Scruff [zm] [au]

Autorstwa timidbones

"Your scruff, it itches." "Maybe it does, but you love it, especially in between your thighs." Or when a man... Więcej

Scruff [zm] [au]
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven [part one]
Eleven [part two]
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
PLEASE READ AND DON'T KILL ME
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
A farewell.
Nineteen

Four

6.9K 273 109
Autorstwa timidbones

(unedited atm)

It's been a while since I last saw her; almost a week. I haven't heard of her, or seen her since Friday. My mind kept wondering the worse, but I struggled from keeping her out of mind. I found myself only coming out when I heard her voice outside the hall, sometimes she was with a friend, or other times she'd come home from school with her mom as I assume she doesn't ride the bus.

Something had happened to me, something sparked inside of me that I'm not able to stop it. I have all these unknown feelings inside me for this young girl. I don't know whether it's a curse or blessing, either way I can't control it.

My friends and family have noticed my mood. Whenever I hadn't seen her at least once a day my mood would be sour. They'd ask me what was wrong with me, but I replied that I was tired. It's like a part of me is missing when I don't see her, or at least hear her. When I hear her it gives me the assurance that she's safe.

I can't believe someone had turned me soft, let alone a young school girl.

Though I'm still the same person to everyone else, I'm the only one who's noticed that I've changed. I don't know if I should be angry, because now I don't take advantage of the woman's body like I use to. I use to not give a shit about a woman's body, I'd only use it to my advantage. Now, I admire it like if it was an art piece. The curve from the sides to the hips makes me want to place my rough hands on it, squeezing the fullness. The fullness of ones thighs, if I slightly trail my hand up I know I'll have her panting because I'll get closer to the most sensitive part of the woman's body.

One day I was walking up the stairs, the stupid elevator had some issues, and a body rushed past me. It took me a second who was in such a hurry, and it was her. Her long, dark hair was bouncing as she ran, her hands holding on to the straps of her book bag. Her school uniform made my heart and cöck throb. She was wearing a white blouse, the top two buttons were undone that was tucked inside her knee length blue skirt. My eyes were on her the time as I gracefully made my way to my door. Her hands rushed in her pockets and didn't achieve what she was looking for, then she tried the pockets of er book bag; nothing. She let a small whimper, leaning her forehead against the wooden door, sighing in defeat.

She must have forgotten her keys.

"Are you locked out?" I question.

She looked at me, wide eyed, and her cheeks pink that makes me question if she has naturally pink cheeks, or if she's embarrassed easily.

"Um," she coughed, straighten herself and her school uniform. "Y-Yes."

"Is your mom home?"

She shook her head saying no.

"Do you want to wait inside?" I point to my apartment. I know this is risky, but its even riskier if I leave her alone. I don't want to imagine a sick fûck coming up to her. I know a couple of guys who live in this floor that are drunks, and predators.

She bit her lip, I assume she was thinking about it, and I don't blame her. If I was her I'd say no in an instant if I saw a man like me.

"Okay," she whispers.

I jerk my head, telling her to come in. I couldn't help the smirk on my face, she noticed it and sent me a shy smile. As she walked in front of me I smelled her perfume, hmm. I'm sure it was some type of flower. I imagine her in a hill full of flowers, laying down, and giggling. I'm sure her laugh is as beautiful as her, for a second I convince myself that she might be perfect. Perfect to me, at least.

I closed the door behind me. I was still behind her and I watched her as she took in her surroundings. I'm not a messy guy, maybe I could've done my dishes earlier, but my place wasn't trashed. She kicked off her white converse, and walked to my living room. Her eyes wet from the wall to the ceiling, to the floor, and lastly to my paper work on my coffee table.

She gasped, "You like novels?"

"Yes," suddenly I was out of breath.

"I do, too," she tells me, her smile brightening. Her hands grabbed a book, Persuasion by Jane Austen, and her blue eyes skimmed the book. She did something that caught me off guard, she brought the book to her nose and it seemed she was smelling it as she was flickering every page. I don't know if I find it strange, or incredibly amusing. Either way, I was smiling.

When she was done, she looked at me mortified, "Sorry, I just like the smell of books."

"It's okay," I say, bitting my lip. I sat on my L-shaped couch.

"Are you laughing at me?" She squinted her eyes, she got up and sat dangerously close to me.

"What if I am?" I challenge.

She playfully rolled her eyes. She took no shame into staring at me, her eyes stayed on me. I notice her eyes flicker to my lips, and to my chin, "I've only seen men on magazines with facial hair like yours. I like it."

My pants are getting tight...Fuck.

"You should call your mom." I cringed at how rude I must have sound, but I needed to change the subject or else we would've ended up doing something else.

"Okay," she sighed, and got up and left to my kitchen.

Or you could stay a little longer and we could make out and watch a movie, I wanted to suggest.

I could hear her talking into the phone, "I forgot the keys.....I'm sorry.....I must've left them on the counter.....I'm in, um, I'm with Hannah.....okay, bye, love you."

Seconds later she came back, sitting next to me. I asked why she lied about where she was, she was hesitant but later I found out that her mom thinks I'm some gang member. Fück, now I remember why her face turned into disgust, she smelled my breathe and it reeked of pot.

"Have you ever smoked?" I question.

"No," she shakes her head.

"Good, it's bad for you."

"Then why do you do it?"

"Don't worry about me," I tell her and she looks down.

"Shït, I didn't mean it like that, I meant I'm just a bad influence." Now I didn't know what I was saying, I was just blabbering because she made me nervous. God, I sounded like a bitch.

"If you're a bad influence," she whispers, scooting closer to me. "Will you turn me into a bad girl?"

I swallowed, praying that she wouldn't notice my hard on. I don't know how to answer this, I don't know if this is a trick question; whether it was a simple question, or if she was indicating something more sexual.

I wanted to tell her I'll turn her into something she was not destined to be. I'll ruin her, completely destroying that innocence she holds. I'm not religious, but I swear she could be an angel. She looks so pure, soft, and delicate. Everything I should stay away from or else it could be mistreated.

"I should go. I don't want to get caught." She says, getting up from her position. I almost whine from the loss of closeness we held.

"Okay," is all I say.

I follow her to the door. I unlock, and she says goodbye to me.

"Thank you for letting me wait inside, I had a good time. It'll be our little secret." She winks and then corrupts into laughter, it's such a lovely sound. It's better than what I expected.

"What's your name?" I finally ask, waiting for her response. I rub my chin and my jawline, her eyes follow my movements and bites her lip. Don't.

She swallows. "Annabelle."

"Hm," I hum. "I like it."

"Oh," she stammers. "Thank you."

I wave goodbye and close my door. I was left with her sense and nothing more, but it was way more than she could give. Yet.

My beautiful Annabelle.

__.__
Sorry for the wait lol I've been having writers block /: Also, I will be going back to school in five days, so I won't be able to upload as much as I am. But I will update!

Please Vote and Comment, thank you!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.4K 343 101
Idk what this is. I'm just so weird tbh idek But yeah, why not just try it out? It's probably gon' be fun. I hope. Zain is life, Zain is love. ❤
475K 6.7K 20
"What do you say?" "Thank you for taking care of me, Daddy." ***read at your own risk, I wrote this when I was younger and it sucks***
581K 4.3K 33
Daddy smut ;)
84.1K 3.3K 24
“I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, or if it was the second or third or fourth. But I remember the first moment I looked...