Winning My Engaged Best Friend

DarkAngel11

Isabelle has been in love with Asher ever since fifth grade, but was too afraid to admit it to him even when... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 Part 1
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 14 Part 3
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 23

17.4K 229 15
DarkAngel11

I know you've suffered

But I don't want you to hide

It's cold and loveless

I won't let you be denied

Soothing

I'll make you feel pure

Trust me

You can be sure

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart

I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mark

I want to exorcise the demons from your past

I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

Undisclosed Desires by Muse (looove those guys)

Anyways, onto the chapter. Kinda crappy. Not too descriptive. And I believe this is the shortest chapter I've evr written in my seventeen years of living lmaoooo. Sorry about that. Hope you enjoy and blah blah blah. Please don't criticize it too much ;)

----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23

Isabelle’s POV

“Of all the people I hate in the world, it just had to be you.” I groaned out more to myself than to Lance. “Fuck. I’d rather have Barney the perverted dinosaur than you.”

“You see, that’s what I loved about you.” Lance smiled at me dreamily from the chair across from me. “You’ve always had a way with words.”

“And this is what I loved about you.” I stuck my finger in my mouth and fake gagged.

That only made his smile wider.

“How do you know Izzy, Lance?” Mandy asked, moving a bit closer to Seb. He took her hand in his and entwined their fingers like it was an automatic response to him. Aren’t they just perfect for eachother?

“Yeah, how do you know her?” Oliver added.

“I—“

I stuck my hand out in Lance’s face to shut him up. “I met him when I first started modeling. Maybe about a year or two before I met you Mandy. We modeled together. Had little flings here and there—“

“I wouldn’t call them flings, actually. I would call that making love.” Lance inputted with a smirk on his lips.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. “You wish.”

“What’s the point in wishing when it already happened?”

“And this is why I’m so happy I never saw you again. You’re so annoying.” I muttered.

“Says the most annoying girl in the—“

“Shut it, Seb.” I snapped before Seb could finish his two-cents-sentence. “No one cares for your damn input, okay?”

“Feisty, isn’t she?” Lance grinned over at Seb who was glaring at me. “That’s how she was in bed. I wonder if she still is…”

“Lance, if you don’t—“

“Wait a minute. You guys slept with eachother?” Mandy cut in. “And not only once, but a couple of times?”

“Yep.” Lance and I answered together.

“How?” Oliver questioned.

“How?” Lance turned to him thoughtfully. “First we kissed. Then that lead to taking off all of our clothes. Then that—“

“Shut up!” I hissed at him. “The kid doesn’t need a lesson on sex. Alright? So, just shut up.”

“Fine.”

“Okay. Whatever.” I sighed. “The reason we came here in the first place, Lance, is for you to help us. I’m sure you know a woman named Amber?”

“That doesn’t ring a bell.”

I gaped at him. “Amber. You know, blond hair and green eyes?” I raised my hand to about how tall she was. Or how tall I thought she was. “About this tall?”

“Nope.”

I ran a frustrated hand over my face. “Maybe we got the wrong Lance because apparently, this one’s an idiot.”

“The idiot you had sex with.” He commented with a grin.

I jumped up from my seat, throwing my hands in the air. “You know what? I’m done. I’m not going to sit here and hear this dumbass continue to talk about this shit.” I made my way out the front door, not even caring if anyone was following me or not. I had enough of this.

When I made it out the door, I felt a hand grab at my wrist. I turned around angrily to find Lance on the porch. “Wait, Iz. I’m sorry, okay?”

“I don’t care for your apologies, Lance. I’m sick of you taunting me about us sleeping with eachother. Yes, we had sex! Sweaty, hot, and great fucking sex sex sex!” I screamed, catching the attention of a few people passing by us. I rolled my eyes and looked up at Lance. “But that’s just it. It was just sex. Nothing more, nothing less.”

His eyes softened as his lips twitched into a grin. “I know that. And I respect that. I really do and—Wait, you thought the sex was great?”

“Ugh. That’s all you ever think about!” I exclaimed. “For once in your life can you just answer me without talking about sex? Do you know an Amber or not?”

“Yeah.” He crossed his arms over his chest defiantly. “How do you know her?”

“Because she’s marrying the guy I’m in love with.”

“You’re in love with Ash?” He asked, his eyes widening slowly. Of course he’d know Ash’s name. Especially if him and Amber dated for a while. “Does Amber know about this?”

I nodded. Why did he look so surprised? “Yep. And she’s not too happy about it either.”

“She told me that she didn’t even love him, though. So why wouldn’t she break it off for you?” He wondered.

“Because she’s a cold hearted bitch. It’s just how she is.” I told him. “Since, like, the first time I met her.”

“Well, she’s not like that now. Maybe she changed.”

Change? No one changes in just a couple of weeks, Lance.”

“But she did.” He answered.

“Okay,” I started, not at all convinced. “Is she currently dating two men at once?”

Lance sighed. “Yes.”

“Then she hasn’t changed! And let me add that she’s a gold digger!” I shouted at him. How hard is to understand that Amber'sbad news?

“She’s never taken any of my money, Iz.” He suddenly said.

“What?”

“Every time I offered her a gift or money, she never took it. Not even once.”

“That doesn’t make any sense. She’s…” I pursed my lips and looked away from him. So she never took any of his money? Why wouldn’t she? I mean, she is a gold digger. Seb told us since he literally grew up with her. Has she really changed for the better? And if so, why so sudden? Why now?

“Izzy? Whoo hoo. Izzy!” Lance cooed, waving a hand over my face. My eyes focused on him and I blinked once. “You kinda drifted off there for a second there.”

“If I ask you to do the most craziest thing ever, would you do it?”

“Depends.”

I rolled my eyes. “Can you convince her to break off the engagement with Ash? Like, soon? They’re marriage ceremony is in about three weeks and I need them broken up before then.”

“Iz—“

“Please, Lance?” I pleaded. “For me? And you know I never beg anyone for anything.”

He ran a hand through his hair. “Fine. I will. But I’m not making any promises.”

“Thanks.” I grinned up at him. “Then I’ll see you later, then. I’ll just get the others and head out.”

-------------------------------------------------------

And tada :) Lance is now officially a character in the story. I plan to put him in good use into the story in the future, folks. So stay tuned. Hope u like it cuz I didn't xD

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.6K 9 29
Aaron has to leave Aphmau to go to Military school, because of his parents. She waited at least 7 years to see him again. They still have feelings fo...
5.9K 135 13
When Dyson regains his love it resets and allows him to love another. Soon after an old friend, Abigail, Abbi for short, comes back into his life. He...
Finding Myself Teddy

Любовные романы

621K 27.4K 68
Riley has her whole life planned out perfectly. She knows where she wants to go after high school, who she wants to be with forever and what she want...
My crush likes my other crush bored person

Любовные романы

51 0 13
At the begging of the school year Norah starts to love Asher, a boy she liked since six grade,now they are in ninth grade she spends half of the year...