Running Away

Von drueariellegonzales

This is the sequel to "Destined to be Together" It all started when Bella's flight landed on London where sh... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Epilogue
NEW BOOK!

Next Book!

539 16 1
Von drueariellegonzales

Third Book next to "Running Away"

Is second chance worth giving to the one who hurt you? Is it worth giving it a try if in the end you don't know what could happen.

Is falling in love for the same person the second time exist or It's just that your love for that person didn't really leave your heart. It was just locked in the deepest part inside your heart?

Is Bella ready to take another step of her life with Renesmee? Is she ready to meet Renesmee's father as her husband or a friend after what he done? Will Bella let explain Edward himself or judge him by what she heard from the phone?

Join  the  Run Away's journey on finding her destiny with her daughter and her additional new family...

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

63K 1.5K 29
After an army of newborn vampires came after Dani's sister she believes that everything will go back to normal or as normal as it could be when your...
132K 3.6K 25
"You shouldn't have come" ° ° ° After leaving the Cullen and her brother, Irene is travelling around the world, running away from the Volturi. Leavin...
757K 15.7K 16
Book One in the Alex Swan Series __________ Edited Previously: The Life of Alexandria Swan __________ What if in the twilight saga, Bella had a sist...
118K 2.9K 32
This is the second book of "Edward Cullen... Soulmate" If you have not read the first one don't read the second one cause there are spoilers. This is...