STRUGGLYN (ON HOLD)

By AnihkaDior

New girl, Jazlyn Gomez is fat, fly, and raised in the Stuy. All the dudes hate to want her and and all the b... More

Lyn The Tenda
First Day
Mixed Feelings
Bad Vibes
Plotting On Tha Low
Ray's New Beaux
Woes And Foes

New Addition

1.1K 71 14
By AnihkaDior

JALIL

"Yo Tay, take this to Keemo." I ordered Dante to come retrieve a bag full of bud from me.

"Why you can't take it to him yaself?" Dante eyed me,

"Because nigga, I'm doing something. You just standing there looking pretty- just take this to him... Please." I tossed the bag at him.

He angrily gripped it, as I blew him a kiss to upset him even more.

I watched him walk away and wondered what he had that I didn't. What made Jazlyn fall for him?
Was it his skin tone? The lean in his walk? Shit, iono. All I know is that I had it goin on as much he did, and Jazlyn ain't know what she was missin.

My phone rang.

"Yo?" I picked up.

"Nigga Mayweather couldn't beat me in a street fight!" I heard someone say in the background.

"Ayo, check this out, what you not gon do is call me and have other conversations in the background, ya dig? What the fuck is up?" I spat.

"My fault, Boss. We got info on Staxxx. He just entered a building on Lincoln. He's dolo... Should we make moves now? We been waiting to drop this nigga." The idiot spoke.

"Did I tell y'all to go looking for Raymond?" I said as Dante walked back in.

"Nah boss, we just figured that-  "

"Stop figuring shit! I need y'all dumb muhfuckas to make my money. Raymond is gon always be there! Money comes and goes and my cash flow not looking as healthy. Bring yah stupid asses back over here and make these drops. We got other shit to worry bout. He not our main focus... We'll get to him when we get to him." I rubbed my temple as I shook my head.

"Aright, man. Later.... I'm getting tired of Jalil bitch ass.." I heard before I hung up. I was gon handle him when he got back.

"We not doing nothing to Raymond as long as I'm with Jazlyn." Dante said.

"Nigga... Who are you?!?" I raised a eyebrow in awe of Dante's balls.

"I'm saying, no one is touching him. That's my girl's world, right there. I'll be damned if someone take that away from her." Dante grilled me.

"Who gives a fuck about ya girl?!" I felt myself getting mad.

"Let's not act like you didn't at one point, bro." He challenged me.

"But like I said, Ray remains untouched." Dante swung his back and left the room before I could respond.

"Lord, that's my friend... I don't wanna kill him. Give me strength, God."

Hopefully this blunt I was finna face was gon help alleviate my stress.

***

JAZLYN

I stood at Zoey's front door with her, after dropping her off.

"Thanks, again." She smiled.

"No doubt, girl. Look- you in good hands. I know you got set up, but you gotta understand where I was coming from as Kilo's best friend." I softly spoke.

"Yeah. I know. We cool. But lemme get inside, I gotta feed mittens."

"Mittens?" I repeated, confused.

"My cat." Zoey laughed.

"Oh okay, later boo." I started to walk away, but I was pulled back.

"Jazzy, you sure you ain't feel a spark when we kissed? Honestly...?" Her eyes shined as she spoke to me.

"Zhorina..." I began.

"No chance, huh?" She concluded.

"Zero." I made a apologetic face.

"It's okay, I'm still gon fantasize about you. Ha! Bye Jazzy!" Zoey beamed before disappearing into her home.

I smiled and shook my head as I walked off.

I put my head phones in and started to bumpin to "I'm Up" by Omarion, Kid Ink, and French Montana.

"Couple hundred bands on the car
Villa and a mansion, uh
I'm that nigga, I'm that nigga
I'm that nigga, I'm with my niggas
Bring more bitches

Girl I got the mojo
See you when you double tap the photo
She ain't into logos
Living single like Maxine, I'ma have her singing like Coko
Shawty was so weak, in her knees
Can't cuff me, bitch please-"

My whole vibe instantly changed. Like, I felt like I was being followed.

I lowered my music and turned around.
It was only a old lady and two little boys in uniform.

I shrugged and kept walking.

I felt my headphones get yanked out my ears and brought around my neck.

A girl came around and punched me in the stomach while someone pulled my hair.

Great.

I reached back to the person trying to kill me with the live wire around my neck and grabbed whatever I could get a hold of.

I was getting punched in the face from mad angles and I couldn't breathe. I was fucking the bitch that was choking me, up. I could've swore I heard a taser. I was blacking out cuz my circulation was getting cut off.

