What Xiomara wants, Xiomara g...

Af Damonh

Mere

What Xiomara wants, Xiomara gets! (1-3)

643 14 4
Af Damonh

please vote and comment if you like this!

^_^

hope you like this!

Yohanna Cleeves?

She is my best friend since high school. She has boyfriends... BOYFRIENDS and not BOYFRIEND. There are three things that we have in common. First, we both love watching anime. Second, we both suck in physics. Third, we do not like to have serious relationship with boys - we just want to play with them!

Nathan Durand?

He is one of Yohanna's boyfriends. He loves her so much that he does not even care if Yohanna is a flirt. He knows that Yohanna do not like her that much but he still don't want to breakup with her!

Me?

I am Xiomara Tatcher and unlike Yohanna, I only have one boyfriend... but he will expire next week. I change my boyfriend every three months just for a change. When I first met Nathan, I told myself that he would be my next boyfriend not knowing that he is Yohanna's most-faithful-boyfriend-ever. I was about to back off when I found out that he is Yohanna's boyfriend but then she told me that she really don't care if she loose Nathan. So here I am trying to prove to everyone, most especially to Nathan, that what Xiomara wants, Xiomara gets!

Chapter One: Nathan Durand

"Wake up Xiomara!" Jaden screamed.

"Wait..." I mumbled. I hugged my teddy bear tightly and ignored the noise my brother was making just to wake me up. He kicked my left foot but I still did not move. After kicking me for three times I finally gave up and went to the bathroom.

I put on a white baby doll shirt and a black skinny jean. I braided my hair and put on some lipstick and eyeliner. It was our first day in school so I have to look charming so that I could catch everyone's attention. I took up Electrical Engineering though I am not good - I mean pathetic - in mathematics and physics. What I really want is Tourism but my whole family contradicted me and forced me to take Engineering.

"Your boyfriend is already downstairs," Vivien said spitefully. My sister does not like my new boyfriend. She told me that my new boyfriend is boastful and very irresponsible.

"Relax sis... I assure you that I will break up with him next week."

"Don't you get tired of having different boyfriends every month?" She closed the door and stepped closer to me. "Don't you want to have a serious relationship with the one you really love?"

I looked at her glumly. "I have tried that before but nothing good happened. The pain that I felt that time was like hell so why would I bother having a serious relationship if I can have a relationship with different guys without hurting myself?"

I picked up my shoulder bag and left without another word. I don't understand why my sister had to mention about my past. She knew how painful it was for me. It took me two years just to get rid of those memories and there she was talking again about love and serious relationships.

"Are you okay?" Danny asked. He opened the door of his car for me and gave me a dozen of red roses.

"Yes," I said sweetly. He never failed in giving me flowers and chocolates that is why feel very lucky to have him. "Thanks for the flowers. They are very beautiful."

"No problem." He bent forward to kiss me but I looked away.

"I told you before that you are not allowed to kiss me Danny," I said through gritted teeth.

He exhaled heavily and started the engine. We arrived at school at around eight o'clock. Yohanna was already there at the front gate and based on her facial expression I could easily tell that she was having an argument with his boyfriend.

"I told you I don't like you anymore!" She screamed. She turned her back on Carl and walked away from him. She smiled at me and winked playfully.

All of Yohanna's boyfriends were playboy and womanizer. She just want to teach these guys lessons. She will make these guys fall for her and then dump them when she's done with them.

"You can't just leave me, Yohanna!" Her boyfriend exclaimed. "You are mine and you can't just get away from me like that!"

She looked back at him and made a face. "Whatever!"

"Why did you have to break up with Carl?"

She puckered her lips and clutched my left arm. "My boyfriend from Philippines will be studying here too. My mom told me that she will not give me any allowance if I will not break up with my boyfriends."

"But why?" I asked horridly.

"She wants me to be nice to Nathan because his mother is my mom's best friend. She also wants Nathan for me because she thinks that Nathan could be a good influence to me."

