The Billionaire Casanova in L...

Od Meghana_N_S

STANDALONE BOOK! No sequel "Why? I know it's not that you actually care about me. Then why? Tell me." I deman... Viac

Prologue-1
Prologue-2
Author's Note
Chapter 1: Job Hunt, In A Club With A Hunk!
Chapter 2: Night Night! With Him!!
Chapter 3: Silence Before The Storm...
Chapter 4: The Betrayal
Chapter 5: His Plan
Chapter 6: The Proposition
Chapter 7: What's My Decision?
Chapter 8: The Innocent Temptation
Chapter 9: Excited! But Cheated!?
Chapter 10: Bye Bye Everyone!
Chapter 11: Breakfast Blunder
Chapter 12: Busy Dizzy Day
Chapter 13: The Cure Is YOU!
Chapter 14: Love Is In Confusion!
Chapter 15: Parent Meeting!
Chapter 16: The Unnecessary Argument!
Chapter 17: Hurt!
Chapter 18: Realisation, Pleading, Truth!
Chapter 19: Under the Sky
Chapter 20: The Past in Jet and the First Time!
Chapter 21: Dream Destroyed
Chapter 22: Falling Deep into Emotions
Chapter 23: Clearance..
Chapter 24: Proof!
Chapter 25: Truth is Out
Chapter 26: Is This it?!
Chapter 27: Suffer & Search!
Chapter 28: A Hard Time For Everyone?!
Chapter 29: Lost Love Found
Chapter 30: Perfect Life Struck!
Chapter 32: Bitter-Sweet Day!
Chapter 33: Away With Friends!
Chapter 34: Clue Unfolds
Chapter 35: Lies!
Chapter 36: A New Culprit?
Chapter 37: A Step Ahead
Chapter 38: Wedding!
Chapter 39: Secret Message?
Chapter 40: Hide 'n' Seek
Chapter 41: A Finished Chapter!
Chapter 42: A Family!
Epilogue
The Billionaire Playboy's Bride
IMPORTANT!

Chapter 31: Unsaid Feelings!

110K 3.1K 221
Od Meghana_N_S

Caroline's POV

Do I tell him or do I not tell him? I know he would have loved our baby. But now that he doesn't love me, will he love my baby? The Doctor took my blood and said that I can come to collect my reports tomorrow.

Daniel came in after sometime with a guilty expression on his face and sat down beside me. I looked away from him.... typical nagging girlfriend huh? I will never ask him for anything again. "I'm sorry.. I know it's coz of me. Even the Doctor said I shouldn't stress you out" he said and I acted as if I didn't listen. "And he said you're good to go home. And this name card..... he said you can go visit this doctor if you want to" he said keeping a card on the table next to me.

Soon we were already in our penthouse. I didn't speak to him.. not a word. I quickly went into the other room. Everything was still scattered but who cares. I picked up the pillow from the floor and threw it on the bed and I jumped into it. I heard the door creaking and then I turned back to see Daniel throwing his pillow on the couch.

"What are you doing here?" I got up abruptly.

"Since you won't sleep in our room. And I know it's a waste even asking you to come back. So I thought I'll only come and sleep in this room" he said getting adjusted.

Hmm... alright then. He comes and asks me for forgiveness and I should give in to him so easily all the time. Not this time. He has only seen his sweet Cara. He hasn't seen how bitchy I can get if I try. I picked up my pillow and blanket and left the room so that I can sleep on the couch in his living room.

After some time, "Cara..... What are you doing here? Come back.. let's go sleep in our room." He said.

"Who's Cara. I'm sorry if I remember my name's Caroline" I said giving a fake smile.

"Car-... alright. Caroline. Come back to our room" he said. Actually demanded!

"Nope. You sleep in your room. I will sleep in the other room. If you want that room as well I'd rather sleep here or on the floor" I said angrily.

"Cara! Come on.. ok. You want to know the truth right? Why I don't touch you? Ok then. That's because I was scared that I might hurt you like that day" he said and I was shocked to know his reason. That's it? This was his stupid reason? But he continued "And there's something that I've been hiding from you.. I don't feel like getting into bed with you after lieing to you. It's like I cheated on you! I feel the guilt. I can't even look straight in your eyes" he said and I was listening patiently all along.

"I know what. You're back with Natasha. That's what you were hiding all this time right?" I asked with a hurt broken heart.

"Yuck! Why would I go back to that women? Heights of imagination!" He exclaimed. Then what is it? Looking at my curious expression he continued "It's something related to your Dad and mine." He said finally.

