Whats so tempting about him?

Por LoyalProtecter

When Lydia moves to a new town after her best friends death. She meets new friends and a possibly a new love... Mais

Preview!
Welcome To Mystic Falls (Chapter One)
who are you?! (Chapter 2)
Meet the Newbie. (Chapter Three)

What are you? (Chapter Four)

89 6 1
Por LoyalProtecter

The shock as I never heard of anyone who knew when people. I looked at Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline as they were all confused. How did she know people died she quickly ran out of the bathroom as her phone went off she answered of course I listened.

"Lydia are you okay? Why can't you stay? I miss you... Please Lydia..." The voice a teenage male I was intreged.

"Stiles please stop calling me... I told you guys I couldnt come back after Allison died I haven't know what to do... I'm lost with out her..." The red head said she hung up and I walked over.

Something about her was different and yet so intreging to me. I need to figure it out... And figure it out soon... I was going to have to become friends with her...

This will be so incredibly weird...

I walked over to Lydia and simply asked her.

"What the hell are you?" Of course I couldn't keep myself from saying something stupid once again....

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
706K 43.3K 108
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC