When It All Comes Crashing Do...

By Gvilty

From an outsider's point of view, Rochelle and Malcolm are happily married. Or so they thought. Leaving diff... More

Unexpected Visit
Deception
Drunk Mind Sober Heart
Everything Dark Comes to Light
Confusion
Tables Have Turned
All on the Line
Heat of the Moment
Never a Right Time to Say Goodbye
Bump Ahead
Desperate Times, Desperate Measures
Secrets And Lies
Dreams Do Come True
The Truth Always Reveals Itself
Change of Course

Bury With A Smile

240 3 0
By Gvilty

Malcolm pounded the table in frustration as his right leg shook violently, trying to calm himself down. After all that he did for Rochelle, even going as far as being cordial with her, she still managed to pry into his new life and cause a recipe for disaster. He exhaled deeply as he dragged his hands down his face, contemplating on what his next move would be. He doubted the officers believed his word against hers after telling them his whereabouts earlier this morning - at the scene, moments before she attacked herself and pinned it on Malcolm. He grunted as his thoughts continued to spiral out of control.

Suddenly, the door swung open to the interrogation room.

"Malcolm Morris, you're free to go," the officer poked his head in and stated. With that, the officer walked away without any explanation as to why they were letting him go at all.

Dumbfounded, Malcolm stood up from the chair and slowly walked out of the interrogation room, observing his surroundings until they reached the kind eyes of Timothy. Sighing heavily, Malcolm strode over to the man and hugged him, clapping his back before stepping back.

"I'm deeply sorry my daughter, Rochelle, has caused such a mess for you, but I won't allow her to falsely accuse you of such a terrible act when I know for sure you wouldn't ever go to that extreme to punish her," Timothy apologized with saddened eyes.

"Thank you for that, Timothy and I appreciate you for coming down here yourself and making things right. As many times as Rochelle has caused a mess, never did I think she would pull something like this on me," Malcolm shook his head and glanced down, hurt by how everything was turning out after their separation. Lord knows how long it'll take until he could be able to forgive Rochelle for this, let alone pushing Grace down the stairs and causing an incident as well.

Timothy patted Malcolm's shoulder. "Look, there's something else I'd like to tell you son, but not here."

Malcolm gazed at the man, astounded by how many things he was keeping away from him since the beginning of their marriage.

"I know what you're thinking," Timothy sighed. "I just couldn't let myself intrude in the vows made between you two. It wasn't my place, but it's time I make up for it before anyone else gets hurt by Rochelle. Walk with me to my car son and I'll tell you more."

Although he was agitated by the truth, Malcolm nodded and began to walk beside Timothy. As much as he needed to hear this, he was also terrified of what else he would learn about his ex-wife. He began to wonder, had he fallen in love with a woman who was full of lies? Had he really known Rochelle or another side he had no idea was there?

Malcolm snapped out of his thoughts as Timothy slammed the driver's door shut. He opened the passenger's door and bent forward, sliding into the seat quickly. As he looked towards Timothy, he seen the man gripping the steering wheel tightly, knuckles showing white.

"Hey," Malcolm stated reassuringly. "Are you alright?"

Timothy breathed in deeply as he closed his eyes and exhaled nervously, nodding his head slightly.

"Yeah," he finally uttered. "Just trying to pull myself together."

He looked down and shook his head quickly as if to rid of his thoughts then looked up with a strained smile.

"Anyway, I'm sure you know how terrible Rochelle's temper becomes once she is provoked. It's not one you can ignore or withstand for a long period of time if she doesn't calm down. I'm not sure where she gets it from, but since she first started high school, it surfaced one night when my wife and I received a call from the school stating how Rochelle had pushed a girl down the stairs with intentions of doing so. When the principal approached and asked her why, she simply shrugged, saying she deserved it. There were many cases where she would find a way to physically hurt those around her, even herself. I would sometimes see healing scars on her wrist when she reached out to remove a cup from the cupboard. My wife and I became deeply concerned, leading us to speaking with a therapist of the troubles Rochelle put herself through. Since then, she has been seeing the same therapist and been given medication to keep her temper down and controlled. With luck, Rochelle improved. Her grades went from receiving D's to graduating her senior year as valedictorian with a perfect 4.0 GPA score. She had many friends because of her charming, positive ways and our relationship with her grew stronger each day. We got our girl back and we were more than thrilled to know she could have a more than average life. She kept it at bay until lately, being notified of her terrible actions." Timothy shook his head in frustration.