"Oooh.... you asked Sam to continue with the investigation?" I asked to which he nodded. "That's the reason you're feeling guilty? That you told me that the investigation will stop but it didn't?" I asked and again he nodded. "Thaaat is why you stayed away from me? You couldn't lie to me? That's why you avoided touching me at any cost?!" I asked and yes he nodded again.

"I love you Cara. You should know that. I would never cheat on you. How can you even think such a thing?" He asked with hurt.

Of course, I started with my waterworks. "I'm sorry. You never spoke to me. You never touched me. I felt that you're being distant. So obviously the first thought that came into my mind is that you would've lost interest in me. And the reason for that could be a girl, given your ex reputation, I mean I automatically thought so. And again I guessed it could be Natasha, because you've been acting differently since.... your kiss" I said with hatred.

"Oh Cara. Why don't you always tell me anything that's going on in your mind? I always have to assume.. I can't even guess what's happening in your little mind" he said coming and kneeling infront of the couch to hold both my hands..

"I wanted to.. I thought as soon as you come home. I'll talk to you. But it's your fault as well. You never answered me. Instead you called me a 'typical nagging girlfriend'!" I said feeling the tears at bay again.

"I didn't mean that. I'm sorry.. I just wanted you to forget the topic somehow. Little did I know that you'd threaten me saying you'd jump from the balcany?" He said with narrowed eyes. I just shrugged it off.

"Don't lie to me ever again. It's alright if you don't want to spare me the details. Atleast tell me what it is about" I was saying and he was nodding to everything. "I got so scared. You had never ever screamed at me like that. Ever! You told I'm a nagging girlfriend..... and then in the hospital I got so scared that you'll scold me for being careless again. That you'd not want the ba-" I was gonna say baby but thank god I stopped right there. And he didn't understand anything!

"I'm sorry babe. You're not a typical nagging girlfriend. I just.. I wanted you to keep quiet a not ask me any question. That was the best way to... anyways I'm sorry and the doctor said you were too stressed out causing low blood pressure. And I gave you the name card right? We have to visit that doctor tomorrow and we can collect your reports before that..." he said. Sometimes I think it's not me that's innocent. I feel like Daniel is so naive.

"Daniel I have to tell you something" I said and he nodded to that like a good boy. I picked the blanket and kept it in his hand and picked up my pillow and his hand with my other hand. We reached our room, our room. "Come sit" I made him sit on the edge of the bed and kneeled infront of him and held his hands after keeping the blanket and pillow on bed.
I hope he'll take in the news well. Last time he did take it well. But I was acting like a bitch......

"Oh wait! Don't think that I've already forgiven you ok" I said strictly and he had a smug look on his face. I sighed sadly thinking about all the other times he has hurt me. He hugged me from the side, his silence curiously asked me questions. "Remember..... the first time we met at the club.. actually... after the club, the next day you were being so rude to me. I felt like I was a bad lay may be because of that you were giving me the cold shoulder. And then Natasha's arrival prooved my doubts right. The next day when we met to exchange our phones, you said I could be a gold digging whore. For the first time after dad's death, I felt like I had nothing, no one to protect me. When Nick arrived at our house that morning, you screamed at me for no reason. Then at the supermarket you yourself told me that I could call myself your girlfriend and when I did, you scolded me because that person turned out to be your mother. As if I had a dream that she was your mother. And then that night, you told Nick that I'm nothing to you. It hurt. A lot. But somehow I knew I had no right to be angry with you or to make you try hard to earn my forgiveness. And I gave in so easily all the time. Every time. Then that holiday to Greece taught me a lot. I got to know you don't trust me at all. And then what's her name? Lily? Lillian? You told her I'm your secretary after I had confessed to you that I love you.... and you say I think you're a monster because that day I said you might leave me and want me to abort the child that wasn't even there. You've given me so many reasons to not trust you, to think that you're a monster. Last time I left I would have stayed at Kate's. But I wanted to leave today. Run away from the hospital. Away from you." I said the last few sentences looking into his eyes. I finally said it out loud to him. All my unsaid feelings. All the betrayal and hurt I felt.

"I'm sorry Cara. I didn't know you felt that way. You did give in so easily every time so I thought that you may have forgiven me completely" he said with a crest fallen face.

"I did forgive you completely. But I just couldn't forget. I couldn't forget your words that you carved in my heart" I told him with a faint smile.

