Just A Fan? [SEQUEL to "Fan 4...

Od kimpyvon

Gail Smith, still coping from the recent heartbreak she experienced from Harry, decided it was time to move o... Více

Just A Fan? [SEQUEL to "Fan 4 Life"]
1: Rivershire University
2: Four Directioners
3: See Them Soon
4: To Love or To Forget?
5: Welcome One Direction !
6: Old and New Feelings Blossom
7: Broken
9: The Significance of Friendship

8: Something's Brewing

229 25 2
Od kimpyvon

❄ Leah Xyrene ❄

Right now, Zayn and I are heading to the nearby Chinese restaurant just across the block.

"Oogway Specialty House" is the restaurant's name.

"Say Zayn, don't you know oogway means turtle in English?" I smiled at him.

"Really? Turtle? Do Chinese people eat them?" He asked curiously.

"I have Chinese blood and yes, they eat turtles. Believe it or not, it tastes delicious and it's healthy for your body too." I answered.

Thankfully, I still have a bit of knowledge about our Chinese culture.

"That's kind of.... cool." Zayn replied, unsure of what to answer.

"No worries, you won't offend me in any way about Chinese turtles." I smiled at him.

"Well, I kind of find it a bit scary." Zayn shrugged.

"That's more like it." I smiled at him.

I would rather have the bitter truth than a sweet lie.

We took the table near the window sill so that we would be more secluded. Zayn even has to wear these weird disguises again.

I mean- how can he possibly eat with that fake moustache on? :P

My palms are sweating when Zayn pulled the chair for me to sit on. He's such a gentleman.

The waiter came in and gave us the menus.

I saw Zayn uncomfortably open the menu making me laugh.

"Specialty of the house is turtle soup." I started.

He seems uneasy at first but then decided to tell me the truth, I guess?

I was actually just testing him. :)

"Let's not order that." Zayn snickered.

"Okay then." I nodded. "What about orange chicken?"

"Sounds better." Zayn smiled.

I have a feeling this date would go well. Although I'm not even sure if I should call this a date since it's just simply a dinner outside.

"Okay, let's order that then." I raised my hand and the waiter approached us.

"Two orders of orange chicken please."

The waiter scribbled it down and asked, "Drinks?"

"Iced tea please."

I was shocked but kind of felt relieved. Finally, Zayn said something. I want this date to be comfortable between the both of us.

"I'll have that too." I smiled back at the waiter.

The waiter closed his pen and smiled at us, leaving us all alone again.

There's this deafening silence I want to break but I just can't seem to find a topic for us to talk about. I mean... I'm with a real, world idol sensation here.

"So um.. what brings you to take me out to dinner?" I asked, hoping to get an answer because I sure as hell want to know why.

"Well, I think you're a nice person and you're really cute too. I just want to get to know you." He replied confidently, peeking through his phone once in a while. Actually, it's distracting me but nevermind. Must be his manager or someone in the show biz.

So we're in the getting to know more stage? How exciting! :D

"Thanks.." I blushed.

"So what about you? What makes you agree to the date? And I bet there's something between you and your teacher back there? Is there?" He teasingly smirked.

So this is a date??

Somebody!! Pinch me now if this is a dream!

Or better yet, don't pinch me because right now, I feel like this is all just a dream.

"I like you. I really do. That's why I agreed to go on a date with you." I replied confidently.

I saw him frown as he held my hand.

"I don't think you like me. Well, I think you do but as a fan-like." Zayn says. "I think you like that teacher."

"What? NO! I don't like him. Get real. Teachers and students don't like each other." I chuckled, although somehow what he said hurt a bit, my heartstrings seem to react but I can't possibly like Paul. "I like you." I stated, hoping I sounded sure enough.

"As a fan." Zayn chuckled.

"No! I don't. I like you for you, Zayn." I finally confessed.

It was silent.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks when I said that. My heart is pumping loudly on my chest.

Zayn just stared at me, shaking his head in disapproval.

"I don't believe you."

