New York Heroes

بواسطة Crazy_Booknerd

The Avengers have a new target: a 17 year old boy? What would happen if Percy Jackson joined the Avengers? (... المزيد

New Target
Battle in the Graveyard
Demigod vs. Superheroes
Can I ask you a question?
Thor freaks out
Fury vs. Percy
Rescue-thingy!
Disguised
SHH!!! It's a secret meeting!
not-so-secret-meeting
It's You!
Moving in
New People
New Recruits Arrive
Anime
INTRUDERS!!!
New York Heroes
Hulk Out
Elsa
Moviecon
Stolls
Summons to Asgard
Asgard
SUPRISE!!!!! Carter's the Pharaoh!
The Pharaoh's Meeting
Fire!
Khufu
Fangirl
Answers to Questions
Olympus
Party
Where He Went
Monster Mash
We're Back! (Part 1)
We're Back! (Part 2)
Hey, Look! I Actually Updated!
When Chapter Titles Stop Being Relevant
Wow. . . (A/N)
Prank War (A Relevant Title?!)
Important Story Stuff - A/N
*Insert Chapter Title*
Chapter 1 Edit
FIGHT!!! (Part 1)
FIGHT!!! (part 2)
Assess the Damage
Rule and Reign
X. . . Something?
Bring your Brown Pants
Multiple Breakings of the 4th Wall
An Ending?!
Final A/N

Aphrodite

2.4K 98 24
بواسطة Crazy_Booknerd

Stark Tower

Sadie grimaced. "I still can't believe she'd do that!"

Annabeth agreed, "It was really freaky. It was almost as bad as..."

"Spiders?" Walt suggested.

"We don't mention those things!" Annabeth said, shuddering.

"Can we go to Olympus so I can smack that stupid love goddess upside the head with Riptide?" Percy asked.

Aphrodite seriously shipped Percabeth. She started messing with everyone's thoughts to get them obsessed with Percabeth, too. That's why everyone was acting weird and stalking Percy and Annabeth last chapter.

Natasha glanced nervously at the sky, "I don't think it's smart to call a goddess stupid..."

"Would she destroy her favorite ship?" Annabeth asked.

"Probably not," Piper said, "but she might do something to make things 'interesting'."

Annabeth sighed. "I really hate it when she does that."

Thor walked into the room, "I thought we were going to Greek Asguard."

"Olympus," Annabeth corrected.

"Whatever. Are we going? I would like to meet these Greek gods you've told me about!"

"If we go, Percy's going to anger the goddess of love and possibly get us all killed."

"Great! Let's get going!"

"Easy for you to say, you're immortal!" Leo muttered.

Everyone started getting ready to go to Olympus.

A/N Next chapter, they're going to Olympus. Let's hope no one gets killed.

For those of you who don't know, my book Your Percy Jackson Characters isn't on hold anymore! Yay! Please read it.

-CB

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

77.2K 2.7K 30
A break in space time brought Percy Jackson to a different dimension, memories all gone except for his name. After a while in a village, helping the...
1.2M 30.3K 34
ACTUAL BOO SPOILERS!!!! Percy was hoping for an uninterrupted final year of school with Annabeth after the Giant war. Of cour...
5.4K 68 9
HEYY!! this is an old book that i actually finished its a crossover between the avengers and pjo I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS...
322K 8.5K 15
Percy Jackson. The greatest demigod to ever walk on earth. S.H.I.E.L.D has always had him on their watch, but when Loki suddenly springs up, it is ti...