The Undefeated Third Kisaragi

Da JeymisPeixoto

Y/N is the brother of Hayato and Karen, but holds the powers of both Bahamuth and Sans. As he starts his figh... Altro

Bio
Harem (Hundred/Fate Grand Order)
Harem (Azur Lane/Arknights)
Prologue: The Undefeated Bahamut
Chapter 1: Meet the Fairy Knights
Last Harem
Chapter 2: Meet the Alters/Fighting the ''Queen of Heroes''
Chapter 3: Meet The Witch and The Raikou/Facing the Two-Faced Servant
Chapter 4: Greased Lightning
Chapter 5: Putting a Rogue Lancer in His Place
Chapter 6: Meet Mei Mei
Chapter 7: The Undefeated Third Kisaragi vs Red Faction
Chapter 8: Unexpected Confessions
Chapter 9: Preparing for Battle
Chapter 10: The End of Vitaly
Chapter 11: Meet the New Students
Chapter 12: Some Things Never Change
Chapter 13: Meet the Iron Blood's Large Cruiser
Chapter 14: Giving Some Random Perverts A Bad Time
Chapter 15: This is Lovemaking (Lemon)
Chapter 16: Free Time? (Lemon)
Chapter 17: The Show Must Go On (Lemon)
Chapter 18: Having Some More Good Time (Lemon)
Hayato's Harem
Ichika's Harem
Chapter 19: Ichika and Hayato Getting Their Own Girls
Chapter 20: The End of Madoka Orimura
Chapter 21: Arknight Love Feeling (Lemon)

Chapter 22: The Silver Gospel

189 13 0
Da JeymisPeixoto

(Outside the Little Garden, Y/N is seen with the four girls as they are talking to each other. They keep walking somewhere else as Y/N simply talks about his life as they like spending time out there. Suddenly he detects someone.)

Y/N: (in mind) I-I-I can feel it... I can sense a Rogue I.S. here... somewhere nearby to us.

(He then turns to see an I.S. named Silver Gospel, who is flying towards him and the girls.)

(His eyes widen in shock.)

Y/N: SHIT!

Surtr: W-W-What the hell is that thing?!?

Nearl: Maybe the news say about the Rogue I.S. were true.

Y/N: Indeed.

Mudrock: What was its name again?

Y/N: Hmm... if I remember correctly, this I.S. is named as "Silver Gospel".

Swire: How do you know that?

(Y/N simply activates his Drag-Ride Bahamut, and then he blasts Silver Gospel, damaging it as it crashes into the seas. The I.S. gets up and gets shocked by seeing the "Undefeated Bahamut" himself.)

S. Gospel: N-N-N-N-No, it can't be!!!!!!!

Y/N: You're gonna have a bad time! (gets in his fighting stance) Come on! I will beat you, Silver Gospel!

(He teleports and starts beating the shit out of Silver Gospel as he blasts the I.S. in the chest, and it falls to the ground. It gets up and glares at Y/N.)

S. Gospel: You can't stop us!!!!! The Phantom Task will prevail!!!!!

Y/N: No, I will stop you and your evildoings.

S. Gospel: Then you die here!!!!!!!

(Silver Gospel tries to attack again, but Y/N dodges each of its attacks before beating the crap out of it again. But the Rogue I.S. gets up and becomes enraged.)

S. Gospel: TIME FOR YOU TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!

(Suddenly several bones surround Silver Gospel, and then Y/N launches them all at Silver Gospel, destroying it.)

Surtr: Holy shit!

Nearl: Amazing!

Mudrock: That was cool!

(Y/N then reverts back to normal as he gives a thumbs up to the girls, who then nod as the five go back to Little Garden as the chapter ends.)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

46.1K 945 40
(Kamen Rider Faiz OC X Crossover Harem) An exchange student arrives at Kuoh, where various dangers await him.
7.9K 150 10
Many people have different versions of themselves scattered throughout the multiverse. Unfortunately, due to certain events in the multiverse, realit...
70.8K 1.3K 11
So, You get phone. suddenly waifu show's up, then waifu takes care of you. and you have more waifus. and your life is good... NOT Also, art ain't min...