Lashton One Shots (Reasons)✓

Av ThoseBritishGuys

A collection of Lashton one shots :-) follow to view private chapters ! - ThoseBritishGuys 2015 [ Lashton 5so... Mer

[ reasons ]
[ private chapters ]
[ ice cream kisses ]
[ i think we're like the wind and the sea ]
[ coffee shop soundtrack ]
[ such a brilliant star you are ]
[ don't panic now love ]
[ sending you forget me nots ]
[ you're the minnie to my mickey ]
[ wrong number ]
[ i was sure i couldn't have you ]
[ and i almost had you ]
[ so disconnected ]
[ my eyes are no good ]
[ rainy day kisses ]
[ fireworks and symphonies ]
[ focus ]
[ those hazel eyes ]
[ sky blue ]
[ don't leave me ]
[ what a wonderful world this would be ]
[ specials board ]
[ tonight i'll sing to you ]
[ touch me, yeah ]
[ 2:18 ]
[ come back to bed ashton ]
[ lonely eyes ]
[ 3AM ]
[ cracks ]
[ when we collide ]
[ why we write ]
[ without you, i feel broke, like i'm half of a whole ]
[ time has brought your heart to me ]
[ so give it to me now, we're lost in a dream now ]
[ and i almost had you pt. 2 ]
[ hear the voices sing ]
[ twin skeletons ]
[ the hourglass that is life ]
[ you're the beat playing in my heart ]
[ we don't even sell tyres ]
[ i'll always love you ]
[ you're the one that i want, you're the one that i need ]
[ to live in love and die ]
[ the concert ]
[ the first i love you ]
[ how to play the drums ]
[ all i want for christmas is you ]
[ my lover ]
[ i'll follow you into the dark ]
[ as long as you're still burning bright ]
[ count me away before you sleep ]
[ but my favorite place is the warm embrace ]
[ a puppy for a puppy ]
[ a kiss with a fist is better than none ]
[ a late night stroll through the cute little mitten ]
[ your love will take me home ]
[ she looks so perfect ]
[ lettuce be lovers ]
[ i'll hold you through the night until you smile ]
[ go ahead rip my heart out; 1 ]
[ go ahead rip my heart out; 2 ]
[ all my heart ]
[ thunderstorms ]
[ tickle fights ]
[ welcome home ]
[ it's too cold outside for angels to fly part 1 ]
[ it's too cold outside for angels to fly part 2 ]
[ erratic ]
[ cute holiday series ]
[ of the 1st of december and peppermint lattes ]
[ of the 2nd of december and claustrophobia ]
[ of the 3rd of december and first snow ]
[ of the 4th of december and hot chocolate ]
[ of the 5th of december and burnt gingerbread houses ]
[ of the 6th of december and broken heaters ]
[ of the 7th of december and decorating for christmas ]
[ of the 8th of december and charity work ]
[ of the 9th of december and christmas sweaters ]
[ of the 10th of december and christmas cookies ]
[ on the 11th of december and fallen angels ]
[ of the 12th of december and christmas movies ]
[ sleep in heavenly peace ]
[ the place only you and i share ]

492 14 2
Av ThoseBritishGuys

[ ch. 47 ]
[ the place only you and i share ]
By ashtxnirwined
AO3

-~-~-~-

Life kind of sucked for Ashton. He'd constantly have to move from place to place due to his dad's work, and so he never really had friends. He didn't really see the point in making them to be honest. And it wasn't like people were queuing up to be friends with him. He ignored people, and people ignored him. It was an unspoken rule that applied to Ashton and the rest of the world. People just naturally stayed away from him. He didn't know why, and if he was honest, he didn't really care.

And so when an incredibly tall boy with immaculate hair and piercing blue eyes came up to him on his first day, Ashton was surprised to say the least. He felt a tap on his shoulder, turned around, and crashed into an extremely hard chest.

"Easy there mate."

Ashton looked up, and blushed as the boy looked at him. It wasn't as if Ashton liked him, but anyone would blush if they were being scrutinized by an incredibly hot male specimen. Ashton wasn't sure how long he stood there with his eyes to the ground, avoiding the boy's gaze. He stood still, and was frozen under the stare, until the same voice snapped him out of it.

"You're the new kid, right?"

