Mutant is the new normal (boy...

Dalton159 द्वारा

Shawn has had an....interesting life. He has powers that he doesn't understand. When he turned 13 years old h... अधिक

Why am I not surprised(Chapter 1)
A single white Rose(Chapter 2)
Chicken nuggets and fries (Chapter 3)
I missed you (Chapter 4)
What's up sexy? (Chapter 5)
The sticky notes (Chapter 6)
Is it a date? (Chapter 7)
Ready? (Chapter 8)
Angel (Chapter 9)
Taywor (Chapter 10)
Water Condoms (Chapter 11)
So does Taylor (Chapter 12)
You are now Shawn Mendes (Chapter 13)
What kind of complications (Chapter 14)
Favors (Chapter 16)
News (Chapter 17)
Hopefully it will last (Chapter 18)
It's okay (Chapter 19)
A Funny Weird (Chapter 20)
Last Chapter (Chapter 21)
Super power list
New book
Sequel is out

My American asshole (Chapter 15)

2.1K 148 13
Dalton159 द्वारा

Taylor p.o.v.

"Who's next," Brent asked.

I was too nervous about Shawn to speak, so Andrea spoke first, "How about Dillon? After that we can try Sammy and Skate since they're together."

"Yeah find all your friends and then overpowers me. Ha. I don't think so," Jc says. "We'll find Sam or Ashton first and then it will be more equal."

"No way. You already got Luke, so that isn't fair," Kian argues.

"You guys have three. As soon as you don't need me anymore you're going to stop helping me."

"You can do the same to us after we find your friends."

The four of them start arguing about who they should find first and what not. I just zone them out and think about Shawn. His angelic smile, his cute giggle, that blush that makes you want to hug him and never let go. I smile thinking about him.

He was cold and forgot to bring a jacket, so I gave him my leather one. He looked really cute in it. He always looked nice wearing my clothes.

I get brough out of thought when I hear my phone ring. I take it out of my pocket and see it's Nash. Wonder what he's calling about. "Hello," I answer.

"Hey, sorry to bother you, but do you know where Shawn is," he asks kind of nervously.

"Sort of. Why?"

"Well Lia called Jack and Jack told me that Cam and JJ left the house really late." Why would they leave in the middle of the night. There is no party that I know of tonight, so where did they go. "Where are you? It sounds like people are arguing behind you," Nash tells me.

I was about to yell at the guys to shut up when I see the map. No. Did they? "Nash, come down here. I'm in a medical room. Room 108," I tell him.

"Okay why?"

"Just do it," is all I say before hanging up. I walk to the arguing people and yell, "shut up!" They all immediately quite it down. "Good. Now Brent you said you can tell if somebody is a mutant or no right?"

"Yeah. Why," he asks. I know this may be an invasion of privacy, but I need to know if my suspicions are correct.

"Is Shawn a mutant?" I have suspecting this since I overheard Matt's and Shawn's conversation. At first I thought they could have been just talking about Matt, but then why would he want me not to go? He could be using his powers to help Matt and being there could help.

"You know Shawn asked me the same thing," he tells me. My eyes go wide. Oh shit.

"W-what did you tell him?" Is this why he didn't want me to come? Is he scared of me? Does he hate me?

My face must have showed my worried, because Brent says, "relax dude." He chuckles. "I told him the same thing I will tell you. If you were in his shoes would you want a total stranger to tell you your boyfriends secret." I smirk a little thinking about how Shawn would have reacted to the boyfriend part.

"Fine. I understand," I sigh. "But can you tell me if there are other mutants around Matt? I just want to make sure they're safe." This may tell me if JJ and Cam are also mutants. If he says two then it must be them and they must be mutants.

He nods and closes his eyes. It takes him a while, but soon he frowns. "I sense 5 mutants that aren't Luke or Matt," he tells us. 5? They must not be mutants then, unless they have 3 other mutant friends.