She continued making complaints about her mother until we reach our room. When we did not find Nathan in our room, she asked me to help her in looking for him.

"But I don't know what he looks like," I complained.

"Easy!" She took a piece of paper and a ball pen and wrote something on it. When she was done, she took my hand and put the paper there.

I unfolded it and read it silently.

Brown eyes.

Tall, not so dark and handsome.

Black curly hair.

Cute dimples.

"Now you know what he looks like..."

"Why do you have to write it on a paper?" I demanded.

"Because I know that you are very forgetful..." She waved her hand impatiently and walked away as fast as she could.

* * *

I reached the fifth floor but I still did not see a tall guy with black curly hair! Well, I had seen almost ten tall guys with black curly hair but they don't have brown eyes and cute dimples. I just decided to go to the canteen when I got tired and bought some food and drinks.

"Excuse me," said a cool voice.

I looked up and saw a man staring down at me with confused expression. He was tall and his eyes were brown but his hair was not curly. There were no cute dimples too...

I smiled at him pleasantly. He was so handsome and his eyes were attention - grabbing. I promised to myself that he would be my next boyfriend. I had been looking for a new guy to replace Danny for almost a week and he was the hottest so far...

"Y - yes? What d - do you w - want?" I asked stupidly. This is my biggest problem... I can't speak properly when there is a handsome guy in front of me.

"There you are Nathan!" someone shouted.

"Yohanna..." the guy in front of me said softly. "I have been looking for you for almost an hour. I went to our room but you are not there so I decided to look for you."

Yohanna apologized to Nathan and introduced me to him. She thought that it was I who found Nathan... but the truth was it was Nathan who found me.

"Nice meeting you, Xiomara." He bowed his head slightly and smiled at me. It was when I saw his cute dimples - very cute dimples.

"Um - uh - um-"

"What's wrong with you Xiomara?" Yohanna asked worriedly. "Are you okay?"

"Can I talk to you first?" I grabbed her hand and pulled her away from Nathan.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Are you sure that he is Nathan?"

She nodded.

"Shit!"

"Why?" Yohanna probed.

"It's just that... I promised to myself that he will be my replacement for Danny! Now I have to look for another guy again..."

"Then go and take him!"

My head snapped up at her. "What?"

"Take him! I told you I don't like him! I even want to get rid of him!" He grabbed both my hands and gripped it tightly. "You have my blessing Xiomara."

"Really?" I asked delightedly.

She nodded again. "But let me warn you... that guy loves me so much. I told him that I don't like him and that I have other boyfriends but he said that it is okay with him. He said that he could wait until I finally learn to love him."

"Not a big problem!" I smiled wickedly. "He will be mine..."

"It won't be that easy..."

I arched my eyebrow and looked back at Nathan. "I will have him by the end of the month."

Chapter Two: Xiomara's Plans

"So what are your plans?"

"What plans?"

Yohanna looked at me with disbelief. "What are your plans to get Nathan? I told you before that it would be very hard for you to take him away from me."

I rolled my eyes exaggeratedly. "You know that I am good in destroying relationships! Just wait and see..."

Mrs. Curtis tapped her table vigorously. "Yohanna Cleeves and Xiomara Tatcher! Will the two of you shut up and try to solve the problem written on the board?"

I looked at the board and read the given problem silently while Yohanna continued copying notes. I just got irritated when I read it because I did not understand anything. I do not even know what formula to use to get the momentum!

I hate physics!

After about three minutes, Mrs. Curtis asked us if we have answers and it was only Andy and Nathan who had an answer. She called the two to show their solution on the board and they both had the same answer but with different solution.

"Do you think we can pass this subject?" I asked Yohanna worriedly. I hate studying but I had no choice but to continue my studies because I made a promise to my mom that I will finish my studies.

"We need a miracle..." she whispered.

