and told her to be quiet.

"You don’t know the hell you’ve made me live" I said giggling and kissing her hand. “Oh God, I’m so happy you’re awake" I kissed her forehead, nose and then cheek. “I’ve missed you so much and I’m really really sorry. I didn’t mean to kiss Chloe, she kissed me and then you run away and this happened. But I swear to God, I love you, I love you so damn much that I’m incapable of kissing someone else" I sobbed and had a deep breath. She smiled and nodded with her head in agreement like if she was saying that she understood.

Then she opened again her eyes and smiled at me. Then she touched my hand that was in blood and asked me what happened. I swallowed before talking. 

"I’m so sorry babe… the…the baby didn’t make it" I thought it was an appropriate moment, although maybe too recent but if I kept it as a secret it would be worst. Her smile fell and stared at my eyes. 

"I’m sorry" she moved her hands to her stomach and tears formed in her eyes. 

"Hey, baby, listen to me. The baby saved you, it gave you its life ok? Otherwise you wouldn’t be here" I told her. She couldn’t say a single word. 

"I found out you were pregnant, how didn’t you tell me babe? I would’ve helped you" I put then her diary next to her but I had no answer. 

"Babe…" I insisted. 

"Leave me alone Niall" she whispered.

"Babe, please"

"Leave me alone"

"But, you’ve just woken up!"

"Just leave me alone!!!" she shouted like she never shouted at me before. I got scared and I nodded, not wanting to argue back. I kissed her head and walked out of the room. 

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN WHILE READING IT! :) 

YOUR’S P.O.V

My baby… my baby was gone? Niall told me the baby gave me its life… I felt bad for shouting at Niall after all he did but I needed to be alone. I grabbed the diary Niall left, and how did he find it? I went to the last page to remember exactly everything that happened, but there was a handwriting that wasn’t mine. I decided to read it then…

Hello princess, soon you will be my queen because maybe we’ll have our little princess running with us. Honestly I can’t wait. I don’t know but I have the feeling that it’s gonna be a girl. Just like you, with your hair, beautiful smile and gorgeous personality. Call me crazy but I can’t wait to be a daddy, to have her in my arms and tell all the guys to stay away from her because she’s mine. You don’t know the hell I’m leaving right now… I’m sorry for everything I’ve done. I didn’t mean to kiss her, she kissed me and I couldn’t have time to explain myself. I would never kiss Chloe because I love you. I love you so damn much that it hurts and now this paper it’s getting wet because of my tears, because I need you by my side. The days are turning grey and I need your smile to light them up, please just wake up… I love you both so much…

After reading this I felt like I was falling from a skyscraper or if I were a building and all the walls were going down. Just like that. The baby saved me and Niall was so sorry. I knew it. I made mistakes too for not believe in him but seeing him with another girl that wasn’t me… it just broke my heart and I needed to get out of there… Now it was when I remembered everything… I saw someone, I could tell it was Harry screaming my name after me, chasing me, but I wanted to runaway, I didn’t want to talk… I just wanted to forget what I had just seen. I remember my sight was all blurred due to my tears and I didn’t know where I was going… Until I saw a light and a loud noise. I remember being hit in my head and then everything was spinning around. I just closed my eyes and you know what was the last thought I had? That Niall was going to be a good dad. 

I closed the diary and wiped away the tears again. Niall’s been just a sweetie with me… all this time… I was feeling terrible for shouting at him and demanding him getting out of the room. The truth was… I needed him because I knew I couldn’t get over it all by myself. I needed him as well as he said he needed me. I sighed again and all the thoughts about being a mum just faded away. Goodbye my love… You’ll be our guardian angel… 

I then felt air in the room although the windows were closed. I freaked out for a moment but then it was someone that entered the room. I looked up and Theresa was standing there with tears in her eyes.

"I’m so sorry for being a terrible friend" she said. I smiled at her. There was no point in being mad at her anymore. This accident had taught me that life is short and you had to make the most of it, forget about what happened in the past and forgive people who hurt you, although you won’t forgive what they did. In that consists life, to forgive but not forget what they did, because that’s how a human being is being built everyday. And then when you’re old and see your past, all the scars you had and mended you would realize that you did good in your life, that although all the ups and downs life gave you, you were still up like a warrior. 