Ashton looked up and met the boy's eyes. He stammered out a quick 'yeah'.

"Are you going to tell me your name, or just stand there?"

Ashton mentally face-palmed. It was the first time anyone had ever come up to speak to him, and he was ruining it within five seconds of meeting the person.

"Er yeah sorry. I'm Ashton."

"Nice to meet you Ash. Can I call you that? I'm going to call you that. I'm Luke, and those two idiots over there are Calum and Michael," said Luke. He turned around to point to two tall boys, one with extremely tan skin, and one with extremely bright hair.

Are all boys in this school just incredibly attractive? Ashton felt extremely out of his limit. From what he had seen and from the amount of stares he and Luke had been getting, the three were the popular boys. Ashton wasn't used to this. Ashton was a wallflower, and was quite happy being one. To go from being invisible to being the most talked about at school was strange and overwhelming, especially because he was in front one of the most attractive boys he'd ever seen. Ashton realised that he still hadn't even given Luke a reply, and Luke, as a result, was staring at him with an amused expression on his face.

"Yeah, you can call me Ash, yeah that's okay and yeah it's nice to meet you too."

Ashton felt as though he was really screwing this up. He said 'yeah' about fifty times in the space of two minutes, and his brain to mouth connection was clearly tripping.

"Well come on then, we have English together right now".

Luke grabbed Ash's hand and pulled him towards Calum and Michael.

Ashton stopped moving for a second.

"Wait, Luke, er how do you know my timetable?"

Luke laughed nervously, his cheeks flushing pink, and his hand reaching up to scratch the back of his neck.

"I, er"

Luke stammered, not wanting Ashton to know that he'd seen him walk in. Luke had then immediately gone to the office and pretended to be his assigned tour guide, and obtained a copy of his timetable. Luke acted on impulse. Thinking about his actions had never been a strong point for him, and so when he'd seen the new boy walk in, all rationality went out the window. With his curly hair pushed from his face by a bandana, and his hazel eyes literally shining, Luke had to do something to have an excuse to meet him.

Luke, luckily, was saved by Calum and Michael, who immediately got Ashton's attention by introducing themselves. Ashton laughed nervously and introduced himself too, and they all walked to English together.

It turned out that Ashton only had English and Music with the other boys, and they were the first two lessons of the day. Ashton thus found himself walking by himself to the cafeteria, and after asking some random girl for directions, he took a deep breath and walked in. The harsh sounds of conversations clashing in the air hit Ashton's ears. This school is by far the biggest, and so noisiest school he's ever been to, and the cafeteria is huge. His eyes scan the crowd, looking for an empty table. He doesn't want to bother Luke or his friends. They didn't ask him to sit with them at lunch, and so he assumed they just didn't want him there. The rejection had hurt initially, but Ashton has been rejected enough times to be able to brush off the feeling, and keep going. That ability came with a price though. He naturally pushed people away, from fear of rejection. It wasn't something he was proud of, but it was him, and he couldn't change it.

Ashton jumped when he felt a hand enclose around his, and someone yank him into the lunch queue. From the tingles that hit him when the hand grabbed his, he knew it was Luke.

"Ash! Hey!"

"Hey Luke. Er what are you doing?"

"You didn't think I'd let you eat alone, did you?"

Luke shook his head, as if the thought of letting Ash eat by himself was the most ridiculous thing he ever heard.

"You didn't ask-I just thought. I don't know. Sorry."

Luke had noticed that about Ashton. Ashton never made the first move, and only did things if he was asked to. Yet, instead of pushing him away, like it did with more people, Luke was intrigued. Ashton was a mystery, and Luke was desperate to get Ashton to open up to him.

"My bad, Ash. We're friends now though, right?"

Ashton felt a smile tugging at his lips.

"Friends sounds good, yeah." Ash gave Luke a nervous chuckle.

"Good. Now come on! Cal and Mikey are waiting for us."

Luke and Ashton grabbed their lunch and weaved their way through the crowds. Luke stayed close to Ashton, and took an almost protective stance while walking behind him. People noticed of course, and people were wondering why Luke had become so attached to this boy. If Luke was honest, he didn't know either. All he knew was that this boy was definitely someone who he wanted to keep close, and wanted to protect, and love? Luke shook off that thought quickly. Luke didn't do love. Luke was gay, yes, and openly gay at that, but had never been one to have a relationship. They just weren't appealing to him. But a relationship with Ashton was, and Luke was desperate.

