Finding Dorinda

Da notanotherlovesong

Finding Dorinda (Said as Door-ring-da, but fast!) is about a girl who looses her mum to a car crash but gains... Altro

Blurb...
Chapter 1- Finding Dorinda.
Chapter 2- Quality Time with the Quintuplets...
Chapter 3- New Girl...
Chapter 4- Thoes Black Eyes...
Chapter 5- An Uneaven Standoff...
Chapter 6- An Ultamate Fate...
Chapter 7- Ouch...
Chapter 9- The Angles Decision
Finding Dorinda
Just a summaries page.

Chapter 8- Leaving Home...

961 10 0
Da notanotherlovesong

Nate’s P.O.V

The scream was loud, I wanted more than anything to be there for her, to hold her. Instead I shifted. I took my slightly grey wolf shape and laid by her side, she was still trembling.

Almost everyone was silent. Usually our first shifts were a private matter but there was something about her, no one wanted to look away. Each and every one of the already shifted males and females were reliving their first shifts. All the younger kids who had not shifted yet or were just about to were staring at my exposed mate with a look of pity then terror.

My first shift was open too, I was taking a PE lesson when I was 15 and some kid hit me from behind with a ball. All the teenage hormones in my body plus the wolf genes were making me a little irritable. No one really talked to me for the whole week and I knew why.

You’re out casted when you have the symptoms, then after you are brought into the pack with the mind link. If you truly believe that they love you and care for you then you are a part of the pack, there have been some cases of people thinking that they were put casted BECAUSE they were acting a little out of it. Those of whom didn’t join the pack were offered to be in our closest  pack where they still remain at our school they just are under someone’s orders.

Do, was wiggling on the ground. By this point I could start to hear her thoughts in my head, I was so pleased with my mate.

Oh god. What the fuck!

Clam down Do.

Nate?

Yes, it’s Nate.

How can I hear you?

I’m in my wolf form, you’re about to finish the shifting. I am so glad I can hear you.

It’s almost over?

Almost my love.

She seemed to calm down now. She stopped moving altogether after a couple of minutes then her legs began to twitch, they slowly took the shape of a dog behind. She rolled onto her back her arms had already turned.

Her fur was as white as I’d ever seen someone’s fur. She turned over till she was right near me now and opened her eyes for the first time.

Wow!

I let out a little whine, her eyes were now crystal blue. She was small; she looked about the size of a small wolf puppy. It will take time to grow to her full height. In the wolf world the white wolf symbolised purity, innocence. My breathing hitched as I smelt her new sent. Although her normal coconut and pine tree smell was there she now had a were smell to her. A strong smell.

Hello beautiful. I said in her mind.

I hoped most of the pack hadn’t shifted already to be able to hear what we were saying, we can only hear within a certain distance unless you have alpha blood or you are mates.

This feels weird!

I know, want to go for a run?

Please, I have all this built up energy in me.

I know what you mean. Come on.

I got up from my spot next to her and faced her father, I eyed the forest and then I tilt my head towards it. He seemed to catch on.

“Be back before night fall” he said then turned to face the pack.

Come on, we can go now.

She followed silently behind me; with her new eyesight she could see all the things non-shifters and humans couldn’t. Inside the forest it was unusually dark, although today was a little cloudy. We were walking quietly for a moment before she stopped.

Please, I need to run. She slightly begged.

Follow me, I want to show you some place.

I took off running towards my favourite place to sit and think, I hadn’t been there almost since Do came and stayed with her father. I missed it, but was glad I found my mate. I knew I was fast but she was keeping up with me, never wavering from my side.

With her small legs she jumped though places I couldn’t get through with my size, that would change in a couple of weeks. Although most believe that when the first turn into a wolf they would be the size of a normal wolf, but because the first shift is usually delayed so is the growth.

I started to slow as we approached a small clearing. There was a little pond on the far side with rocks making a small but effective waterfall, it also serves as a bath or shower occasionally.

It’s so beautiful. She gasped.

Not nearly as much as you are though.

Wow, corny Nate! She said with a laugh.

I know right!

We walked over to the edge of the water and lapped some before sitting head on our paws looking at the waterfall. she was quiet, too quiet.

What’s wrong?

Nothing really… I- I’m just thinking about time. There isn’t enough of it, if there was some way to… just have more time. But there isn’t. She said quietly.

I know…

I miss you.

How can you miss something that is always there?

No, I miss the other Nate. My Nate, this one is too worried about everything. Nothing seems to be just for the hell of things anymore.

She was right. Instead of just doing whatever, now I was too concerned with giving her anything and everything she wanted. I needed my baby girl. I didn’t need all this added stress to thing, I just needed time. We needed time.

I’m sorry, I know I haven’t been with it lately but as you said… we need time. And desperately.

I guess what comes, comes.

I remained silent.

There is a part of me that wants that baby more than anything, I need that baby, your baby, our baby. I love you so much and I need to show you that, I just want that baby too much right now. There has to be something that will help, I- I. she was stumbling with her words.

She wanted more than anything to have this baby, I wanted more than anything for that to happen, she wanted something I could give her, something we could make together out of our love. That baby would bring her harm though, but without him harm comes to all were’s and shifters.

Give me a couple of months, if I can find anything, anything at all that could possibly keep you alive then I will give you exactly what you want. I’ll give you your baby.

Our baby. She mumbled. Our baby. She said as an afterthought.

