Draco Malfoy x Reader

De dragonshiro

You are Harry's twin sister. You are however the complete opposite of Harry personality wise. Mais

Chapter 1: The Letter
Chapter 2 Diagon Alley
Chapter 3: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 4: The Sorting Hat
Chapter 5: Day 1 at Hogwarts
Chapter 6: The troll and quidditch
Chapter 7: Holidays
Chapter 8: Detention
Chapter 10: Summer Vacation
Chapter 11: Flourish and Blotts
Chapter 12: Day 1 of year 2
Chapter 13: New seeker
Chapter 14: The Chamber is open
Chapter 15: Quidditch Match
Chapter 16: Dueling Club
Chapter 17: Polyjuice Potion
Chapter 18:Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 19: Inside the chamber of secrets
A/n: Why I haven't been updating
Chapter 20: End of year 2
Chapter 22: Summer before year 3
Chapter 22: The dementor
Chapter 23: Divination
Chapter 24: A Hippogriff
Chapter 25:Boggart
Chapter 26:What is a werewolf
Chapter 27: A map and broom
Chapter 28: Race time
Chapter 29: Quidditch Final
Chapter 30: Good byeBuckbeak
Chapter 32: Sirius Black
Chapter 32 sneak peak
Chapter 32: Peter Pettigrew
Chapter 33: End of year 3
Chapter 34: Prelude to the Quidditch World Cup
Chapter 35: World Cup finals
Q&A
QnA: Answers

Chapter 9: End of year 1

22.4K 566 819
De dragonshiro

Disclaimer: I do Not own Harry Potter 

(a/n): Well we are at 400 reads O-o personally I never thought this story would get this many reads.  Also thanks for everyone who reads this little story I am making. For any one new I try and update daily. I usually write the next chapter before I go to bed so. Forgive me on all mistakes. Anyways enough with me on with the story. 

Chapter 9: End of year 1

-3rd person pov- 

It has been months since you had detention. You were studying with Draco preparing for the end of year exams. You actually got Draco to study in the library with you to make sure no one comes inside to bother the two of you.

"(y/n). Can we stop now please? We have been at this for a hour already."

"Draco you know as well as I do that if you aren't the top student that your father would be angry."

"Ugggg." Draco then hit his head on the table. 

You shook your head at Draco's antics  but had a smile on your face. Draco turned his head towards you and smiled back. The two of you continued to study until dinner time. You were walking to the great hall when your brother stopped you. You told Draco to save you a seat and grab you some food. Ever since detention you and Harry have been on better terms but only when you are alone or just with Draco. If you were with other people you would still be cruel to Harry but not as much. 

"What do you want Harry?"

Harry looked at you and then looked around the area to make sure no one else was listening.

"Look (y/n), I need your help with something. Do you remember when we were in the forbidden forest and that centaur asked me if I knew what was hidden in the school?"

"Yeah what about it?"

"Well some one is trying to steal it and I could use your help with stopping that person."

You looked at Harry skeptically. 

"And who is this person?"

Harry didn't want to tell you that it was Snape since you were a slytherin and would no doubt say he was wrong.

"I am not sure. I just know someone is going to steal it." Harry lied. 

You knew Harry was lying. He was always a bad liar but you knew that he never lied unless it was necessary. You shook your head.

"Fine I'll help you. I know you are lying to me about who is trying to steal this item but I know that first you wouldn't ask me if you didn't need to and that you only lye when absolutely necessary."

"Great. After exams meet me, Ron, and Hermione at the 3rd floor right wing side. Oh at around 10 pm."

You wave Harry off and go inside the great hall and sat down next to Draco. 

"What did Potter want?" Draco asked.

"Oh only to thank me again for saving his ass when we had detention." 

Draco nodded his head and gave you the plate of food that he got for you. You ate dinner in peace and then went to your dorms to go to bed. Exams were tomorrow and you wanted to get a good nights rest. 

-time skip-

You had just finished your exams and were walking with Draco towards the common room. 

"Those exams were easier than I thought they be." Draco said.