I sighed heavily and looked back in front. Mrs. Curtis praised Andy and Nathan for doing a great job. Andy just bowed his head while Nathan smiled impishly at Mrs. Curtis. When he smiled, his cute dimples appeared and all the girls in the room blushed and giggled slightly.

"I have lots of competitors..."

"Then start making plans and do it as soon as possible."

"I already have a plan..." I hissed.

Yohanna chuckled.

"What's funny?"

"It took you five minutes to make a plan on how to get Nathan but you until now you still don't know how to solve the given problem on the board."

I snickered. "That is because I am not good in physics... but I am good in destroying relationships."

"So what is your plan? You better make sure that it will work."

"I assure you that it is a hundred and one percent effective..."

"Then what's your plan?"

"S - e - c - r - e - t."

"That's unfair!" she hissed.

"I will tell you later..." I looked back at Nathan who was busy copying notes from one of our classmates and told myself that I will have him no matter what.

On our recess time, I approached Nathan and tried to know him better. He said that his favorite color is blue. His hobbies? His hobbies are reading books... studying... reading books... and studying.

"Why do you have lots of question?" he asked when I asked why he like Yohanna.

"Just curious," I lied.

"I like Yohanna because she is Yohanna," he said hastily. He was like I kid because he slightly blushed when he said Yohanna's name.

"What does that suppose to mean?" I asked, looking at Yohanna from the corner of my eyes. Like me, she too was surprised by Nathan's answer. He even choked when Nathan gave me his answer.

He just shrugged and continued eating pizza.

"Are you pure Filipino?" I asked after a while. I hoped I do not sound desperate for his attention because as much as possible I do not want him to think that I was desperate to have him.

"My mother is from Philippines while my father is from France..."

"Can you teach me how to speak in Tagalog or French?" I asked desperately.

* * *

"What do you want from me Miss Tatcher?"

"Mrs. Curtis... um... you... you know that..." I bit my lower lip and tried to think about the right thing to say. I was so nervous because I doubt if Mrs. Curtis would agree with my idea.

"Just say what you really want Miss Tatcher," she said calmly.

"It's just that... I want to... I mean I need a..."

Her brows furrowed. "I will give you ten seconds to say what you want."

"No ma'am! Wait!" she started counting slowly and started walking downstairs.

"Seven... six... five... four..."

"I NEED A TUTOR IN PHYSICS!" All the students around us looked at us and some even laughed.

"Tutor?" she repeated.

I bowed my head and cursed silently. Now all these students knew how pathetic I am in physics! "I need a tutor ma'am because I am really having a hard time in solving the problems. Please assign a tutor for me ma'am."

"Why me?"

"Um - because you are our teacher in physics?" I answered stupidly.

She calculated my facial expression for a short time before answering. "Why don't you look for someone who is willing to do that for you? You are famous here in the campus... for sure there are lots of students here who would gladly teach you."

"I - I can't. Because - because I don't think I will learn something from them." I bit my lip and tried to think for another excuse. "I mean... I really want to learn... so I need your help to suggest someone whom you think can really help me."

She calculated my facial expression again. "Okay..."

Yes! I cheered silently.

"How about Andy Gloom?" she recommended.

"NO!" I cleared my throat and relaxed my self. "I mean... no ma'am. You can't assign Andy to me."

"Why"

"Because ... because ... because Yohanna wants Andy to be her tutor," I lied.

Urrrrrrrgggggghhhh! Yohanna will kill me!

"Oh! How about Nathan?"

HORAAAAAAAAAAAY! My plan worked! It worked!

I hugged Mrs. Curtis tightly. "Thank you ma'am! You do not know how happy I am! You are such a great teacher! I love you so much! You made a wise decision! Now, Nathan and I could finally be together!"

Her eyes narrowed when I said the last sentence. "What do you mean by that?"

I shrugged. "I mean... we could finally be together because he will be my tutor starting tomorrow."