***

Dorinda’s P.O.V

We left once the forest got darker, dad had said to be home before night fall and we were. It took me a while to shift back but once I had done it finally Nate took me up to my room and ran a bath for me.

I was slightly giddy on the inside; I knew Nate would go to the ends of the earth for me to remain alive after we have our baby. I just knew there was someone or something somewhere that could help us.

I need that baby, even with Nate around me I felt so empty inside, and nothing could explain it. But with my new found hope, the emptiness was nothing but a shallow thought in the back of my mind.

The hot water sting my sore limbs as Nate lowered me into the bath, he got in the other end and held my feet to his chest. We sat for hours; occasionally he would let a large amount of cold water out and add nothing but hot water. We talked about baby names, name after name for our little boy.

Daniel, James, Jake, Jace, Alex, Arthur, Mackenzie, Chris, Nick… the list went on but never deciding. We talked about other things too but nothing filled me with happiness more than talking about having a child with Nate.

After we got out we dressed, I had one of Nate’s shirts on and a pair of leggings. We eventually went down stairs and had a quiet dinner, just the pair of us. Dad seemed to be still up in his office, Nate went to bed and I wandered my way into his office.

“Hey princess” he said looking up from the papers in his hands.

“Hey daddy” I smiled.

“Why are you up so late, I would have thought that you were going to go to bed already, you are only just a newly shifted wolf. I would be pooped if I were you” he let out a laugh.

“Nate and I were talking. We’re going to travel for a while. See if there is anything that can help, you know when…” I trailed off.

His face grew grey and he looked about 20 years older than he really was at me mentioning this.

“I really wish you wouldn’t, I could have some pack members go and look,” he said.

“I want to. I think I need to, in case they come back with empty hands. I would need the proof that there in fact was and is nothing that can save me. If that is the case I will die, not in vain, but happy. I gave my life for my child, my pack, and my species.”

He looked at me proudly before his face fell again. I got up out of my seat and kissed him on the cheek.

“Night daddy” I said before walking out the door.

Nate was still awake when I got back to him.

“I was about to come looking for you” Dorinda ignored this statement before making her own.

“We leave in a week, India first then Africa. We will figure out where after those places. There must be someplace we can find some sort of cure”

“A week, why not now?” He asked.

“I want to say good-bye to everyone, especially Jamie, she is like the sister I never had.”

I started to feel the effects of exhaustion daddy was talking about now. I shut my eyes slowly and I felt Nate press his lips to mine.

“Good night Do.” He murmured into my lips.

Love you, I thought to him.

***

School went without a hitch and the days soon began to catch up on me and Nate. Leo was to come with us tomorrow when we left, our bags were packed and today was our last day of school for a while.

An assembly was held for the were’s at our school and Nate, my brother, Jamie and I sat up the back. Just near the last part the principal made Nate, Leo and I to join him on the stage. We reluctantly went.

“These three students will be going to India in a few short hours” the principal said. I heard scoffing from somewhere in the middle of the room and I saw Amberley sitting with a bunch of girls.

“Why should we care” she shouted and a lot of people just started to whisper.

“Because I am finding a cure for my sister you blonde bombshell” Leo called out to her.

“Let her die. I call dibs on her boy toy once she dies though” She called back happily. There was nothing I wanted to do more that to wipe that smirk off her face.

“If I die, and I highly doubt this would happen, but when I die… you will have no contact with my mate, he will look upon you in shame and see the pathetic mess you really are. He will look after my child after I and the baby save the shifter and were people. Haven’t you been told that? Well my baby will be more powerful than anyone, anything else out there, including you and your pathetic slutty children!” the audience was quiet.

The girls around Amberley got up and moved. It looked like saying those things about her degraded her from ‘Head Bitch’ to an outcast. Now her group was showing their real colours. Immediately someone became the new bitch and it looked like it was the nicest one out of the group that looked sad at me when I passed her in the halls.

“Thank god!” someone shouted from the back.

“Yeah she was a right bitch” someone else shouted.

“Thanks I got my spot back” the girl with sad eyes called out to me. Nate, Leo and I couldn’t hold back our laughter, we were almost rolling around on the ground.

Once we got home Nate, Leo and I went straight to bed so we could get up early in the morning for our flight. We talked for a small time before falling asleep in my mate’s embrace.

I felt groggy once I woke up, my head was pounding and I wanted to go back asleep. Nothing I wanted more than to fall back asleep in Nate’s arms.

“Come on get up.” We showered then he brought our suitcases to the front door. As I passed my brothers and cousins I hugged them all till I had tears streaming down my face.

“I promise I’ll be back” I said.

“Don’t promise what you can’t keep”

“I’m too stubborn, I’ll make it” I said with a smile. There was a small laugh before Leo, Nate and I got in the car and drove off towards the closest airport.

Nate and I sat in the backseat, I was still crying.

“What happens if we don’t find something?” I asked them.

“I don’t know.” Nate said. Leo remained quiet but I felt his hope through our bond.

***

The photo attatched is of Dorinda as a wolf, she is so cutee <3

Hope you liked, i know it is a smaller chapter than your used to but it was mainly a filler. The next couple will be epic xD

Ryhannon, xo.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

545 7 29
(Completed) "What are you hiding?" I looked at him in the eyes. "My life." -------------------------------------------------------------- When Cath...
77.7K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...
1.1M 9.2K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...
78 10 7
Nova doesn't know much, but she knows three things. One: Her mother was murdered by wolves. Two: Her terrible nightmares of being hunted by a large b...