Family means more

De ten_cent_pistol

Lili decides to move to the other side of the united states because her twin sister has been getting all of t... Mai multe

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25

Part 12

9 3 0
De ten_cent_pistol

Michaels POV

God she's sweet. I really hope she knows I'm not using her for anything. I really like her no matter if we have sex or not I still like her. Sure she's really really great in bed but her personality is amazing. Sure we disagree on a few things but we like a lot of the same things. I guess that's what made this night so perfect because we're not the same but we fit together almost perfectly. I really hope she is the one. At the same time I'm really scared she'll leave me for Luke. I know she still has feelings for him even though she tries to hide them with anger. I pull into my driveway and see Luke waiting for me.

"So Michael how did it go?"

"We had dinner and talked. We got to know each other and when the restaurant was closing we walked around for a while."

"Till two am?"

"Yes till two am."

"It sounds like you two­-"

"No we didn't."

"Favorite color?"

"Red."

"Favorite season?"

"Winter."

"Favorite drink?"

"She's fine with anything but prefers dr pepper."

"How good is she in bed?"

"I don't know."

"Hmm okay."

"Can I go to bed now?"

"Why so eager to go to bed?"

"I'm helping Lili look at a house at noon. I don't want the person to ask for more money than the place is worth."

"More like to see if the house is big enough to fuck her in while her sister is home."

"Luke not everything is about fucking."

"You sure? Because you smell like you just had sex."

"Fine you want to know the truth?"

"Yes!"

"Okay. She gave me a goodnight kiss and ran off but I wanted to tell her something before she ran off so I went to her room while she was changing to take a shower so when she answered the door she was in a towel. She kissed me and one thing lead to another and we had sex. We both agreed that it'll be a while before we have sex again because we are looking for a real relationship not a fuck buddy."

"Sure you are."

"Not everyone is like you Luke."

"Just hope you used protection. Knowing that you don't have an emergency one."

"Funny thing, she did."

"Was her bra and underwear matching?"

"Didn't see them, they were already off when I got there. She was about to shower."

"Oh."

"I'm going to bed. Night Luke." I walk inside and fall asleep. When I wake up I see it's almost noon. I call Lili saying I might be a little late. I get dressed and drive over to the hotel and pick up Lili.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey handsome." I kiss her.

"What's the address?" She gives me the address and we get there in a few minutes. "Wow this house is beautiful." I hold her hand. "But not as beautiful as you."

"Oh my god you're so cheesy."

"And?"

"I think it's sweet." She gets on her tiptoes and kisses me.

"Are you wearing lipstick?"

"Yeah why?"

"Tastes good." I kiss her and she giggles. "What?"

"I don't know I guess it's just really fun to be around you."

"I feel the same way." I wrap my arm around her and we walk inside the house.

"You two are a beautiful couple. Would this be your first house together?" The seller asks. We break out laughing.

"We aren't married, and this is going to be a house for me and my sister."

"Oh okay. Well if you have any questions I'll be right here." We walk around the place.

Lili's POV

I notice the master bedroom and it looks amazing.

"Imagine this room being all yours. And it's far enough from Angel's room and the walls are thick enough for you to blast your music as loud as you want."

"I thought that was going to have a different ending."

"Like what?"

"I thought you were going to say stuff about sex."

"Lili I know you've had a bad past with a lot of guys but please know I'm different. I'll never pressure you into stuff like that. The reason we had sex was because you seemed all for it and I wanted to also but I was willing to wait longer if you wanted too. If you want me to wait a while I can wait years."

"I don't want to wait years but a few weeks would be nice."

"Okay. And I think you should get the house."

"I think so too." We walk back to the sales men. "I'll take it but I was wondering if the furniture comes with the place."

"That would cost up to 4000 more. Depending if you want all the rooms furnished or a few."

"I want all of them furnished. I can pay for the house as soon as I get home."

"Okay. And it looks like we won't need the week to get the furniture out of the place then so you can have it as soon as the money comes in."

"Okay thank you." We leave and go straight to the bank and pay for the house. We go to my hotel room and watch a few movies. A few hours later I get a text that the house is mine and I can move in any time and that the keys are under the frog. "Well I got the house."

"That's awesome. Want to go back there?"

"We can tomorrow. I want to be in your arms a little longer."

"Okay sweetie." I end up falling asleep in his arms. I wake up to him getting up. "Sorry beautiful someones knocking on the door." Michael answers the door and see's Luke there. "Luke what are you doing here?"

"Lili called me."

"No she didn't. She's been asleep on my chest for five hours."

"She called me this morning."

"Lili can I see your phone?"

"Of course." I hand him my phone.

"You're not on her recent call list. Nice try trying to break me and Lili up. By doing that you ruined my trust toward you." Michael slams the door and hands me back my phone. "Sorry about that."

"It's okay. Thank you for trusting me."

"Well I've been with you basically all day and you never called anyone so I knew he was lying."

"So you don't trust me you just used logic."

"No I do trust you I trust you a lot more than I trust a guy I've known since first grade."

"Sorry that you two are fighting."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because it wouldn't have happened if I didn't come to Ohio."

"But if you didn't I would've never met you."

"I guess that's true." I put my arms around his neck.

"You guess?" He puts his arms around my waist.

"I said I guess in a good way. I'm happy I came here. If I didn't we wouldn't be together right now."

"Well I'm happy you did." He kisses me. I kiss him back. We start making out and Michael lies me down on the bed still kissing me and starts to kiss my neck. He pulls away. "Sorry I didn't mean to."

"It's okay. It's a good thing you pulled away though I only had one emergency and I haven't replaced it."

"You probably shouldn't for a while. It gives us a reason to stop."

"Yeah."

"Sorry um maybe I should go."

"Yeah. Um see you later." He kisses me and leaves. A little bit later I hear a knock on the door. I get up and answer it.

"What do you want Luke."

"I want to say sorry for earlier. Is Michael here?"

"He left a little bit ago."

"Oh well mind if I come in?"

"Why?" He kisses me.

"That's why." I slam the door in his face.  

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

10.8M 265K 49
In which Luke is in love with his best friend Victoria, who has a not-so-great boyfriend. Trying to navigate relationships, friendships and Luke's ba...
1.6M 26.9K 200
A collection of all the preferences I've written about the lovely fellas from 5 Seconds Of Summer ツ Enjoy and happy reading x
480K 14.2K 39
In which a girl who has decided to go all natural meets an arrogant blonde boy who only wants to be her friend. © 2016 loosends
747K 11.4K 56
❝What am I meant to do?He broke my heart and I am still in love with him❞ Sequel to Fall For You - © xKelsey5SOSx