You're the one I .... adore...

By vickyv

THAT MOMENT IN TIME......... a moment in life can change your life for ever..... it changed mine....] you dec... More

You're the one I .... adore??.....
A wedding night........
"WELCOME HOME!"
Little Princess
LILY
lily.... wife..
Sam and Me!
My sister's secrets
across the balustrade
family
Holiday...
Reality or .......
I Hate Myself!!
home
A soldier's wife...............
reality?
Angel

home

353 14 5
By vickyv

It was pure bliss, just the sight of her in my kitchen filled me with contentment beyond expression. I looked on, I saw her face, filled with happiness and love as she stirred something in the pot on the stove. I had forgotten what it was like to have a home; the bliss of a house had become a distant memory. 

What the hell!! 

"Lily!!! How on earth did you come here??" I yelled when it suddenly dawned that my lady was cooking in my hideout! A secret location that no one I knew had the knowledge of.

She continued to smile serenely as she turned and tilted her head to peruse me. Her eyes danced with laughter as her face lit up with happiness. She looked so damn irresistible! I covered the distance between me and her in two strides and pulled her into my arms. She giggled as she wound her arms about me and kissed me full on the moouth.

"Mmm Liam!" She moaned and the sound arrounsed me ebeyond belief. 

"God Lily!" I moaned and pushed her away from me, "Please lets talk before we forget the questions." I whispered hoarsely and she pouted. "God Lily! Don't pout babe, I'll be compelled to kiss you.!" I groaned and the imp giggled as she began to undo the buttons on her blouse.

"I like you distracted Hubby." She whispered as another button popped open. "Damn Lily!" I moaned as I clenched my fist, I had to control myself; my control was hanging by a thin thread. How wouldn't be able to control for long and the minx knew it very well!

"Lily, do you know you are under watch?" I asked trying to think of Sam. Yes! Thinking of Sam worked! I was no longer controlling my passion to ravish her, but controlling the urge not to carry her and run before Sam came barging in.

She too must have realised the change around us; her smile faltered and she became serious, "Yes, Rumi told me. It was temporarily taken off as I wanted to meet a potential boyfriend and didn't want him, dad that is, killing him. I requested mom, I mean Amy and she helped me. " She whispered, as she quickly called mom Amy. The irony wasn't lost on me. 

She wasn't my niece. I growled and lunged toward her and shook her shoulders, "You are not my niece Lily. You are my wife!." I whispered and proceeded to show her exactly that. "My wife" I moaned every time I kissed her.

"Liam, Rumi helped me. I have only one week with you before I go back." She whispered and my heart sank to the very pit of my stomach.

"Only one week babe?" I whispered and she nodded then kissed my heart and hugged me tight. "Lets make some amazing memories for when you go back to the field." She whispered and I could only nod. We both had tears in our eyes but we also understood that we would smile for each other. It was as if our hearts sang the same tune. 

Our eyes spoke without words..... Our hearts were one, we were one.

I turned towards the stove and turned it off then I pulled her into my arms and carried her bridal style up the stairs to our bedroom. "Welcome to our abode wifey." I whispered as I crossed the threshold to my- our room and carefully laid her on the bed.

"Damn!" I cursed as I got up and realised that I had brought my wife into a pig sty!

"What happened babe?" She whispered as she lay there like a queen. "Honey, I will need to change the sheets and tidy up the room before, well you know, before any... its awful here." I whispered, ashamed of myself.

She pulled my hand and pulled me towards her, "Come here you nut." She whispered and Kissed my mouth.  "But?" I began and she forced me to roll. "You talk entirely too much officer." The minx sassed as she straddled me and put a finger on my lips, ehich I just had to bite.

"We will clean after I have had my fill officer." She whispered and proceeded to have her fill....

The minx had missed me as much as I had missed her. We showed each other our feelings but we didn't utter a single word. No sound escaped us, only sighs of love. I had never experienced love making at such a profound level ever; it was only with Lily that each time was more sacred than the last.

We looked deep into each others' eyes as I thrust myself into her and she rose to meet me with equal need and love. Love! Yes it was- is love! A soul shattering love that knows it transcends the realities of our lives.

Her eyes showed me the same intensity that made my heart want to burst. It wasn't light or happy; it was heavy and intense, like a huge ball of fire that was soon going to engulf us - burn us and continue to burn within us even when we would seperate.

I LOVE YOU LILY!! My heart cried as I poured my essence into her. I couldn't say those words aloud though! I just couldn't; I had to let her go after this week. I had promised her safety- this wasn't the time to be selfish. 

I think she had heard me, for she nodded as she pulled me into a deep kiss. She filled this kiss with more love than I could even handle. I knew she knew and I knew she understood my silence just as I understood hers. Sheheard the cries of my heart, understood them and responded to them; yes, she knew we both loved each other and we both could not say it.