When she did not say another word, I hugged her again and left with a big smile on my face. Now there was no reason for Nathan and me not to be close with each other.

I was so lucky.

Chapter Three: The result of the Plan

"Your - unbelievable!" Yohanna exclaimed angrily.

"Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!"

"I hate you!"

"Come on Yohanna! I thought you want to get rid of him?"

"Hell yes! I want to get rid of him but not by doing that!" she exclaimed.

"Andy's just going to teach you in physics. It will not kill you..." I explained calmly, carefully controlling my anger.

"It will kill me! I swear it will!"

"What will kill you, Yohanna?" asked a cold voice behind me.

When I looked back, I saw Nathan staring at Yohanna worriedly. He waited for Yohanna to answer her question but Yohanna remained silent. He asked her again but instead of answering, she kicked my right foot and glared at me.

I forgot that Yohanna is not good - and will never be - in lying.

"Let me explain it to you Nathan." I put my hands inside my pocket and crossed my fingers. "What will kill Yohanna is... is... is physics."

"Physics?"

I nodded.

He looked back at Yohanna, eyes filled with curiosity. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because..."

"Because she's too shy to tell it to you," I finished.

He looked directly into my eyes to try to read what is on my mind. I did not look away because I know that no matter what he do he will not be able to know that what I said was just a lie.

After what seems like forever, he looked away from me and said, "You should have told me about that Yohanna... I could be your tutor..."

"You wish..." I whispered.

"What did you say?" Nathan asked.

I smiled at him and said, "Nothing!"

Before he could say another word, Mrs. Curtis entered the room and ordered him to go back to his seat.

When I saw Mrs. Curtis I could not help myself but smile... but when Yohanna saw Mrs. Curtis she could not help herself but curse. I can't blame her. Her tutor will be the weirdest and freakiest person alive while I have the hottest and coolest tutor here in school.

Mrs. Curtis tapped the whiteboard. "I have an important announcement."

When Yohanna heard the word "announcement", she cursed me silently. I apologized to her again but she covered her ears and shut her eyes.

"Starting today... you are not allowed to park your cars near the gate. If there is no more space in the parking lot then, you just park your cars beside the Mechanical Engineering Building."

Most of my classmates made a disgruntled sound - most especially Yohanna - because the ME Building is very far from our building. I did not pay attention on Mrs. Curtis reminders about that rule and just waited for her to say something about the tutorial.

After talking about the new parking area, she opened her book and started writing on the board. I waited for her to say something again but she just continued in writing on the board.

"Your plan did not wok..." Yohanna mused happily.

I snickered. "You wish..."

"Mrs. Curtis! Mrs. Curtis!" I hissed.

She looked around and searched where the noise is coming from. I half - raised, half - brandished my hand to catch her attention and when she looked at me I mouthed the word "TUTOR".

"Oh! Yes... I forgot something very important." She put her book down and opened her drawer. She took her lesson plan and leafed through the pages.

"I will kill you Xiomara..." Yohanna said menacingly.

"Will you please relax?" I pleaded.

"Relax?"

"Sssssshhhhhhhhh!" I covered her mouth when Mrs. Curtis started talking.

"Out of forty only twenty eight of you passed the preliminary examination in physics so I decided to assign tutors for those who are having a hard time in - "

"Are you telling us that you assigned tutors for those students who are to STUPID to understand physics?" Andrew cut in.

His friends, Mavric, Pete and Carlos, laughed loudly.

"The word 'STUPID" suites you best Andrew," I said coolly. "We are not STUPID students but ACADEMICALLY CHALLENGED students."

"Sorry for hurting your feelings HONEY..." Andrew said sarcastically.

He smiled wickedly when I did not answer. He knew I would be speechless if he will use the word "honey". I want to beat the hell out of him but I promised to myself that I will never touch him again.

"That's enough!" Mrs. Curtis ordered. She cleared her throat and started calling out names.