"That's because I made you study an entire week at the library with me." You said smiling and hitting Draco's arm lightly. 

"Yeah yeah. Thank you (y/n)."

You smiled because Draco rarely thanks anyone. You then were talking to Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, and Blaise about playing some quidditch now since exam were over. Everyone agreed to play as long as you weren't seeker. You agreed and the six of you guys played quidditch until dinner time. 

After dinner everyone went back to the dorms. You were sitting in the common room playing chess with yourself. This was a common occurrence now ever since you got this chess set and no one ever questioned why you would play until late hours of the night. Once you saw that the clock was at 9:50 you put your chess board away and left the common room and headed towards the 3rd floor. 

You were approaching the 3rd floor when you ran into Harry and his friends. Ron didn't look happy to see you but you ignored him. 

  Harry told you to get under this old clock that he got for Christmas with him and his friends while you guys were walking towards a old door. Hermione used a spell to unlock and open the door. Inside you heard a harp playing some music but that is not what surprised you. Inside this room was a three headed dog. Thankfully it was asleep. 

"We need to move his paw to get to the trap door." Harry said. 

Harry, Ron, and Hermione were moving the paw when you noticed that the music stopped playing. Harry then opened the door but noticed that it was quiet. 

"Is it me or is it quiet in here?" Harry said. 

Ron then had drool hit him on the shoulder. 

"Ahh. Eww gross."

You all stopped for a second and looked up to the three headed dog looking at you. You all screamed and jumped into the trap door. You hit a weird plant when you fell down. The plants then began to move. You instantly knew what this plant was and quickly grabbed your wand before your arms were bound. You then shouted

"Incendio!"

The plant let go of you imminently and you ran to a door that was across the room. You noticed that Hermione also got past the plant but Ron and Harry were still caught. Hermione then yelled

"Stop moving that is Devil's snare!"

"Oh great we know what it's called. How is that suppose to help us get out of it." Ron said as he continued to struggle. The Devil's snare was quickly trying to chock Ron and Harry. 

"Oh for the love of god. Devil's snare hates heat and sunlight. Granger use the spell Lumos Solem close to Weasley. I'll use Incendio again towards Harry. When we cast these spells and you two are free run as quick as you can towards us. Got it?"

The boys nodded the best they could while Hermione took out her wand. You pointed your wand in Harry's direction. 

"Lumos Solem!"

"Incendio!"

Ron and Harry were freed from the devil's snare and quickly ran towards you and Hermione.

"Thanks you two. You saved us." Harry said. 

You opened the door and the three of you walked into the next room.  There was some kind of things flying around and a set of brooms on one side of the room. You noticed that the things flying around were keys. The other three also noticed this and saw that the door on the other side needed a old key to get through. 

"We've got to grab the right key to go through that door." Hermione said.

"But there are hundreds of them!" Harry said. 

"We are looking for an old key that is silver like the handle on the door." Ron said. 

All four of you each grabbed a broom and started to fly and catch the right key. But these bewitched keys were fast and near impossible to catch let alone to find the correct key. But with you and Harry being the youngest seekers ever in your respective houses you were able to see the key and both of you went after it.  Ron and Hermione noticed that you two found the key and flew down and were waiting at the door. You were able to grab the key with Harry's help by cutting it off. You both flew down and opened the door. 

Inside this new room was a giant chess board. Harry and Hermione had a shiver run down their spines since non of the pieces had faces on them. 

"What do we do now?" Harry asked.

"It's obvious isn't it we need to play across the board." Ron said. 

the four of you saw that there was a door behind the white chess pieces. 

"How do we do that?" Hermione asked. 

"I think we need to be the chess pieces." You said. 

You walked up to one of the knights and touched it. The knight piece sprang to life.  

"We must join you to get across correct?" You said to the knight. 

The knight nodded its head. 

"I guess we need to take the place of four black chess pieces. "

Ron seemed to get your drift and nodded his head before turning towards Hermione and Harry.

"No offense to you two or anything but you are horrid chess players. I don't know about you (y/n) but I think I should take the lead on this task."

