Badass girl /quiet boy.....WH...

De romcomani

Nina is a badass. She's starting a new school filled with jocks and cheerleaders but there's one person who s... Mai multe

Chapter 2

Chapter 1

1.9K 14 6
De romcomani

Author's note

I won't be doing this for every chapter. But this is a new story it's my first on this website so I hope you enjoy! I wanted to do something not so typical with the player but the quiet guy so please read!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I jolted up from the floor. My legs all twisted up in the blanket.

"Get up time for school, dipshit." my lovely little sister said.

"Bitch! You didn't have to push me off the bed." I screamed.

"Yeah well time for us to go to our new school. Yay, I can't wait!" she said brightly then stalked off to her own room.

Damn. Now my ass hurts. Great, I thought to myself sarcastically. Anyway my name is Nina. I'm 16 I'm starting a new school today as a junior. I have a twin sister named Nicki we are not or have ever been close and I'm fine with that. She's a slut. I'm no virgin but I definitely don't sleep with any guy I meet. I wait until at least two or three months. My mom died when we were 7 and no I'm not one of those depressed girls who want to cut themselves just because my mom died. She had cancer we all expected it and we're all fine but it's still painful sometimes. I live with my dad. He's an owner of two companies. He works a lot but is a pretty cool laid back kind of dad. I'm not a cheerleader or an emo/gothic girl sort of in the middle. I'm not quiet, I'm quite loud. I'm confident, not cocky, about my looks. As in 'I-know-I'm-pretty-so-you-don't-have-to-tell-me' sort of way. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes with green specks and curvy body. I was popular with everyone at my old school and kind of badass. My sister was one of the slutty cheerleaders (you can see why we don't get along). I tend to end up in shit a lot. I have been told I'm a bitch before and I really don't care cause I know I am. So yeah that's me.

I can't wait to go to school, I thought sarcastically as I headed to the shower. Someone knocked on my door.

"Hurry the hell up! We gotta go! Be ready in 15 or you are going to have to find the school yourself." my sister said.

I quickly dressed in black skinny jeans, a purple tank top, and purple Converse. I let down my blond wavy hair to dry. I put on some black eyeliner, and mascara, and pink lipgloss. I looked over in the mirror at my big hazel eyes with green specks ,a reminder of my deceased mother. I grabbed my black tote bag and leather jacket then headed out the door.

"Hey whore!" I called out to my sister, "I'm going to take one of my bikes you take one of your cars so I can follow you." Yes, have and drive multiple motorcycles. My sister is too much a pussy so she would never drive one so she takes the cars. We're rich so we drive multiple vehicles, get over it. My sister had already scoped out the school so she knew how to get there. I, on the other hand, was too lazy to get out of bed. What can I say it's winter, I hibernate.

"Fine!" Nicki screeched. "Gawd, what bitch. She's lucky I even waited for her." she murmured to herself.

"What was that?" I asked in an innocent voice. I snickered inwardly, yeah like I'm innocent.

"Nothing." she said as she got into her ,PINK, convertible and started driving. Such a horrid looking car. Ugh. I hopped on my bike and started riding. I was riding my favorite bike it was electric purple and green. It was awesome! I love riding bikes it's so open and free I love the feeling.

Soon we reached the school. Nicki immediately hopped out her car going straight to the slutty looking cheerleaders and jocks. Notice I said looking, I'm not going to judge them....yet. Anyway I, on the other hand, walked inside only to find lustful stares from guys and jealous glares from girls. Yeah I know, typical right. I winked at the guys and flipped off all the girls. I then went to the office only to find two hot guys. One was behind a desk and older than the other one, he looked like he was in his mid-twenties. The other looked around my age. I walked up to the one behind the desk who I was assuming was the secretary.

"Hi, I'm Nina Renner. Can I have my schedule?." I asked in my most innocent voice.

"Oh you must be the new student!" he said in a sexy deep voice. No shit, Sherlock.” Here ya go. Kale over there can show you to your first class."

"Thanks." I turned to the other hot guy who I noticed was standing in the doorway the whole time I was talking. He had blonde hair and amazing chocolate brown eyes that instantly made me feel warm when I looked into them.

"Hi, I'm Nina." I told him with a smirk waiting for him to start flirting with me. He didn't say anything. He just turned around and started walking down the hallway. I rushed after him.

"Dude, what the fuck? Do you even know what my first class is?" I yelled at him immediately going into bitchmode. He didn't say anything, again. Just kept walking. I groaned and just turned around.

"Fuck you, asshole." I told him over my shoulder. I kept walking. I saw some hot guy with brown hair standing against a locker texting. I tapped his shoulder.

"Yo, can you show me where,” I glanced down at my schedule,” English with Ms. Richard is?"

"Sure. I have that too. Follow me." he said. I was glad at least someone would talk to me. "So what's your name?"

"Nina"

" I'm Blake. Wanna go out?" he said with a smirk. I laughed at his forwardness.

"How about.....no." I said with a straight face.

"Aww man and I was hoping to get in your pants.” he joked.

"That's not gonna happen." I said as we reached the classroom. I went up to the teacher, she handed me my book then told me to sit wherever. I sat in the back and Blake strolled over next to me. We kept talking until a few minutes later and people started taking their seats. And what do you know, Mr. I-don't-wanna-talk-to-the-hot-new-girl strolled in glanced at me then sat in the front.

"We have a new student here, along with her sister. Nina come introduce yourself." the teacher said. I walked up to front and all the students were silent.

"I'm Nina. I moved here from California and my twin sister Nicki goes here also." I said boringly.

"Is she as hot as you?" some random jock yelled out.

"I'm sooo much hotter." I told him with a wink. All the guys started hooting with laughter. The slutty girls all glared at me for getting the guys attention and I smirked right back then took my seat. I noticed one person in particular who was just staring out the window with no expression on his face. Kale....was his name I think. Hmmmm... an interesting one, I thought to myself. This routine happened in the rest of my three classes. Two of which I had with Kale. One with my WHORE-ible twin. who got pissed when I said I was hotter. But quickly told everyone that she was wayyy better. I just said she was easier.

Finally lunch time arrived. I gotta a bunch a people swarming me asking for me to sit with them but I denied and decided to annoy my sis. She sat with the cheerleaders(whores) jocks(jerks/manwhores who think themselves players) totally expected from her. I sat down next to her.

"Hey Nicki. Aren't you happy I came so you can bask in my presence. I know you get so scared and nervous on first days."I told her innocently. She glared at me then ignored me talking to some whore-I mean girl-I didn't know.

"Remember that time that you actually ran to the bathroom crying cause you pissed yourself."I said with a fake sympathetc tone. The whole table cracked up. Nicki turned bright red from embarrassment/fury due to moi.

"IT WAS ONE TIME!" she screeched, glaring daggers at me. If looks could kill.

"Yeah, when you were a sophomore." I snickered while getting up from the table as they all cracked up again.

"Hey you wanna go out tonight,” one of them called out.

"JOSH! You said we would hang out at your place tonight." Nicki screeched.

"Not a chance in hell!" I called over my shoulder. I distinctly heard 'Josh' say that I'm hotter. I snickered to myself.

Suddenly I ran into a wall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Cliffhanger! Always wanted to write one of those. Anyway yeah that's my story so Vote/Comment/Fan. Pic of Nina on the side.

Love ya! <3

Continuă lectura