SUPERHERO SEX STORIES

由 LAURIELLE90

A piece of fan mail to Captain America leads to A New Beginning. 更多

Steve Rogers & Lari: A Love Story
ONE SHOT: Captain America Broken by INGA
ONE SHOT: Steve Rogers Sex Life in 1940s
My Chance to Meet a Superhero

ONE SHOT: Steve and I get closer

1K 3 0
由 LAURIELLE90

Steve Rogers, Captain America, himself and I decide to have sex again. 

Once we were in his bedroom.  I pulled away Steve's trousers and found a throbbing bulge fronting his underwear.  The thought of it bared made her tingle with anticipation.  I looked to Steve and knew he, felt it more so.

Suddenly, Steve grabbed and pulled me to him.  He wouldn't deny me the pleasure of undressing him, but then, it wasn't like he'd gotten to take my clothes off.  He didn't think this was what any of them had foreseen in their future, but if he had anything to say about it, the future was changing.

He kissed me, not like he had before, the adrenaline rush, the sudden flaring need, the tinge of goodbye that would later bloom and become all she remembered.  Now it was his presence, Steve announcing that he was here to stay, that this was forever, that they were eternal.  I melted into it, kissing him back.  I loved Steve.

I pulled at his briefs as he kept kissing me, oblivious to my help in shrugging his clothes off.  He sucked in his breath to see his dickhead darting up against my body as soon as it was free, only kept from jutting out straight and true because I was in the way.

"Oh my," I breathed. "That's a lot to take in." 

 "Ha!" Steve barked."

"YES" I said, pushing Steve onto the bed mainly because he wanted to go there.  He gave into me without thought and it was so damn refreshing.  Steve kissing my hip and ass and thigh as I was crushed against Steve.  Then she kissed Steve, his musk, his wiry body hair, the rippling muscle that covered him like a second armor. 

She got down on her knees, between his legs. "We'll take turns."  

"I'll go first."  I told him.  His hand pressed me to my knees, and I was quickly to embrace the intertwined legs of my man.   Kneeling between his hairy legs, I moaned to him, "Tell me how this feels", and took his dick in her hand. When she squeezed it, there was barely any give.

  While Steve watched in keen interest—I lowered my face to Steve's dick and took it into my mouth, efficiently disassembling it.  First sucking at the fleshy head, getting it nice and wet, then taking that deeper into my mouth and working my lips on the shaft, then the dickhead moved against my throat as I mouthed the halfway point of his dick.  That seemed all I could take for now; I slurped on the amount of dick I had between my lips while using a circled thumb and forefinger to tug at the base of his dick.

Steve's head fell back, eyes closed, fists grabbing great handfuls of the bedspread.  I giggled girlishly, seeing the mighty Captain America brought low by a little slip of a beautiful, woman.

"Good thing you've been sleeping over 70 years, because I might just suck the life out of you all over again," I told him, patting his solid hard muscled chest in solidarity.  Steve groaned and shivered.  His grip on the sheets didn't do much to keep him upright.  As I devoured another few inches of his dick, he tilted back toward the mattress no matter how he strained to stay upright.  I was barely able to contain herself with the sight before me—all of him straining and flexing as I tormented him. 

 As her head bobbed even faster on Steve's cock.  Something perversely wonderful about having Steve's cock in her mouth besides.

Steve groaned, his toes curling, his fisting hands now ripping the mattress pad out from under the bed. "THAT'S SO GOOD." He told me as his hips rose, his dick thick and completely stated in my throat. I hummed with the validation of his words to me. 

I sucked and licked at Steve just so intensely. The only part of his dick that escaped was that covered by my jerking hand. Then moving back to gently squeeze Steve's balls. I pulled at Steve's dick furiously, knowing I was pleasing Steve just as I was pleased. With my skills of blowing him, he would come soon, and if he was going to come, I wanted to be the one to get it. My cheeks sucked in, her tongue scrubbed at his shaft.  