They sat down, and before long, conversation was flowing easily between the four. Luke, Calum and Michael were telling Ashton about this band they were in, and how they were desperate for a drummer.

"Hey Ash, do you know anyone who plays the drums?" Michael asked.

"Stop being stupid Mike, how would he know anyone here?" Luke said, shaking his head.

Ashton just looked down and blushed, with a small smile on his face.

"Wait a moment," Michael noticed that Ash had gone quiet.

Luke turned to look at Ash, and it simultaneously clicked in Luke, Calum, and Michael's minds.

Ashton looked up when he noticed that the three boys were staring at him with knowing smirks.

"I mean, yeah, I play the drums. I'm not that good though, you don't want me."

"Bullshit, Ash. Come over later for band practice yeah? We'll decide that then," Calum said.

Ashton agreed, and sent a quick text to his dad to say that he'd be stopping home to pick up his cajon and then leaving to go to a friend's.

Luke grabbed Ashton's hand once again and pulled him to his car at the end of day. Ashton noticed how Luke had a habit of holding his hand. He never held Michael's or Calum's; only Ashton's. It was like Ashton was complaining though, he honestly loved it. Luke had noticed his tendency to do that too, but as far as he could tell, Ashton wasn't uncomfortable, and so he kept doing it.

They pulled up to Luke's house, and they all exited the car, with Michael and Calum carrying Ashton's cajon.

"Mum! I'm home!" Luke yelled out as soon as he entered.

Luke's mum appeared and her eyes immediately locked onto an unfamiliar boy who's hands were intertwined with her son's.

"Luke, who's this?"

Luke realised that his mum's gaze was locked on his hand. Ashton noticed too, and expected Luke to release it, but Luke just held on tighter.

"This is my friend, Ashton. He's new."

Luke gave his mum a look that said 'we're just friends, I swear'.

"Hi Ashton."

"Hi Mrs Hemmings."

Luke's mum immediately told Ashton to call her Liz, and asked him if he would like anything to eat or drink. Ashton politely declined, before once again, being pulled away by Luke.

Michael and Calum set Ashton's cajon down in Luke's garage, which also held many many guitars, electric, acoustic, and bass. They handed the drum sheet music for 'Heartbreak Girl' to Ashton, and Ashton started drumming it straight away. Luke, Michael, and Calum stopped what they were doing and turned to look at Ashton. Once Ashton noticed that he was being watched, he stopped playing and blushed.

"Look, I know I'm not that great. I told you I wasn't. I'm sorry, I'll go now." Ashton got up and got ready to leave.

"What, no. Ash! That was fucking brilliant, we were looking at you because you were good, not bad!" Michael quickly yelled out.

Luke chimed in a second later.

"Ash. Stay. Please?"

Ashton turned to look at Luke. He locked eyes with him and Ashton felt something in his stomach. He liked him. After coming to this realisation he knew he could never deny Luke anything, and so sighed, turned around, and sat down on his cajon again.

"Alright guys, let's go!" Calum said.

They took their positions and Michael and Luke started playing the opening chords to Heartbreak Girl.

Ashton felt it all the way through. He connected with the boys through the music, and this feeling was shared by the other three. The song came to end, and they all smiled at each other.

Ashton was in his room playing the drums when a text from Luke came through. It had been a few weeks since the first band practice, and he was growing close to all the boys, but Luke in particular.

To Ash
hey ash! d'ya wanna come over for a bit :-)

To Luke
yeah sounds good, see you in 10? xx

Ashton started to panic. He hadn't meant to add the two kisses on the end. He did it by autopilot, and he was freaking out. Luke couldn't know that Ash liked him. It would make their friendship weird,

To Ash
yeah see you then :-) xxx

Ashton breathed out a sign of relief and walked up to his mirror. He retied the bandana on his head to make it tighter, and changed shirts. He chucked on his converses and ran out the door, yelling to his dad that he was going to Luke's.

Luke only lived one road away so Ashton found himself at Luke's doorstep a lot earlier than anticipated. Ashton knocked on the door, and when it opened, he held out his hand for Luke to take. It had become a thing now. Luke and Ashton would always hold hands whenever they were with each other, and both of them wouldn't ever have it any other way.