"Uh Taylor," I hear Nash say angrily from behind me. I turn and see Nash in the doorway holding Dillon over his head like it was nothing. "What is this asshole doing here?" How the hell did he get in here? Well one less person to find.

"Put me down. And how the hell am I an asshole. You're the asshole here," Dillon says back.

"I'm the asshole. I'm not the one stealing people's boyfriends," Nash yells back.

"Ha. What boyfriends? From what I see you and Skate were the assholes."

"How was I an asshole?"

"I don't know. Maybe kissing other girls in front of Cam, talking about how hot a chick was, or having sex with other girls. Mean while Cam is there having his heart crush in silence. Now who is the real asshole." Nash was silent to Dillon's comment. He looked guilty of what he did.

I feel bad for Cam. To see the love of your life doing that in front of you. Shawn has only had a few relationships, but he has never kissed another guy in front of me. Yeah I may have seen him, but that was because I was observing him intensely. Now I feel bad because I basically flaunted all my relationships in front of him. If he did have any feelings for me then I may have hurt them when I did that.

I get brought out of thought by a scream. I turn and see Dillon on the ground and Nash holding his shoulder. "What the Hell man?"

"I told you to put me down," Dillon says with a smirk. He picks up one of his leather gloves and stands.

"What happened," I ask. "I kind of zoned out."

"This asshole fucking touched my shoulder and I felt an intense pain," Nash tells me.

"Don't be a baby. It wasn't that bad," Dillon says rolling his eyes.

Nash steps closer to Dillon. "What did you do to me?"

Andrea steps in front of them. "Dillon's power is heighten sensitivity to a degree where sometimes a simple touch can hurt like a bitch."

"Why do you think I wear so much clothing," Dillon adds.

"Wait. But I punched him once," Nash tells Andrea confused. "I don't remember that kind of pain."

"Yeah you were wearing a glove. You were dressed up as Michael Jackson remember," Dillon tells him.

"If you can't touch anybody then how were you going to be in a relationship with Sammy or Cam," Jc asks.

Dillon rolls his eyes and touches the arch of his nose. "I didn't want them. I just saw how much they were hurting for stupid fucks who don't know what they have." He pretended to be annoyed, but when I saw his eyes I could see the pain and sadness in them. "Anyways it doesn't matter."

It goes silent after that. Till Brent decides to break it. "So who's next?"

Shawn p.o.v.

"Well it's nice to meet you, but we really have to go," I say to the two strangers.

The girl smirked. "I don't think so." She holds a plastic ball in front of her. She stares at it till a purple laser comes out of her eyes and the ball starts glowing purple. She then throws it at us and we all jump out of the way. The ball bounces up and then blows up.

"Hey. What the hell," Ashton screams standing protectively in front of Luke.

"I told you. You guys aren't leaving," she says holding another ball. "Next time I won't miss."

"Now follow us and nobody will get hurt," the police man says. I see Luke pull out a sharpie from his back pocket and makes sure the other guys don't see.

"And if we don't," Cam asks.

"I can't guarantee your safety," he says smirking.

"So we're suppose to trust the people who are threatening us. Mmmm. I don't think so."

The girl uses her laser vision on the ball again. "Suit yourself." She throws the ball to Cam, but he uses his super speed and dodges it.

Ashton catches the ball and instead of blowing up, the ball just stopped glowing. "Who did you say needed safety?" The girl growls and prepares another ball and throws it to Ashton. He easily catches it and the glowing stops again. She throws two more and the same thing happens.

"Courtney stop," the police man says as she grabs her fifth ball from her purse. "He's just going to do it again."

"Your right. Now it's my turn." Ashton touches the ground and part of it starts to glow purple. Ashton looks over at Luke. "Are you ready?" Luke nods his head. Ashton let's go and in a couple seconds the glowing ground all blows up. I didn't realize I shut my eyes till I opened them. When I did I saw fire and a lot of smoke.

