Darkfire's Heart - Book One o...

By bullyapologist

Rain will rise and the sun will set. Lightning will strike and darkness will grow. This is the prophecy told... More

Alligeances
Territory and Borders
Prolouge
Prologue, Part 2
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Updated Allegiances!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
rewriting

Chapter 39

29 1 0
By bullyapologist

Darkfire lifted her head drowsily. It was three moons after she was exiled, and she could see her former home from where she stood, the DangerClan camp upon the hill she stood. Turning tail, she padded away angrily. Snake-hearted Rainstrike, she growled. He'll do anything to get what he wants!

The young tabby ex-warrior glanced away. "I could always become a rouge again. Go join Spice and Sparrow and Twig... But DangerClan needs me. I know it does."

The scent of Cloudgaze wreathed around her. Darkfire, she said soflty, you're thinking too hard. Just go back to camp. Fight off the guards. Every cat there is alert for you, so be prepared. Confront Rainstrike - alone - muzzle-to-muzzle.

Darkfire turned away from her StarClan guide. I can just stay here, she mewed soflty. I could be a kittypet or loner.

But that's just it, the white she-cat hissed. You don't want to do that. You want your former Clan back. Do it yourself.

Darkfire raised her muzzle sharply. "Fine," she meowed angrily. "Fine."

But as she started through the forest, a cat caught up to her. "Fuzzyfeather...?! I'm not...!"

"I won't kill you. The DangerClan camp is in total chaos. Tigerstar is losing lives every time that Rainstrike goes in his den, but the arrogant Tom denies he is killing Tigerstar and says an adder bit him and it's the poison," Fuzzyfeather explained quickly. "You were the one protecting DangerClan from Rainstrike, and now that your gone, nobody can help us. Come on!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.5K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.3M 53.4K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
953K 58.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...