His Futuristic Kitten Sebasti...

De Clara_Ride

A beautiful girl from 2015 happens to be you, y/n. One of Sebastian's biggest fanGrells. How will you react w... Mai multe

How it all began.
Kidnapped Already?!
The Death of Mr. Italiano.
The Phantomhive Manor
Your New "Friends"
A New Servant? Oh and Training.
Grell and Kanon, Personal Training
Introduction To the First Case. SIKE!
Lady Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford.
The Ball.
To The Town House.
FNaF CHALLENGE!
THANKS FOR 723 READS!!!!!
The First Case. For Real This Time.
Info and Suspects
To the Viscount!
Kidnapped, again......
Black Market Auction.
The Lead-up to Meeting Jack the Ripper.
Meeting Grell the Reaper.
The End of Jack the Ripper. Pt. 1 Madame Red.
The End of Jack the Ripper. Pt. 2 Grell Sutcliff.
Recovery.
The Funeral
Talking to Dad
Dinner is Served
Road to Houdsworth.
Houndsworth.
The Curse of Houndsworth.
The Bad Dog
The Identity of the Demon Hound
Lord's Barrymore's Death. (( #FlyHighDaniel ))
A Kiss?!
Tough Love.
Plu-Plu (( Edit. Read AN ))

First Intruders.

5.4K 206 91
De Clara_Ride

~ AN ~ 

 Warning foul language will be used ahead to express my feelings as well as in the story in the future. I just thought I should remind you of that so I don't feel like a horrible peron when cursing.

Okay I know I haven't posted in fucking forever and I apologize because I have been really busy. I know. All the rage can be brought to me in the comments but just listen for a damn momet okay? Okay.

So, I was role playing with my friend and I thought I should also do and Attack on Titan fanfiction. I am debating between a Levi x reader or and Eren x reader so y'all tell me what you want! If you don't respond I shall take to Google+ to see what those fangirls want. To le chapter!

~ AN end ~

 I was woken up early, again. But this time by Mey-Rin. "What is it?" I groaned.

 "You must get ready, Y/N! The young master wants to see us!" Mey-Rin said.

 "He's already awake and I'm not?!" I yelled, bolting out of bed. "I will be there in a couple minutes!" 

 I ushered Mey-Rin out of the room and began getting dressed. Uniform and such. After about five minutes, and still looking like rats slept in my hair, I gave up and ran out of my room toward the young master's study with Mey-Rin. 

 When we arrived, I knocked and there was a faint "Come in". Mey-Rin and I stepped in. We saw the others were already here. Finni gave a great big smile and waved. I gave a little wave and stood next to them.

 "Now that you are all here," Ciel glared at me, "I can finally begin explaining why you are here. After completing the recent case the Queen sent me another one and it requires us taking a trip. See it as a vacation if you want to, but you will need to not, and I repeat not, mess up anything. Understand?"

 "Yessir!" We all said. 

 "We leave tomorrow. For today, get everything cleaned up so there won't be much of a mess when we return. Now go." He said, and we were dissmised.

 "A trip? That sounds like so much fun!" Finni exclaimed. 

 "It does. So we must make sure we do our absolute best!" Baldroy said.

 "Don't get to carried away guys. We just need to get everything done with minimal mistakes. Alright?" I said.

 They all nodded and we went our separate ways. Finni to the garden, Baldroy to the kitchen, Mey-Rin to the dining hall, and I went to the library. Not only to dust in there, but to possibly find a good book to bring with me. Who knew what kind of literature was in here.

 I walked in, only to find Sebastian was already in here starting everything. I groaned and turned to walk out when a I felt a hand on my shoulder.

 "Why do you seem so upset, Y/N?" He asked.

 "It's no big deal. Don't worry about it." I replied. "Now let go. I'm going to clean up the parlor."

 "Alright." He said and let go.

 "Wait. Could you somehow make sure none of the others go in there? I'll be listening to my music and well, it's not exactly music of this time period." I asked.

 "I can try. Just be a bit cautious." He said.

 I nodded and headed to the parlor. On the way I put in earbuds and turned on a music playlist I found on Clara Ride's YouTube channel a while back. She may not post any videos anymore, but she is always putting really good songs on this playlist.

 Throwing it on shuffle, the first song that came up was E.T. By Katy Perry. Man I love this song. I began cleaning in time with the music. 

 "You're so hypnotizing. Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel? Your touch magnetizing. Feels like I am floating. Is my body glowing? They say 'Be afraid'. You're not like the others. Futuristic lover. Different DNA. They don't understand you. You're from a whole 'nother world. A different dimension. You've opened my eyes. And I'm ready to go lead me into the light.

 "Kiss me. Ki-ki-kiss me. Infect with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me. Ta-ta-take me. Wanna be a victim, ready for abduction. Boy. You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial.

 "You're so supersonic. Wanna feel your power, stun me with your lazer. Your kiss is cosmic. Every move is magic. You're from a whole 'nother world. A different dimension. You've opened my eyes. And I'm ready to go lead me into the light.

 "Kiss me. Ki-ki-kiss me. Infect with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me. Ta-ta-take me. Wanna be a victim ready for abduction. Boy. You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial. 

 "This is trancendental. On another level. Boy, you're my lucky star. I wanna walk on your wavelength. And there when you vibrate. For you I'd risk it all. All.

 "Kiss me. Ki-ki-kiss me. Infect with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me. Ta-ta-take me. Wanna be a victim ready for abduction. Boy. You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial. 

 "Boy. You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial." I sang. Looking around, I discovered there was still a lot to go. And Sebastian standing in the doorway. I gasped and felt a blush begin to form.

 "Interesting music." He said, walking forward.

 "Pft. You haven't even heard 'interesting music' until you have heard the rest of this playlist." I said, turning around to start cleaning again as the Five Night's at Freddy's song turned on.

 (( Sebastian's p.o.v ))

 Y/N was singing when I walked in to check on her. "Kiss me. Ki-ki-kiss me. Infect with your love and fill me with your poison. Take me. Ta-ta-take me. Wanna be a victim ready for abduction. Boy. You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial. Extraterrestrial. Boy. You're an alien. Your touch so foreign. It's supernatural. Extraterrestrial."

 She turned around when she finished. She gave a little gasp as she saw me and her cheeks turned a light pink.

 "Interesting music." I said, then began walking up to her.

"Pft. You haven't heard 'interesting music' until you've heard the rest of this playlist." She said, turning back around.

 As she got back to cleaning she was whisper-singing another song. It didn't even make any sense. Five Night's at Freddy's? What the hell was that? I rolled my eyes and left the room. When I did, her singing volume increased. She obviously was trying to hide her singing from me. How ridiculous. 

 I walked in the kitchen, which was actually pretty clean and began making the young master's tea. He would be expecting it soon.

 (( Back to your p.o.v ))

 (( Time skip brought to you by cleaning and singing. ))

 After a hour, and plenty of singing, I had finished several rooms and the hallways. Man this was tiring. And my throat is a bit sore. Maybe some tea would help. I began to make my way toward the kitchen when I heard screaming from outside.

 I ran that way and saw that Finni was being shot at. I looked around and saw a couple of pistols lying nearby. I picked them up and saw the clips were full. I ained at where the shots were coming from, and fired. This time, no tears came from my eyes. No one messes with my friends. My vision sharpened and I began to look for more people.

 Finni looked at me shocked. "Y/N? You can shoot?"

 "Yes I can. Now go get the others. And make sure the young master is safe!" I barked. He nodded and ran while I took out more people.

 The realization that I was killing people came faster than I had expected. The others arrived and told me to go inside and I glady accepted. Within minutes, all the intruders had been eliminated. And everyone came back in.

 "Are you all alright?" I asked worried.

 "We are fine, but what about you?" Baldroy asked.

 "I am fine as well." I gave out a big sigh. I am not cut out for this.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

21K 425 30
Y/n has left her child hood home with a hope of a new and peaceful life, but little did she know a certain demon had his eyes on her. Will you become...
2.3K 85 20
Amber finds herself very taken by a man. Not just any man. A demon, Sebastian Michaelis. He ends up to be very taken by her as well. Will he tell her...
20.1K 465 18
You were just a freak. Nothing more. Just some strange child that had the ability to talk with animals. Your mother was abusive, and you were constan...
5K 100 23
You always knew you never actually fit in with the rest of humanity. So as soon as you were about to give up, a mysterious butler saved you. But you...