Malcolm stared straight ahead, blinking slowly as Timothy's words began to sink in. He had been living with a mad woman all these years and never had he considered Rochelle to have extreme issues with her anger. She had played it very well and kept him out of the loop, up until now.

"So pushing down the mother to my child down the stairs, leading to a coma and dealing with false accusations was Rochelle not being able to keep her temper in control?" Malcolm asked through gritted teeth.

"Either that, or she hasn't been keeping track of her medicine as she should be."

Malcolm pounded his knees in frustration. "She could've talked to me!" He yelled out suddenly. "She kept all these secrets from me of her true self and convinced me to believe her false identity. She should've never walked into my life knowing what she did and I didn't."

Malcolm shook his head and bent forward, bring his head to his knees with his hands folded on his neck. Timothy patted his back gently as he felt slightly responsible for his agitation.

"What I'm about to tell you is worse," Timothy whispered as he drew out a breath.

Malcolm turned his head to the left and glanced up with his left eye at Timothy, squinting.

"What do you mean?" Malcolm expressed in a sharp tone.

"I want to admit my daughter into a mental facility and have her remain there until she shows drastic improvements in her behavior."

Malcolm gasped out as his eyes had widened, astonished with Timothy's plan.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. I've already called and made arrangements with one I found a few hundred miles away from those she is connected with. Only thing I need is to sign the papers that will be held against her leaving the facility until she is fit to do so."

Malcolm shot up quickly, a devilish smile slowly creeping on his face.

"If you are certain about this, which I agree with completely, I would do you the favor of signing them myself and giving you a sense of relief of knowing your daughter is receiving the best treatment that she needs right now."

Timothy glanced at Malcolm incredulously and took hold of Malcolm's left hand with his right hand. Timothy squeezed it tight and clapped his left hand on top of Malcolm's in appreciation.

"That would definitely be a relief to my wife and I, son."

Malcolm opened the glove compartment and searched for a pen with luck, drawing it out and shutting the compartment.

"Which papers do I need to sign?"

********************************************

Rochelle laughed heartily as the young man she had met a few nights ago at the club kissed the back of her neck and pushed her towards him. He wrapped his strong arms around her tight as Rochelle gyrated her hips, causing her black, silky night gown to rise up her thighs.

She slowly licked her lips as the young man slipped his fingers across her full chest and under the fabric, placing his fingers on her darkened bud. He gently stroked it in circles with the tip of his two fingers as he began to slip his tongue out and glided it around her neck, biting gently in between.

Rochelle's body shuddered as she fell back against the young man, feeling weakened by the pleasure she was receiving. She moaned helplessly as she closed her eyes and felt his arms raise her up and held her gently across his arm, cradling her petite body. She sighed deeply as she smiled to herself, impressed with the sweet touch.

He laid her down on the plush love seat, pushing her towards him. He leaned forward and softly kissed her pearl, lightly giving it a few licks before raising himself up and above her body. Without a word, he smoothly entered her secret place, Rochelle gasping in sudden gratification. Her hands tried to grip the pillows placed around her, but he slipped his fingers through hers and brought both of her hands above her head.

He drew back and forcibly penetrated in, causing Rochelle to shout out. He continued to repeat this while thrusting in deeply, leaning forward to leave heated kisses on her soft lips. She breathed out quickly, biting her lips as he stroked in even harder now, their parts hitting one another viciously. Rochelle's legs tightened as her body defied her, her moans growing louder as she exploded.

Both out of breath, Rochelle slowly caressed the young man's back as their hearts slowly beat back to normal. Gently, he removed his member out, pulling himself up from Rochelle's body. He looked down and smirked, his eyes filled with delight.

"You were right, it would've been my mistake if I hadn't come tonight."

Rochelle softly chuckled as she brought her head up with her elbows. She looked at the young man with desire, biting her lips innocently.

"Well," she said, leaning forward and standing up, facing him. "Hopefully it won't be your last," she whispered onto his lips before kissing him deeply.

The young man growled as he wrapped his fingers around Rochelle's hair, bringing her closer to him. Suddenly, a loud knock came from the front door, causing Rochelle to draw back in surprise.