"Hubby?" She whispered tentatively as I lay on her, crushing her, holding her in my arms. I nodded as I licked the side of her neck, I didn't trust myself with words. "Can we pretend for this week? Please." She pleaded as an errant tear slid down her cheek towards her ear and fell on me.

The tear scadled me! Burned me! I tightened my grip on her and whispered, "This week is ours babe, ours to pretend that we have a happy family, just like we dreamt. Please let me pretend that you are carrying our baby. Please." I begged as I finally choked, the pain crushing my heart, breaking my resolve.

She held me tight, cooed to me as she rubbed my back and rumpled my hair with love. Yes, she understood, "Liam, love, look at me honey." She whispered as she turned her head towards me and softly ran her palm across my cheek, "This is our dream love, we will make it beautiful. Would you like to be with a 4 month pregnant wife? " She asked as she blushed and I nodded and pulled her mouth towards me, "It would be an honor my wife." I whispered as I claimed kiss after kiss from her.

We snuggled and cuddled for ages. The touch was important, to study the other's body; to memorise each other in every way possible. We didn't leave the bed, we didn't even clean it, we forgot anything that existed apart from us. We were one, finally together and this was our moment in time. No one was allowed here but us....

"Daddy," Lily suddenly whispered and startled me as I jerked up and looked into her eyes, questioning her. She giggled and whispered as she played with my ear, "Daddy, if you have all my food, what will I have?' She whispered again and blushed pretty pink. It took me a second to realise what she had been saying and why.

Here I was, suckling her nipple like a new born babe, well, not a new born babe, my thoughts weren't pure- and this just after I had made a special request to her! This woman, my wife is amazing, I couldn't help but feel like a giant with her. She was special yet she treated me with so much love that I feared I would never be able to...

"I'm sorry." She whispered as she tried to turn away...  "NO!" I jumped and sat back, pulling her with me. I bent and kissed her tummy and imagined my baby in her, imagined a beautiful life that we would create, "My darling little girl, momma has enough food for you honey. Infact, I will feed her again. I'm not hogging all  of your meal baby, just loving your momma. That's all." I whispered as I kissed Lily's tummy and my imagineray baby inside her.

I knelt infront of Lily and kissed her mouth, " Babe, come, let me feed you." I whispered and taking her by her hand I led her out of the bed- gently, as gently as my pregnant Lily needs me to be. She understood as she stood quietly as I found my shirt and made her wear it. I buttoned it up and then pulled her into a tight hug. The thought of hugging my wife and our child made me feel complete, content and at peace. I kissed the top of her head and stepped back and found my track pants and slipped them on. 

She giggled as she saw me struggle to contain her furry friend inside those pants. "Come here darling she whispered and the idoit furry actually sprang to attention again. "No Lily." I growled tried to control it, " You have to eat." I whispered. Damn! How could I control furry if she stared at it this hungrily. "Lily" I tried being stern, "Our baby is hungry and you got to eat." I forced out and she nodded then sauntered towards me and gently put furry in his place and tried the pant strings. "Come love." She whispered as she took my hand and walked towards the stairs.

She cooked for us as I stood behind her, holding her lightly but refusing to let go of her. I rubbed her tummy, nibbled her ear, licked her throat till she finally sighed and turned around, "Liam do you want to eat food or no? Our baby has to eat as well." She nodded solemnly and when she couldn't control, she began to giggle," This isn't working hubby!" She squeked while giggling and suddenly we both began laughing.

The tension the intensity gave way to laughter, a light feeling of love engulfed us, the kind of love that can set you free. "Come on babe, lets give it another try. I really wish to have this dream." I begged and she nodded, "So do I honey." she whispered and hugged me tight, then stepped back and turned towards the stove. "The baby needs food and so does her daddy." She spoke conservationally and I froze. How could she have known that I was imagining a girl?

She laughed as she turned and looked at me. Do you honestly wish to ask that question? She eyebrow rose and I felt her whisper these words to me. No she hadn't spoken out aloud. But somehow we didn't seem to need words. ..

She cooked and then sat down to have a glass of chilled water claiming that all this hardwork ahd tired her and our little angel. I dutifully kissed her and then her tummy before serving us our dinner. I served our angel in a saucer and set a tea spoon beside it, while I served Lily and me generous portions of spagetti. She giggled at me and I winked then she made a great show of trying to decide who ate first, angel or Lily.

I simply fed her from my serving, "Both of you." I whispered and she smiled as she ate.....

I LOVE YOU LIAM..... I heard two beautiful voices... though noone spoke.....

Continue Reading