When he said this, my chest ached so much I can hardly breathe.

But I like Zayn... I really like him. I wanted to date him so bad and it's been my dream.

How can he turn away and reject my feelings like that?

Even if he didn't straightforwardly said it, I knew what he meant.

"It's crazy, I know but I really like you, Zayn. Why won't you believe me? If you don't like me back you can tell me straight on! You don't have to confuse me." I replied, tears streaming down my cheeks.

It hurts to get rejected.

"Hey hey, don't cry. It's not that I don't like you, okay?"

"But you don't." I cut him off.

"No, it's just difficult to believe you like me when we hardly know anything about each other." He sighed. "That's what I'm pointing out here."

"You don't need to know someone to like him." I spat.

"I know but I'm a pop idol, not that I'm bragging but... if you're in my place, you wouldn't believe a fan can possibly like you for you. You haven't seen my bad habits yet. You just saw the side of me as Zayn Malik, 1/5 of One Direction." He sighed, gasping for breath when he tried to say it continuously.

"I like you. I do. I don't have a proper reason right now but I will find one." I sniffled.

Is that right, Leah?

You like this guy, right?

He's the man of your dreams.

"Okay then. If you find a reason then I'll let you like me. For now, I want to stay friends." Zayn smiled.

Ouch.

My chest tightened.

It hurts so bad.

But then again, a lot of girls would kill for my position right now-- Being friends with THE Zayn Malik.

And so, I agreed.

"On one condition."

"What?" Zayn asked.

"If I did find a valid reason then..."

You have to go out with me.

Of course, I couldn't say it.

It would make me a thick-faced person.

"Then?" Zayn asked.

I can't say it.

"Um... forget it, Zayn." I sighed in defeat.

It's too much.

I'm asking for too much..

"I'll ask you to be my girlfriend."

What?

I'll ask you to be my girlfriend.

I'll ask you to be my GIRLFRIEND.

Zayn said it.

Right out from his lips.... his own soft, pink lips!

"You.... You're not joking, right?" I asked suspiciously.

Now, this is too good to be true.

"I'm not. I kind of want to get to know you anyway. As long as you give me a valid reason besides the super overused, 'you're handsome, caring, loving and everything rolled into one'. I want specifics, okay? Not generalizations." Zayn clarified.

"Yeah, sure..."

You see, Zayn always does this to me.

Whether it's his songs or him personally- He renders me speechless.

He always make me speechless.

Our food arrived and we quietly ate.

Zayn seems a bit too happy though.

"Orange chicken tastes so great at the same time ordinary." Zayn laughed, popping another piece of chicken in his mouth.

"It tastes alright." I chuckled at his kiddy actions.

"Better than my cream sauce and nobody beats Zayn's cream sauce!" Zayn laughed. "Hey, we can actually work your allergies if ever we get married someday. Orange chicken is a much better alternative." He grinned, enjoying his chicken.

Get married? To Zayn Malik?

Boy, are my dreams coming true one by one?

He said it himself too.

I know he might mean it as a joke but hearing it from him makes it too good to be true.

Today is a fairytale.

"I'll ask you to be my girlfriend."

I have to find a reason fast! :D

**

Yes, it's short but I want to keep you guys hanging so it will end like this for now. xD

What do you think, guys? :)

Leah and Zayn FTW? :D

Leah Xyrene on the side picture by the way.

And listen to "Today's a Fairytale" by Taylor Swift on the side as well!

Vomments!

<3

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

120 0 12
Veronica grace the fifth member of the band one direction, the girl. You've had a crush on the Irish one for a while now - he likes you back. "Would...
6.6K 10 40
Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction; her best friend is Niall Horan, and the...
77.9K 1.8K 98
BOOK 1: After the help from her family, Liz decides to audition for The X Factor USA. Singing has been her passion and this was her chance to discove...
2.9K 21 38
A fanfic about One Direction and a mutual person who got caught up in their world! (There is such a story behind this. Someone said that writing a fa...