"Shawn c'mon," I hear somebody say. Someone grabs my arm and pulls me somewhere. Their hands were really cold and I knew it was Matt. We ran out of there and down the road to where we parked the car. As the smoke started to disappear I saw Cam and JJ carrying running with us and then turned to see Ashton carrying Luke on his back.

When we get to the car Matt goes to the drivers seat and starts the car while JJ takes the passenger and the rest of us take the back seats. Cam tells us he'll meet us at the institute before super speeding out of there. Matt floors it and we start driving quickly.

"What was that," JJ asks.

"Yeah what'd you do," Matt asks Ashton.

"I absorb solid material and energy. I just absorbed the energy and put it on the ground. Then the smoke was and fire was all my princess," Ashton says the last part looking at Luke. Luke blushes and looks down.

"So does he have a fire powers," JJ asks.

"No, he can create illusions. Whatever he draws on his skin he can make it into an illusion. It can even be a doodle, but it still will look like the real thing."

" Ashy, where are we going," I hear Luke whisper.

"Don't worry, Lukey. I'll keep you safe," Ashton assures him.

"You guys are a really cute couple," I say.

"No we're not couple," Ashton tells me. I see Luke look a little sad and nod his head. Oh poor Luke. He looks like he really likes Ashton.

"Mhm. And shaylor is not a thing," Matt says sarcastically.

"Yeah it's the same as Catthew," I say back. Matt glares at me through the mirror and I smirk. I hear a little giggle and I turn to see Luke and Ashton whispering to each other and giggling. I smile at them. They obviously like each other.

I feel a vibration on my side. I realized it's my phone and take it out. I bite my lip trying to hold back my smile when I read the text. That asshole changed my contact name for him from Assface to señor sweety buns. The text says

Señor sweety buns: how you doin my Canadian angel

I roll my eyes at him and text back.

Me: nothing much my American asshole

I then change his contact name back to Taylor.

Taylor: so you're finally admitting I'm yours.

Me: in your dreams

Taylor: but Shawn you're my dream come true

Me: Taylor what do you want

Taylor: for you to suck my dick

Me: I'm being serious here

Taylor: Fine. Fine. I just wanted to tell you guys we found everybody else. They are all here.

Me: okay.

Taylor: okay

Me: do not TFIOS this. I'm still not over it

Taylor: I remember watching it with you

Me: actually I remember going with Cindy and then you just happen to be there and followed us into there and sat next to me

Taylor: tomato potato

Me: I actually found it kind of funny. This big tattooed bandanna guy in a movie like that.

Taylor: I would do anything just to be around you

Me: if you're trying to seduce me it's not going to work

Taylor: damn it. That was my best stuff. I swear once we're married I'll be better at this

Me: oh we're getting married? I didn't get the memo

Taylor: sorry. Forgot to tell you

Me: I don't even get a diamond ring

Taylor: I'll get you the biggest diamond I can find

Me: I don't know. I'm high maintenance. Have we even talked about our children names

Taylor: yes we will have 5 Andrew, Aidan, Austin, Allison, and Amelia

Me: wow you have this all plan out don't you

Taylor: yep. Don't lie. I know you love those names

Me: Yeah, but I think we should call Andrew Drew and Amelia Mia.

Taylor: also we should call Allison Ally and Aidan Danny

Me: Aidan to Danny?

Taylor: yeah Aidan to Dan then nicknamed Danny

Me: well if that's all I'll text you later American Asshole

Taylor: see you later Canadian angel

-------
I hope you liked it. It took me all week to write this. Please vote comment and follow. School is so hard.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Rebels Flawless360 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

3.2K 49 11
Magcon boys have a secret they all have sisters they never told anyone about. But what they don't know is their sisters are not the same girls they w...
2K 75 13
How can you fall in love with someone that you've just met? I didn't even know him. I didn't want to know him, I just wanted to help him. ______ {boo...