You nodded you head at Ron.

"Alright Weasley. I trust that you can get us across safely. Now as for which pieces we should be."

"Harry you be the queen side bishop. Hermione the queen side castle. For me I am going to be a knight." 

"Alright then I'll be the queen." you said.

Hermione and Harry nodded at Ron command. The black pieces seemed to hear what you said and the named pieces moved off the board to the side. 

Ron was an excellent chess player you noticed. You all then received a shock when your first piece was taken by white's queen. She knocked the black piece to the ground and threw it to the side. Ron kept playing giving orders to all the different chess pieces. Near the end Ron seemed to be thinking. You then looked at the board and noticed what Ron was thinking about. In order for you to win Ron would have to sacrifice himself in order for Harry to checkmate the king.

"I see. Harry I am going to move and threaten the King. The queen will take me but it will enable you to take the king."

"No Ron! You can't!"

"Enough Potter! Weasley knows that in order for us to move forward he needs to sacrifice himself. Chess is the game where sacrifices are needed in order to win!" you said. 

You wouldn't admit it but Ron had gained some of your respect for what he is about to do.

"(y/n) is right Harry. Do you want to stop Snape from getting the stone or not? Go on without me. Stop Snape Harry."

You were surprised to learn that Harry thought that Snape was the one trying to steal this stone. You knew that Snape does seem like the type of person but you didn't think that Snape would do anything like this. But you kept your thoughts to yourself for now. 

Harry accepted what Ron was going to do. Ron then moved in order to check the king. The white queen then hit Ron off the board. Hermione screamed but didn't move. Harry then moved into the position to checkmate the king. The white king then took off his crown and moved out of the way for you, Harry and Hermione to proceed. 

Hermione was looking back towards Ron's unconscious form. 

"Don't worry about Weasley. I am sure he is fine. We need to move on if you want to stop Snape." You said walking towards the door.  

"what do you suppose is next?" Harry asked.

"Well each of our core classes have been in so far so that only leaves potions and defense against the dark arts." Hermione said. 

When the three of you walked into the room you were greeted by a horrible smell. Inside was a dead troll that was bigger than the one you fought halloween night.  The three of you quickly walked passed the dead troll into another room. Inside this room was a table with seven different potions on it. You knew that this was Snape's challenge. When the three of you were in front of the table. Two fires then appeared blocking both the doors. The door ahead had black flames while the door back had purple flames. On the table was a sheet of paper. The paper said. 

Danger lies before you, while safely lies behind, 

Two of us will help you, whichever you would find, 

One among us seven will let you move ahead,

Another will transport the drink back instead,

Two among our number hold only nettle wine,

Three of us are killers, waiting hidden in line,

Choose, unless you wish to stay here forevermore,

To help you in your choice, we give you these clues four:

First, however slyly the poison tries to hide

You will always find some nettle wine's left side;

Second, different are those who stand on either end,

But if you would move onward, neither is your friend;

Third, as you see clearly, all are different size,

Neither dwarf nor giant holds death in their insides;

Fourth, the second left and the second on the right 

Are twins once you taste them, though different at first sight.

Hermione sighed at this. Then said

"Brilliant. This isn't magic based but rather logic based. Not many wizards understand logic and would be stuck here forever."

"Well that means that we will be stuck here too." 

"Not necessarily Potter. Everything we need is on that piece of paper. It tells us that three of these potions are actually poison. Two of them are wine. And the last two are the potions needed to go forward and to get back. Its a riddle." You said. 

Harry then turns to you. 

"Then which ones are the right ones?"

You and Hermione read the paper over and over again until you got both got it.

"I know which one is the one to go forward." You said.

"And I know which one is to go back." Hermione said.

"Okay which one is which?"

"The smallest one is the one to go forward." 

"And the round one is to go back."

The three of you look at the small bottle. You notice that there is only enough for two people but barely.

"There is only enough for barely two of us." You said. 

"Right. Hermione take the potion to go back. Get to Ron and go back to the room with the brooms. Use the brooms to get back to the school. Once you are back go and send an owl to Professor Dumbledore and tell him that we need help." Harry said. 