"That day. The night at club, or actually the next day. I was confused with my feelings. I never brought a girl to my penthouse. It's either her house or a hotel room. I was never attached to any girl other than you know who... I was giving you the cold shoulder because I wanted to proove myself that you mean nothing me amd I don't feel anything for you. But in the process I never got to know I hurt you. Sorry for that. And then when Natasha came..... she wasn't supposed to be there.. she just barged in and started kissing me that's when you saw us. I really felt guilty seeing the hurt expression on your face, which wasn't like me. Again you got me confused and again sorry for that too. The next day, I wanted! No. Needed to meet you. I couldn't stay away from you. So I came myself to get the cell... and the gold digging whore comment. I'm really sorry. That just came out. I didn't mean it. I'm really sorry... again... you already know why I screamed at you when Nick visited our house that morning. I obviously got jealous. I was getting so attached to you that I even offered you a job and I tricked you into staying with me. My mom.. I knew she'd force me to get married if she gets to know about you. Sooo.... sorry? And don't you dare say again that I don't trust you. I did trust you. But I just didn't want to agree because Natasha was my best friend as well. But I'd always choose you over anyone! But anyways. Sorry! And Lillian? You know her story. My cousin, even if I'd tell that your my friend, she'd doubt. And I didn't want media paparazzi running behind you. But sorry! Next time I meet her, I'll tell her that you're my girlfriend. I know I've given you so many reasons to not trust me and to make you believe I'm a monster. But I'm sorry sorry sorry! " he said and finally took a breath.

"So you gave me the job because you were interested in me, not because I had good qualifications?" I said a bit hurt.

"That's all you heard?" He asked ridiculously.

"Nope. I heard everything. But that's what got my attention" I said being a bit grumpy and angry at him, which he understood.

"Sorry sorry sorry again. You did have all the qualifications. But just a bit inexperienced. I mean no company would take that chance. Because you started finding a job after almost a year or two after your graduation?" He said and I nodded satisfied with his explanation. "Aaand...." he started and I raised my eyebrows silently asking him 'what?'
"Why did you say that I'd get you to abort our child? I'd never do that babe..... you should trust me on that atleast. And I would never even hurt you. I know I screamed at you. But I'd never hurt you, you don't have to run away. Why did you want to run away from the hospital now?" He asked tiredly.

I think it's not good to lie to him. If I've managed to tell him the truth then I think I shouldn't need lie about this too. "Because the doctor told me something which made me think that you'd leave me" before he could interrupt I continued "I thought so beacuse you were being so distant. I thought you lost interest in me, you don't love me anymore. So after knowing what the doctor told me, if you'd leave me then I'd accept it. And I thought I was ruining your life so I thought it's better I leave you..." I trailed off.

"Cara.. sweetheart... you know I think you think a lot of things. So... w-what is it t-that the d-doctor s-s-said?" He asked the last sentence scared. Poor guy! May be he thinks there's something wrong with me.. I started laughing like a mad women. And now he's really scared. "Cara.....?" He asked. I stopped.

I stopped laughing. I know he won't leave me. I took his hand in mine and placed it on my stomach "That's our baby in there... you're gonna be a Daddy!" I smiled at him.. I kept my eyes on his face trying to gauge his expression. The pleasant smile his face held a while ago completely disappeared and he was shocked. Was this a bad idea? Shouldn't I have told him? Oh god! I left his hand as tears started flowing from my eyes and I covered it with my hands because I don't want to make anymore fool of myself.

"Cara? Cara? What happened? Is the baby fine? Are you in pain? Are you stressed?" He asked slowly removing my hands from my face.

"You don't want the baby do you?" I asked sniffing and swallowing a painful sob.

"What!? W-what.... of course I want my baby! You thought I'm not happy?" He asked with understanding and I nodded my head and hugged him crying in his chest.

"Cara..... when will you stop assuming things? I love you. And you should know the meaning of that. My love isn't to be taken mildly or as a joke. Because I'd grant my entire life on your feet. I'm nothing without you. And there's no world for me without you. I'd do anything for you to stay beside me. If the baby keeps you happy? Then so be it. You just have to ask for it, and you'll have it. I should have known when the doctor gave me the card and it was written 'gynaecologist' below. And remember one thing! This is our baby. A part of me, a part you. How can I not love her?" He said. Every word he said melted my heart. I didn't know my Mr. Arrogant Rochester could me so romantic. He accepted me and my baby.

I pulled back to look into his eyes and asked "Really?" To which he nodded. And I replied "I love You!" I was happy. I can't believe I'll have my own family.

