The Last One Standing

Av Moura101

( STORY ON HOLD)Josie just a normal princess who loves to read about a world many believe is a lie. She soon... Mer

Marcus and Peter
Strange Book
Chosen one
Zack's Messy Room
Yellow Necklace
Crazy day
In A Dream
Its Time- Part One
Its Time Part 2
Ready

The Last One Standing

1.4K 14 11
Av Moura101

Hi guys this is my first story ever wriiten on wattpad. I hope you like it. This story is deciated to my BEST friend Bianca who is the most amazing person ever I thank god for giving me a great friend.

COMMENT

VOTE

BECOME A FAN

My hand traced the neatly written book full of unread pages which I read any minute. This book was like the others I've read all about the hidden world. The world only I know and read about. I got up and walked over to the window as I looked out to the sky to see the round beautiful moon it was so big and close. I could almost reach out to it. Soon it be morning I would have to be a well mannered princess which I'm lame at. There was a soft knock on the wooden doors.

"Come in" I sigh

"Time to go bed dear" Lady Isobel said.

She was a short figure with pretty blond hair. She might look nice and pretty but its one person not to disobey or else she gossip to the kingdome and your life is over, she ruined so many royals life's. She's my aunt, great right but her gossip of me started a long time ago. I'm her only talk about of the kingdom so far. I bet she will say something about me tomorrow and I would be talked to by my father. It was always about how I always read about this "made up world" I always tell them about I can't help it though. Now no one even wants to even talk or look at me but I don't care. I don't even want to be a princess.

"Okay" I replied.

I went to my bed but before I lift the sheets she was gone I went back to my messy old dusty wooded desk. I turned the page of the book I was reading but then a piece of paper flew out and landed on the floor. I bent down and picked it up. It was a letter to someone but half of it was torn and ripped.

I squinted my eyes to read the messy tiny writing. I could only pick out some of it.

We lost another...

We are domed once again....

Who will save us will be....?

Marcus and Peter will found...

There searching still.... for the next...

My eyes froze. Peter and Marcus. I read those names before. It sounded stupid they could be anyone but those names struck a chord. I went over to my shelf looking for that book, where is it I wonder. There right at the end I pulled it out and set it on my desk flipping the pages till I found that page. There was a list under the name 'Guardians' there at the bottom was the two names Marcus and Peter their it had some information:

Marcus and Peter are known for the Guardians that protect the chosen one .

"The chosen one" I whispered. Then I heard someone coming. Aunt Isabel. I rush to my bed covered myself in the blanket and closed my eyes.

I woke by the sun shining at me it was so bright I had to covermy eyes with my hand. I push over baskets of books away to cover the window with the curtains. I rested my back against the wall looking around my room, filled with shelves surround me throughout this room. I went up the stairs one by one to get dressed. I pulled out a white long strapless dress which looks plain but no one will notice me anyway.

I went down stairs, went out the door. The first thing I see is an empty corridor. "Crap" I swore. I'm late. Really late. I ran through the corridor and turned right another corridor, there a big wooden door coming clearer. I pushed opened the doors. Once I was inside I put my hands on my knees puffing. I look up and fixed my dress there my whole family and the entire servants in the kingdom look at me glaring their eyes at me. I know what they thinking she going to be our queen hell no.

I pushed through the crowd and sat at my throne next to my mother who had a smile to cover up my act she then said.

"Stop blushing your ugly when you do that" she spat

What a great mother I have to put up with her for so long she worse than Aunt Isobel she say the most unbelievable things in front of everyone when it comes to me. I was saved just then, but I don't blame her I am not pretty nor ugly I'm just normal in this kingdom you have to stand out as a well raised women or man not someone like me who turns up late for everything. My Mother's name is Clare she's a very attractive 'lady' every man is on their knees to her because of her looks. Her hazel hair was up she had it design her way, her green eyes sparkled when she smiled I see why my father married her. My father continued were he left off when I come storming in. He had black short her he's growing a bit of white hair. He had glasses which he had worn for many years. He's posture was strong and straight he spoke loud enough to hear.

"In a few weeks the white ball which has been planned for all of this year would be set, all royals are coming and we must impress all. Servants make all the food and would serve it on the night. As for my family we dress to impress as well wearing riches and wealth if not dress suitable you be ask to leave the ball" he explained

He then looked at me and continued, that last message was for only me.

"It be a great ball for all and who's better to protect us then my son our knight". Everyone applaud as my brother stood up next to me. He looked alike to me, with light blue eyes and black short hair you could tell were related.

I had dark blue eyes and long wavy black hair that almost reaches my bottom. I wasn't pretty to anyone. My brother isn't much of a brother barley looks or talk to me. He thinks I'm the mistake of the family and I agree about that too.

He stood up and gave a bow and sat back down on his throne. He could of taken the role of the ruler but he wanted to be a knight and as a rule here in the kingdom for so many centuries that knights can take on the role of a knight but not a king. So I got stuck with the queen role. He knows I fail as well as the rest of my family.

"You may now leave'' My father said

Everyone left in a hurry they have many jobs to do before the ball. My family got up finally to leave to what they do for the rest of the day. I was walking till father stoped me on my tracks.

"Josie wait" he demanded. I turned around to see my father sitting on his throne. I come closer right at the steps were I looked directly at him waiting for him to speak.

" Your late again Josie why is that? He looked very king like as he looked at me. I bow my head down to not stare at those glaring eyes.

" I'm sorry father I slept in-''

" Bare me your excuses I'm sick and tired of you showing up late and hearing all these things about you when are you goanna be a women and be a normal human being for once in your life" He yelled

I jumped back not expecting his yell.

" You will dressed well by one of your mother designers you have to dress to impress, you will dance every dance with a partner and eat like a queen'' He spoke as he raised his voice again .

He dismissed me with his hand a signal for me to leave or in other words leave I don't wait to your face again. As I exited from the room I realised I had tears racing down on my cheeks. I wiped them away and race for the only safe place I know my books. As I reached for the door something caught my eye. There on the floor laid a book which to me I don't own it had a note attached to it with my name on it. I opened up my door and went inside , I placed it on my desk and pulled out the note and read what it said.

Your answer your highness

Hi guys I hoped you like this chapter please do tell me if I should continue this story. THANK YOU

VOTE

COMMENT

BECAME A FAN

P.S Go on wattpad and cheak out my other chapters that have been uploaded so if you enjoy this start of this story and want to read more go on and read the other chapters.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

507K 919 14
- hubungan terlarang - konten dewasa - nsfw 18+ - pakde x ponakan
144K 5.7K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
43.4K 57 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
237K 4K 60
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗌𝗂𝖾 𝖦𝗋𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅-𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝖿 𝗍𝗈 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖬...