Rivals Or Lovers.... ( Neji X...

By TheGirlSai

You have known Neji your life and you are sworn rivals. Why? Because during the chunin exams Naruto beat hi... More

Chapter 1. Chivalry
Chapter 2. Work
Chapter 3. A Night Stroll
Chapter 5. School 👾
Chapter 6. Ramen
Chapter 7. Training
Chapter 8. Naruto's Feelings
Chapter 9. Walk
Chapter 10. Kurama
Chapter 11. Neji's Feelings

Chapter 4. The Annoyance

28 3 0
By TheGirlSai

- Hiiii welcome back I was doing stuff so could not post thanks for reading so far!  Have a good day bye!-

* Neji leaves me house and I lock the door behind him*

Mind- Ahhhhhhh I hate Neji!

* I finish getting dresses and head downstairs and get some microwave ramen.  After that I grab my books and put my backpack on,  I grab my ramen and walk out the door. *

*We are now at the training academy *

* I walk into the room to see Naruto and Sasuke sitting in one of the booths.  Neji is reluctantly behind him.*

Kikashi- Y/n you're late!

Yeah yeah I know I am sorry...something came up.  * Neji coughed uncomfortably which made me give him a death stare*

Kikashi- ...ok but don't be late again.  Go sit by Neji and Naruto.

B-but!

Kikashi- No Buts Go Now...!

B-bu- fine... .

* Sasuke and Naruto get up to let me into the booth.  I sit down next to Neji avoiding eye contact.   Naruto sits down the Sasuke.*

Mind- I am sitting in between 3 boys...I don't like it.

* A slight hint of red goes to my cheeks and the four of us squeeze in making me fall onto Nejis shoulder.  I right away fix my posture.  I grab my books from under the desk and open them up to take notes on class*

Naruto- Can I copy your notes?  * He leans over to face my face on the dest*

U-uh sure I guess... .

Naruto-  THANK YOU SO MUCH Y/N!!!

* He hugs me tightly into his chest.  I blush a little as I pat his back and he ends the hug.*

Yeah no problem Naruto...!

* Naruto copied my notes as I take them.  I look over at his hand writing *

Mind- His hand writing is so bad... .  

You know you should take writing classes...your hand writing needs work.  

Naruto- I know I know...but they are expensive for some reason?!?!

I can help you if you want..?

Naruto- Really?!  Sure I will take you up on that.  Come over to my house at 7:00. 

Ok.

* The class ends and I start walking over to Naruto.  I arrived at an apartment and walk in to see a...messy apartment... .  I was not surprised.  I actually brought cleaning products for his house betting it would be like this.*

Naruto- YOUR HERE!  I DIDN'T CLEAN YETTTTT * He whines*

* I laugh a bit*  No problem!  * I hold up the cleaning supplies *

Naruto- You didn't need to do that!

No problem!

*  I put on my cleaning apron and try to tie it around my waist but I couldn't seem to get it.*

Naruto- Do you need help?

Well...n-no it's fine I can get it.

Naruto- I insist let me help you!

O-ok... . 

* Naruto comes up behind me and grabs the strings and starts to tie it behind my waist.  He cinches the waist and makes in into a bow.  I didn't realize how close he was to me*

* Naruto says this in my ear*  Naruto- There all done... .

* I shiver as I hear his words down my spine *

T-thanks Naruto.

* He goes back to his happy voice* Naruto- YEAH NO PROBLEM AND THANKS AGAIN!!

* I cover my ears as he yells.  I yell back from ear damage.*  YEAH NO PROBLEM!

* Naruto starts laughing as I throw water on him.  He does the same back* 

* We are now practically drenched *

* We hear a knock on the door*

*  I yell at the door*  WHO IS IT!  * I open the door still laughing at Naruto then look up.  I see Neji standing there seeing me drenched *

Neji- I-I should go... .

Get your head out of the gutter!*  I drag him inside about ready to throw him off the roof *

Neji- What the heck happened... .

* He looks around the room and sees cleaning supplies everywhere then sees me and Naruto drenched in water*

Neji- What...happened.

Naruto- She brought cleans supplies, then I teased her and she started throwing water at me and I threw it back.

* I looked at Naruto and pouted then started laughing and leaned on his shoulder *

 Neji- Ok... .

Naruto- Anyways why are you here I thought you didn't like me and Y/n was your rival...?

Neji- True * He sighs and I raise an eyebrow * but u forgot your notebook Y/n so I decided to drop it off.

Oh...thanks Neji

Neji- No problem,  I should go now.

 Naruto- OK HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

* I just glare at Neji as he leaves and he glares back*

Now Naruto we should probably work on your writing now.

* Naruto whines as we walk up to his room* 

Naruto- Fine a place to sit and we can start.

Ok thanks.  * I sit down at the table in his room and get out my workbook and a pen*

* Naruto take the pen and start to write out sentences that I told him too*

No your doing it wrong that is why your sentences looks so bad.

* I get up and sit down right next to him. I grab his hand and show him how to write out the sentences while holding the pen in his hand*

There!

Naruto- T-thanks Y/n

Yeah no problem!  I should get going now.

Naruto- Ok here let me walk you out.

Ok th-

* Before I could finish Naruto trips on a book and starts falling to the ground bringing me with him.  Before I knew it he was floor slamming me.*

* He was out of breath and still had his eyes closed.  All I could see was his face...his shirt...and his necklace dangling right above my nose... .  A huge blush covered my face as I covered my face with my hands.  Naruto finally looked down and saw me in a pink Sade of read lying there on the floor.  His face went bright red as he threw his self off me and sat by me panting.  I slowly get up still red in the face.*

N-Naruto... .

Naruto-  I I DIDN'T MEAN IT...I-I-I WAS F-FALLING THEN I-I....brought you down with me... .  I DIDN'T MEAN TO!

I-it's fine...let's just forget it happened...... .

Naruto- o-ok... .

* He stands up and lets out his arm for me to take it and I take his hand pulling myself up and he walks me out of the house.  We will have a small shade of pink on both of our faces as I say goodbye and leave his house.  It is about 10:00 pm now.  I get home and go to bed.*

* It is now morning.*

- So how did you like it 😏.  Do you know who is in 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835K 29.5K 56
"You're the only annoying person whose company I can really tolerate," confessed Sasuke. I rolled my eyes but this time with a genuine smile. My rig...
115K 3.5K 81
"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞. 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐰�...
24K 366 22
This is a romantic story of naruhina fanfic and the setting takes place in high school this is my first fanfic I hope u like it thankyou. I wonder d...
3.4K 49 16
"I want to be with you, Hinata." That's what Naruto said when he finally realised that he was in love with Hinata all along. They both are madly in l...