"But Harry. Why do you want (y/n) to go with you.  And what if you-know-who is there as well."

"I am the lucky one and (y/n) is my twin and she is a wonderful witch. Besides Ron doesn't particularly like her so you have to go back." Harry said. Hermione didn't look convinced. 

"Don't worry Granger. If anything happens I will stop who is behind this and even if Voldemort is there I will stop him some how." You say. 

Hermione saw that she won't be able to convince Harry or you so she nodded. She then took the potion that would let her get back towards Ron. She then went over to the other door and went through the fire. 

"Alright let's get this over with Potter. But just so you know the person in there is not Snape."

"How do you know (y/n)?"

"Two reasons one is because I am a slytherin and I know Professor Snape and two because Professor Snape was in his office when I was going to meet you. I saw that his light was on and I saw him through the window." 

"Then who could be on the other side?"

"I don't know but be prepared for anything Harry."

The two of you then took the last of the potion and went through the door ahead. 

You and Harry were in the last room but there was someone already in there. You were right it wasn't Snape. Standing there in front of a mirror was Professor Quirrell.

"You?" You and Harry said.

"Me. I was wondering when I would see you two here." Quirrell said calmly. 

"I knew there was something weird about you Professor. Ever since I met you back in the leaky cauldron." You said. 

"Oh yes my master told me you knew something was up with me. Told be to be careful around you but it seems that didn't help." 

"You were right (y/n) it wasn't Snape."

"Oh yes Severus does seem the type doesn't he. Besides who would expect poor s-s-stuttering p-professor Q-Quirrell. But he was the biggest thorn in my side other then you two. Particularly you Harry. (y/n) seemed to only know something was different about me but never did anything. I think I will get rid of you two after I retrieve the stone."

Quirrell then snapped his fingers and you and Harry were bound by ropes. You glared at Quirrell. Quirrell then walked up to the mirror. You didn't know why this mirror was important but you assumed that this was Dumbledore's trail. Harry seemed to understand what that mirror was and knew how to use it. 

Quirrell was getting frustrated by the mirror. 

"It shows me giving the stone to my master but how do I get it?! Master help me."

Shockingly you heard a raspy voice answer him. 

"Use the boy." 

"Yes. Harry get over here! What do you see?"

Harry saw that the stone was in his pocket but he needed to lie in order to protect himself and (y/n).

"I see myself shaking hands with Dumbledore. I-I won the house cup for Gryffindor."

"He lies." The voice said again.

"Tell the truth Potter!"

"Let me see them."

"No master you are not strong enough yet."

"I am strong enough for this." 

Quirrell then started to take off his turban. On the other side of his head was another face. 

"Now Potters you can see what I have become. A mere parasite. I can no live on my own. While unicorn blood can sustain me it can not give me a body of my own. But once I have the stone I can have a body of my own. Now why don't you give me the stone that is in your pocket."

Harry seemed surprised that this thing knew where the stone was. Harry tried to run but was stopped by Quirrell putting fire around the room and the door. 

"Why dye a painful death when you can join me? Join me Harry and we can bring back your parents."

You were just standing there. You knew that voice and for some reason you felt connected by it. You started to feel light headed. You then screamed 

"Run Potter! I can buy you a second to get trough the fire but only a second." 

You took out your wand ready to use a spell to get Harry out of there. Quirrell noticed this and used a spell that threw you into the ceiling. You fell down onto the ground barely conscious. You couldn't hear what was going on anymore for some reason the only thing you could hear was Voldemort's voice. 

"Do not think I forgot about you (y/n). Unlike Harry I know that you hate, loath muggels. You will eventually come around to my side. But for now you seem to blacking out. SO for now good bye (y/n) Potter." 

That was the last thing you heard before darkness consumed you. The next time you opened your eyes you were in the hospital wing. Next to your bed was Harry. In front of you was a bunch of flowers and cards. Harry seemed to be regaining consciousness as well. Dumbledore walked in and walked towards you and Harry. He said

"Well Mr. and Ms. Potter it seems that the two of you have protected the school from harm. What happened between you two and Professor Quirrell seemed to spread throughout the school."