"I love you too.... more than you could ever imagine" he said and I happily slept on his chest.

*********

"Wake up Sweetheart..... it's already eight. We have to go to the doctor.... at nine. Right?" I heard Daniel's voice whispering in my ear as he hugged my sleeping form.

"Let me sleep Daniel." I said but opened my eyes. "Pregnancy is weird.. I already feel awkward! How can I have a man's face stuck up near my vagina!" I said whining. I always had this doubt. I think it really is yuuuucckk! I mean I know it's his job. But to me it's too awkward.

"Ok. You sleep for some more time. I'll be back" he said and I closed my eyes again.

When I finally woke up I took a loooong relaxing bath after a hectic few weeks I definitely needed it. By the time I finished my stomach was making weird sounds. I quickly ran down and Daniel came near me steadying me "You're not supposed to run!" He said with concern. I agree but I still rolled my eyes.

"Breakfast!" I whined but his eyes widened. "Sorry baby.... I was busy and I forgot to make it. How about we go out?" He asked and I said 'yupp'. He was already dressed in his suit pants. And I was wearing a white shirt and browny yellow skirt. So we were ready to go. "Ready beautiful?" He asked again and I nodded.

I was sitting in the car while Daniel went to bring our breakfast. But nothing seemed good to me. I made a weird face at everything he brought. No! Not the pregnancy hormones! Oh please! I just didn't feel like eating but I would've loved a Chocolate milkshake right now. Daniel was looking at me with disapproval. "Cara..." he started again.

"Who is Cara?! I'm still Caroline to you! You're not forgiven yet. And I'm moving my things to the next room. Huh! Can't even get a milkshake!" I mumbled the last sentence but made sure that he was able to hear.

Poor Daniel! He had a horrified expression on his face. "No! You'll not move out of our room. We'll go buy your milkshake right now!" He exclaimed. Wow! I'm loving it. I didn't know how girls managed to keep their boyfriends like dogs, who'd follow them everywhere, and would do anything they asked to. Obviously my Daniel's not like that. But I love him the way he is. Arrogant, Rude, and sometimes a fool in love!

I was drinking my milkshake. Actually that's my second. It's yummy! "Actually we have the doctor's appointment at 10:30, I changed your doctor..... a lady gynaecologist..?" he said carefully thinking that I'll scream at him. But I jumped into his arms.

"Thank you thank you thank you baby, I was so nervous...." I said hugging him while I was still sipping my milkshade! "Oh so that's what you were busy with?" I asked looking at him and he shook his head 'yes'. Sweet Boyfriend! He already changed my gynaecologist too?! Hmm... Sounds weird....

I was so nervous that I didn't go inside the doctor's cabin. But it seems that the blood test shows that everything is fine and doctor wasn't gonna conduct any test on me. So I finally went inside her cabin, and all the while I was holding his hand tightly while the doctor told me about the do's and don't's. She just asked me normal questions about when was my last period, any pains, or any blood patches, or morning sickness. That's all! Thank God! I haven't even told my Mom. May be she could have made me feel at ease.

Daniel looked at me after we came out. Looks like he is thinking something and I raised my eyebrows at him. "How about we invite our parents for a small dinner? They could meet each other and we could tell them all together? Anyways Mom invited us for Christmas celebrations. They'll fly back to Greece. I don't think I can go, I have to stay here for business. And moreover I could finally have my answer!" He said.

"Yeah good idea. What?" I asked for the last sentence he said.

"You'll get to know soon sweetheart!" He said with a light smile. God help me please! I don't have a good feeling about this....

************************************

Merry Christmas!
Sorry I had to update early! But I forgot to. Someone reminded me and so I remembered
And then I was like shit!

Ok guys! As you expected and wanted! She told him.
There will be slight revelations about the twist in this story in the next chapter.

So until then
I want you all to VOTE and COMMENT as much as you can!

As you all already know I have entered this for the contest #YourStoryIndia

So I require, want, need your VOTES.

But do you know I actually love reading all your comments? That makes me want to update soon. My inspiration! ;-)
And don't forget to follow me on instagram
"meghana_narendra"
I need your likes.

Thank You again. And love you all! :* :* :*

************************************

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.3K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
505K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
79.4K 2.1K 39
Hello my fellow readers this book is now back on this platform, sorry that there is no picture beyond chapter 6 , I am still looking for the same one...
15.6M 463K 43
Isabella Smith, a twenty two year old woman struggling to make it through the evils of the world and surviving through thick and thin to give her sis...