Throughout the hassle I felt less and less bitches attacking me.

"She gotta knife!" I heard one squeal.

"She stabbed me! This bitch tryna kill us! Let's go!"

"Roll the fuck out!"

Not too long afterwards,I was sitting there with my hand around my throat and my knees to my chest, breathing hard and spitting out blood.

I took no notice of the girl standing above me looking into the distance at my fleeing attackers.

"You straight?" She sat next to me.

I waited a few moments before I spoke.

"Them bitches were about to do a number on you." She said as she tried to fix my hair.

"Get up, come. I live across the street. Ima clean you up." She held her light skinned hand out to me, and helped my big ass up.

I followed her, just wanting to straighten myself up before getting home.

"Hold still..." She said as she put a ice pack above my eye.

"Thanks, girl. I owe you." I weakly smiled.

"Nah you good, pretty. I'm Kayla Justine Voss But you can call me KJ.
I just moved around here not too long ago. I'm originally from Newark." She spoke.

I finally was able to get a good look at her. She was a tatted goddess. She looked Hispanic but her last name said otherwise. She wore a YSL shirt that stopped right above her pierced belly button, accompanied by cargo joggers and Taxi 12's. Her long curly hair in a ponytail with her edges laid to the gods. 

"Newark, huh? Y'all gives it up over there. Real shootas." I smirked.

"Hell yeah. In fact, that's why I moved down here... To better my self. But so far, it's been war over here. I kinda like it.... It's my forte- what's your name gorgeous? " She smiled.

"Jazlyn, Jazzy, Lyn- don't matter- either way, it rings bells.  I really appreciate what you did for me, back there. I've been jumped mad times, but the choke hold... Caught me by surprise." I shook my head.

"You're Jazlyn? Ahhh shit, yeah girl.. Ya name rings bells, alright. You're Raymond Stacks sister, right?" She asked.

"Yeah. All the bad things you've heard aren't true." I laughed.

"Naw, I just been hearing y'all got shit on lock. Nobody fucks with yah. What set you rep?" Kj asked referring to what gang I was a part of .

"None.. It's just me and Ray-"

"Yo Kayla, mommy said throw the garbage out... Aye, who this?" A boy walked in. He had a curly Afro and he looked like a masculine version of Kayla.

"Jazlyn..." She smirked.

"Hi.." I smiled at him.

"Oh shit.... What happened? why she here? What's with the ice pack?" He asked all at once.

"Damn Jay, relax. She got jumped over here by them nasty bitches up the block. Sorry, Jazz. This my brother, Jason."

"Why you walkin round by yaself if you know bitches want ya head? You're like a free pair of red bottoms to a crowd of broke bitches. What's wrong with you?!" He inched closer to me.

"Fall back, Jason." Kj spat.

"He right." I laughed.

"Can I meet your brother? That nigga is the man." Jay spoke.

"No he not, he take shits and has dirty boxers just like you do." I joked.

"Come, Jazz. Ima take you home. " Kj grabbed her car keys.

"Okay wait ...  lemme see ya phone, Jason." I reached for his gold Galaxy.

He handed it over and I put Ray's number in it.

"He might be able to put you to use so you can get down with him and his crew. Cool?" I asked.

"Shit! No doubt, thanks Jazlyn! You welcome around here, anytime. Just try not to get jumped..." Jay laughed before running upstairs.

"He so damn annoying." Kj shook her head.

"Little brother?" I asked.

"That nigga 21- and I'm 18. I swear our birthdates  got switched up somewhere down the line."

We walked to Kj's Benz.  She opened the doors and we hopped in.

"I owe you one, Kayla. For real." I spoke.

"Just gimme ya friendship, and we'll call it even. Deal?" She raised a arched eyebrow at me.

"Deal."

***

Kayla In M/M -
Played By @QueenLonnie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You are home. By Lily <3

General Fiction

25.2K 317 23
melody and fezco, pls read, you wont regret it♥️ When Melody and Rue return from rehab, they don't plan on staying clean, that is until Melody is int...
Mind Bottles By Janée

General Fiction

6.4K 432 68
A story a about a fat babe thats madly in love with a drug dealer. Love always comes with a cost, but is the price too high? Don't mind the shitty s...
6.4K 163 34
The tittle Says it all. So Read, Enjoy, Vote, And comment. Tag a Friend and Haters will not get Blocked. Be Honest with me and tell me how I can Impr...
49.2K 1.6K 22
17 year old Jasmin has been through some shit nobody has every loved her except her granny that's gone, her baby sister, and best friends Renae and M...