Murder Drones Oneshots (mostl...

Від PrincessWizzy1

Oneshots based of the amazing YouTube series murder drones. I'm open to requests in the comments, this is my... Більше

"Yellow is my favourite colour" (NUZI)
'Purple is my favourite colour' (Nuzi)
"Whats a spark?" (Envy)
"Wanna pair up?" (ThadXUzi)
'What does kissing mean?' (Nuzi)
"I'm not gay!" (Dizzy)
Gift Giving (Nuzi)
The Dog and The Bird (Nuzi)
The Dog and the Bird Part 2
Compatibility Rating (Nuzi)
'Drunk' (Nuzi)
'Drunk' Part 2
'I need attention' (Nuzi) (part 1?)
I need attention Part 2
Dear and Babe (Envy)
Comfort (Nuzi)
Praise (Nuzi)
Girls Support Each Other (Platonic Vuzi)
Wedding Day (Nuzi)
Wedding Day Part 2
Do you want to build a baby? (Nuzi)
How to care (Nuzi)
A/N
Under the coat (Envy & Nuzi)
A CRUSH ON V?!? (VxThad)
A DATE WITH V!?! (VxThad)
I'd know you anywhere (Khnori)
Oilsharing (Nuzi) Request
100 Ns (Nuzi)
Everyone thinks girls are hot! (Vizzy)
Clingy N (Nuzi)
Sweet Oil (Nuzi)
Meet the parents (Nuzi)
Guardian Angel Part 1 (Nuzi)
Guardian Angel Part 2
Guardian Angel Part 3
Guardian Angel Part 4
Guardian Angel Part 5
Guardian Angel Part 6
Guardian Angel Part 7
Guardian Angel Part 8
Guardian Angel Part 9
Guardian Angel Part 10
Guardian Angel Part 11
Guardian Angel isnt ending- but...
Guardian Angel Part 12
Guardian Angel Part 13
Guardian Angel Part 14
Guardian Angel Part 15
Guardian Angel Part 16
Guardian Angel Part 17
MD Vampire AU Part 1
MD Vampire AU Part 2
MD Vampire AU Part 3
MD Vampire AU Part 4
MD Vampire AU Part 5
MD Vampire AU Part 6
MD Vampire AU Part 7
MD Vampire AU Part 8
MD Vampire AU Part 9
MD Vampire AU Part 10
MD Vampire AU Part 11
MD Vampire AU Part 12
MD Vampire AU Part 13
MD Vampire AU Part 14
MD Vampire AU Part 15
MD Vampire AU Part 16
MD Vampire AU Part 17
MD Vampire AU Part 18
MD Vampire AU Part 19
MD Vampire AU Part 20
MD Vampire AU Part 21
MD Vampire AU Part 22
MD Vampire AU Part 23
MD Vampire AU Part 24
MD Vampire AU Part 25
MD Vampire AU Part 26
MD Vampire AU Part 27
MD Vampire AU Part 28
MD Vampire AU Part 29
MD Vampire AU Part 29.5
MD Vampire AU Part 30
MD Vampire AU Part 31
MD Vampire AU Finale Part 2
MD Vampire AU Finale Part 3
The back of the bus (Nuzi)
Tipsy Uzi (Nuzi)

MD Vampire AU Finale Part 1

863 23 139
Від PrincessWizzy1

It was time. After months of pain and confusion for every single vampire involved- it finally happened.
Uzi's water broke. She spent hours attempting to push out each twin while in labour- both eventually being brought into the world alive and healthy- a small girl and a slightly chubbier boy.

"Uzi...you did it..." N mumbled, cradling his new miniature daughter in one arm, she was barely the size of his bicep. N could feel tears racing down his face as he held her- she had the same dusty tan skin as her mother- but had stark white hair even brighter than his.

They had their little Luna.

Uzi was still lying flat on her hospital bed, clearly exhausted from the amount of pain she endured in labour (though N did share some of it), but she too was cradling a baby. A chubby pale skinned boy to be specific- his hair was black and curly, which Uzi confirmed was how her hair was naturally, and his eyes were golden like his father's.

He was their little Sunny.

"Sunny really looks like you aside from the hair" Uzi claimed, tears welling up as she analysed her baby boy, she finally had the babies she'd been craving. N smiled brighter, the amount of joy of Uzi's face was everything he needed to feel complete. He could see in her eyes the amount of love she had for her babies, and N would eternally be grateful for the joy they brought her.

Even if they hate me, even if they hurt people, I will always remember the amount of joy they brought their mother.

