All About Us (slash/yaoi)

De WhitneyBarrett2

Ever since Payton could remember him and his twin brother Angel have never gotten along. The two are like nig... Mai multe

Ch 1. My Days
Ch 3. Deliver us from Evil

Ch 2. Over and Over

10 0 0
De WhitneyBarrett2

Chapter 2. Over and Over (Sunday)

(Sunday)

I wake up to the sound of Angel's cell phone, the annoying song filling the room. I lie there clutching my pillow, waiting for him to at least answer the phone. The bottom bunk moves a little which probably means either Angel's gonna get up and save me from having to listen to the song or he's simply turning onto his side. I wait and after five minutes it's confirmed. The phone's gonna keep ringing, good bye sleep.

I get up and climb down the ladder, and at once slip on Angel's skateboard. "Ahhh!" I collide with the floor, my butt taking most of the damage but man does it hurt. Angel sits up, rubbing his eyes, a smirk already setting on his face. I get up before he has a chance to say anything and head to the bathroom.

Hate when he doesn't move his crap. That skateboard is nothing but a nuisance and he knows it.

I wash my face, the pain in my backside now numb. Next comes brushing my hair, which goes into it's usual neat braid then I brush my teeth. Up, down, up down, side to side, side to side, then the process repeats. This is my morning ritual, I don't do anything out of order or skip it. Being organized is the key for everything.

Angel comes into the bathroom as I'm now flossing. He doesn't look to me or anything just gets to brushing his teeth, his hair in a mess of tangles. Oh...and it looks like it may be time for him to dye it again, his roots are starting to show. Angel can get real crabby about the hair thing. Don't know what the point is on dying it and shaving the sides.

Sundays for my family is a day of forced family time. It's never fun but at least of us will have to suffer, he can't worm his way out. If we're lucky mom or dad will have to work today. It's unlikely but one can hope.

"Angel! Payton!" Calls Dad's voice from downstairs.

We look at each other and groan. I leave out first, Angel having to wash his mouth out then he follows. Dad's sitting at the kitchen table, mom next to him, both nursing two large mugs of look up in our direction then dad gestures to the two empty seats as if this were some kind of board meeting, a stern expression on his face. "Boys sit down."

Angel and I sit down at the round table, the two of us most likely looking like a pair of lost kittens. The last time dad gave us the, "boys sit down" we found out mom had lost the triplets so this probably isn't good. Hate when they're all serious, scares the crap out of me.

Mom clears her throat, blue eyes looking focused us. "Well your dad and I think it would be a good idea if you both spend the rest of you break at grandpa and grandma's."

"Is this about last night?" Angel asks, his head in his hands, doing little to hide his disappointment to the news. "I mean...we did clean up the mess."

Dad rubs his temples then takes a long drink of his coffee. "That's not the point Angel, it's Payton and your behavior towards each other. The fighting is irritating your mother and even I'm at my wits end with you boys."

"We won't fight anymore then." I blurt out, not for one minute believing it, can't think of a time when we've actually gone without fighting. It's part of us, what were all about. I hate him and he hates me, natural order of things.

Mom sighs, eyebrows knotting downward. "You two have said that before over a million times, over and over and it's the same, you'll start fighting again. It's too much stress on me and your father, you know he's trying to get promoted to partner and I have all these things going on at the station, we can't afford the stress."

Dad rubs his beard then takes another drink of coffee. "Besides grandpa and grandma would love to have you two come and visit them. They've been telling me how hard is to tend to the farm and maintain the store; sending you two up there would give them the help they need without having to hire someone so late in the year. Some time out in the country may even help you two bond as brothers."

Angel groans, pulling his hair. "I have to work and then there's summer scho-"

"Which ends tomorrow, "mom says with a smile, cradling her mug. "As for your job, I already called and talked it out with your boss. It's only for August so grow a backbone and stop complaining."

Dad grabs up his newspaper and mug, standing to his feet, obviously showing that this is not up for debate as mom continues trying to make the visit not sound so bad.

Back when we were about eight, we loved to go to grandpa and grandma's. I believe what changed was when we became teenagers. Most of the things we did at their farm seemed fun at the time, now we find it just a bit boring. Especially Angel, he absolutely hates the place now. Once he went all goth, nothing was the same. That's right around the time he started hanging out with a completely different crowd of friends, it's also around the time we started really fighting. I don't like going because grandma too likes to treat me as if I'm some little...girl okay. Do I have Girlie written on my forehead? Then there's grandpa, he likes Angel more, despite the goth thing. He actually thinks I'm gay. GAY! Okay I may seem like it to some, long hair, on the slender side, do my eyebrows and dress with an eye for fashion, but I'm not gay.

Uggh, I hate when people call me gay or girlie. The gay guys at school sometimes hit on me, hello I'm straight. Straight! The girls I know can vouch on that. But I keep it strictly as friends, kissing is way too much, even touching. I'm just really shy. Too shy to ever even have a girlfriend, but that doesn't make me gay. It doesn't....

XxX. (4:24)

According to mom, we'll be leaving on Tuesday. The only perk for Angel is that we'll be flying. He loves to fly, I prefer to keep my feet on the ground, the heights thing is my fear. What if something happened to the plane. I can't help but be scared when these type of things pop into my head.

Today mom wants to take us shopping for back to school stuff and a few things to wear to grandpa and grandma's, so no family time. Dad's staying behind to fix a few things around the house, which is code for watching football, it makes him look productive by simply claiming that he's gonna fix things. Plus he's not a big fan of malls.

I'm first to shower then it's his turn. Angel takes way more time in the bathroom than me. First he straightens his hair with the flat iron, then he'll probably tie it back. Next comes his make-up ritual, eyeliner and mascerra then he has to put in all his piercings.

Mom and dad hate them, but at the time he was going through the so called "rebellion stage." They of course were pissed off, he got grounded for about two years and ten months, each piercing including the tattoos he also got gave him two months. That was the best time of my life, Angel miserable. Anyway, the list of his eleven piercings: lip ring, nose stud, an industrial one in his right ear, and the cartilage of both ears, and an eyebrow ring. The six tattoos can clearly be seen, a large tribal one on his back, barb wire on both his wrists, on his stomach is another tribal, on his right forearm is some kind of fire like design and the last one is on his left arm of a skull wearing a hoodie smoking a joint.

I can't wait for him to get another piercing or tattoo. He's usually got to heal so there is no bothering me. Don't even know why he wanted to get them so much. Then he gets so damn mad that he got grounded for so long, he still can't really use the computer or talk on the phone too late.

While he's putting on all his accessories, I come into the bathroom and redo my hair. "You know mom's never gonna let you wear that." I say looking at the mesh tank.

He snaps on the collar then slips on his bracelets. "I payed for it with my own money."

"It's just the mall Angel, not a concert."

He rolls his eyes then examines what I'm wearing with a disapproving look. "What's your deal with wearing collard shirts and khakis."

I get to brushing my bangs then slip them behind my ears. "I like them so shut up, it's casual, unlike what you're wearing."

"Whatever." He snaps, pushing me.

I don't hit him back, instead go downstairs, where mom's waiting by door, purse in hand. She points to her watch, frown upon her face. "If we don't hurry the place will be packed by the time we get there." She sighs then heads out the door. "We got to go by Office Depot and get school supplies so tell your brother to hurry up."

At that precise moment Angel comes down, a black hooded vest on. He must've knew mom wasn't gonna go for the mesh shirt. There's no need to hide it, the look mom's giving clearly shows she knows what he's up to. He glances from me to her, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "We gonna go?"

She dismisses it and goes out to the garage, Angel and I following then it's in the car we go on to the mall. On the way mom stops at the bank then to the cleaners to pick up dad's slacks. Sure enough when we get to the mall it's packed; luckily mom finds a good spot, parking into it immediately.

"Okay, first thing's first," mom addresses as we all get out of the vehicle. "Both of you will get five hundred each, if you go over that then oh well, the rest is for supplies. You're to shop together too, got it?"

Angel folds his arms across his chest, ready to debate about this but mom gives him that look that says "don't try me" so he keeps whatever he was gonna say inside. She hands each of us five hundred dollar bills then gives Angel three more. "That's for the both of you to buy something to wear at grandpa and grandma's."

We nod and mom continues. "You should have your cell phones in case of an emergency, I'll be at either Dillards or Foleys."

We nod again and mom heads to the Dillards entrance while me and Angel go through the front entrance. Shop together, yeah right. I'm not gonna go into those creepy stores, I always feel weird in Hot Topic, Spencer's no better. Both places just don't make me comfortable.

