Her King(HQ Sequel)#Watty2015

BeUTilFull_Blessings tarafından

Book 2 Daha Fazla

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 34
Dear, Baby Daddy/Book 3 or Nah
Book 3:The Throne

Chapter 33

1K 44 10
BeUTilFull_Blessings tarafından

Chapter 33.

Rene.

I'm officially 4 months pregnant and Semaj has been happier and now we were planning on taking a family vacation to the Bahamas.

'Mommy I wanna go see the Fishes 'Serenity said pointing to the aquarium on the map.

'Ok baby we can go.. Go get your daddy'I said and she smiled and jumped down.

' Daddy, I wanna see the Fishies'she yelled running down the hall to his game room.

'Ren why you yelling 'he asked picking her up.

'I wanna see the fishies at the Bahas 'she said as they came into the living room and Semaj laughed.

'Mama it's the Bahamas 'he corrected.

'The Bananas 'she asked then laughed.

' Semaj leave my baby alone now. So baby when you wanna go'

'The week of her birthday, today is the 3rd so you can pack and shop online all day'he laughed as I smiled

' Thank u baby.. O And my pregnant ass can only fly first class' I said kissing him.

'Who said we flying you know ion like being 2inches off the ground '

' Baby how we gone get there we stay in damn l.a its not driving distance baby'

'Ugh I didn't think this through' he mumbled.

'Daddy you no like aiw plane 'Serenity asked.

'No aiw plane mean' he pouted.

'Ren baby don't worry daddy's going he will do anything for his baby girl right daddy'

'Yes princess, now we need to get dressed we meeting everybody at the park 'Semaj smiled kissing Serenity's cheek

'Ughh baby its to hot for the park do I have to'I asked.

'Yes because the doctor said you need to exercise, get up 'he said as him and Ren pulled me up.

' But its hottttttttttttt why I gotta go'I pouted.

' Because Bella said she gone kill me if you don't'

' Well sorry baby I love you but what color casket do you want'

'Mmmh I gotchu....bet you ain't getting the pipe tonight 'He smirked and I shook my head.

'Daddy what's a pipe 'Serenity and Semaj looked scared asf.

'Ummm.....it's connected to the water with the fishes 'he said

'Ren baby go up stairs for mommy'I said and Ren crawled up the stairs.

' Nigga we got a deal you with the cartel and I'm pregnant dickkkkkkk is mine whenever I want and need it'I said thinking I was gonna 1 up him.

' Naw you want me dead remember, you can't have both'

' Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy'I pouted wrapping my arms around his torso.

'You finna learn how to stop being so stubborn'

' I'm sorry baby' I begged but he was being mean.

' Go get Ren ready before I bend yo ass ova'

'Baby Im pregnant'I whined unwrapping my arms from around him.

' We ain't gonna be in the sun all day just get yo pregnant ass up'he said kissing my cheek. Then the baby kicked causing us to smile.

' Only because you asked nicely'I said waddling to the stairs and he chuckled picking me up and running up the stairs with me in his arms.
.
.
.
.
Shuna.

Today everybody was meeting at the park for a get together. The guys were BBQing and there was little things for the kids to do. We had the little kids at the park and Jojo ,Shay and Bre was playing hide amd seek.Since Tyrese is just 2 months he was with his daddy chilling in the shade.

'Baby you hunger 'Ty asked walking over to me,kissing my cheek.

'No just make Shay plate and let me feed my Reseyy'I cooed grabbing Tyrese and kissing his soft cheek.

'Damn can daddy get a kiss' Ty asked getting closer to me.

'Daddy wanna kiss' I pouted lifting my lips to him and he pecked my lips.

'Aye Ty Get Off My Sista and Bring Yo Ass'Carter yelled and I flipped him off as Ty kissed me passionately.
.
.
.
.
Carter.

'Okay everybody know what to do'I asked the kids as the all grabbed a stick. They nodded yes and Ty,Cash and Semaj helped them.We were on the beach near the park watching the sun set. I smiled and made my way to Isabella.

'Hey baby'I smiled gripping her waist.

'Carter what are you up to'she asked drinking her soda.

'Nothing just wanna take a walk on the beach'I smiled

'Okay trinna be romantic and stuff'she smiled grabbing my hand and I led her down to the shore line.

'Awe baby look at the sun set'she smiled pointing to the sun that was setting over the ocean. I smiled and kissed her cheek as she blushed. She intertwined our fingers and kissed me passionately. I picked her up and lifted her in the air as she smiled big.

'Mommy,we draw for you'Bre smiled as I put her down. Bre and Jojo pulled her to where everyone was circled around the sand.

'What are y'all doing' she asked as everyone made the writing in the sand visible.

'will YoU mArrY Me ¿'

I smiled at the kids hand writing in the sand. I silently got on one knee beside her and she looked at everyone with confusion. Lord let her say yes!

'Bella,I never thought I could love another woman besides my mama and sister but that night I met you that you we're special and the fact that you put up with my shit for almost 3 years means a lot to me and I realized I don't want my kids callin another nigga daddy and I'll be damn if you call another nigga my name....I guess I'm trinna say I love you.Isabella Rene Santana will you marry me'I asked as Bre opened the ring box smiling. I looked up into Bella's eyes seeing her eyes water and her face turn red.

'Well say something girl'Santana said as everyone laughed.

'Yes baby I'll marry you'she cried as I put the ring on her finger. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her waist,hugging her.she pulled away and kissed me passionately.

'Mommy Daddy wife'Bre smiled and Bella wiped her eyes.

'Yes Bre Mommy said yes'I smiled picking her up.

'Thank you guys 'Bella smiled as she hugged the kids then everyone else. Mama gave Bella a crying C.j.

'Fat baby why you cryin 'she copied rocking him back nd forth.

'Damn girl the rock is big as hell'Rene said then gave Semaj a look.

'Man Nae don't start that shit 'he said with seriousness and her pregnant ass stormed off with Serenity.

'Man look what you did now they all want a ring on it'Cash mumbled as Kisses followed Rene.

'Ima talk to y'all later,Im getting some pussy tonight 'I grinned following Bella to the car. The kids was going to Santana for the night which has him pissed but hell I deserve some pussy that ring was a mill.I'm just happy she said yes!

'You know what's going down tonigh right 'she asked with a sly smirk as she kissed my neck.

'Yes ma'am 'I licked my lips and quickly pulled out the driveway.
😊
__
Omg this it's almost over!!

Carter Proposed!

The ring and stuff in the M.M.

Rene pregnant self is a hot mess.

But is the drama really over?

PLEASE I need more votes and comments,I understand some of you are busy but please support, I'm very passionate about my work.

Also me and ChinaChinaChina is starting a new book called Kingston Jamaica: Finding Somebody Real

And shout out to TheforbiddenChy's books you should go read and vote on her stuff to.

-@extasy_kisses

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

285K 17.1K 48
Sequel to The Thick Girl Book 2
97K 3.5K 45
The Sequel To Trust Issues..........
4.2K 62 30
Book 2 Of What's A King Without His Throne