I Need You {Sequel to Summer}

Autorstwa posies_

"I though I didn't need him, I really did after seeing him with that girl. I tried Andrew, I swear. But I do... Więcej

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22

18

126 8 7
Autorstwa posies_

"I'm going to practice babe." Joe said, kissing my forehead.

"Alright. I'll be there in about an hour. Have fun!" I said, grabbing a pair of shorts out of my dresser.

"I love you." He said, smiling.

"Love you too. Be safe." I waved to him as he jogged out the door.

I slipped my shorts on and pulled my shirt on over my head, running my fingers through my hair.

I did light makeup before making faces in the mirror and grabbing my purse.

I began walking towards the door but Sadie was wining. "I'll be right back, I'm just going to the store."

She barked in response and I laughed, opening the door and slipping outside.

I opened the door to my car and sat in the front seat, slipping my sunglasses on. I started it and back out of the driveway. 

I got the store and parked way in the back because there were no open spaces towards the front.

I locked my car and lazily slung my purse over my shoulder, reading a text from Joe.

From: Baby😘❤️👫💍
The boys and I have a surprise for you. Come to practice as soon as possible.

To: Baby😘❤️👫💍
I'm just at the store atm. Give me like 30 minutes.

I slipped my phone into the back pocket of my shorts and ran a hand through my hair.

I walked to the back of the store and grabbed a thing of water before walking back up to the front and paying for it.

I thanked the lady who rang me up and carried it out to my car, setting it on the seat next to mine.

I rolled my windows down as I came up to a stop light, impatiently tapping my fingers on the leather steering wheel.

"Aye girl!" I looked over to see a car full of men looking at me like I was a piece of meat.

I rolled my eyes away from them before stepping on the gas pedal, driving away from the car full of immaturity.

I pulled into the parking lot of AT&T park and grabbed a water bottle before getting out of my car.

I pulled my sunglasses down and walked into the empty stadium, hearing the occasional bat hit a ball.

I smiled as I looked down at the boys, running around like little kids.

It was around the All-Star game and they were ecstatic for their teammates who were going to Cincinnati.

I slipped my sunglasses over my hair and took a sip of my water as I walked through the clubhouse.

"Hey Jeremy. Have you see Joe?" I asked him.

"Yeah he's up on the field with a few of the other boys." He said and I thanked him before walking up the steps to the dugout.

I looked around before I finally found him and jogged over to him.

I poked his side, "hey you."

"Hey love." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"Ew you're all sweaty." I said, fake gagging.

"Be quiet. I've got something to tell you." He said, pulling me away from the group of guys.

"What's up? Everything ok?" I asked, looking up at him concerned.

"Guess what?" He asked, the smile on his face growing.

"What?"

"I made it on the All-Star team!"

"Seriously?" I asked.

He nodded and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm so proud of you baby!" I said, kissing him.

"Oh so now you hug me." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I said, lightly pushing him.

"Really?" He said, smirking.

"Yikes.." I said before starting to run away.

He quickly grabbed me and picked me up, slinging me over his shoulder.

"Put me down, I'm thirsty." I wined and he put me down. 

I grabbed my water bottle and started go drink it when he ripped it out of my hands and poured it all over me.

"I hate you." I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

"No you don't." He said, placing his hands around my waist and pulling me towards him.

"I know. But I am really proud of you." I said, the smile returning to his face.

"I love you baby." He said, leaning closer to me.

"I love you too." I said, closing the gap between our faces.

We were interrupted by a water jug being poured on us.

"I'm going to get you guys." I said, chasing after Angel and Madison.

____________

Look who's out of hibernation!!😏😏

Anyways, should I post the first chapter of my Susac book? Comment......

Susac book is up. It's called Stuck On You!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

115K 5.5K 30
He was willing to share. He couldn't decide. He didn't know.
878 44 21
"Let's get one thing straight, you will always be good enough, you will never have to change for me, and I will never forget about you," he mutters p...
2.6K 53 18
"You're my best friend y/n why can't you be bloody happy for me" "I am happy for you Ron bloody hell but I'd rather you be happy with me then with he...
586 7 16
She was the competitive gymnast who felt like no one loved her. He was the baseball player who had loved her for a while. When these two high school...