SAHARA: All In The Family

De Danasiaaaaaaaaa

Antonio Sahara, Drug Dealer, 23 years old. In hopes to win his father's little game, he must face his most im... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 *Mama*
The Confrontation/Chapter 8
♦️Not An Update
Chapter 9
❤️Not An Update II
Chapter 10
DEAR READERS
Chapter 11 FlashForwards
Chapter 12: Selections
Chapter 13: Babys and Showers...
Authors Note⁉️
Chapter 13~Confessions of a Thug/Truths
Chapter 14: Delivery....
URGENT!!!!! NOT AN UPDATE 3
Chapter 15: Deadly Reunion
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!
Chapter 16: Dirty Money Make Clean Checks
Rant Book??
Chapter 17: Continuation of DMMCC
Sorry Guys....
Lost For Words...
Chapter 18: The FaceOff...
Chapter 19: They Don't Know
Chapter 20: Too Much...
Sahara: Hotter Than The Desert!!
Chapter 21: Save Me
LEMME KNOW
Recommendations
Picture Index
Chapter 22: Ugly Truths
Rant Book is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
NEW TITLE AND COVER!!!!!
Surprised??
Chapter 25: True Colors
Chapter 26: Another Baby❤
Chapter 27: Meeting...
Dear Readers
Depression Free Write
NEW BOOK!
PROM 2K17
Chapter 28: Unfinished Conflict
New Schedule

Won't Tolerate

2.2K 59 20
De Danasiaaaaaaaaa

Okay people... Listen up. So today I came home from school and looked through my Wattpad notifications and saw that someone commented on Chapter 1 of this book and it said and I quote, "You don't know how to type."

Okay so I was like, let me see if this person has a book and see how to type correctly... So I went to the person's profile *noe naming names. They know who they are* and that person didn't even write a book. So I'm like, okay maybe I'm bugging. So I check the comment again, still there. So I deleted it. Yes I did.

The point of the TRUE story is, if you don't like what you see then do not read the book. There's a difference between constructive criticism and plain ol' rudeness. If there's a problem that you feel like you need to address then comment that but don't be rude about it.

That whole comment turned me off. Talking about I don't know how to type. No one can type perfectly. And this isn't a competition. I write because I like to write and from the looks of it, some people like this book, so....

All I'm saying is, that person could have approached it another way than saying I can't type. I WONT TOLERATE THE BULL!!

If you like this book then comment #Like. If you don't then comment #Dislike or just don't comment at all. This will determine if I should continue to update.

PS: Yes i felt the need to address this issue because that was just rude of that person so say that. But case closed...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

The Crying Games De MsEracaJae

Ficção Adolescente

22.7K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
CEO De MyMy

Fanfic

382K 13.9K 71
⚠️Editing⚠️ Karmels life falls apart. She's jobless, still in school, and can barely afford to keep her lights on. Raising her sister at just 17 yea...
7.8K 271 31
Mariah is 17 years old. She meets this boy named Tyric. Their friendship starts going into a whole nother direction, into boyfriend, and girlfriend r...
651K 20K 54
22 year old August Alsina, was the youngest King Pin in New Orleans. He had it made, the cars, the clothes, fancy house, cars, girls, you name it! Bu...