The Poison Rose

moonchic által

**DON'T JUDGE, THIS STORY IS JACKED STRAIGHT UP AND NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING** While on vacation with her adopt... Több

Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Dose
Trece
Catorce
Quince (Part 1)
Quince (Part 2)
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiún
Veintidós
Capítulo Finale!
Epílogo

Seis

8.4K 92 14
moonchic által

Kain to the right!

I L. O. V. E. Ben Barnes!!!

Tal vez…maybe…” A voice came from down below, it was overflowing with venom, “Maybe she can’t do it!”

I looked down, but the voice was now next to me, and angry.

It was Roseline.

He instantly let go of me.

She glared at my body.

“Rosalina…” He warned.

Oh, her name is Rosalina…

“You probably weren’t that great your first time wielding a sword, Were you?” He inquired.

“Well—She—I—“She stopped and set her glaring eyes on him.

“No…” she dropped her head down.

“Now, we will see how well this Pecito girl with do with being a pirate, wont we?” He placed a hand on my lower back and turned us to face the waiting crowd below us.

He lent his face down close to my ear, “What is your name, senorita?” He asked, his breath tickling my ear.

“Nyra…” I said cautiously.

“’Nyra’ what?” He urged.

I raised an eyebrow and sighed, “Nyra Gabrielle Black, happy?”

He chuckled darkly and nodded, lifting his head back up to face to congregation.

“My crew! Please welcome our new recruit! Nyra Gabrielle Black!”

They all cheered and I smiled.

It felt good to be welcomed for once.

“This is Pedro; he is the weaponries person on the Poison Rose.”

He introduced me to a young, scarred up man with a beard.

After the announcement about a new recruit, we went under deck and he decided to start training today.

“Oh, Mierda, I forgot! Your arm is broken, you can’t fight!” He face palmed.

“Well, I guess I’m in luck.” I laughed and he looked at me like I was crazy.

“What?” He said, cocking his head to the side slightly, his face in a confused expression.

I looked at my nails on my left hand vainly and rubbed them on my shirt.

I smirked.

“I’m left handed…”

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

193K 12.7K 70
The sirens have been evacuated to a remote island after years of being pillaged and murdered for their ancestors crimes. Though the sirens enjoy thei...
341 37 12
TWs: Violence - including blood, gore, assault, decapitation, torture. Attempted SA - the scene is brief and vaguely detailed. Child Neglect/Abuse...
16 0 7
So, Zara's fresh out of a breakup, right? It's been four months, and while it stung like heck, she's finally come to terms with it. She's all about t...
7.9K 372 26
Coming into the human world was definitely not my idea but I had no choice. I am the mermaid princess of the North American seas. The most powerful w...