"Try and keep up Payton, " Angel says pulling me by the arm. "cause I'm not gonna get in trouble again because of you."

I yank my arm out of his hold, not about to take any of his shit. "That was your fault and you know it."

He stops then turns to me. "Whatever, it doesn't matter now since we're gonna be shipped to that stupid farm."

"Anyway, we'll stop at your stupid Acrom whatever then Spencers."

"It's Acrombie and Finch you moron." I hiss marching to the store.

He follows, not at all thrilled as we enter the store. He's such a baby at times, wouldn't kill him to at least deal with the place. He'll have his time anyway when it comes to Spencers, I won't even go in there. Sex toys are not exactly what I like my eyes to see.

I browse the jeans, then look through the shirts, Angel walking alongside keeping his mouth shut but not

wasting any time on making disgusted faces at the clothes. "Oh come on, they're not that bad." I pick up one shirt in particular that reads "Every one's worn me out" and hold it against him.

"This one's pretty funny." I'll try to be civil this once with Angel, if it doesn't work then I'll know just to give up. I don't always want to fight, it just sort of...happens.

He takes the shirt and throws it back in the bin. "Just hurry up so we can get the hell out of here."

I let out a long sigh and get back to shopping. Obviously some people can be so stubborn and rude. That's why I don't try, Angel's an insensitive jerk who lives for fighting. It's his way or no way. That's why we're always at each others throats.

I spend half of my money on a few pairs of jeans, mostly torn, then some shirts and even a pair of Converses from Journeys. Now it's on to Angel's first destination, Spencers. He bought him some Converses as well at Journeys, so we just need to get a few more pairs of shoes and then we're done on that. While he shops in Spencers I wait outside, pulling out my mp3 player and ignoring this guy who seems to be staring at me. Soon the guy comes up, grinning as he pulls his baseball cap more onto his head. I pretend not to notice him, keeping my attention on the mp3. Don't know what the hell he wants, I'm just minding my business. Wish Angel would hurry up.

The guy taps my shoulder. Damn, now I got to notice him, maybe he'll go away.

I pull my headphones out my ears and look up at him, considering he towers me by a foot. "Can I help you?"

His green eyes look me over for some unknown reason then he grins again. "You can help me by giving me the pleasure of taking you out cutie."

"I'm a boy if you can't tell." I say putting a little edge to my voice. I don't understand why this even needs to be said, I'm a dude that doesn't find other dudes attractive so he might as well leave me the hell alone.

He laughs to this. "I can see that. I'm Jay Alon by the way, just moved here." He extends his hand, then laughs again by my hesitation. "I'm not gonna bite you pretty."

I shake his hand then stuff my player in my pocket and pick up my bags, clearly seeing that this guy still is interested, which obviously means he's after something that includes me. "Well, it's nice to meet you but I have to go now." I escape inside as quickly as I can and in the process slam right into Angel, the bags in his arms flying everywhere.

"Whoa, watch it dummy!" The bags fall all about, some of them spilling of their contents. My eyes land on all the stuff that came out one of the bags closest to me, a pair of fuzzy handcuffs, a sex game called Erotic Vibrations, a package of large dice that say Naughty Dicey and a huge bottle of something that says K-Y Jelly.

Oh god! Why does this always happen? My brother is such a pervy nasty dog. Sicko!

He gets down and immediately starts dumping the things back into the bags. "What the hell were you doing anyway?"

I help him out by putting the spilled shirts in a bag, looking over my shoulder every few minutes to make sure that guy didn't follow me inside. "Um...not-nothing."

Once all the stuff is in the bags, Angel takes them all to the guy behind the cashier who agrees to keep them till were done shopping. When we leave out the store, that Jay dude's gone. This has me breathing a sigh of relief and able to calm down.

"Okay, now time to go to Hot Topic." Angel says counting the money he has left.

I turn to him and point ahead. "But The Gap is right down there, Hot Topic's upstairs."

"So, your point?"

Goddammit! Why does he have to challenge everything and turn things into a fight. He knows damn well that The Gap is closer. Being a dick is just gonna prevent us from getting our shopping done.

"Have it your way then."

He smirks then we head to the elevator and once on the second floor, Angel goes straight for Hot Topic.

"Why are you coming along?" He asks after noticing me following. "Doesn't this place scare poor little Dainty Payton."

Oh no, not that stupid nickname. He knows how much that name bothers me. Dainty Payton is something, thanks to him, I got stuck with since the second grade. The coaches even call me it.

I ignore it and walk past him to where I spot a few mangas that are posted. The heavy metal blares overhead, each song to me is more revolting than the next. A few anime tees catch my attention and instantly I flock over, Angel over by the Tripp pants.

I pick up a Death Note shirt and see if it's my size. Hm...they have a few Trinity Blood's. Decisions, decisions.

"Boo." Comes a voice above me and sure enough it belongs to that Jay guy.

I look away from him, my attention on the anime shirts. "Thought I lost you." He says grinning and licking his lips.

"Do you always stalk people?" I ask putting the Death Note shirt back and reaching for a Bleach one.

He smirks, looking me over again. "Just really cute boys, why?

"It's a little creepy." Might as well come right out and say it.

He thinks on this for awhile before speaking again. "Well, if you let me take you out I'll prove that I am totally not creepy."

This guy just isn't taking no for an answer but what did I say before. Dudes just come right up and hit on me. Do I just have a sticker on my face that says "men may touch." I turn to this guy, putting the shirt back. "I am not gay so you might as well give up."

He sighs, gazing adoringly into my eyes. "Such a shame, cutie like you could break even a player like me's heart."

I glance over at Angel, who is still busy, now looking over the belts. "I have a twin though, he might be interested."

Jay smiles, following where my eyes are. "You two don't look that much alike, but I see the resemblance."

I look back at Jay, trying my best not to laugh. "He bi or gay?"

"Probably bi."

At that point, Angel comes over ruining my little plan. "Payton I'm gonna need one of your hundreds for this outfit I wanna get for Jenna."

Jay checks out my brother, being quite obvious about it as I hand Angel one of my hundreds. He walks away after getting the money. "Definitely a cutie, so what's his number."

I pull out my cellphone and give Jay the number and he leaves. This ought to teach him to quit being such an ass, he'll be pissed about what I've done but oh well. Pay back time. I join back up with him as he finishes paying for his stuff, leaving it again with the cashier. We then head to the food court, already getting in a big argument over where to eat. Dumb Dumb wants McDonalds and I want Subway. We each then just get our own and sit at a table near the back.

"Mom probably drove across the street to Olive Garden." I take a small bite of my sandwich, Angel stuffing his face with a Big Mac.

He nods then finally comes up for air, putting the burger down and wiping mustard off his mouth. "I guess we have to head to Gap before you start complaining to mom."

"I don't complain, and before you start that stuff up, what was with all that stuff you bought at Spencers?" I press, sitting back.

He smirks then dips two fries in ketchup. "Back to school stuff."

"You're a freak bro." I sip my water, trying not to think about what he bought.

He gets back to eating, bangs falling forward, covering his eyes. "Don't narc it till you try it spaz."

"You're still a freak Angel and what was with buying Jenna that french maid costume?"

He stops eating to take a long drink of his soda then stares up at me. "I like that sort of thing okay, anyway it's gonna be her birthday soon, wanted to give her something from the heart."

Does he hear himself sometimes. Goodness, "from the heart" now that's just stupid. Jenna likes that kind of thing anyway so I guess they're perfect for each other. I get back to eating, no longer bothering with conversation. When we're both done, we do the final stop at The Gap, where I get my clothes then Angel goes back to Spencers and Hot Topic to get his stuff. By the time we get to Dillards mom's not there so we head to Foleys where she's waiting, looking rather impatient. We leave the mall and go to Office Depot, Angel preferring to wait in the car, shopping for supplies just isn't his favorite thing to do. It's back home when we're done on the supplies, where Angel and I start packing.

"I don't know how I'm gonna be able to go without you Jenna for a full month." Angel complains into the phone, abandoning all his packing, now laying in his bed talking on his cell.

I fold my last pair of jeans into my second suitcase then zip it up and put it under my bed. I'm always the first done when it comes to packing, and I never forget anything. Organization. I go downstairs and dial my best-friend Martin's number after Angel starts to get too pornographic for my taste.

Martin picks up on the eighth ring, sounding out of breath. "I've been calling you all day Payton."

"Had to go shopping for school clothes, what's up?"

"Not much, just called to tell you that I actually got a date with Carmen this Thursday." He says, the excitement practically filling his voice.

Martin Cruise has been my best-friend since the first grade so we know everything about each other. He comes from a strict family, Mexican-American. He's always played on the football team at every school we've gone to and he's the nicest guy I know, I can count on him for anything. Martin's even got my same sibling problems, his brother is one of my brother's friends, same kind of jerk.

"Still there Pay?"

"Yeah; you wouldn't believe what happened to me at the mall today...." I start telling him about Jay, leaving nothing out, even the little joke on Angel. He laughs after I'm done then we talk about the rest of our friends and random animes. While we're having this debate over which anime lead character could beat another, Angel comes downstairs and hands me his phone, smirk upon his face.

"Let me call you back Martin, Angel's bothering me again."

"Okay, bye." I hang up the phone then look up at Angel, unsure why he wants me to talk to Jenna. She's his psycho girlfriend.

"Hello?" I answer pressing the phone to my ear.

"Hey there cutie, it's Jay." Angel puts his hands on his hips, already looking like he's about to laugh as my face gets hotter.

"Um...don't you remember what I...said before...um....back in Hot Topic?" I ask nervously, biting on my lower lip.

"Don't worry your brother told me about your shyness, and that you're not technically out of the closet." He pauses then continues. "It's alright, a date will be just what you need, I'll pick you up at seven tomorrow."

"I'm....busy!" I shout but it's too late, the dial tone greets my ear, telling me he's hanged up already. Angel starts laughing to this, which has me really biting my lip, till the taste of blood touches my tongue.

Mom comes into the kitchen, looking confused. "What's was that all about?" Dad comes in as well, just as confused, stopping behind mom.

Angel really starts laughing now and when he stops that stupid smirk is back on his face. He plays with my braid, knocking it side to side. "Payton's got a date tomorrow with a six-foot tall player."

Dad sits down at the table smiling. "Wow, little Payton's got himself a future super model, you be sure to tell her not to wear heels on the date, you boys have my shortness remember. "

Angel leans onto the counter and laughs again. "That would be the last thing on Payton's date's mind, but he'll bring plenty of beef, eh Payton."

My vision becomes blurred with oncoming tears, my face really heating up as I glare at Angel. "He?"Dad looks at mom puzzled then at Angel. "It's a guy."

Uggghh! I'll kill him, he's got no right to start shit like that! This joke has gone way too far and like usual it seems to have back fired to me!

"Yep, Payton likes to play for the other team." Angel starts laughing again, a silly grin on his face.

"Shut your fucking mouth!" I scream before tackling Angel, knocking him against the counter. He pushes me back with enough force to send me straight to the ground. I jump up but by then dad has taken his place in between the two of us and I must say never have I seen him look so angry. That's when I notice mom off in the corner crying, her hands covering her face.

"You two are gonna stop this right now and I mean it!" He looks from me to Angel then roughly grabs us both by the arms. "You're going to grandpa and grandma's tonight, if I have to drive you up there myself! Go upstairs now and get your things, I want you back down here in five minutes ready or there will be some fighting!" He lets us go and we both scurry off upstairs.

I wipe my tears on my sleeve and grab my two suit cases as Angel starts packing his. I go downstairs, wearing only my pajamas. No point on changing, dad seemed quite serious and I'm not about to be made into an example. Dad's already got his keys in hand and is standing in front of the garage door, eyes on his watch. Mom's now at the table, nursing a cup of what smells like scotch. Angel comes running down the stairs in the nick of time, his suitcases in tote and stands next to me.

"Well, get going!" Dad booms leaving out the house, slamming the door behind him.

Angel looks to mom, who seems in a dazed state, then follows dad. I'm last, suddenly wishing I hadn't lost my temper. But how could I not, now dad thinks I'm gay. It hurts to be accused of that since I see to always get teased about it. Why can't I be cool and confident like Angel. Instead I'm the twin that may like....well...other....

Oh this is just so damn confusing. None of it matters anyway. Gay or not, granddad is bound to give me a hard time.

And...did I forget to mention that he's a retired general for the army.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2K 68 14
Two identical twins so alike outside, but so different from the inside... Blake the older twin is your typical fuckboy that loves to be around girls...
4.6K 579 22
Two brothers fight over the girl of their dreams, despite her being only in love with one of them.
398 5 17
After being shipped out of both heaven, and hell, for their behavior, these two girls meet each other in the human realm. One of them is a demon who...
154 18 19
Two boys. Drawn together by love but set apart by the harsh realities of friends, parents, and the society around them. A game of Fame, Popularity...