Khan was standing next to N, tears in his eyes as he admired his grandchildren, they were so small and sweet- they reminded him of when Uzi was born. Though Uzi was born even smaller than Luna, so small that Nori barely had to push at all.

"I love you N" Uzi mumbled, still admiring her young son in a trance, eyes glazed from tears as she cradled him gently. N grinned and lent closer to Uzi, allowing her to see her miniature daughter up close, making Uzi sob louder from how beautiful she was, Luna was perfect. Sunny was perfect.

The beautiful family moment ended as the ward door opened, revealing an eager looking V and excited seeming Thad. "BABIES!!!" V yelled, making Luna twitch and Sunny whine in their sleep, Uzi just laughed and held out Sunny to his godmother.

"Dang dude- if this kid had white hair he'd be your twin" Thad remarked, looking at the young boy who already resembled his father in full. N laughed and proudly showed off Luna- who was awake and seemed to be glaring at everyone. "That's definitely Uzi's kid" V joked, making everyone except Uzi chuckle.

J came in a moment later and was offered to hold the twins, she rejected gracefully, opting to admire them from the way she was standing instead. They truly were beautiful babies- both had glistening eyes and shiny faces- both seemed to rest peacefully in their parent's arms. "The son is definitely a vampire- but it's a bit hard to tell with the daughter" J explained, earning nods from N and Uzi.

Since the room was getting busy, Thad and V decided to leave to give the actual family some space, opting to head back to Thad's apartment.

There was a not-so mysterious silence as they headed back, V trying not to say what she wanted to say while Thad planned how to bring up that he already knew. Her hints of wanting a baby had only got more and more obvious- if V spelled it out anymore than she'd have to wear a shirt patterned 'I WANT A BABY THAD'.

Still, Thad refused to break a promise to his deceased mother, his little siblings reminded him of that everyday. They didn't live at home for the sake of Thad's father, since he couldn't take care of 9 kids alone and all aside from Thad resembled their mother, his deceased wife.

They reached Thad's apartment, and V was noticeably shaking with need, she desperately wanted a baby. Seeing how happy Uzi and N were with their babies just made her more convinced. Surely Thad would want that? At least at some point?

As usual Thad led V up to his room, however she was noticeably quiet and anxious, almost convinced to get down on her knees and beg Thad to impregnate her. Offer him anything in exchange for a baby. If Uzi had been craving pregnancy- then V was dying for it. Why was she desperate? Nobody really knew. Something about Thad just made her desire more and more prevalent.

"V...you want a baby right?" Thad mumbled, breaking the silence as he flopped down on his bed, V stood up infront of him, teary eyed as she stumbled over her words. Thad sighed at her desperate reaction and explained "I'd like to give you kids V- I really would- but I promised my mum I wouldn't start a family until..." Thad was unable to finish as V crashed into him- knocking them both down on the bed.

Jeez- she's never been like this before.

Thad sighed "I can't give you babies until...unless... I marry you".

This sudden declaration was met with silence, clearly V hadn't been expecting Thad to bring up marriage- even Uzi and N weren't married- they kind of skipped that step and made babies first.

"You have to marry me?" V nervously asked, sitting up enough to face Thad. He nodded and rubbed the back of his head, "You know my siblings- Kara, Molly, Cameron, Daniel, Nicolas, Juniper, Thad 2.0 and Sara? Well I'm the oldest so my mum kinda made me promise to preserve the family honour and wait until marriage".

V blinked slowly at the revelation, Thad had mentioned his family before, and Thad Senior (Mr Thadson) explained how his wife had passed away the day Sara was born. Still, V had never heard Thad really talk about his family, his siblings stayed with relatives normally to save space in the apartment.

Unable to hold back her sigh, V gently kissed Thad's forehead, she wasn't going to ask him to marry her- not yet at least. As much as she wanted a baby, she respected Thad's promise to his family-

Wait...

"How old is Sara now? Or Thad 2.0?" V questioned, sounding excited, her sudden change in mood made Thad smile- but also very confused. "Well I'm 19 now...I was 14 when mum passed away so...Sara is probably 5, Thad 2.0 is 6" Thad explained, he didn't really talk to his youngest siblings, they hardly remembered him due to the age gap.

V squealed with excitement and kissed Thad again- this time quite passionately on the lips. Of course Thad wasn't against this- he was just confused why V he switched from whining for a baby- to having a sudden interest in his siblings.

Taking a moment to gather herself, V bit back her fear and put her idea out in the open "I know how this will sound Thad, but the youngest 3 are staying with your mean aunt right? The one you hate! What if we took them in...at a new place or something- that way they escape your mean aunt without upsetting your dad!"