They immediately went up to Luke's room, where they both collapsed onto Luke's bed. Luke then got up and walked over to his DVD player, and put in Mean Girls. It had become a kind of tradition for them. Both Ashton and Luke had lost count of the amount of times they'd watched this film together.

Luke climbed back into bed with Ashton, this time sitting much closer to him. Ashton's breath hitched as he felt Luke's body come into contact with his. Ashton tried to concentrate on breathing normally, so Luke couldn't tell what was up. Suddenly, Ashton felt himself yanked down by Luke, so Ashton was essentially cuddling Luke.

Luke noticed that Ashton had stiffened up. "This okay Ash?"

"Er yeah Lukey, it's fine." Ashton realised his slip up and soon as the words left his mouth.

"Lukey?" Luke let out a chuckle.

Ashton blushed and looked down.

"Sorry that slipped out um-"

"It's fine, I like it. As long as I can call you Ashy?"

"Yeah, yeah, of course."

And with that, Luke pulled Ashton closer to his side and tightened his grip.

During the movie, both Luke and Ashton fell asleep. Liz opened the door to the room where the boys were sleeping, smiled, and then left.

The next morning was a Saturday, and Ashton woke first. He realised he was still in his tight jeans, and moved around, trying to get comfortable.

"Would you please stop moving."

Ashton abruptly stopped. He then realised that there was an arm slung over his body, and his back was pressed into someone's chest. He blushed as he felt Luke's arm tighten around him, and felt Luke snuggle into him.

"Hey Ashy."

"Hey Lukey."

Luke reached up and combed his fingers through Ashton's hair. Ashton closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of Luke so close to him.

Luke stopped and leaned his head into Ashton's neck.

"We should probably get up now Ashy."

Ashton nodded his head in reply, but neither made a move to get up. After a few minutes, Ashton sighed and pulled away from Luke, sitting up in the bed. Ashton got up and went to the bathroom, and left Luke lying there.

Luke thought back to the incredibly intimate moment they just shared. Luke knew he liked Ashton. He knew from the moment he walked into school on his first day. He wasn't sure whether Ashton liked him back, but comfort came from the fact that Ashton hadn't pulled away while they were cuddling.

In the bathroom, Ashton took a deep breath and looked in the mirror.

What the hell just happened?

Ashton snapped out of it and washed his face and attempted to freshen up.

"Lukey! Do you have a spare toothbrush?"

"Just use mine Ashy. It's right there."

Ashton shuddered in disgust. "No, ew."

Luke was silent and Ashton wondered where he had gone, until he saw Luke walk into the bathroom. Luke opened a drawer and pulled out a spare toothbrush, but decided to play a little game. Luke was much taller than Ashton, and so when Ashton reached for the brush, Luke held it up, out of Ashton's reach.

"Lukey." Ashton whined. "Give me the toothbrush."

Luke smirked, and said "Make me."

The air in the room tensed, and Ashton's breath hitched. Luke sensed the change in the air, and had an idea.

"What do you want me to do Lukey? I'll do anything just give me the damn brush."

"Anything?" Luke asked, his smirk growing wider.

Oh no. Ashton thought. Well, there was no backing out of this now. "Anything." Ashton confirmed.

"Kiss me."

Ashton swore he stopped breathing. "W-what?"

"You heard me. Kiss me."

Ashton reached up, and leant in. Just as he was about to touch his lips to Luke, he felt Luke slacken, and saw that the toothbrush had dropped to a reachable height. He brushed his lips ever so slightly against Luke's, before leaning up and snatching the brush out of his hand.

"Hey!" Luke pouted, and Ashton almost 'awwed' out loud, because to him, it was adorable. Ashton laughed at Luke, and pulled him into a hug.

"Later, yeah?" Ashton said.

Luke smiled. "Promise?"

What the hell am I doing? Ashton had now just told Luke that he'd kiss him later. But, instead of backtracking, Ashton got a burst of confidence. He reached up to Luke's ear.

"I promise Lukey." The words caressed over Luke's ear, and Luke shivered. Ashton nipped at Luke's earlobe, before turning away and starting to brush his teeth. Luke smiled to himself, and started to freshen up too.

