The Perfect Match Cameron Dal...

De Hookahdallas

Bailey Is a cheerleader for her high school baseball team. She had this crush on one of the baseball players... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16 (edited)
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
A/N
33 ( edited )
34 ( Edited)
35
36
37
38
39 First Birthday
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
not a chapter , sorry :)
A/N
SHOOK

30

1.9K 29 13
De Hookahdallas

Bailey's POV

I smiled as Jack G pulled away. We sat in the staircase for 2 min just staring into eachother's eyes.

''We should get going'' G said.

''Yeah I said and eraches my hand for the stair ralling.

We walked down the stairs and everyone was glaring at us. I just smiled and walked over to M (mahgony) and bumped Cam's shoulder.

We all got in the limo to go to the airport. We all talked about our memories and exchanged numbers so we could keep in touch.

I got out of the limo and said by to everyone except Cam,Jack & Jack, and Nash who all lived in NYC.

I grabbed my bags and cried as I saw M walk away into her plane. I wiped my tears and got on the plane. I sat in my seat which was next to Cam GREAT, note the sarcasm.

The flight took off and I looked out the window...

My eyes started to get really heavy and I fell asleep on Cam's shoulder.

''Bailey wake up ''Cam said shaking me.

I nodded and got up to grabb all of my stuf.

I grabbed Jack G's hand and we walked off the plane and stopped to say bye to everyone.

I hugged everyone and skipped Cam then grabbed my bags and headed to Jack's car with him.

( years later)

I have been living with Jack and Jack. G and I have been dating for 3 years, while Jack J is just like my brother. I woke up in the morning and saw that G wasn't in bed I shook it off and went to make breakfeast. Jack J was down their already with two pancakes on a plate. I got a text from G

G- Hey babe I had a emergency and i'll be home in a hour, oh and their is this party tonight and were going.

B- mk

I closed my phone and walked up stairs to get ready for the party.

Glinsky's POV

I turned my phone off then rolled over on top of Madison.,

" Sorry it was just my ex being REALLy annoying'' i said then kissed her..

I pulled the sheets off of her and kissed her harder..

''Madison Beer I love you.." I said

'' I love you to G'' she said

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

52.8K 1K 37
Cameron Dallas violent, rude, and rebellious. Darcy Vela carefree, courageous, and sensitive but doesn't show it. When Darcy finds out Cameron is...
134K 3.1K 37
As Darren embarks on his journey for a better life he meets a boy along the way. A boy name Cameron Dallas who might just be the best and worst thin...
32.1K 668 15
HIGHEST RANK: #35 in CAMERON DALLAS IMAGINES This boy deserves the whole fucking world! He's precious, our fandom should protect him at all costs! Co...
700 25 16
Two best friends meet Their idols. In the process one of the idols fall for a friend but perhaps could it be the wrong friend? Who will end up happy...