Thad's mouth fell open, it wasn't a bad idea necessarily- Thad would be earning more than enough soon- and his mum had left him a decent bit of money he could use to get a 4 bedroom place. It was the idea of essentially gaining 3 kids overnight that scared him- especially since he assumed V would want her own kids eventually.

V noticed Thad's hesitation, and her smile sank slightly "We..we don't have to, I just really want to be a mum...it's not about wanting to be pregnant- it's about wanting children" her voice croaked slightly as she said it. They were Thad's siblings, not hers, she couldn't make the choice.

"I kinda assumed you wanted biological babies? Which I'll happily give you- just when we get married in a few years" Thad offered, unsure exactly what V wanted. "It's not about having biological children, I want to be a mother figure, though I wouldn't be against getting pregnant in the future" V explained, forehead on Thad's temple as she mumbled.

Thad took a moment to think...the youngest 3 siblings were Sara (5), Thad 2.0 (6), and Juniper (8). All under the age of ten and pretty traumatised from their unconventional start to early life- they wouldn't be easy- and when Thad and V started having their own kids in a few years..would they get jealous?

Despite his concerns, Thad could practically feel the sincerity in V's words, she wanted children not for the sake of having them. She wanted children to share her love with.

Sure V was a maniac. Sure she'd messed up before in her past. Still Thad knew how much love she had inside. He knew deep down that V would make an amazing mother.

"We need to talk it all through, but it's not a no" Thad offered, making V instantly grin and slam him down on the bed. They had adult fun- but Thad made sure to use protection like always.

Back in the hospital, Uzi and N sat alone with their newborns on the bed- now swapped so N could hold his son while Uzi cradled Luna. They had just filled out the birth certificates, reluctantly giving Doll the middle name she desired, it took a while to convince Uzi to go for it.

Since N didn't have a real last name, it was decided the children would be 'Doorman', and even N would be listed as Mr N Doorman for the sake of paperwork. Seeing himself with Uzi's last name made N blush- they already had 2 children together- but marriage still seemed pretty far off.

"Luna Doll Doorman and Sunny Khan Doorman" Uzi mumbled to herself, still emotional from the harsh birth. N smiled and squeezed her with one arm while in the other he balanced Sunny. Sunny was quite big compared to his sister but any baby was tiny in N's arms. "J helped me set up the nursery- the crib is meant to be on the ceiling right?" N teased, earning a glare back.

N laughed and pulled Uzi closer, essentially having her lie on his chest. "You better not have messed up that nursery N..." Uzi tried to sound angry, but her true feelings betrayed her as she giggled. The four (probably) vampires rested together on the bed- each feeling their eyes grow heavy as they fell asleep.

"They're asleep J- we're good to go" Khan mumbled from outside the door, earning a nod from the vampire beside him. "Good, we're figuring this out tonight" J ordered, offering Khan her back as she deployed her wings. She knew N would have questions if he were to wake up- questions she couldn't answer...yet.

All the way in the cells, Doll rubbed the sleep off her eyes as Lizzy raced to the bars eagerly "BABY! Doll- they named the girl Luna Doll!" she squealed, more excited than anyone should ever be for their 'friend' getting to be a middle name.

Doll grinned and stood up at the bars, petting Lizzy's head slightly through the thin metal poles, the ponytailed girl blushed and looked away. "Also...I may have asked V a bunch of questions about the soulmate thing..." Lizzy revealed, almost appearing shy as she spoke. Doll tipped her head curiously- not keen to talk and prevent Lizzy from revealing what she already knew.

"Um....well...I realised I have the 'hungry' feeling- the one where you can't help but want someone really bad....I kinda have that for you" Lizzy confessed, sounding anxious.

Doll sighed "Да, черт возьми, я предупреждал тебя четыре года назад (Yeah no shit, I warned you four years ago".

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

14.7K 173 18
That's right, folks. Another oneshot where it features my favorite ship from one of my favorite show, Murder Drones A disassembly drone with a murder...
Murder Drone what if: The Engineer Від

Наукова фантастика

640 19 15
this is part two of series Murder Drone what if: The Vessel. please check or read it first so you guys will understand this story. in this story have...
3.4K 64 21
- After it's eventual defeat, the reality bending program known as the Absolute Solver does something drastic in a last ditch attempt to preserve its...
27.2K 334 27
Have you ever wondered what could of happened if the focus of murder drones were the actual murder drones? Well in this story I will put the Murder d...