Things Change (A George Weasl...

pearlsandkittens33

Spending three years in Hogwarts was tough but with the help of the golden trio and twins, I was able to surv... Еще

Things Change (A George Weasley Love Story)
Ive Arrived
Nasty Old Boot
World Cup
You Had One Job
Splinched
Fast Asleep
Tri Wizard Cup
You Said
Muggle Born
Nitwit
Daft
That's My Girl
1st Task
Prank
2nd Task
Point Me
Everyday
Goodbye Hogwarts
Sequal

Yule Ball

17.4K 526 315
pearlsandkittens33

Blakely's P.O.V 

"Sorry but im not going to the ball" I explained to Hermione for the hundreth time. 

"You have too!" She exclaimed 

"No I dont!" I yelled back. 

The Ball was tommorw and I didn't have a dress or a date. 

The only person I wanted to ask me asked another girl the day Harry was picked out of the Goblet of Fire. 

The same day I stopped talking to George. 

I know I shouldn't be mad at George for asking Johnson. I mean, it's not like I have dibs on him or anything. 

It was just a crush. 

A silly little crush. 

"Well will you at least go to Hogsmeade with us?" Hermione asked hopeful. 

Sighing, I went and grabbed my yellow jacket off the hook on the door.

"Hurry along" I mumbled on the way out the door. 

Reaching the common room, I walked past a cozy George and Johnson. 

"Revolting" I scoffed. 

"Tell me about it, Ace" Fred groaned, giving me a sideways glance. 

Chuckling, I kissed him on the cheek. 

"Down right bloody aweful" I stated. 

Hermione marched down the steps then and linked her arm with mine. 

"You coming to Hogsmeade?" I asked Fred. 

"In a bit" He said rolling his eyes at George.

Dress shopping at Hogsmeade took forever while I sat in the window, watching the snow fall. 

"This one?" Hermione asked, spinning around in a short green dress. 

"Plain" I answered, wrinkling my nose. 

Going and trying on another, I glanced at the wracks myself. 

"Hermione!" I called to her "Don't put another on" 

Pulling a dark pink tiered dress from the wrack, I handed it into her through the curtain. 

"It's pink" She moaned. 

"Just try it!" I exclaimed, chuckling. 

walking out with a big smile on her face, Hermione looked beautiful. 

"You need to buy that one" I stated, pushing her to the full length mirror. 

"You are beautiful" 

"You really think so?" she asked nervous. 

"I know so"

Hermione bought the dress and begged me to go and try on heels with her but I protested. 

"I'll meet you at the 3 broomsticks" I waved, already walking towards it. 

Thank god that was over, another minute picking out clothes and I was about to blow a boggert. Walking into the three broomsticks, the place was jam packed with couples filling every table. Finding a nice table for two, I sat down and ordered a Butterbeer. 

"Come here often?" A familier voice asked. 

"Only when my husband lets me out of the house" I winked at Fred as he sat across from me. 

"Where's Granger? Drive you bonkers already?" He asked, grinning at me. 

"Off my trolley" I exclaimed, "This Ball stuff is a bunch of rubbish. You dress up for one night, go out with someone you have to bloody impress, you cant even have fun because you're trying to hard and for what? One stinking night" 

"So, I'll meet you down in the Great Hall at 7 then?" Fred said seriously. 

"Excuse me?" My mouth dropped open. He has to be pulling my wand. 

"You want to have fun? I will show you a jolly good time. What's one night?" He stated, shrugging it off. 

He had a point though, what was one night? 

"Fine, only because im your last choice and you're desprite" I stated, pointing my finger at him. 

"Actually, you were my only choice. I didn't ask anyone else" He said, pulling me to my feet. 

"Aw Freddie how sweet" I grinned. 

Following him out to the carridages Fred pulled me into one with George and Angelina. Perfect. 

"Hey Freddie, Angelina said she could set you up with one of her HufflePuff friends" George said, wiggling his eyebrows at Fred. 

