Stargirl || CL16

Macey2323 द्वारा

After her dad tragically passed away, when she was 12, she moved in with the uncle she never knew she had, Fe... अधिक

Authors note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 48

243 5 0
Macey2323 द्वारा

"Ok amazing, thank you so much Laura, you're going to be a massive help this weekend seriously" I gave her a hug as I left her office, she'd agreed to help me this weekend. I did a little celebration once she'd closed the door behind, finding my phone as I was met with Damien. 

"Have you done it?" I'd told him the reason I was here without Charles, I nodded with a proud smile calling Charles. 

"Hola Charlito, tomorrow, you, Carlos, driving around Monaco, once again" I said in my best cinematic voice. 

"Bien joue, I've parked right at the entrance" He didn't need to tell me where he parked, I could see the flashy Ferrari from a mile away. "Bonjour mon amour" He hung up the phone as I got into his car. 

"How are you?" I said in a sing song voice, leaning over to give him a kiss. I waved to Damien as we pulled away from the paddock. 

"All good, better now you're back" I smirked at him. 

"Has Lucky been good?" He nodded "What about Lando, did George get him back alright?" 

"Everything is all good, relax" He placed a hand on my thigh "Pierre is setting up the boat to go out on the water, we'll have a laugh" 

"Amazing, I'll get me nicest bikini on when we get back, once I've checked on Lan" He gave me a look for still being worried, I just played with his rings, he was wearing the one I bought for him. 

"Does that mean you'll actually get in the water?" He sounded hopeful, he should know better. 

"Not willingly, maybe once but I'm not jumping, I'm using the ladder" They always were doing crazy flips into the water, I hated jumping in from the boat only because all the water would go up my nose, and in my eyes and it was just uncomfortable. 

When we got back to the boats I hurried inside, everybody was on our boat, including Lando. "You look a lot less dead kiddo" He had his head on Iris now, he was a lot less pale and sweaty now, still not back to usual but definitely better. 

"I feel a lot less dead" He smiled as I felt his forehead, it was a whole lot cooler. 

"Good, who's coming out onto the water then?" I asked the whole group, Pierre, Kika, Iris, Lando and George all raised their hands. "Max, Kells?" 

"No thanks I think I'll vomit" Kelly shook her head. 

"Same" Max was laying on the floor, starfished. 

"Ok ya'll, I'm gonna go find my dog and get changed" Lucky was always on one of the beds, today she was on our one, so it didn't take me long to find her. I took a photo of where she'd messed up the bed I'd actually bothered to make this morning. 

Serial napper this dog 💤💤 always in someone else bed, not her luxury dog bed, love her to bits anyway, my little diva. 

"Right-o Luckio whilst appreciate this warm welcome of you not moving, I want a cuddle" I sat next to her stroking her neck and scratching her belly whilst she licked my other arm. It was a calm little moment till Charles came in jumping onto the bed next to her, she jumped on top of him playfully, licking all over his face "Get him Luck, go on" I said in a high pitched voice. 

"You've got me, you can get off now" Charles spoke slightly out of breath, still scratching her as she licked him. She laid down, still on top of him but not standing, resting her head into his neck. 

I got changed into a black swimsuit, not a bikini for once. putting one of his button ups over the tops, taking the opportunity of them both being calm to lay down next to them, placing my head on Charles shoulder. 

"I've been thinking" Charles said randomly. 

"About what?" I tilted my head up to look at him. 

"If we have kids, I'm going to stop racing" He sounded adamant. 

"I would argue that but, I have a feeling kids are a bit farther out into the future, let's at least get married first, then I can argue" I never want to get in the way of his career. 

"I will win than argument" He never wins arguments but he doesn't normally sound so persistent. 

"Keep dreaming" I rested my head back down. 

"Oi you two, as cute as this is, I wanna get into that water, so come on mr sailor" Pierre opened our door banging on the wall, so we had no choice. 

"Ok knobhead" I sat up with a yawn, walking back out into the group followed by Lucky at my feet and Charles with his arms over my shoulders from behind. 

"Kells are you sure you don't wanna join, we not gonna go far out" I checked with her before she left for their boat. 

"No, I better watch him inall" She pointed to her boyfriend, he was on the deck of their boat already laying in the sun. 

"Ok, love you" She said the same, I watched as she joined Max, he got up to make sure she was alright getting onto the boat, it was really sweet to watch. 

I went up to the cockpit of the boat, I don't know what it's actually called but it's the same thing as a cockpit. I sat on the little stool attached to the floor taking the sailor cap someone bought him for a laugh placing it on my head. It was way too big for my head so it just fell down and covered my eyes. 

"Whoever bought you this seriously thinks you have a big head, they're kinda not wrong" Lucky joined us up here, sitting next to me so I could stroke her head.

"I'm not big headed, I'm just a man of many talents" He started up the engine, it jolted slightly but then it was smooth sailing. 

"Yeah ok, do we wanna talk about the last charity match" He gave me a look "That's what I thought" 

"Pierre drop the anchor" I made a really bad joke to myself in my head as he spoke, I burst out laughing "What?" 

"Nothing" I tried to stop the laughing but just couldn't, his lost face was jut making me laugh even more. 

"Tell me" I shook my head, "I'll tickle you" 

"I can't say, it's so bad, but so funny" I covered my mouth with my hand. 

"Tell me anyway, I wanna know" He sounded like a little kid as he walked closer. 

"I swear don't even try it" I knew he was gonna try and tickle me till I tell him. 

"All you have to do is spill" He was stood right over me now. 

"I can't, I'll never live it down" He immediately starting tickling my waist "Stop, it's not funny" I was laughing, as was he. 