"Are you okay?" Yohanna asked.

"Yeah... don't worry..."

When Mrs. Curtis called my name and told the class that Nathan will be my tutor almost all the girls sighed in disappointment. When she announced that Yohanna's tutor will be Andy, Yohanna cursed.

Her facial expression was distressed.

"What do you want Nathan?" Mrs. Curtis suddenly said.

All eyes were now on Nathan who was raising his hand wearing a disappointed expression. "Can Andy and I exchange?"

My eyes widened in shock. I never thought that he will do that! How stupid of me!

Mrs. Curtis looked at Yohanna and then back to Nathan. "That depends on Yohanna..."

Nathan frowned. "Why?"

"Because Xiomara told me that Yohanna wants Andy to be his tutor..."

Aaaaarrrggghhh!!!! Now what?!

Now everyone's eyes were on Yohanna.

"Is that true Yohanna?" Nathan asked in a low tone.

"Say yes... say yes... say yes..." I pleaded.

"You have to bake a chocolate cake for me..."

"I will bake to if you like..." I said desperately.

She smiled and looked back at Nathan. "That's true Nathan."

Andy blushed and looked down on his desk. His seatmates were teasing him and told him that he was so lucky to have Yohanna.

"But I don't like Xiomara! I think it would be very hard for me to teach a girl like her!" Nathan protested.

When he said those words, I felt very - gloomy. He said that he do not like me. My first boyfriend told me those same words when he broke up with me. in a flash, I remembered how my ex - boyfriend insulted me... I remembered the pain...

The scar in my heart, which I once healed, was bleeding again.

"Nathan!" Yohanna exclaimed. She saw my reaction to what Nathan said. She too remembered what I just remembered. And she knew how sensitive I am when it comes to my ex - boyfriend.

I gripped Yohanna's arm, smiled at her and said, "It's okay."

Andrew stood up and cursed Nathan. "What do you mean by you don't like her? Don't you dare -"

"Stop it Andrew!" I cut in. I really don't know why he cursed Nathan and why he reacted that way.

I looked at Mrs. Curtis and said, "Can I talk to Nathan outside, Ma'am?"

She shrugged, picked up the book and continued writing on the board. Yohanna kept on calling my name but I ignored her and went outside. Nathan followed me outside the room droopily, leaned on the wall and waited for me to say something.

"Teach me in Physics..."

He grunted. "Please... just let me teach Yohanna."

"Yohanna wants Andy," I lied. "Don't you like me?"

He sighed and placed both his hands on my shoulders. "There is no reason for me not to like you. You are beautiful and a good friend."

"Then why did you -"

"I just said that because I was hoping that Mrs. Curtis would change her mind." He looked straight into my eyes and gripped my shoulders harder. "I want to be closer to Yohanna that is why I want to be his tutor."

We had the same thing in mind. "I have a proposal to you."

His eyes became more passionate. He moved his head closer to mine and said, "What is it?"

"Y - you teach m - me in p - physics and... and... and I w - will help you," I croaked in a broken whisper.

"Help me?" He moved his face closer to mine and arched his eyebrow.

I had to remind myself to breathe. I opened my mouth to say something but I just produced a swishing sound.

"What?" he asked eagerly.

"I - I will - will help you to have swishing sound.

"What?" he asked eagerly.

"I - I will - will help you to have Yohanna's heart," I explained.

His eyes widened and hugged me tightly. "That is great! That is a great idea!" He freed me and took both my hands. "You are her best friend so for sure you know how to please her..."

"I know what pleases her and what annoys her..." I said, still shock by what he just did.

He smiled widely and his dimples appeared. "When are we going to start?"

I smiled devilishly and said, "Today."

He thanked me again and promised that he will make sure that I will pass Mrs. Curtis' subject. He let go of my hands and started walking toward the door. Before closing the door behind him, he looked back at me and said, "I think I am starting to like you even more..."

Fortsæt med at læse