Shizaya - Regret

De Hikariharris97

You know how Shizuo and Izaya is. Always fighting and chasing like a dog and cat. But what happened when Izay... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 2

4.4K 125 57
De Hikariharris97

Izaya's P.O.V

It has been two weeks since Shizu-chan raped me and nothing big has happened since, I haven't even seen him since. But today I started vomiting for some reason, maybe I'm getting sick.

I weakly stood up and walked towards my room. I plopped down on my bed, my eyes bloodshot from lack of sleep. As I was about to fall asleep though I heard a knock on my front door.

“Ughh… Coming!” With that I got up from my comfy bed and walked to my door and opened it. My eyes widened considerably when I saw blonde hair and mocha eyes staring at me from the other side of the door.

“Izaya… I want to talk…” Shizu-chan said softly as he tried to come inside but I pushed him back outside.

“G-go away! I-I've stayed away from you since…!” I stuttered and he did the thing I least expected him to do… He hugged me.

“Sh-Shizu-chan…!” I kept stuttering as he hugged me tightly.

“I will never do that again… I'm sorry, Izaya…” He said and I pulled away from his
embrace.

“Go to hell with that sorry of yours! It's disgusting! I don't even want to look at you but you're still here! You piece of shit!” I yelled at him pissed off and in a very bad mood.

“I-I'm…” I yawned and tried to keep my eyes open longer but I'm exhausted and my eyes kept drooping as I continued. “I-I'm tired… of…” And with that I passed out.

______________________

Shizuo’s P.O.V.

“I-I'm tired… of…” Izaya yawned out but before he could finish his sentence he collapsed but I caught him before he hit the floor. He looked completely worn out with bags under his eyes and he looked skinnier than normal. I lifted him up bridal style and carried him to his bed. He felt so light!

I put him down on his bed gently -well as gently as I could- and covered him with his blanket. I sat on the side of his bed and stared at his face. ‘He's so beautiful…’ I felt my face grow warm. ‘Wait did I just think Izaya is beautiful?!’

I couldn't deny it though, he was beautiful with that smooth, perfect face.

‘What am I doing?’ I thought. That pill. That pill is something Shinra developed that lets a man bear a child and I just gave that pill to Izaya…

I looked away from him for awhile, deep in thought. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a vase being broken over my head.

"What the hell are you doing here!? Get out!!” Izaya screamed at me, trying to catch his breath. He still looked tired.

“Izaya… I just wanted to make sure you were okay.” I tried to calm him down.

“Since when did you care about my well-being?! I hate you!! Get out of my house before I kill you!!” He was going to hit me with another vase but suddenly he groaned in pain, falling down to his knees clutching his stomach.

“I-it hurts…!” Izaya whimpered and I went to pick him up bridal style when I saw tears rolling down his cheeks.

“It's okay Izaya, I'll bring you to Shinra’s.” I tried to comfort him. With that I lifted him up bridal style and ran to Shinra’s. As I ran I heard others on the sidewalk talking about Izaya and I.

“Hey, that's Orihara-san and Heiwajima-san right?”

“Are they now lovers?”

“I bet Heiwajima-san finally killed Orihara-san, serves him right!”

They were seriously pissing me off so I yelled at them, “Shut the fuck up already before I kill you all!!” They all shut up and looked at me terrified as I continued running to Shinra and Celty’s place.
.
.
.
.

_______________________________

ohmigod!!! finallyyyy!!!! Yayyy!! Thanx to I_am_Hanji_Zoe for helping me!!!! arghhh!!! I cant thnx you enough!!!

I know, I know.. please forgive me bout the update.. my fault.. im sorrryyyy!! ORZ

see ya next time!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.8K 180 7
Why does Kim cheat? That's a question I ask myself everytime I watch the show. So, here's an attempt at bringing my theory to life. Cover picture and...
70.1K 2.4K 56
Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. While Yuuri was on Earth, someone kidnapped his fiance. With Greta as the only one who saw the face of the man...
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
315K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...