Project Ugly// l.h au

由 loosends

In which a girl who has decided to go all natural meets an arrogant blonde boy who only wants to be her frien... 更多

Project Ugly// Luke Hemmings au
0.1// Chemistry
0.2// Luck
0.3// Delivery
0.4// Nerves
0.5// Or Nah
0.6// Lucas
0.7// Angel
0.8// Friendly
0.9// Intoxicated
1.0// The Morning After
1.1// Complications
1.2// Vices and Virtues
1.3// Confessions
1.4// Advice
1.5// Slip Ups
1.6// Temporary Bliss
1.7// Revealed
1.8// Don't Wanna Be Your Friend I Wanna Kiss Your Neck
1.9// Stay
2.0// Sugar We're Going Down
2.1// Control
2.2// Pancakes
2.3// Dinner
Please Read!!!!!!
2.4// Prompose
2.5// Prom
2.6// Teenage Drama Queen
2.7// Girl That You Love
2.8// Deadly Conversation
2.9// Holy
3.0// Coming Down
3.2// She's My Winona
// Character Ask //
// Q&A //
3.3// Life's Not Out to Get You
3.4// Mileage
Epilogue

3.1// Strange Love

9.1K 277 339
由 loosends

Luke was in a particularly good mood as he got to school the next morning. He wanted to see Melody and give her a bunch of kisses, and shamelessly flirt with her, and that was it. Luke wanted to get through school without encountering someone having a crisis, but this seemed highly unlikely because Ali was pregnant, and Calum was going to be a dad. His good mood was fleeting, in the same second he got to his locker Ali grabbed him by the arm, and dragged him to an empty classroom.

"What the fuck?" Luke asked, disgust clear in his voice. He moved as far away from Ali as he could. He watched as she paced back and forth a bit before stopping and looking straight at him.

"Calum isn't the dad," she finally admitted. Ali had no one else to tell this to, and it was killing her. It was kind of nice to finally get that off her chest.

Luke knitted his eyebrows together in confusion, "So who is? Why don't you tell Calum he's not the dad. Ali, have you seen him? He's an absolute wreck."

Ali shook her head, and her already unkept hair seemed to get even more messy. "If I tell Calum he's not the dad then he won't help me with this kid. I can't do this by myself, Luke."

"You can't just tell him he's the dad when you know he's not! Just because you fucked up doesn't mean Calum should have to go down with you," Luke raised his voice. He wouldn't let Ali do this to Calum, he was too much of a good guy for something like this to happen to him. It would have been a completely different story if he actually was the baby's dad.

Ali pinched the bridge of her nose, "I'm not raising this kid alone, I can't."

"So tell the actual father, I don't get what the problem is?" Luke sighed, if she knew who the baby's father was then he should be told he was having a kid.

"I can't, I don't want him to know," Ali whined, looking down to pick at the chipped nail polish on her fingers.

"You can't just hide someone's child from them," Luke scoffed, "Who is the real dad?"

Ali looked down, this was something she didn't want ever coming out. It was supposed to be a secret, and it was supposed to mean nothing. She always made sure she had safe sex, she couldn't believe this happened to her.

"You're going to think I'm lying," she mumbled. She was afraid that if she did tell Luke who the real father was, he wasn't going to believe her.

Luke rolled his eyes, "Just tell me, Ali."

She took in a deep breath before quickly answering, "It's Michael's."

Luke's mouth involuntarily opened. He didn't think he heard her correctly. Michael Clifford could not be the father of this baby. There was no way. Michael never even hung out with Ali, except for the time that her and Luke were dating, and Ali just tagged along with Luke everywhere he went. Then again she did always drag Michael around with her when Luke wasn't there.

"See, I knew you wouldn't believe me," Ali groaned. This is why she wanted to keep this to herself, because who would believe her. Michael would probably deny the whole thing, and she would hurt Calum in the process. The last thing she wanted to do was hut Calum, although she had already been going behind his back to see Michael.

Luke opened his mouth, but no words came out. He had to compose himself before speaking, "How did that happen?"

"I had been hooking up with him for a while. Even when I was with you," Ali confessed, with a shrug of her shoulders.

Luke gave her a look of disbelief, "You were cheating on me?" It was almost comical. Ali had been the one who wanted them to be official, and yet she was cheating on him. Michael was also supposed to be Luke's best friend, and he was hooking up with his girlfriend behind his back. That stung a bit, he'd talk to Michael about it later. Michael hated confrontations, so it would be undeniably awkward, but what he did made him kind of an asshole.

"Yes, but you never wanted anything serious anyway."