"Well you're laughing pretty damn hard for something not funny" He continued tickling me, I threw myself off the stool laughing still, he just lay next to me "You gonna tell me now or do I have to keep tickling you"

"Fine, I made a really bad sailor joke, it was so unfunny I just couldn't not laugh" He knew I was making it sound better than it was.

"Bad dirty or bad just bad?" 

"No comment" It was dirty, he leaned onto his elbows to give me a kiss. 

We stayed there for God knows how long, soaking in the Monaco sun, I got a notification on my phone, it was Kelly posting on her instagram.

kellypiquet

Stop it these these two are tooooo cute, brb gonna go vomit real fast  @Estrella_Alonso  @CharlesLeclerc love ya'll xx

"Look babe" I showed him the photo. 

"It's only so 'cute' because they don't the backstory of you being dirty" He did air quotations on the cute. 

"We should go join the rest of the delinquents down there" I got up, I'd sat Lucky down underneath the controls so she was in the shade, when I stood up, she was quick to follow suit down the short stairs. 

I noticed Charles wasn't behind me, I turned round to him jumping off the top of the boat into the water with Pierre and George. 

"Such idiots aren't they Lucky?" She just looked up at me with her big smile. 

"Alright Ess?" Lando was on the deck chairs in between Kika and Iris. 

"Yeah amazing, you?" I laid down on the bottom of all three. 

"Good, suspicious now but good"

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes "Am I not allowed to be happy?" I stated dramatically. 

"All the comments on Kelly's Insta are speculating your engagement" Kika told us. 

"Oh well they were bound to, they have been since like three years ago" There was always some kind of speculation in my life. 

We stayed out on the water till the sun had set messing around in the water and making the most of the gorgeous sun and views, we had to go back into the dock before it got dark so we didn't hit anything when we go back into our space. 

"Oi Max!" I jumped over onto his boat, him and Kelly were watching TV on the sofa, "Do you know if Heidi's coming this weekend?" I only poked my head in through the sliding doors. 

"Yeah think so" He turned his attention back to the TV immediately. 

"Why love?" Kelly asked. 

"Wedding plans, love ya'll" I closed the doors and left back to the other boat. "Charlie, I might have to be in Redbull tomorrow for a bit" 

"Oh God why?" He would take any opportunity to slander any other team, even though half the time he'd join me in the other garages. 

"Cause I want to speak to Heidi" It took a second in his head to click why I would specifically need to talk to her.

"We've only been engaged two days, there's no rush my love" I sat down next to him. 

"You proposed to an autistic girl, I'm only going to be able to do stuff when I want to, so might sa well make the most of when I do want to, comprende?" 

"Yeah comprendo" 

Lando and Iris went back to he other boat to get an early night and make sure Lando was all good for tomorrow. So it was just me, Charles, Kika, Pierre and George left, we were sitting around the sofas watching the TV, we only had DVDs from when we were quite young so our options were, mean girls, stepbrothers, surfs up and the green mile. For some reason it was a unanimous decision for Surf's up. 

We learnt Kika had never watched and having it be one of our favourite group movies, we simply couldn't pass on it. The "Cody's me bro, and let me be me bro" line was quite literally a changing point in my life, no other way to describe it. 

Once the movie had finished the rest of them went to bed, and since George was sleeping on the sofa it meant Charles, Lucky and I had to go to our room. 

"We haven't eaten since lunch" I said when my stomach rumbled. 

"Mum said there's a doughnut place that opened recently right down the road" 

"You down?" He nodded, we both put one of his hoodies on, putting Lucky's collar and lead on her, we snuck out through the door in the kitchen, his mum said it was near the dock so we decided just to walk, it was only half nine which for Monaco around race week is pretty early. 

"I think that's it" He pointed to a light sign, we went inside. We probably looked like hoodrats with our hoods up in big hoodies, but the server still recognised us. 

"Bonjour, qu'est-ce que je peux obtenir pour vous" She asked nervously. 

"trois beignets à la confiture et trois au sucre" Charles knew exactly what I would want, the server nodded and began putting them into little bags. Once they were all paid for we went and sat outside on one of the random benches. 

"Cheers big ears" We tapped our doughnuts together then taking a bite each, Lucky was sat o the ground, probably looking quite threatening even though she's a big softy. 

I took a few photos of his munching aggressively on his doughnuts, posting one of them. 

Late night munch run, plug the new doughnut place in Monaco, of which I can't remember the name, but the doughnuts bang 🍩🍩 @CharlesLeclerc 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

My caps lock button is still fucked but it's deffo better wooooo...... I'm supposed to be revising for my physics mock, but I'd actually rather shit in my hands and clap so here we are. I cannot express my hatred towards physics, like I would be a solid grade seven in science, like smart gyal, but physics always brings me down to like a five. 

Anywaysies I have a random catfish song todaysies, love love love, this band, I'm seeing them hopefully at Reading festival this summer and LG is performing the same day so love that for me. 

I was looking at my demographics the other day and I noticed there's loads of ya'll from other countries not England, so if any of ya'll are like confused about anything let me know innit and I can #cleartheair if you know what I'm saying.....

Thanks ya'll for almost 10k xxxx

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

224K 4K 39
What happens when Pierre's parents need money and decide to give his sister Louise to an adoption center? Pierre's parents think its the best option...
14.8K 276 30
She has the cutest daughter and perfect, caring boyfriend. Until he cheated on her and her life collapses. She lost faith and trust. But she soon get...
213K 3K 102
Y/n has never had much of a family, it was always her best friend Jules and after the accident the Leclerc's took her in. Falling short of her promis...
7.5K 78 23
When Emily moves to Monaco to be closer to her mother, she meets up with Isa. Isa and Emily were girls next door when they still lived in Madrid. Dur...