"It's fit and all but I already have a date" 

"Oh well who the bleedy hell is it?" George asked surprised his brother didn't already spill the beans. 

"Don't be dull George, you'll find out soon enough" Fred stated.

*After Dinner* 

Walking down the steps, I entered the semi-empty common room. Fred sat on the arm chair closest to the fire looking quizically into the flames. 

"Hey, I forgot to tell you. I don't have a dress, so I hope it's ok if I just wear something I already have" I explained, taking a seat next to him on the sofa. 

"Don't worry about it, already taken care of" He said, smiling at me. 

I gave him a confused look, how could he have taken care of that so quickly? 

About to question his Weasley brilliance, I let it go deciding id rather be surprised. 

"Fred!" I heard George's angery voice roar from the open door, "I talked to Lee" 

Glaring at Fred, George had his wand pulled out ready for a fight. 

"And?" Fred asked, unsure of what George was saying. 

George was furious now, throwing his wand to the ground he pulled Fred from his chair and they started to wrestle on the ground. 

"GEORGE!" I screamed, running over to the fist throwing pair. 

Trying to pull them apart, I dodged Fred's foot and a couple of his fists. 

"Stop it you two are brothers!" I yelled. 

Fred at the advantage now and was on top of George holding him down. Grabbing Fred's arm I tried yanking him off, in an attempt to hurt Fred however, George hit me instead. 

Falling on my butt, I rubbed my shoulder. 

"What is wrong with you!" I screamed at George. 

"YOU!" 

What did he mean me? I never did anything to him! 

"Well then, you won't have to be worring about me anymore" I yelled, storming out of the common room. 

Where did he think he got off telling me I had a problem! That I was his problem, like I bugged him so much! 

I sat down at the trunk of a small willow by the Black Lack until I was sure the twins would have gone to bed. Walking back into the common room, I went up to the dorm and fell asleep.

*Next Day* 

"She's been sleeping all bloody day, we need to wake her" I heard Hermione's voice next to my head. 

Did she say all day? 

"Did you say all day?" I groaned into my pillow. 

"I did. It's time to get ready for the Ball" Hermione sang. 

"Don't you mean torture?" 

"Same thing for you" She stated, ripping off the bed sheets "By the way, Fred is waiting for in the commons" 

For me? That was odd. Getting up from my comfy bed, I ran down the steps in only a tank top and shorts. 

Whistles erupted from the couch and I blushed at the attention I was getting. Fred was sitting at the boys dorm steps holding a a long white bag. 

"Hey Freddie" I yawned, bending down to give him a small kiss on the cheek. 

"Morning sleeping beauty, I come bearing gifts" He stated holding out the bag. 

"Bloody hell Fred what is it?" I asked as the parcel weighed down my hand. 

"Unzip it" He directed. 

Pulling on the little white zipper, I held the now expossed gown in front of me. It was a beautiful creamy white fabric that flowed all the way to the ground. Small dimonds encrusted below the bodice, coming up toward my shoulder making a strap. 

"Merlins Beard! How did you efford this!" I exclaimed, wrapping him into a one armed hug. 

"It wasn't me, it was mum. I told her you agreed to go with me and the next thing I know the owl is flying in a dress bag" He chuckled. 

"It's perfect" I mummbled, tears brimming my eyes. 

"Almost forgot," Fred reached behind him and pulled out a shoe box "You'll need these" 

Opening the box, the heels inside matched the cream of the dress exactly. 

"Brilliant" I grinned, turning back up the steps to get ready.

"OW! Hermione! You're pulling it!" 

Hermione insisted I let her curl my hair with a hot wand and I reluctantly agreed. 1 hour and a burnt scalp later, she was finished torturing my long silkly locks. Looking into the mirror, long strands that hit just above my waist were curled to perfection. 

"Blimey, you did a good job" I stated a little shocked. 

"Now for your makeup" She smiled, holding liner close to my eye. 

I allowed her to do what she wanted for my makeup and I ended up loving it as much as my hair. 

Slipping on the dress, it fit me perfect hitting the ground softly. 