"Dammit!" She cried out in frustration, wondering who could be at the door interrupting her chance of another moment of pleasure.

"Get your belongings quickly and make your way to the guest room. I'll be there shortly," she demanded before making her way to the front door.

As Rochelle opened it, she squinted in curiosity as her eyes fixed on two men dressed in white uniforms with another man standing behind them with a navy blue suit.

"Good morning, Ms. Rochelle..."

"Mrs.," Rochelle stated hotly as she corrected the man in the navy blue suit."

"Pardon me, Mrs. Rochelle, but my name is Roger Watson and these two are my employees who have taken this trip with me. I am one of the doctors who work for Watson's Lodge Hospital. It has come to my attention that you are to come with us immediately since we received notice of your well being. If you do not cooperate easily, we will have no choice but to be forced to sedate you until we arrive back at the hospital."

Rochelle looked on in utter shock as she furiously pondered who was responsible for this nonsense. Her mind drew to her father who she had a conversation with on the phone a couple of days ago, remembering how poorly it had ended.

"No," she whispered as the thought of it suddenly took over. Shaking her head, she stepped back as tears slipped down her cheeks, her knees weakening. She slowly slid down and crumpled on the floor, a guttural cry rising from her throat. She cried in pain as she felt the betrayal kick in, disbelief at how her father could wish this upon her.

Her surroundings became blurry and her hearing weakened as she heard her name being repeated softly. She couldn't tell who it was coming from, then suddenly, everything went black.

********************************************

"Rochelle...Rochelle wake up, baby. It's time to open your eyes. Just listen to me, and follow my voice. I'm here, okay?"

Rochelle groaned as the voice echoed in her mind. "Malcolm? Is that you?" She replied in her thoughts.

"You're safe, don't you worry. Come on, I know my strong girl can hear me. Open up those eyes for me, you can do it."

With much effort, Rochelle painfully tried to pry her eyes open, slowly at first until she seen a shadow figure above her. She blinked slowly as the blurry vision became clearer, showing Malcolm's concerned face. Surprised by his presence, she jumped, causing her wrists to be held back tightly. Confused, Rochelle glanced down and saw her hands and arms were stripped down to the bed while she was covered with a white blanket.

Her eyebrows scrunched as she looked around the room and realized with horror of the one bed in the middle of the room with a door barely visible against the white of the walls. No handle was there, just a click of the button outside of the walls to gain access of entry or departure.

"No...no...no," Rochelle wailed as she tried to fight off the cuffs around her wrists and ankles.

"Please don't leave me here! I beg you, I won't try to destroy your life, I promise. Just don't let me stay in here. Please," she gasped as her cries shook her body.

"Ah, I see you are finally awake," Roger observed as he walked into the room, the doors sliding shut behind him. "I'm sure you are going through many difficult emotions at once, but I assure you, we are here for the better and not to keep you long either. Your improvement is what will decide for you and as soon as you can do that, the quicker you will leave."

The man walked towards Malcolm with a clipboard and passed it on to him.

"If you would just sign this last paper, Mr. Morris, we will officially admit Ms. Rochelle to our facility and begin the treatment immediately."

Malcolm smiled and peered back at Rochelle, drawing his hand towards her cheek and caressing it softy.

"Did you hear that, baby? Just do what you're told and you'll be out of here in no time," Malcolm pierced at her with a cold gaze, a smile of revenge plastered on his face.

Rochelle gazed at Malcolm as the sudden realization of the real betrayal settled in. It wasn't her father who she had first came to blame, but the plan was being driven by the man who she was still in love with. He looked back at her with no remorse in his eyes or demeanor and at that moment, Rochelle knew. She was screwed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

665K 29.6K 57
Shorter chapters so don't let the amount of chapters keep you from starting this story. Joey Lattire was offered to a man at a young age. Knowing...
1.2K 111 12
Sometimes the best way over something is not through. It's under. Chance Whitley is sinking. Devastated after he discovers his wife, Lacey, is chea...
1.6K 295 29
45 Days is not the everyday romance. It is best written as more of an Anti-Romance style story due to the content of the story. Is love worth the str...
1.1M 43.8K 50
Sometimes, the one you have in your heart is not the one you have in your arms. --- "I love this book, it's perfect. I finished it in one sitting, I...