Morph.

De sojusakeandbeer

20-year old Stephanie Chapman is just like any other girl - except for her uncanny ability to morph into any... Mais

Morph. Chapter 1
Chapter 1.5
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9.5
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.5
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.5
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 7.5

267 8 0
De sojusakeandbeer

"You're sure that this is the girl?".

"Yeah, we've been tracking here for the past week. 8 days to be exact.".

I toss a photograph of Stephanie onto his desk - it shows her lying, facing up, in the grass with a couple of people. Classmates, probably.

"She looks normal.".

"...and in the context of?".

"Nevermind.".

"No, really. Go on, she looks normal. Of course, for all we know she's a 20-year old female human. Student. Works part time at her dad's diner. That's what we've been able to conclude after monitoring her for the past week-8 days."

"That's it? She's a student and she works at her dad's diner. For all we know, this could be any normal girl we're observing.".

"She's not.".

"...and how would you know? Have you managed to get any form of solid evidence? Video clips? Photos?".

"No".

"Well? How do you know for sure, then?".

"We've been trying to catch her in the act, changing, but she seems a lot more aware of her surroundings than expected.".

"A team of 5, trained reconnaissance experts mind you, can't seem to pin a single form of evidence on a 20-year old sports science university student who works part time at her dad's diner? Short of her being a former military agent, I don't see how long can she keep this up.". 

"So, what do you suggest then?".

"Be patient. Be consistent. She'll slip up sooner or later.".

"Yes, sir.".

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

88 0 19
Stephanie Clark is a 17 year old that goes to Wavern High School, and she lives among people with amazing talents and abilities. Summoning beams of a...
3.4K 150 25
[This is extremely old and a huge mess of a story. Proceed with caution.] Miana Mortea is a normal teenage girl - or so she thinks. But one day, h...
256K 10.1K 17
"I'm not sure if I'm ready yet to find out the hard way how strong I am." Strength isn't always physical. I should know. I have plenty of that. It's...
417 53 20
My name's Bianca. I went through hell growing up with an abusive father. I didn't fight back, because I didn't have hope. My mom is dead, or so I...