Ashton had gone home during the day, as his dad needed him to help around the house. It wasn't until 5ish that Ashton's phone dinged. Ashton eagerly grabbed his phone, knowing that it was a message from Luke.

To Ashy
Do you wanna stay the night again? I think it counts as 'later' now ;-) xxx

Ashton took a deep breath, knowing that tonight was going to be interesting. If he was honest, this whole thing confused him. Luke was a friend. He liked him, yes, but they weren't together. They hadn't even acknowledged their feelings for one another. But now they were talking about kissing each other? But Ashton had found out a long time ago that he could never deny Luke anything. He was in far too deep for that.

To Lukey
I'd love to :) and you'll just have to wait and see won't you xxx

Ashton didn't bother packing an overnight bag, as he knew he could just borrow Luke's things, and ran out the house. As soon as Ashton reached the drive, Luke came out the door and pulled Ashton in and up to his room. Luke slammed the door shut behind Ashton and backed him up against it. Luke immediately ducked his head into Ashton's neck, and started pressing butterfly kisses on the exposed skin.

"Lukey, what are you doing?"

Luke knew that Ashton would be confused by his actions, but he couldn't wait any longer.

Luke looked up at Ashton, and said "Aren't you going to fulfil your promise?"

Ashton knew what Luke was talking about, and immediately blushed.

"When you invited me over, I thought we were going to watch Mean Girls and cuddle not-"

Ashton stopped when he felt Luke's finger press against his lips.

"Kiss me you idiot."

Ashton reached up, and tentatively pushed his lips against Luke's. Luke immediately groaned, and held Ashton closer to his body, while starting to move his lips against Ashton's. He could tell that Ashton was less experienced, and so took the lead. He wound his arms around Ashton's neck, and played with the hair on the nape of his neck.

Luke broke away and stared into Ashton's eyes.

"Look Ashy. I've liked you since the moment you walked in to school a month ago and god I just want to hold you and care for you and take you out and kiss you and I really really like you."

"I really really like you too Lukey."

Luke smiled, and slammed his lips down to Ashton's. Luke wasted no time now, and bit down on Ashton's lower lip, causing Ash to open his mouth. Luke slid his tongue into Ashton's mouth, and ran his hands up and down his body.

Ashton was in heaven. Luke's lips felt divine against his. Luke was holding him so close it was impossible to get even a particle of air between their bodies. Luke broke away to whisper a quick 'jump' and Ashton leapt up, wrapped his legs around Luke's hips. Luke moved them towards his bed, before throwing Ashton down and ripping off his shirt. He clambered down on top of Ashton, pressing his now prominent erection against Ashton's crotch. Luke smiled when a moan escaped Ashton's mouth, and reached for Ashton's hand. He intertwined his hand with Ashton's, causing Ashton to smile as he remembered how Luke always grabbed his hand, from the day they first met.

Luke ground his hips against Ashton, causing Ashton to spread his legs so Luke could settle between them. Ashton ran his hands down Luke's chest, feeling his muscles jump at his touch. Luke pulled away from Ashton and took off Ashton's shirt.

Luke felt as though the world had stopped. He was in his bed, making out with the boy who had driven him crazy for the past month, and no other moment in his life could compare to this one. He pressed kisses down Ashton's neck and down his chest, before leaning back up just as he reached the waistline of Ashton's jeans. Neither he nor Ashton was ready for that yet, so Luke, before he lost control, had to stop.

"We-we need to stop". Luke panted.

"Yeah, that's probably a good idea" Ash agreed.

Luke climbed off of Ashton, and walked to the DVD player, putting in Mean Girls for the 50th time. He stripped down into his boxers, and Ashton did the same. They both cuddled in bed together finding comfort in each other's warmth.

"Be mine?" Luke asked.

"Of course."

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

126K 2.2K 28
This book was originally by Calumsnuts but was given to me to finish. Calum wears 'girly' clothes and teases his band members a lot, his body become...
241K 2.8K 33
read my newest one shots on ao3, my username is dancingmalum these are my one shots from before I quit posting on wattpad.
101K 3.5K 200
i had too many chapters in my last and many people liked these sooooooo :) ©michaelcliffwhore | 2015
45.1K 650 19
Michael Clifford one shots, a collection of girlxboy, boyxboy, smut and fluff. michael don't u dare fukin read these