I want you to shoot your rocks down my throat. I wanna taste your cum. I want it!" .  Steve was shaking violently, seventy years of need and longing and instinct and passion rising to the surface of him. His hips pumped, his dick jabbing demandingly into my throat. He writhed before me, every muscle standing out of his clear skin as his dick conquered my sucking throat.  

"I'm close!" Steve gasped, my eyes all over him, on every drop of sweat that consumed his perfect body. "You keep sucking me off, I'll come in your mouth!"  

I nodded enthusiastically. That sounded just fine to me.  I began to realize, "He's about to come—just let me finish! I want to taste his cum!" And I was right back to mouthing Steve's hard dick, clamping my lips around his pulsing dick with no desire to give it up.  

"I love watching you suck me," Steve grunted me. "But I love blowing you more." I replied seductively.

"You ready to give me your NUTT." I stated.

"Almost-!" Steve gritted out.

I continued with more gusto, slurping my way down him, til my nose brushed against in pelvis.

A drawn-out moan was freed from Steve's lips as his spine arched, his lower body leaping off the bed. I received the first driving spurt of his NUTT. It jetted down my throat heatedly, but I didn't stop to savor it, pulling my mouth away, the creamy excess spilling from my lips as another bolt landed across her forehead.

I then retook Steve's orgasm into her mouth.

"I'm coming like a son of a bitch!" Steve yelled, his dick jerking with all the NUTT pouring out of it. His hands were deadlocked in my hair, his legs kicking at the air. "Suck it all out! Swallow all my cum!"

Clinging wet NUTT all over my face, running down my throat both inside and out. So insatiable for his seed. Finally, his ejaculation trailed off.  Finished, breathing too hard to have my mouth filled any longer, I panted my way free of Steve. I kissed his hand, then looked her at him.  Steve's hand collared my wavy hair, pulling her up off him no matter how distressingly she moaned.  His other hand caressed my face, "Fair's fair," he moaned gently. "Everyone gets a turn."  

"Mine."  

Steve groaned as he sat up.  Completely used, Steve grabbed my hips and flipped us over, and immediately began to kiss down my body.  I felt my pussy get licked from its bottom to its top.  I didn't think it could get any hotter than it'd been. Having Steve in my mouth, but wiggling my hips down onto Steve's moist tongue made me feel like I was coming already.  I spread my knees wider, giving Steve more room to work.

Steve matched my efforts, running his tongue over and under, lapping wetly at my pussy and following my dripping juices all the way to my backside.  Steve teased me with his tongue, not stopping until Peggy was shaking uncontrollably. Steve saw what was happening.  He reached up, caressing my breasts, combing his fingers as I came. Sex with Steve was always good, but there was something downright blissful about being coddled by his strong hands through my climax.  

He pressed our faces together, passing his stiff dick back and forth between my thighs.  Now we were kissing at each other, licking away one another's stains, tasting Steve on my tongue as he stretched out on the bed with one last sigh as his muscles went slack.  

After we were quite satisfied, and neither of us had anything left to give. I got off the bed and went into his bathroom to retrieve a bucket of warm water and a washcloth. Steve was content to lay there, his head on the pillow, as I sponged him clean of both the battle damage and later messiness. We would still have to change the sheets in the morning.

Steve cracked his neck one last time before settling fully onto his back, I curled up to him. 

"I've got such a busy schedule for tomorrow at shield."  Because he was the co-leader of The Avengers, he was always thinking about team.  He continued, " We have to stop Armin Zola from infiltrating the SSR, creating a corrupted half-HYDRA sleeper cell.  He said then yawned.

"In the morning," I said. "Rest now. If nothing else, I at least want to know what it's like to wake up beside you one time before you're dashing off into danger again."

"Before I'm dashing off into danger again," he insisted. "I don't go anywhere without my best girl."

"Damn right" I replied, wrapping his arm around my waist and moving my head to his chest.  Shutting my eyes, I resolved to say nothing more until morning. And with Steve's embrace feeling so peaceful, it was a promise that was easily kept.  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

163K 5.8K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
163K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
360K 21.5K 77
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
840K 51.5K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...