You were wondering what happened after you blacked out but you didn't care any more you only wanted to see Draco again.  Just then Draco walked in and looked like he was about to cry. He quickly walked over to you and hugged you saying

"Don't you ever do something like that ever again (y/n). Do you hear me? Don't ever make me worry like this again. Promise me that you will never leave my side."

You were shocked but hugged Draco back and said

"I promise I will never make you worry like this again. I won't leave your side."

-time skip-

It was the final dinner of the year and it was time to give out awards and say who the best students of each year were. 

"First to slytherin house they are your quidditch cup champions! Congratulations slytherin." Dumbledore said. 

Flint then walked up and received the quidditch trophy. He held it high as the slytherin house was cheering. 

"Next is the top three students of each year. We will start with seventh years and go down."

You stopped listening since Flint came back with the trophy and walked up to you.

"(y/n) you are the reason why we won this so I think that it is only fitting that you get to keep it." 

Flint then handed you the trophy and everyone was congratulating you. You even got a kiss on the cheek by Draco. 

You then heard the top students for your year. 

"Now onto first years. The 3rd best student was Ms. Granger with a near perfect score on all her exams."

Everyone was cheering Hermione on for her achievement but also everyone was wondering who had done better than her. 

"Yes. Well done Ms. Granger. Now for the first place we have a tie. Mr. Malfoy and Ms.Potter tie for best student this year. Mr. Malfoy and Ms. Potter scored one point higher than Ms. Granger in potions exam thus making them the top first year student."

You were shocked you didn't expect for  you and Draco to tie for best student. You both had shocked looks on your face and were looking at each other while everyone else was congratulating you and Draco. 

"Now on to who won the house cup. In forth place is Gryffindor with 312 points; in third place Huffelpuff with 352 points; second is Ravenclaw with 426 points. And In first place is slytherin with 472 points. 

The slytherin table erupted in cheers. 

"Ahem I have a few last minuets points to award. First to Mr. Ron Weasley for the finest game of chess that Hogwarts has ever seen in the last fifty years I give Gryffindor 50 points. Next for Ms. Hermione Granger for her intellect and cool logic to get past fire another 50 points. Next to Mr. Harry Potter for outstanding bravery I award 60 points. Next to Mr. Neville Longbottom for having the courage to stand up to his friends I award 10 points."

Gryffindor was cheering now because this meant that Gryffindor won the house cup. Even the Ravenclaws and Huffelpuffs were cheering at Slytherin's downfall. 

"Now let me finish. Lastly to Ms. (y/n) Potter for showing excellent leadership qualities I award slytherin 50 points. Which means Slytherin wins the house cup!"

Everyone was cheering now even though slytherin won because they knew that you had done something to get slytherin this victory and that the year was over. The slytherin table was cheering and thanking you for not only wining them the quidditch cup but also the house cup. Draco then did something that shocked the entire hall he grabbed your face and kissed you on the lips. People started to whoop at Draco. you two broke the kiss and both of you were blushing like mad. Thus ending your first year at Hogwarts. 

---

(a/n) and end. Wow this is the longest chapter I have ever written in my life. O-o almost 4000 words. Well I hope you all enjoyed. Don't worry the story will continue through out the 7 years. Until the next time.                      

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6K 226 37
y/n malfoy, younger sister to draco malfoy. shes different but not so far different.
283 0 19
You are Harry Potter's twin sister. When you and Harry find out that your destinies are entwined with a dark wizards and you get enrolled at Hogwarts...
310K 5.9K 70
CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING Y/N Lily Potter, The girl who lived. Twin Sister to Harry Potter. Their Hogwarts Journey. I do not own the Harry Potter Seri...
8.6K 180 13
NOT CONTINUING- REwriting. Melody Lily Potter twin sister of Harry James Potter Falls in love with Draco Malfoy and Draco Malfoy also feels the same...