Luke shook his head, "Whatever, that's beside the point. You're cheating on Calum too?"

"I didn't mean to hurt him," she whined.

Luke almost laughed, but stopped himself because he didn't want to be too rude. "You knew what you were doing, and now you have to deal with it. I don't know what else you want me to say. Good luck." With that Luke walked out of the room. His mood had crashed and burned, and all he wanted was to find Melody now.

Walking down the hallway Luke was searching for the familiar head of dark brown hair that was almost black. When he finally saw her at her locker, he let out a sigh of relief. He picked up the pace, and when he reached her, his arms were immediately around her waist and his head on her shoulder.

"Hi, where'd you come from?" Melody asked, since he hadn't been at his locker, not like she checked or anything.

Luke groaned, "You don't want to know."

Melody turned in Luke's arms, so they were face to face now. Luke was pouting, like he usually did when he found himself in situations he didn't like. Melody stood on her tip toes and placed a quick kiss to Luke's pouted lips.

"Tell me?" She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly. She watched as Luke closed his eyes, he looked so distressed, like he was having war flashbacks.

If there was one thing Luke did not want to do it was to lie to Melody. It wasn't his place to tell Melody about Ali's baby daddy, though. He knew if he told Melody that Calum wasn't the father, she would tell him, and Ali and Michael's secret would get out. Luke did not want to be the one that started that shit storm, so he decided not to bring it up, he couldn't.

"Ali was just venting to me about her baby drama," Luke spoke, he chose his words very carefully. He wasn't lying, he just wasn't saying the whole truth.

Melody scrunched up her nose, "Sounds fun."

Luke laughed at her obvious dislike of Ali, and the fact that she always tried to make it sound like she didn't dislike her as much as she really did. Luke knew her too well, the nose scrunch meant she was trying to be as nice as possible even though she was pretty disgusted.

"I was in such a good mood before she kidnapped me," Luke complained, while his pout came back into action.

Melody giggled, "Poor Lucas," she fake pouted along with him.

Luke rolled his eyes, and leaned down to kiss his very cute girlfriend. "You know you could put me in a better mood," he smirked, hoping Mel would get the hint.

Melody scoffed, and shoved at Luke's chest. She directed her attention to her locker, she wanted to focus on something other than the blush the was forming on her cheeks, and the feeling in the bottom of her stomach.

"You know you want to," he said, poking at her side.

Melody rolled her eyes at him, shut her locker, and started to quickly walk down the hallway. Luckily for Luke, he had mile long legs that let him keep up with her. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders so she basically couldn't escape from him.

Melody sighed, "Why must you have the longest legs in the history of mankind?"

"You're obviously just jealous," Luke laughed.

"Not at all. You kind of remind me of Jack Skellington," Melody teased, and looked up to Luke to see the bored expression on his face. "You could be his long lost brother or something."

"My legs are not that thin," he remarked, clearly offended by the comparison.

Melody shrugged, "I mean you never do leg day, so your legs are pretty scrawny." At this point she was joking, but she just wanted to get a rise out of Luke. He was pouting as usual, and Melody couldn't help but laugh.

"It's not funny," he whined, giving Melody the pouty face.

She nodded, "At least you can work on your legs, Jack just has bones."

Luke continued his pouting.

"I'm just joking, Lucas," she giggled.

"Sure, Mel. I'll get you back, don't worry," Luke grinned. 

Melody stiffened, she had to sit with Luke all throughout chemistry. She also knew that Luke did not make idle threats, so she would just have to wait it out. As they entered their classroom, Luke was still grinning, and Melody knew she was done for. It was going to be an hour of pure torture.

Torture wasn't even the word to describe what Luke was doing to Melody. She was all worked up because he said he was going to get her back, and she knew he would. But throughout Chemistry Luke would just barely touch her, and act like it never happened. Every time his fingertips brushed over Melody's hand, or arm, her skin felt like it was on fire. He kept this up the whole duration of the period, and by the end of it Melody was completely on edge. Luke knew what he was doing, he always did.

"Luke," Melody said, her voice was hoarse. She watched as the corners of his mouth curved up into a devious smile.

"Yes, babe?" 

She groaned, "You're going to be the death of me."

"Is that like our always and forever? We tend to keep saying this to each other," he chuckled, while lightly brushing his fingers over Melody's. She was visibly tense, and Luke almost laughed.

"Seems like it," she breathed, locking eyes with Luke. Her eyes were noticeably darker, he loved that he could get her this worked up with barely touching her.

Luke took his bottom lip between his teeth, and saw Melody's eyes lock on his mouth. "Mel, you seem a little tense."