Pulling the heals on and putting my hair forward, I was ready to make my enterance.

"You ready?" i asked hermione 

"I think so" She sounded nervous, turning around, I stared at my old friend with disbelif. 

She looked amazing, brilliant! 

"Hermione, you will be the bell of the ball" I stated, grabbing her hands in mine, "All eyes will be on you" 

"HA! competting with you? I dont think so " She scoffed giving me an unbeliveing look. 

Leaving the commons, we walked untill we hit the enterance to the Great Hall. 

"You go first" I stated, pushing her forward "It's your moment" 

She gave me a small smile before taking the first step down the stairs. Voices traveled up to where I stood hidden, everyone thought she was bloody amazing. After a few minutes of waiting, I turned the cornor myself and walked down the Great staircase. 

Looking up, Ron spotted me entering and hit Harry hard in the arm. Turning as well, Harry stared at me wide-eyed and drooling. 

Boys. 

Cedric was there also waiting with the champions, he gave me the same look as Harry. The last person I spotted was George with Angelina. Angelina turned before George and her voice hit my ears. 

"She looks amazing" She whispered. 

George gave her a confused look before noticing me. 

"She's" George said 

"Stunning" Fred finished sneaking up behind his brother, walking toward me. 

"The most beautiful girl at Hogwarts" Fred stated, grabbing me by the waist " and she's my date" 

I giggled and intertwined my fingers with Fred's letting him lead the way.

We watched as the champions waltzed around the room, gracefully I might add. Couples were filling in the empty spaces around them, joining in on their own dance. Fred grabbed my hand and bolted toward the dance floor with me laughing closely behind. Wrapping his arm around my waist, he pulled me close clasping my right with his left. We were now waltzing like the others and Fred was having a ball. Dipping, spinning, and picking me up Fred was an amazing dancer and swept me off my feet. We took a break from dancing after that and sat down at a empty table away from the loud music. 

"Fred, thanks for asking me. Im having a really great time" I stated, taking a sip of my drink. 

"You're welcome. You can thank my horrid twin for that" 

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. 

"George was going to ask you but he thought you were snogging Finnigan" He replied shrugging it off. 

Instead of being relieved, I was furious. If he was any type of friend, he would have asked instead of jumping to conclusions. 

Not wanting this night to be spoiled by the news, I pulled Fred to his feet. 

"Lets dance"

Walking to the common room hand in hand with Fred, we were cracking up at seeing Hagrid "Get down and boogie" with the rest of us. Opening the portrait, we were still having a good time even though the ball was long over. 

"My Lady" Fred held out his hand and I took it. Laying kisses all the way up my arm, he finally reached my face and gave me a noogie. 

Fixing my hair I scolded him, "Fred Weasley, don't you ruin a perfect night" 

"Aw but that's what he's best at" I heard a familiar voice say from the couch. 

George. 

"He is right you know" Fred said, stalking up to his dorm room. 

Great Fred, Perfect. Leave your date alone with the enemy. 

Slipping my heels off, I started to walk to the stairs. 

"I'll be off then" I muttered past George. 

Almost to the steps, I felt someone grab my wrist. Before I could take it back however, George whipped me around and trapped me up against the wall. His face inches from mine. 

He examined my face with saddness, laying his palm against my cheek he looked into my eyes. 

"You are so beautiful" He murmered 

Butterflies erupted in my stomach as he lightly kissed me on the cheek, letting his face linger close to mine. 

I wanted to tell him so much, everything I felt and was feeling. 

But he was gone before I could even utter a word.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

9.1K 227 56
This is a y/n and Fred Weasley love story fan fiction You are a Ravenclaw and transferring to Hogwarts entering your 5th year. You're friends consist...
4.8K 145 47
Previous- I use to live with an abusive adoptive father...until I killed him, I use to have no one, until I learned I was a witch and came to Ho...
225K 5.9K 45
"They held you. Without question. Without reason beyond love." "Come back to me." Entering your fifth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wiza...
56.2K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...