I gave her my hand and she cried harder. “I was so scared of loosing you and I would never forgive myself for not believe in you. I’ve missed you so much. I understand if you don’t want to be my friend again but I needed to see you, to know that you were fine" she said.

"Shh… it’s ok Theresa" I said weakly. “I’m not mad at you…"

"You’re not?" she said looking up at me. I tried to wipe away the tears coming from her eyes and shook my head. I was still too weak to keep talking. 

"I’ve prayed to everything just for you to get better. And you won’t have to worry about Chloe anymore. I know all the truth" she said. I nodded again and tried to talk.

"I’m glad you’re still with me"

"Of course babe! I wouldn’t leave you, never. I was just so blind to not see the truth but deep inside I wanted to talk to you. It killed me, you know?" she said giggling now. Someone knocked the door and the doctor came. 

"Hi, we’re going to check if everything’s fine around here. I see you are awake Mss [Y/N]" the doctor said giving me a smile. I smiled back at him and then he asked her to leave the room. She kissed my cheek and then it was the doctor and I in the room. 

"Well… I’m so sorry for the baby… as you know it couldn’t make it." I nodded assimilating it… Although I loved it with all my heart and everything I knew life must go on, like the stage.

"Well, I have good news for you. The accident didn’t leave any harm on you. You’re perfectly fine. The baby gave you its life and well… you must feel weak because you were near to die but that’s all" 

"Thank you" I whispered weakly. 

"Well, that was all. Let’s see how it’s going in the next few hours. I nodded but then stopped him. 

"Can… can you call Niall please? And tell him I want to talk to him?" he then nodded and walked out of the room.

I’ve waited impatiently and soon he was in the room. He gave me one of his smiles and I held his hand.

"I’m sorry Niall… I didn’t mean to shout you like that" I said. 

"It’s ok babe, I know how you felt. It happened to me too" he said pointing to his hand. We both giggled and then he sat in the bed with me. 

"I’ve read what you wrote in the diary. Did you really wanted to be a dad?" I asked him. That was one of the questions I had on my mind. He blushed a little bit and then looked at my eyes.

"Yeah… When I heard you were pregnant I felt happy to be honest… Although we were young and everything I don’t know… I had the feeling we could make it. Please don’t cry" he said wiping away the tears from my eyes. 

"I want to talk to you about something" he said. “Look at me." I looked at him and nodded. “I don’t want you to feel that you’re worthless, that you don’t deserve to live, that you’re not beautiful or you’re fat or super skinny, I don’t want you to feel like shit because none of those things are true. I love you, and I love you for who you are. All the people out there who are willing to see you care and love you. Please don’t let them down. And you know what? I would be the one to feel worthless because I have by my side someone that has a mountain by heart and it’s amazingly incredible and perfectly gorgeous… You mean everything to me and oh God… I’ve missed you ok? I’ve missed you so much…"

His head was just a few inches away from each other and we were both crying. That was one of the most beautiful things or maybe the most that someone has ever told me. I feel so loved right now… He gave me a small kiss but it was a mix of emotions, fear, happiness, relief, sadness… all in one and I could feel every single one of it in the kiss.

"Thank you Niall"

"No, thank you for being by my side" he whispered. “are you feeling alright?" he asked me stroking my hair.

"I’m feeling a little bit tired" 

"Then have some rest, you need to get better soon" he said. 

"Please don’t leave me Niall" I whispered with fear in my eyes. 

"No, I will be here until you fall sleep ok?" I nodded and he kissed my temple. His hand were still around mine and he kept stroking my hair until I fell asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6M 65.9K 121
Imagines about Niall (: Some imagines arent made by me, I just really loved them so i put them in there (: The ones made by me have the © sign at...
747K 9.2K 200
Just a bunch of Niall Horan imagines put together. Hope you like it! I wrote this years ago don't take this seriously plsss 😃
84 1 1
hello people Lori here at this story some of my friends are included this is a one direction fanfiction especially for Harry styles :) enjoy
78K 1.1K 96
hey guys! wannna read some Niall imagines? well you have come to the right place! I hop...