"I wonder why," she scoffed, finally tearing her eyes away from Luke's lips.

The bell rang signaling that Melody's hour of torture was up. She let out a sigh of relief as she gathered her things. Luke was close behind as she walked out of the classroom. As soon as they had gotten out of the door, he grabbed her by the waist to pull her into him.

"Don't think you get off so easily, babe," his words were hot on Melody's neck. Her eyes almost rolled into the back of her head. He pressed a sloppy kiss to her neck, and let her go just like that. Melody watched as he walked away, smirking to himself. They seemed to keep getting into this game of, if he wants to play this game I can play better. 

Melody had thought that after yesterday the sexual tension between them would have decreased, but it seemed to have the opposite effect. They wanted each other and it was pretty hard to ignore. Which left their friends feeling a bit uncomfortable at lunch.

It didn't go unnoticed that Melody would intentionally bite or lick her lips while Luke was talking to her. Also Luke's brief but intentional touches were hard to miss. The tension had really reached it peek today.

"Alright, I'm afraid that if I look away for a minute you two will be banging on top of this table," Nikki winced. The rest of the table agreed with her, but Luke laughed.

"No promises that it won't happen," he teased. Melody shoved his shoulder, and looked absolutely appalled.

"I can promise that it won't happen," she said, glaring at Luke.

"Okay well anyway, I think the sexual tension between you two can be felt by the whole school," Michael grimaced. 

Luke looked to Melody, who shrugged in response. They both knew exactly what he was talking about, and there was no denying it. Luke had never wanted someone as much as he wanted Mel, and it was clear that Melody felt the same about Luke.

Luke walked Melody to her next class as usual, but when they reached the door Melody turned to give Luke a deep kiss. As she pulled away she caught his lip between her teeth, and tugged a bit. Without another word she walked into her classroom, leaving Luke very worked up.

To: My Favorite Melody
We need to hang out after school

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
You know I'm not really feeling up to it I'm a little tired all this work today has really gotten to me ya know?

To: My Favorite Melody
Melody

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
Luke

To: My Favorite Melody
I need you

To: Luke dropyourpanties Hemmings
Meet me at my locker after class

Luke just needed to be with her, and kiss her or something or else he was going to need to take a cold shower for about ten years. He still couldn't wrap his head around how he could feel this way about someone, it was surreal. He loved her, and he wanted to show her just how much he did.

-------------------

HELLO OMG IT'S BEEN A WHILE SO NATURALLY I HAVE THINGS TO TELL YOU ALL. But also lol this chapter!!! You know the baby daddy, I've always wanted it to be Michael but you all kind of made me want it to be Luke but I couldn't do that to the breadstick. So like if you're like this is so out of the blue wtf, if you go back to like one of the first chapters or something it says Ali was always dragging Michael around so (-: there you go. LMFAO I JUST NEED LUKE AND MELODY TO DO THE FRICKLE FRACKLE BC THEY HAVE SO MUCH SEXUAL TENSION GOING ON IT'S WILD.

I'M IN COLLEGE OMG. So it's weird because I thought classes were going to take up a lot of my time but they kind of don't. I'm only taking four classes bc i dropped one and that's a long story but ya. So I'm actually doing really well i'm so proud of myself. Met a lot of guy friends (two of which i have made out with but um we don't speak about that much bc yikes) But literally I highkey have been forced to continuously hang out with my friends and when I don't they think I'm like mad at them or I'm sad and whatever and it's just like no I want to take a break from you people leave me alone. I miss home a lot more than I thought I would and I'm thinking about transferring somewhere closer because my school is two hours away so yeah. 

I went to see twenty one pilots in september it was awesome. Tyler ran past me it was literally one of the best moments of my life i love that smol bean. I'm seeing Halsey this saturday and i'M SO EXCITED I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN I LOVE HER WITH ALL OF MY HEART SHE IS AMAZING I LOVE HER. 

Sorry that I haven't updated in such a long time, I'm just still trying to adjust to college life so it's kinda hard. I've also been sick as hell, and i currently don't have a phone which is another long story that i'm not going to get into.

Thank you all for being so patient i luv u all so much thank u for reading and commenting and all of that ur the best

-Amanda

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

3.1K 139 23
In which a teen girl spends some time with 5SOS and things get... complicated. [ COMPLETED ] Copyright 2015©Starlightjwd
1.2K 117 19
8.1K 153 16
When a teenager's parents divorce, she moves to Australia with her mother while her twin sister and little brother live with her father, whom she hat...
9.6K 227 44
[completed but spelling, grammar and slight edits in progress] in which a girl who wants to please the world and not feel so alone meets a boy who pu...